The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that she was just saying about never letting a man come between friends? 🤥🤥🤥

It’s always the girls who shout the loudest about being loyal and a girls girl who are the ssssnakes! Her painting of Gemma was more like a self portrait...

Reactions: 19
Why is Manrika so obsessed with gemma like that whole convo she had was about Felix yet she kept talking about Gemma to herself?? Actual lives rent free in her head

Absolute cow

Reactions: 15
I don't know how I feel about this as I really liked Manrika until tonight but putting Tally in 6th place is extremely low. I've gone right off her tonight

Reactions: 12
What was that she was just saying about never letting a man come between friends? 🤥🤥🤥

It’s always the girls who shout the lot dear about being loyal and a girls girl who are the ssssnakes! Her painting of Gemma was more like a self portrait...
Got the shading spot on cause she had a mirror to work from

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's do our personal ratings while the adverts are on!! Mine is:

1) Syed (hilarious)
2) Andy (kind and genuine)
3) Vithan (funny sometimes)
4) Felix (clever)
5) Gemma (interesting)
6) Tally (entertainment and she's had less screen time shouting lol)
7) Dot (going to be unsuccessful)
8) manshrieka (EW)

Reactions: 11
I can't believe Manshrieka actually put Tally 6th!! I knew she was a witch but woooow, how her true colours really are showing!

Reactions: 15
Why is Manrika so obsessed with gemma like that whole convo she had was about Felix yet she kept talking about Gemma to herself?? Actual lives rent free in her head

Absolute cow
Obvs we know Gemma’s fake but I feel like manrika is threatened by a pretty girl so would rather take her down than believe the “bloke” who fancies her is lying.. because who wouldn’t fancy her 🥴

Reactions: 12
The fact that manrika was saying a few days ago she is doing whole thing with felix for a joke now this is just pathetic and sly and such a witch them girls are just not nice 😤 #rant

Reactions: 9
I don't know how I feel about this as I really liked Manrika until tonight but putting Tally in 6th place is extremely low. I've gone right off her tonight
ive lost respect for her game after that, as she was personal above gameplan, that was just horrible

Reactions: 5
I don't get why Manrika thinks Tally's judgement is being clouded by Gemma. Tally came to the assumption Felix painted that portrait on her own.
Tally can be easily led and she's massively dim, but there was no tit-stirring from Gemma here.
Manrika is just being a massive witch and a hypocrite at this point.

Reactions: 8
Oh tit I might try predict Saturdays lottery numbers 🔮

Love new picture time. Hope Gemma chooses one with a personality

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.