The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to do a rating but I don’t actually like any of them 🀣 syed/hashu is probably the only one I can really tolerate. Maybe Gemma/James just for the dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Manshrieka stabbing her mate in the back for a sniff of (catfish) cock there. Nice one πŸ™„
Put you hand up if you've had dealings with a mate like that before, and now have nothing to do with them. πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
I know it's a game show but isn't Manrika quite well known on social media in her own right? Might not work out too well post circle..

Reactions: 19
I think we must have done 9 out of 21 so not even half way yet πŸ₯³
My husband is home next week after being away for months... is it acceptable to ditch him at 10pm every night to join my geezer girls πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I missed the last 5 minutes due to the phone , what was the reaction to the vote, some of them seemed really deflated is there a twist or something

Am I the only one that likes Manrika 🀣
i'm not keen om the personality she is showing , i cant deny she has made it entertaining :D , i thought her game plan was doing well until she voted Tally down for selfish reasons

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.