The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there something about Lalande that attracts people with variations of name Mary, Marie, Maria, etc. As mentioned before in chateau world all the Anna’s and Phillips.
Speaking of Maries has FRK posted anything to her patreon or has she got lost in moors foraging! Her departure as well as the chatelaines may well have contributed to the happier atmosphere at the chateau.
I also wondered if SJ hightailed out of there when she found out Mary was close and she was coming.
I often watch with the closed captioning on, it’s crazy computer generated and they often use Ann Marie instead of Amaury 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma Petherick is on the rampage apparently. Michael has notes from mummy to say how hurt he was and that nasty people who paid him for doing a job, made a profit of it.

I wonder if his exes also sue him for not making a profit off the grifting when he promised.

Beggars can't be choosers. Could anyone imagine stopping there and having to listen to them whinge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Good point..where is Dana..i miss her humus...no.. not really.. the mice surely like to relax when the cat is away....i can imagine..having that lunatic of a woman all day around must be exhausting..also noticed the all about loud Cat has left..good..i really cant stand her actually..her verbal and non verbal remarks....but in the end... she just plays along...cheers to her..with a Heineken beer...and please stay in the Uk...
Agree with you about Cat

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Micheal’s video scrounging round Nan and Granddad’s home brings to mind one of my father’s favorite sayings: Picking pennies off a Dead Man’s Eyes.
One of my cousins was exactly like that. Walking through the door, they had assessed your worth by car, house and contents. When their parent died, money wasn't wasted on funeral or wake. The house was up for sale within the week and things were ebayed or auctioned.
Scrooge had found a kindred spirit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I found the Fleuries' Sunday effort Philipp at his worst talking head douche performance -- repairing his camera to prove either how poor they are or how thrifty. Interspersed with Anna making a foraged blackberry crumble, corroborating the point perhaps. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Dan's slice of life videos, with chickens wandering in and out, little boys helping to shovel rubble into the concrete form, the relaxed party for Kirsty, way better.
But the Fleuries don't have what Dan and SJ have, this large cast of characters.
Interesting problem. No money for resto, no video?
All those vlogs are not real vlogs about real life anymore..they are all staged ...to grift...they all work differently ...but the outcome is the same..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a large box of Blue Willow in my basement I considered sending to MPK back when I held him in better esteem. (The cost of mailing it to France from the US stopped me. I mean I admired him, but not that much). I was also going to send SJ some elaborate Xmas stockings I made. They are very intricate with lots of beading and fancy trims. Pa-a-a-r-fect for a chateau! I'll take a pic of them when they come out, again. This is as close as I got to donating anything to the two grifters
I appreciate your confession, and your restraint and that you didn't send the things!

I saw some earrings with peacock feathers in them on line and bought a pair for SJ and Natti ... when they arrived at my house I decided I was nuts and instead donated them to my local thrift store. I feel so silly for having bought them to begin with!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
a load of mud slinging going on about chateau diy on the ETTC Diy fan group. Just looked up the admin - Philly and Angelina and Edd. I thought Sherrie was one originally?
Phil and Angelina Ballerina - the most irrelevant chateau renters ever. Don't own a chateau but still grift as if they do. And he is so nasty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
All those vlogs are not real vlogs about real life anymore..they are all staged ...to grift...they all work differently ...but the outcome is the same..
And that makes them so boring , especially for Tattler's as we know what they are up to !
I used to like to watch the Fleuries but its turned out to be a subtle begging video all the time , its like they think we are so stupid to notice! Rrrrrr

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Nobody asked, but I thought it might be time to mention again, that Nasty Phil and Angelina Ballerina only rent their chateau. They do not own it. Then they expect patrons to fund their lifestyle - they are all for profit. No talent grifters who have been on here trying to have a pop at some of the tattlers. If there is trouble on chateau fan sites - they are stirring the pot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
a load of mud slinging going on about chateau diy on the ETTC Diy fan group. Just looked up the admin - Philly and Angelina and Edd. I thought Sherrie was one originally?
😂😂😂 few comments

, thankfully d and a have no part in this programme- I think the other chateau owners had enough of being portrayed as incompetent fools ... imo

dick couldn’t help how you present yourself s …. Philly … why channel 4 dumped ya

Update - same site 😈
see what happens when yer ma
Is yer momager on a 20 k fan website
And deletes posts that aren’t acceptable

mummy posts your vlog
It gets One comment out of 20 k 😂
Sherrie Petherickshared a link.

· 22 September at 22:12 ·
https://youtu.be/xi_oHYznlJc
Chateau Wedding Bartender For A Day - Doing It Ourselves - @Bordeaux Life
Face it MOLD absolutely toxic on FB

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nobody asked but I think we all need to come up with a Stephanie's mantra. Prizes for the best. First prize: A ex display bouquet of roadside flowers from FRK. Second Prize: Snorts will set your dinner table for up to eight guests. Third prize: Semar will build you a compost heap. I will kick off the suggestions with "Better to arrive late than arrive ugly." Your turn...
Me, Myself, I

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I appreciate your confession, and your restraint and that you didn't send the things!

I saw some earrings with peacock feathers in them on line and bought a pair for SJ and Natti ... when they arrived at my house I decided I was nuts and instead donated them to my local thrift store. I feel so silly for having bought them to begin with!
Its better to give a little gift to a less fortunate girl in your own town or village..lotts of refugees coming from Syria in our village...than to ship stuff to lalalande..i always like to help where i can see its appreciated.. and mostly i do it in secret..

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The one difference is Dan bought a house he could afford.
He did try a bit of a fast move in rescuing a local ruin, the details of which are hazy.
I think the hidden chateau deep in the moist and misty forests of the Berry is a mirage all who go there, including thrifty Dan, see. Just saw it again in the movie version of "The Grand Meaulnes", written about the area. It was a vision of paradise.
You are perhaps more immune to the enchanted chateau fairy tale than others. Your description of getting the cherry picker out after every storm to chase down and repair the slates chilled me to the marrow of my bones. And fire flues. And water pressure. And the flight of heat through the enfilade of a summer house. And the jillion practical house maintenance matters. I know British estate owners go to study agriculture at Cirencester to learn to manage the farm if not the family pile. Did you study something special to help you manage or did your father and grandfather/estate managers/workers teach you? I am the world's nosiest person, pardon me. I must ask questions, it's hemoglobin to me, but you certainly don't have to answer.

Reactions: 17
I often watch with the closed captioning on, it’s crazy computer generated and they often use Ann Marie instead of Amaury 🤣
Yea
I do not like Cat or Dana ... two loud mouth women that I would not trust .

I see the peacock babies are all there today thank goodness ..... Morning All !!!
Yeah, I don't like this tomboy attitude of Cat. Just annoying. Never met any man who likes this kind of behaviour longer then the fun time during a break.
You wore a feminine dress and looked great in it, so get over it for once! She had a lovely voice but unfortunately that doesn't give her enough confidence for whatever reason, I guess that's why she likes to be around Stephanie. The same reason like Marie though she does seem lot more capable and smart and talented ... To shine a bit next to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.