The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oktoberfest theme Party at la Lande!

Dresscode: as usual, just wear any kind of clothes that completely miss the party‘s theme..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
HA! Never heard of these poor dogs lineage - nor the chalalaine. Being of the Boomer generation I grew up with dogs - if they gave us allergies, no one died from it. Now snapper doodle, poodle spoodle, cava doodle, mountain greyhound hunting spoodlies whatever are the go. I know someone who paid a tit load of money for an Italian water dog - because they sail. So far baby has shown a great dislike to water. Missed the memo on its breed type.

Pet Cemetery
alright have a bone to pick with you-how dare you pick on our designer dogs-if I want a LV dog or a Gucci dog I should be able to have one!
😂🤣🤣😂🤣

I do actually have one (had another but he passed away last year) and you’ve seen his goofy mug here but just so you feel guilty here he is again a few years back (basically he is a mutt but he is referred to as a goldendoodle)

1633098877377.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
More SJ designer don'ts in the works .......

View attachment 789409

She's nuts so instead of putting in some nice classic tiles, she picks the cheapest subway tiles in pasty pink and teams it up with $700 a roll wall paper in a bathroom which is highly humid and wait for it ....... wet ........

She could have a nice classic marble mosaic floor and plain white marble wall tiles or something a bit more timeless and practical and it would cost half the price. What's with her obsession with wallpaper ...... :unsure: 😂
The pink subway tiles and the wallpaper and the floor tiles (which I like) are all just going to look like a mismatch from some bad era in the past. What happened to keeping it simple grey walls and chrome finishes? It's not going to look like a jewel box, but a psychedelic mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All agents ….
direct @Heathcliffe back to base

his navigation 🧭 systems has malfunctioned - whilst trying to locate @Jikki2

😈View attachment 789683
He just flew over "the ranch" with a banner flying behind that said, "Hey, there Farts"!!! I am going to slug him in the arm tonight!!!! He didn't even land in the farm field behind my house to pick me up!!!!! But scared the hell out of my cats by flying so low!!!!
Mojo. Take away his jet and give him a car from the fleet, please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh ff sake

so you can PAY to stay
But you cannot film anything…

but SSB can and will use you to promote herself !!!!

what a bloody Liberty 🗽
😈
I don’t understand what this lifting ban is about. Sorry don’t know how to include original post.

Reactions: 9
And now I've made it to Selmar's video- WTF am I even watching? Bless Tatyana's heart (RUN, girl, RUN!!! Please grab Diesel as well- he needs some love!) Is it just me or has Sillymar gotten creepier? Oh no, there is more awkward tango- my night could not have gotten better.
I do so agree much creepier I wouldn’t want to be stuck in a van with him, now you’ve all got me watching Dan and Selmars videos to get a glimpse of behinds the scenes at lalande it makes for depressing and boring viewing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Finished watching FRK’s latest video. Definitely an improvement. The flowers were nice they suited the venue. I don’t believe we saw the wedding party’s bouquets must have been the brides choice. Did like her corsages & boutonnières. I thought there were too many small bud vases on the tables. Would have thought a little larger vase & less of them would have looked nice. I was fearful she was going to pick some sunflowers I think she may have thought about for a split second. Her video was certainly more palatable. Although I’m guilty of fast forwarding through some of it.
it seems like someone has given her some constructive criticism and she has implemented changes. Maybe someone is reading here.

Reactions: 14
I thought when he was doing loopdy loops in the sky we were in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those already assigned jets - can also collect those on overseas assignments

but there’s enough jets🛩 thanks to Q

for the occasion staying on Irish Gin
😈🙌🙌🙌
View attachment 789662View attachment 789663
There will be whole rounds of Irish gin, in your honour of course. This is going to be a big party. No absences unless absolutely unavoidable please.

In the UK, you can legally pick wild flowers,bit only one or two stems from each plant. as long as you do not destroy or damage the plant so it can't grow again. You must never uproot a wild plant, unless you are weeding your own garden of course.
Haworth is a strange choice for her business Its very busy with tourists in spring and summer, but almost deserted in winter, apart from Christmas. It's also very small. The weather is dreadful in winter. She will freeze if she's not used to it. I lived in a couple of the villages around there when I left Haworth, (Queensbury, Hebden Bridge) and we used to get cut off by snow frequently. Haworth just goes really quiet when the winter comes. Quite bleak. Maybe she can get contracts with hotels, restaurants and cafes in the area. Keighley is a fairly deprived town,but you might get work. Try Hebden Bridge, Marie. That style of floristry would go down well there. All these tips we give her eh!
Bloody hell. She will, if she has any sense, be taking you on as a personal advisor next. You are very kind. I might take a look if the flowers are nicer and the speech is faster and if I have half an hour to spare before the Big Tattle Party tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.