The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HE WAS TOLD TO DO IT FFS

Is felix saying he(she) wouldn’t have done that!? 🤣 “Oh no I feel too bad I’ll get myself blocked, forget the £100k” duck sake some people are so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Manshriekas reaction to Gemma saying #GeezerGirls is all of our reaction when she says it herself. Mug. I think she’s a nastyyyyyy girl, when she finds out who Natalya really is they’ll end up like that 🤞 and she’ll duck Tally off

Reactions: 16
I’m new to this thread tonight so sorry if it’s already been mentioned but has anyone noticed gemma (can’t remember his real name lol) always wears a hat or something? It especially stood out when he didn’t take his dressing gown hood down when billy came in 🤔

Reactions: 8
For Hunter to pull it round from going to be targeted when the immunity ran out , to now people feeling sorry for him and actually wanting to keep them onside is genius , he is deserving of winning for this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The difference between Tally and Manshreeka starting to show. Whoever said that Manshreeka is the ringleader mean girl was right, Tally seems quite soft
Tally is loud, ditsy and irritates me but I think on the whole she's harmless. Everything Manshreeka does is a manipulative, every message is like "I don't mean a word of this but...."

Reactions: 18
I absolutely hate it when they take it so personally like that, it’s literally a game! And where does Felix get off taking the moral high ground, she seemed genuinely annoyed when she is a catfish and is doing the same thing! 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m new to this thread tonight so sorry if it’s already been mentioned but has anyone noticed gemma (can’t remember his real name lol) always wears a hat or something? It especially stood out when he didn’t take his dressing gown hood down when billy came in 🤔
Hunter has probably lost his hair, he had lovely golden locks in gladiators :D :D probably wants us all to think he still has them :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it would be good if it was filmed at the time of being on tv and one of the twists could be the viewers pick someone to be blocked

Reactions: 7
I just tried to search online and every picture, even his circle promo pictures he has a hat on!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m sooo gutted for poor Billy bless him. His little face. ☹ I wanted Gemma to go she’s a two dimensional character and adds nothing. I didn’t like how they were all fake as duck saying there there to Gemma when though they all felt bad for being fooled by her about billy! I kinda agree with Felix

Reactions: 6
This show is angering me too much I don’t know how much longer I can watch it for 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m sooo gutted for poor Billy bless him. His little face. ☹ I wanted Gemma to go she’s a two dimensional character and adds nothing. I didn’t like how they were all fake as duck saying there there to Gemma when though they all felt bad for being fooled by her about billy! I kinda agree with Felix
I dunno I think Felix was being a bit of a knob. She’s a catfish playing a game for 100k, going for another catfish playing a game for 100k, for playing a game in the hope to stay and win 100k.. just thought it was a bit double standards

Reactions: 12
I’m gutted Billy went, it’s a shame the circle have protected Gemma from the inevitable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.