The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My great uncles were in grandad’s bedroom, going through his clothing , at the wake!!
People astound me sometimes. When my ex was dying of cancer my kids took him to clear out his house so he could move in with me and my daughters. His brother made my son so mad that my son almost hit him. John was going though Jim’s clothes and fishing poles and saying “I gave you this so I want it back”. The nerve of some people!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I have been thinking about the renovations going on at Lala Land and I have come to the conclusion they securing their future income thru the guise of making apartments for Natti and Gerry. Once these apartments are finished with patreon monies they will be able to rent them out as gites. Restoring the facade, chapel and lake will not bring in future income. Those will never be done as there will never be enough money to do them as it will all be used up ensuring they have a steady income from the gites to subsidize their travels. She keeps saying that the money for chapel, facade and lake have been put aside. We have yet to see any proof of this. Therefore we must assume there is no money set aside and it is being used up by the apartments under construction.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Same over here - it is a complicated way to tackle book keeping - dare I say it, amateur. Clearly some patter-ons are getting restless with spending and she needs to do this vlog to show accountability for funds recvd and used. Whatever she is showing them here, it looks a mess that will cost more money to sort out than needed. Perhaps that is why she is driving like a Dakar driver to BXL to see Nick.
There’s also the issue of cash premium payments for her premiers

money was directly sent to Marie selmar Nutti snorts
As their employer - she needs to have declared those payments in their payroll ….
At the time of payment
Not retrospective ….
😈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There’s also the issue of cash premium payments for her premiers

money was directly sent to Marie selmar Nutti snorts
As their employer - she needs to have declared those payments in their payroll ….
At the time of payment
Not retrospective ….
😈
Where did the patron video come from?

Reactions: 1
It’s seems that she is very caring and has put on her “I’ll attempt to be a human defibrillator to someone who needs help but I don’t really know” hat.

Tone-deaf about Ryan’s local (something about finding Ryan)
Goat… person??
Wowzers‼
1633007467132.png

The gardeners cottage looks like :poop:.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I should think he's trying to protect his family, he used to feature the children quite a lot, but maybe has become more wary now he has more fans. I wonder if Annaliese is worried about the impact of the vlogs on the children too and takes a back seat to look after them.
Hope so, best would be to not show them at all. People can still find out who they are and cause them problems, trolling and harassment... it's bad enough the way it is anyway. Nobody asked them if they want to be exposed that way. And how they might feel about it once they are adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this a young ma, Playboy pinup!!
Them Petherick s have good looking genes 🧬

pa Petherick was a hot 🥵 pin up and his photos of his parents during the war were Hollywood worthy

shame his great grandchildren didn’t get personality and grafting like pa Petherick !

Where did the patron video come from?
Are you for real

SSB made it 2 weeks ago
She’s been on holidays since September 17 th
Just saying 😈

Reactions: 13
As usual you are giving them way to much credit for have a brain when it comes to timeline and hiding information. They don't think about that at all, because they don't think they have to, in their opinion they are entitled to everything life throws at them, have no responsibilities towards anyone else and no need whatsoever to hide their tracks. She didn't have to reveal she was chatting from Brussels and could have easily pretended to be at the HMN. The way her vlogs are structured now she has ample opportunity to go wherever she wants to go without a problem for her timeline, which is screwed as it is and people are used to it. She's using the same playbook as MPK, but with better preparations and safety nets in place.
What I've heard is that her trip to Brussels was business related, talking business with the not so elusive N. What I made of that information, based on how things usually go down at her HMN: she announced the arrival of the not so elusive N with family in a month or so, around Halloween, in public on her vlog, when that plan was not confirmed at all just yet. Nic and Marie did not appreciate this as they wanted their stay to be private and not to be filmed. They cancelled the plans. SJ however needs them to make an appearance somehow, hence the abrupt trip to their home in Brussels to "talk things through" in person. A trip with further benefits for SJ, because Brussels can't be far from whgere her boyfriend is "rehearsing his musical".
Thank you. She appears to have gone to Brussels on the train, thus the car thing now makes sense but would not explain the trip to Brussels. Thank goodness we have you.

Reactions: 10
SJ’s latest vlog has to be one of the worst ones yet, even without Snorts it was a painful watch. Why is doing Pilates so hilarious? Best thing was the food!

Why is Sadie filming? Lazy little s**t 🙄
Does anyone know what happened to Andrew?

Reactions: 3
Questions for EU based Tattlers, I am trying to understand/appreciate the legal risk for Nic & Potty, Nic being in Belgium & Potty being in Netherlands.
1. Are the trio all directors in the business entities which receive funds from patreon? Ie a charity?
2. In France, does it make a difference if directors are in another country of the EU?
3. What liability for directors is there for mis- filing (ie tax evasion) of accounts in France?
4. If found guilty of tax evasion, what impact would that have on employment if self or spiuse in a UN or E Union job?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Marie (Nic's wife) seems to be best best friend with Steph. Even doing their nails together and seems very happy with it. The Halloween Party is already planned (and I would be surprised if Antoine will not be here as well) with the rabbit and the new dog.
Either Marie really enjoys Steph's company or she's good at being a diplomat.
After seeing SJ's patron video I must admit I agree with you, contrary to what I've heard and know myself from previous encounters with people who should know. Maybe Marie realized that in order to keep things run smoothly in her family she has to adjust and embraces her husbands silly preferences. I know she's a smart woman. But to expose her child to that toxic mix too, if she'll allow SJ to film him again, would be beyond stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Questions for EU based Tattlers, I am trying to understand/appreciate the legal risk for Nic & Potty, Nic being in Belgium & Potty being in Netherlands.
1. Are the trio all directors in the business entities which receive funds from patreon? Ie a charity?
2. In France, does it make a difference if directors are in another country of the EU?
3. What liability for directors is there for mis- filing (ie tax evasion) of accounts in France?
4. If found guilty of tax evasion, what impact would that have on employment if self or spiuse in a UN or E Union job?
Great questions, I have a feeling that Brussels summit is more about the books than anything else. Potty may very well be there too, we just don't know it. Why send SS off in your car and then catch the train yourself. This was one quick last minute meeting set up.

Does anyone know what happened to Andrew?
He moved on to his next customer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks Mojo again for allowing us to see the mess that is Lalaland. Who knew you needed receipts for the accountant, bloody hell what a plouc. Another bathroom that will be a nightmare to the senses, but I am saddened she hasn't chosen the Lacwarrrr. 💄🐖
There is something really odd about this. Even with Stephanie's limited experience, she would know she needed receipts. She has worked for Gerry's taxi company - where he would have to keep all receipts for his car maintenance, petrol, phone bills, etc. She has an airbnb in London - she would have to keep accounts for that. In France, she said she had always made a loss for the B&B apart from the last year when she broke even. So she must be keeping accounts. Plus, when I started my small business it ran at a loss for the first two years. Because I kept scrupulous accounts, I was able to write off previous years losses against the profits before I had to pay tax. Finally, I cannot see it is worth hiding anything. Firstly, if you are earning enough to pay tax, you are not poor and should be contributing to society by paying your share. Also, if you hide your income, when it comes to applying for a mortgage, you will find yourself in difficulty, ditto loans. I met a taxi driver who told me he declared every penny for just that reason, He had seen too many fellow drivers fall down when they applied for mortgages because they had not declared the income that would support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another bathroom that will be a nightmare to the senses
Interesting to see that contractor Ian (the Builder) is doing all the plastering in this new project himself. Word on the streets is Ian (the Plasterer) is refusing to work at SJ's shitshow again because he did not appreciate being filmed without warning...

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.