Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stroppy

Sorry not to derail, but a friend just shared this, I have dogs and rabbits and ghosts on the brain - So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs.
1f622.png

I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home. (Don't judge me
1f612.png
)

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Congratulations @toilingwiththetoile @Gibson Duel authors :m:m:m:m:m:m

Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now

Title thread 🧵Dual ✍
@Gibson @toilingwiththetoile
Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now
Vote 🗳😡
winner 19 +1 = 20

Most Liked post previous Thread - Tripple

@sandro37
VIP Member

Monday at 12:42 AM
I would like to thank the Academy, my mum, @MojoDublin, and all fellow tattlers especially the undercover ones, all who inspired me to come up with 1000+ posts
furthermore, I would like to thank the fallen tattlers, you fought for us and for the truth, you stay in our memory forever, you carved the way for many others who came after you to take the torch and shed the light on all the shady, toxic and sometimes illegal dealings of our dear Shitolaine and her entourage

Last edited: Monday at 12:50 AM
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 49 others

@Stephanie Mantis

Monday at 1:07 AM
Just watched today's episode of CD and I have to say I kind of felt sorry for Selmar. It looked to me that he had a surprised expression on his face, as if someone hadn't bothered to tell him that his workshop was being appropriated by the Golden Man Bun. I'm guessing this was essentially him receiving his walking papers. Now the downstairs loo will never be finished!

I will also speculate that Amaury will not only be doing the paneling in the Grand Salon (and Nutti too), but will ultimately become the Chief Project Manager of all renovations, restorations while Her Maj jetsets around the world.

As for Snorts, I know many of you are convinced he is her lover, but I really think you have the wrong end of the stick. That boy is as gay as a daisy! If anything, the two of them are more inclined to play dress-up in SJ's gowns than to play hide the purple parsnip.

Reactions:You, Nina Rose, bluebird180 and 49 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Monday at 12:41 AM
Glad to see that our chats inhere are not all about lunatic grifting chateaux owners alone....but that we also care about our fellow tattlers...it makes me proud of all of you..lets continue the good work..with a good and sensable heart and a sharp mind..
:m :m :m :m :m
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 47 others

I would like to thank Michael Petherick for his little cock…wait that sounds wrong…for his clever little cock purchase…nope not right either…for all the little cocks Michael Petherick has brought into our lives via his vlogs! that’s a bit better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Gibson

VIP Member
If there WAS a double handed 👏 emojis … it would be yours

there’s an definitive attempt to derail here - to steer the chat 💬 and look for posts-able statements saying - it’s tattle

scroll 📜 BY
The chateau diaries didn’t get to 70 threads 🧵 by not being ourselfs

Just As We Are….

clearly we’re on target 🎯

Too bad
Begging for cash 💰 for your current needs ….

completely open to interpretation 😈
I definitely noticed that. Why make up something when we can observe what is going on for ourselves!
For further info:
Ryan- no mark, boring and no one is interested. We can't muster up the energy to be bothered.
Billy Petherick- See above. There seems to be a distinct lack of ability to finish things in your family. Concentrate on your children and antiques.
Michael Petherick- All squalk and talk. If you did half of what you promised you'd be well on your way to achieving a sustainable life for yourself instead of sponging off your Sister in law.
Edward and Anna- you have a fantastic family business. Anna is the one with the personality for the Vlogs. She has a lot of talent and you're both clearly hard workers.
Don't waste your time on here, you have a 7 day challenge to be getting on with.
Philip- stay in the Netherlands. The vlogs are so much better without your snorting and opinions.
Selmar- Give up Vlogging unless you put subtitles on. We can't hear you and the editing suite is there to be used.
Stephanie sooper fans- we always welcome you, but brown nosing is hard work. Eventually your nose gets sore and leads you astray. The ones blatantly advertising their business. Unfortunately rubbish will always be rubbish. Please examine Selmar's bonfire. It's expensive fuel. Put your talents to good use for your local hospice or charity and improve.
FRK- if mediocre was a talent you would excel.
Steph stop the GAG it's awful. Glad Amaury is on board, you may actually get something finished. It may also help if the others stepped up and sorted. Flip is inexperienced and you're living in an unfinished building site. Stop taking advice from someone who designs by Playmobile.
Tomaz- you're a greasy little man, who has some talent...for whining. Go and live your life and don't expect people to watch you organise shelves for money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The one difference is Dan bought a house he could afford.
He did try a bit of a fast move in rescuing a local ruin, the details of which are hazy.
I think the hidden chateau deep in the moist and misty forests of the Berry is a mirage all who go there, including thrifty Dan, see. Just saw it again in the movie version of "The Grand Meaulnes", written about the area. It was a vision of paradise.
You are perhaps more immune to the enchanted chateau fairy tale than others. Your description of getting the cherry picker out after every storm to chase down and repair the slates chilled me to the marrow of my bones. And fire flues. And water pressure. And the flight of heat through the enfilade of a summer house. And the jillion practical house maintenance matters. I know British estate owners go to study agriculture at Cirencester to learn to manage the farm if not the family pile. Did you study something special to help you manage or did your father and grandfather/estate managers/workers teach you? I am the world's nosiest person, pardon me. I must ask questions, it's hemoglobin to me, but you certainly don't have to answer.
i will answer. no big deal...i have studied agriculture..and economy..there was no question about it..i sometimes wanted to do something else...but when i spoke about it to my father about doing something else..he got mad and didnt speak to me for a week...so i ended up there and did agriculture..i found out its somehow in my blood..i have a good feeling for it...the ecofarming thing interests me enormously...its not always possible though..The running of the estate was something i learned from child on..when i was eight... i got my own special made tools to help to work on the land..in my younger years many things like weeding were also done by hand..there were methodes to keep the crop free from weeds but it didnt work always very well like they do now...So i got a very hands on education..driving tractors and all kind of machines...not spoiled at all...When i got older the running became more important..the managerskills i learned from my father mostly...he could be very charming and ruthless at the same time..when people tried to fool him...he was very aware of his class..i am not..he was born in 1922..I always say when we went to see my grandfather or his brother...me being the only heir of both of them...it felt always like going at an audience at court...When they died and i took over i changed a lott..he left it all in a very good state...he was very clever with money...and always kept all the people happy...had a good eye when things got wrong in peoples families...i also worked some time before i took over in retail, it gave me a very good insight in people...so i do it more commercial these days...we rent out cottages now..for short stays..have fairs...which my father loved ...but not on his estate..and yes like you say...having a estate is mostly nice...you have a lot of free space...nature...but also a lott of responsebility.. most of my days are filled with paperwork and problems...not much partying going on here...but i like the place..its been in the family for centuries..we dont have children so we give it on to my sisters children...in time...

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Work is getting in the way of my Tattle time! I have read madly and have finally caught up ... and I was caught up at the end of the day 2 days ago!! Anyway, enough about me!

Thoughts from the last thread:
@Beau Monde Bunbalina is a most excellent name for Mr. Amaury!

I believe it was @lolander's post on page 50 of the last thread that really is probably the worst thing I see SJ doing right now as a narc, and that is using PJ. I know he's irritating and snorts, but he's a young man (my son is his age, so that makes me more sensitive to his situation), he's naïve in the ways of narcs and boundaries, and he's being used in a deplorable way by SJ. She's all flattery with him right now to keep him all adoring of her and feeding her narcishness, but we know that he's only going to get very very hurt by that. She's set him up for a huge huge fall. If I were his parents I would be rushing down to get him out of there. He needs to leave there for his own mental safety.

And I agree, Nick Larkin has been quite strong and wise in putting the bag on his head and sticking to his own boundaries with SJ on being filmed. That's really quite something to have stuck to it, when she mocks and tries to wear people down. Obviously the man needs to completely break ties with her, and if I were him and Marie I'd be wanting to be bought out of there so I could get my own vacation home where there isn't so much chaos all the time. The peacefulness of the the rural French life-style is absolutely why I would go there, and SJ has completely ruined that at Lalande with too many construction projects at one time that are no where near completion, not to mention the camera in everyones' face, and the the ridiculous loud party atmosphere ... ugh, she's just ruined what would be good about Lalande. And Nick obviously has wisdom and good taste, marrying someone like Marie, who has more class than any of the rest of the women that have come through Lalande. I'd like to hope that he is seeing how badly he needs to break ties.

If I was smart, I'd have made this into 3 different posts to get my post numbers up to compete in the VIP race ... but alas, I am just not that competitive!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MojoDublin

VIP Member
🎯🎯🎯 patron 🎯🎯🎯

accountant is coming - and then coming back with 2 more - as it’s very confusing doing accounts ….

not using her study 📖… snorts might be nosey

off she popped to Brussels

doing new bathrooms 🚽
Pink tyles - grey floor
Ohhh ff sake another 20 grand bathroom 🚽
Wallpaper 🤔 Cole n son

only so much shite I can swallow
Someone else take over review

😈😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Agree. I like her guts, - and talking of guts, I love the way she shows off in her cropped tops giving a sweet f. a about not being very thin. This girl rocks her confidence, and must lead her life the way she likes. The right girl or guy will probably turn up at some point, if that is what she wants. She is fab, fancy just wanting to sing a Russian song like that,- she likes a challenge.
I agree, I like Cats independence and confidence. I thought the time had past when women were expected to dress to catch a man, or behave demurely or in a certain way. Women should be free to live their lives in the way they like. Cat is full of fun and joy. She might not want to have a relationship right now. Yes she's loud, exuberant but so what? She had a can of cheap lager at Versailles. It does not make her a drunken, uncouth yob. She treats men the same as women in a friendly way, as mates. So what? I'm a baby boomer and I delight in seeing young women free, loud and happy and doing as they damn well please. I had to fight to get that when I was young.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
Yeah, I don't like this tomboy attitude of Cat. Just annoying. Never met any man who likes this kind of behaviour longer then the fun time during a break.
You wore a feminine dress and looked great in it, so get over it for once! She had a lovely voice but unfortunately that doesn't give her enough confidence for whatever reason, I guess that's why she likes to be around Stephanie.
I don't see anything wrong with being a tomboy, wearing what makes you happy. To insinuate that a woman's worth to a partner will be short lived based on style is selling women short. Cat seems to have enough confidence to wear whatever she wants to and I give major props for that.
I think she came back for the music workshop this time? Unfortunately it puts her back in Steppy's orbit but perhaps making contacts within the music world is more important to her than possibly contracting Steppinitus?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Another bathroom that will be a nightmare to the senses
Interesting to see that contractor Ian (the Builder) is doing all the plastering in this new project himself. Word on the streets is Ian (the Plasterer) is refusing to work at SJ's shitshow again because he did not appreciate being filmed without warning...

• Wow
Reactions: 35
cd96.png

The spell magic captivated enchanted the lonely woman living on the Upper East Side which subsequently muddled her brain. Though still a silver expert, she's now a sycophant superfan.

By the way, I want to say hello to Evelyn McElroy who is an avid reader of Tattle Life! Thanks for visiting us here often. Bless your heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
I appreciate your confession, and your restraint and that you didn't send the things!

I saw some earrings with peacock feathers in them on line and bought a pair for SJ and Natti ... when they arrived at my house I decided I was nuts and instead donated them to my local thrift store. I feel so silly for having bought them to begin with!
Its better to give a little gift to a less fortunate girl in your own town or village..lotts of refugees coming from Syria in our village...than to ship stuff to lalalande..i always like to help where i can see its appreciated.. and mostly i do it in secret..

• Heart

lolander

VIP Member
I found the Fleuries' Sunday effort Philipp at his worst talking head douche performance -- repairing his camera to prove either how poor they are or how thrifty. Interspersed with Anna making a foraged blackberry crumble, corroborating the point perhaps. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Dan's slice of life videos, with chickens wandering in and out, little boys helping to shovel rubble into the concrete form, the relaxed party for Kirsty, way better.
But the Fleuries don't have what Dan and SJ have, this large cast of characters.
Interesting problem. No money for resto, no video?
They should have switched roles for the video. It would have been much funnier to hear her frustrated screams in the background while he was baking the crumble. It's just the two of them and no resto, therefore no extra people in the house. Have you noticed both of them have the same b-roll adopted from the master of b-roll, Billy Trotter: drone shots of mowing the lawn :sleep:

Dan's video was absolutely lovely, lovely, lovely. The sense of friendship and community, they get on well with each other. We heard genuine laughter. Armoire's presence is doing so much, there's bromance and Nutty is relaxed and glowing. I really like Kirsty. He had also lots of material to edit from and his editing skills are improving enormously. Dan's best yet.

Fanny would have never filmed this, she would have deemed this boring and totally ordinary. So I'm happy Dan did. Her vlogs are all about glitz, plastic and tinsel.

• Heart

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
HA! Never heard of these poor dogs lineage - nor the chalalaine. Being of the Boomer generation I grew up with dogs - if they gave us allergies, no one died from it. Now snapper doodle, poodle spoodle, cava doodle, mountain greyhound hunting spoodlies whatever are the go. I know someone who paid a shit load of money for an Italian water dog - because they sail. So far baby has shown a great dislike to water. Missed the memo on its breed type.

Pet Cemetery
alright have a bone to pick with you-how dare you pick on our designer dogs-if I want a LV dog or a Gucci dog I should be able to have one!
😂🤣🤣😂🤣

I do actually have one (had another but he passed away last year) and you’ve seen his goofy mug here but just so you feel guilty here he is again a few years back (basically he is a mutt but he is referred to as a goldendoodle)

1633098877377.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
Was she really trying to say she is an introvert on the Christies' vlog?

Good for Dan helping to stop another radiator disaster. How can SJ go on and on about wallpaper and decoration and swan off all over the place with all those basic heating and plumbing problems and endless leakages, etc.?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Arfarf

VIP Member
I wonder what is the process for accepting volunteers anyway...
I recall one of the volunteers (can't remember who for the life of me) saying that they email Natti and said something like I am available for work and she said something between the lines of "great! when can you start?"
Is there an interview process? Do they have resumes or any reference check in place?

I would be horrified to just let any random person into my home just because they know how to scrub a dirty pot!
I have commented on this on the last thread. No obvious back ground check done. They take whatever the "volunteer" says as God's gospel truth. Remember that weird older guy who rode his bike thru town and contacted Nutti last minute and SHE even said she asked him if he could cook!!!! That was all Nutti needed to know. Not if he had Covid symptoms , if he had been vaccinated, ....or if he spit into food or washed his hands.
Idiots.

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
@MojoDublin Thanks for the Patrons video !

1. After having watched it, I can't help thinking : what is the purpose of all these luxurious renovations in Lalande ?

I mean : expensive designers wallpapers even for the bathrooms, expensive items for bathrooms, bedrooms etc. But what for ? At the end of the day, it's only a plus-value for the chateau (hence for its owners) and the future luxurious life of the owners. Nothing to do with history or saving a historical building !
For some BB guests ? Unlikely. For themselves at the expenses of other people (Patrons) ? More likely.

I really don't understand how the superfans and her Patrons think. I really don't understand these people.

2. Marie (Nic's wife) seems to be best best friend with Steph. Even doing their nails together and seems very happy with it. The Halloween Party is already planned (and I would be surprised if Antoine will not be here as well) with the rabbit and the new dog.
Either Marie really enjoys Steph's company or she's good at being a diplomat.

PS : It was funny to see Steph stepping back far, far, far away from this tiny dog !

• Haha
  • Heart