Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I don't see anything wrong with being a tomboy, wearing what makes you happy. To insinuate that a woman's worth to a partner will be short lived based on style is selling women short. Cat seems to have enough confidence to wear whatever she wants to and I give major props for that.
I think she came back for the music workshop this time? Unfortunately it puts her back in Steppy's orbit but perhaps making contacts within the music world is more important to her than possibly contracting Steppinitus?
Agree. I like her guts, - and talking of guts, I love the way she shows off in her cropped tops giving a sweet f. a about not being very thin. This girl rocks her confidence, and must lead her life the way she likes. The right girl or guy will probably turn up at some point, if that is what she wants. She is fab, fancy just wanting to sing a Russian song like that,- she likes a challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
If I ever come across MPK vlogging in a brocante, I intend to interrupt filming. My first and last words to him will be: "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Unfortunately with those types of individuals, who see Fanny as their potential best friend, we're wasting our time and breath.
I so agree with everything you said here and applaud you for explaining so thoroughly. I'm sure it will convince some again to finally see the light. I do want to add that we're not wasting our time and breath (besides having a laugh every now and then) when we are not convincing the majority of her fans, because there's another purpose in chatting about her schemes, because by doing so we are making sure she knows it doesn't take much for us to call her out and she can't trust on just her own instincts to safe her but has to keep playing her A game if she wants the money to keep coming her way. She's already had several big scares of being exposed for the fraud she is and although it is not my personal goal to make her life miserable, it's mostly the bed she has made for herself that she has to sleep in. I would say it's a weird balance of not taking it too seriously and being able to keep laughing, but at the same time keep pointing out that stealing from old ladies retirement funds is about as low as one can go, especially if you consider the scale. It's by no means pocket money we are talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Yet another begging flog for ‘Spode willow pattern’. Poor MPK can’t find it anywhere online!!!
Exactly! Isn't that appalling and shameless, looting his grandmothers treasures to see if he can embezzle something. It's like on camera shoplifting with the owners present! He only recently stated he doesn't want anything personal in his vlogs, so it makes perfect sense to go film his grandparents personal stuff? He is using the same playbook SJ is, showing other people's lives while hiding their own. Their insane sense of entitlement is dripping from each and every frame of each and every vlog they put out, yet they won't recognize how boring it is to watch a Trotter family grift.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Despite avid watching and reading here, I am now completely lost as to the movements of SJ and Snorts. Can someone clear this up? I thought he and she went to a local rental company and hired a car for her so he could take her car to NL and she could stay local - the rental thereby being cheaper. Now I am confused. Where is his car? What is she travelling to Belgium in? Is this rental car business an excuse so that they can actually go away together on the Orient Express with Nic and Marie. leaving her car for the chateau. This would give them a break away as a foursome with no cameras - the different alibi putting tattlers off the scent? What is the time line on this?
As usual you are giving them way to much credit for have a brain when it comes to timeline and hiding information. They don't think about that at all, because they don't think they have to, in their opinion they are entitled to everything life throws at them, have no responsibilities towards anyone else and no need whatsoever to hide their tracks. She didn't have to reveal she was chatting from Brussels and could have easily pretended to be at the HMN. The way her vlogs are structured now she has ample opportunity to go wherever she wants to go without a problem for her timeline, which is screwed as it is and people are used to it. She's using the same playbook as MPK, but with better preparations and safety nets in place.
What I've heard is that her trip to Brussels was business related, talking business with the not so elusive N. What I made of that information, based on how things usually go down at her HMN: she announced the arrival of the not so elusive N with family in a month or so, around Halloween, in public on her vlog, when that plan was not confirmed at all just yet. Nic and Marie did not appreciate this as they wanted their stay to be private and not to be filmed. They cancelled the plans. SJ however needs them to make an appearance somehow, hence the abrupt trip to their home in Brussels to "talk things through" in person. A trip with further benefits for SJ, because Brussels can't be far from whgere her boyfriend is "rehearsing his musical".

• Heart
  • Wow
Coming up! SJ's stout defense and self-promotion...
cd95.png

Summary: Jill Waddell was introduced to CD by her aunt during the first lockdown, in her loneliness inside her NYC apartment she fell into SJ's spell and has become a sycophant super fan. The vlog was poorly edited! OMG! Abrupt beginning and end! Livechat people were like: "huh?"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
It never ceases to amaze me how a rather minor player on a TV renovation show, which is basically a daytime "filler" with a small audience here in the UK has ended up with so many cultish superfans and Patreons. Did she hit the zeitgeist at the start of the pandemic? Her early vlogs were quite fun, now they are a hot mess, manic, disjointed.
She looks so stressed most of the time, I'm sure her mental health is suffering. Imagine how it must feel to have to delete criticical remarks and read Tattle. She must be wondering what will come up next.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
I believe it was @lolander's post on page 50 of the last thread that really is probably the worst thing I see SJ doing right now as a narc, and that is using PJ. I know he's irritating and snorts, but he's a young man (my son is his age, so that makes me more sensitive to his situation), he's naïve in the ways of narcs and boundaries, and he's being used in a deplorable way by SJ. She's all flattery with him right now to keep him all adoring of her and feeding her narcishness, but we know that he's only going to get very very hurt by that. She's set him up for a huge huge fall. If I were his parents I would be rushing down to get him out of there. He needs to leave there for his own mental safety.
My thought too. He's a young, not very "street wise", man with no real qualifications who has been over protected by parents and grand-parents. And who is now being manipulated by an older woman (that's not what is shocking in their situation) who have been manipulating people all her life to get what she wants.

I would be his mother, I would raid Lalande and the Chatelaine with forks and pikes defying her in a woman-to-woman duel ! 😂

I know, I know... he's 25 and can do what he wants wiht his life. That's the way we learn in life...

As goes the old French saying :

"Si jeunesse savait
Si vieillesse pouvait."
(Henri Estienne - 1528) =

"If the Young only knew
If the Old only could..."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Selmar was celabrating his birthday...alone in the kitchen, together with Antoine..marie didnt know where Antoine was..at some point she entered the kitchen...not aware that Selmar was filming...it was very telling how things go around there...not always love and laughter...like they want us to believe...
When she saw Antoine, Marie said (in french) : "Ah, you are here. I didn't know where you were". And then, she asked Antoine (in french) : "Ca va ? Tu ne t'ennuies pas ?" = "Are you OK ? You are not bored ?"

Not a word for Selmar and his lonely birthday (he was opening his presents sent by the superfans).

It was odd.

• Sad

lolander

VIP Member
I believe you've summed it up very accurately, Clara. People like SJ have the empathy chip missing. At core, they see others as simply there to meet their own needs and support the play they write about their own, rather empty lives. They simply can't care in more than an abstract and/or superficial way about others' situations and feelings. They can playact care/love in short, intense bursts when others' eyes are on them.
[...]
As a sidebar note, I've heard top experts say that 'narcissism' is a more polite way of describing anti-social personality disorders like sociopathy and psychopathy.
[...]
These fear-evoking people are extremely toxic to people like Frank (whose circumstances and experiences I'd guessed and you've confirmed) and damaging to most of us. But they also thrive on our complaints about them...good or bad, it's all oxygen to them. We're still feeding their need for attention, to be centre of attention.
The thing is Stephanie sees herself as an empathetic and good person. She gives 'love' back and does charity work, the motivation behind these actions are just different from normal people. She does it to assert control and secure a source of adoration (love for Phyllis) and personal thank you's and admiration to feed her narcissism (GAG). She's completely unaware of her real motivations behind her doings, that's the narcissism, she's not manipulating people consciously (that would make her a psychopath, she's not), the reason why she seems genuine to some that aren't as perceptive as us.

I think Frank wants an explanation from her he could accept and agree with. There's no such thing.

You're right, we're giving her attention here which she appreciates. She thrives on any attention. We're challenging her, she gets a reaction from us. We could of course gaslight her back and beat her in her own game, feed the flames of her crazy, insert poison needles in our comments to keep her insecure and encourage her to overstep promising even more adoration in return. But we're decent people, we don't like to see people suffer. Not even her.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Alert!!!...Alert!!!...Alert!!!...Any upholsterers in here???...Billy is looking for someone to reupholster some sofas and you get to stay at their chateau for free as long as you like, take as long as you like to finish the job!!!

Poor Alexander...Michael was really giving him some shit on there...Billy was kind of going along with it but they both say they're just joking. I guess Alexander will be back in a month...they're moving his bedroom upstairs....

Michael got his silver youtube plaque and he says he's thinking about relaunch of DIO and go back to doing renos and restorations on the chateau. He's still working on the cottage but he wants to go back to how it was in the beginning.
Billy and Sean were painting that green bedroom weeks ago and still not finished. Michael would like to help but he needs his “special artist brush” to cut-in around the moulding. I’ve painted 100+ year old houses and didn’t need any kind of special artist brush to do the work…and, yes, my lines were straight and neat! Just more excuses from MPK.

• Haha
Said as if a ‘chatelaine’ is even a thing anymore.
Many of these people who bought crumbling chateaux make a huge thing out of the word chatelaine, and their soirees are almost always a version of a Downton Abbey event. Even Lalande's Friday dinner with B&B guests SJ makes it out to sound like some sort of aristocratic house party! I roll my eyes whenever she says, "It's time get dressed for tonight's dinner." OK there, Lady Mary! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I have a large box of Blue Willow in my basement I considered sending to MPK back when I held him in better esteem. (The cost of mailing it to France from the US stopped me. I mean I admired him, but not that much). I was also going to send SJ some elaborate Xmas stockings I made. They are very intricate with lots of beading and fancy trims. Pa-a-a-r-fect for a chateau! I'll take a pic of them when they come out, again. This is as close as I got to donating anything to the two grifters
I appreciate your confession, and your restraint and that you didn't send the things!

I saw some earrings with peacock feathers in them on line and bought a pair for SJ and Natti ... when they arrived at my house I decided I was nuts and instead donated them to my local thrift store. I feel so silly for having bought them to begin with!

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Great questions, I have a feeling that Brussels summit is more about the books than anything else. Potty may very well be there too, we just don't know it. Why send SS off in your car and then catch the train yourself. This was one quick last minute meeting set up.
I have more than a feeling, I know for a fact she has also planned a meeting with Potty, who will probably join them (off camera) in Brussels. It might be about the books indeed, as she has clearly underestimated the whole accounting thing. As usual she thought hiring an accountant was all that was expected of her as she is clueless when it comes to any form of structural administrative work (or any other work, for that matter). She's getting worried things might not go as smoothly as planned and needs her "partners in crime" to be onboard with her. Definitely a last minute trip to Brussels, when she waved Snorty goodbye on that parking lot she had no plans to follow him up north...

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Congratulations @toilingwiththetoile @Gibson Duel authors :m:m:m:m:m:m

Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now

Title thread 🧵Dual ✍
@Gibson @toilingwiththetoile
Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now
Vote 🗳😡
winner 19 +1 = 20

Most Liked post previous Thread - Tripple

@sandro37
VIP Member

Monday at 12:42 AM
I would like to thank the Academy, my mum, @MojoDublin, and all fellow tattlers especially the undercover ones, all who inspired me to come up with 1000+ posts
furthermore, I would like to thank the fallen tattlers, you fought for us and for the truth, you stay in our memory forever, you carved the way for many others who came after you to take the torch and shed the light on all the shady, toxic and sometimes illegal dealings of our dear Shitolaine and her entourage

Last edited: Monday at 12:50 AM
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 49 others

@Stephanie Mantis

Monday at 1:07 AM
Just watched today's episode of CD and I have to say I kind of felt sorry for Selmar. It looked to me that he had a surprised expression on his face, as if someone hadn't bothered to tell him that his workshop was being appropriated by the Golden Man Bun. I'm guessing this was essentially him receiving his walking papers. Now the downstairs loo will never be finished!

I will also speculate that Amaury will not only be doing the paneling in the Grand Salon (and Nutti too), but will ultimately become the Chief Project Manager of all renovations, restorations while Her Maj jetsets around the world.

As for Snorts, I know many of you are convinced he is her lover, but I really think you have the wrong end of the stick. That boy is as gay as a daisy! If anything, the two of them are more inclined to play dress-up in SJ's gowns than to play hide the purple parsnip.

Reactions:You, Nina Rose, bluebird180 and 49 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Monday at 12:41 AM
Glad to see that our chats inhere are not all about lunatic grifting chateaux owners alone....but that we also care about our fellow tattlers...it makes me proud of all of you..lets continue the good work..with a good and sensable heart and a sharp mind..
:m :m :m :m :m
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 47 others

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MojoDublin

VIP Member
wait…I’m in one minute and she’s telling the patrons she doesn’t have separate bank accounts for business, non-profit association, and personal?

that can’t be right? I misheard that-going back to listen some more

commingling of money—what an smarmy character she is
Oh but NON ….

I have All zi money colour coded …

if the patron is for restoration and zero tax ,,,,,
to suit the tax man Legally
it has to go to Its OWN REGISTERED bank account …

it cannot POP into a personal account
Get colour coded
And pop into the charity / restoration
Account

hence what should have been a swift year end audit
Now has a TEAM - ( of 3) coming to pull those books apart

no battering eyelashes
No OH I Didn’t Know ….

Your a director … it’s incumbent upon you to educated yourself on your legal responsibilities

Clearly he KNOWS - she’s got a lot to hide

what was that GOT …mantra

WINTER is coming …. 😈

• Heart
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I definitely noticed that. Why make up something when we can observe what is going on for ourselves!
For further info:
Ryan- no mark, boring and no one is interested. We can't muster up the energy to be bothered.
Billy Petherick- See above. There seems to be a distinct lack of ability to finish things in your family. Concentrate on your children and antiques.
Michael Petherick- All squalk and talk. If you did half of what you promised you'd be well on your way to achieving a sustainable life for yourself instead of sponging off your Sister in law.
Edward and Anna- you have a fantastic family business. Anna is the one with the personality for the Vlogs. She has a lot of talent and you're both clearly hard workers.
Don't waste your time on here, you have a 7 day challenge to be getting on with.
Philip- stay in the Netherlands. The vlogs are so much better without your snorting and opinions.
Selmar- Give up Vlogging unless you put subtitles on. We can't hear you and the editing suite is there to be used.
Stephanie sooper fans- we always welcome you, but brown nosing is hard work. Eventually your nose gets sore and leads you astray. The ones blatantly advertising their business. Unfortunately rubbish will always be rubbish. Please examine Selmar's bonfire. It's expensive fuel. Put your talents to good use for your local hospice or charity and improve.
FRK- if mediocre was a talent you would excel.
Steph stop the GAG it's awful. Glad Amaury is on board, you may actually get something finished. It may also help if the others stepped up and sorted. Flip is inexperienced and you're living in an unfinished building site. Stop taking advice from someone who designs by Playmobile.
Tomaz- you're a greasy little man, who has some talent...for whining. Go and live your life and don't expect people to watch you organise shelves for money.
Q … am in awe
Tried to find a way to 📌 it permanently to tattle thread

left it on the drive way
It’s yours
M
😈
Edit ✍ updated Wiki
353896C7-069A-49B6-B8AC-48A4F29EC18C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

lolander

VIP Member
The thing is Stephanie sees herself as an empathetic and good person. She gives 'love' back and does charity work, the motivation behind these actions are just different from normal people. She does it to assert control and secure a source of adoration (love for Phyllis) and personal thank you's and admiration to feed her narcissism (GAG). She's completely unaware of her real motivations behind her doings, that's the narcissism, she's not manipulating people consciously (that would make her a psychopath, she's not), the reason why she seems genuine to some that aren't as perceptive as us.

I think Frank wants an explanation from her he could accept and agree with. There's no such thing.

You're right, we're giving her attention here which she appreciates. She thrives on any attention. We're challenging her, she gets a reaction from us. We could of course gaslight her back and beat her in her own game, feed the flames of her crazy, insert poison needles in our comments to keep her insecure and encourage her to overstep promising even more adoration in return. But we're decent people, we don't like to see people suffer. Not even her.
To add: We can see through her forced tears and emotionless smiles. She's not showing true emotions, it's just a bag of tricks she's learned to get the response she needs. It's a facsimile, not the real thing.

• Heart