The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind staying up tonight to watch it as I’m now free of the school run for the next 10 days.. #GeezerBirdIsolationLife
Anyone else joining!?
I’m staying up to watch the circle, not isolation 🤣

Reactions: 4
🙋‍♀️ 4th geezer bird watching. God job in wfh, there's be no hope if I was in the office 🤣

Reactions: 2
I will be watching 😊😊 (I’m signed off work at the moment... I 100% wouldn’t be able to hack it with a 6am getup)

Unfortunately I’ve got into a really bad routine of sleeping 2- 10am. Gonna die when I’m back at work.

• Haha
I will be watching 😊😊 (I’m signed off work at the moment... I 100% wouldn’t be able to hack it with a 6am getup)

Unfortunately I’ve got into a really bad routine of sleeping 2- 10am. Gonna die when I’m back at work.
Oh I feel your pain! I’ve been furloughed for pretty much the whole year and when I go back to work I have 3.50am wake ups... I’m currently set in a routine of going to bed at like 1am 😬

Reactions: 4
We can hack the rubbish sleeping patterns though because we’re #geezerbirds

Although I totally remember posting on here the other day I couldn’t hack it and had a nap but we don’t need to talk about that 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm exactly the same that's why them moving the time makes no difference, I'm a certified night owl now!

I’m still watching but have work at 8am...god am I the very definition of a geezer gal 👊🏼👊🏼

I feel like I already regret it though lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Not watching gezzer gals, will catch up with everything tomorrow - good night!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just turned it on and am watching strangers meeting up to discuss have a baby? 😂

Whoever said Manrika is trying to be like Maya Jama, 100%!! Or defo TV/internet personality of some sort. Problem is she’s not as likeable as she thinks she is

Is this just an idea of how channel 4 feel it’s on it’s way out? (Disclaimer.. I love it and don’t think so!) but... why would they not take advantage of a prime 9pm slot??

Also... what baby making thing?? 😱

Circle message
#GeezerGals so sorry i haven't watched live the last couple of nights as I do not have the patience for the ad breaks at all, but been missing the live comments so back at it tonight xxx
Send message

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.