The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the paintings are on the circle insta. They are even better than I remembered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's too full of herself to even think that, she fully believes it's a man who fancies her!
She fully believes that she is so so stunning and amazing that of course he is real !!! She is already thinking of the magazine shoots they will do ! Can’t wait til she falls flat on her face !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Manrika , this is low, she has just spouted angrily that he wont come between them etc... and now she does that

Reactions: 7
Pleaseeee can felix slip up and give himself away 😫 I need to see manrika with egg on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I promise I don’t have a vendetta against manrika but I CANT STAND HER 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im loving this!!!!!! This is getting great, love it when they start getting tactical on each other, the game is well and truly on!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.