The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am here, Would not have missed it for the world. Just asking the staff to make sure everyone has plenty of champagne.

The fukard will be replaced when everything else is done....
online currently … noticed the club ice buckets are a tad … proverbial 😈

Super Large XXL Napoleon and Lily Bollinger Champagne bucket cooler (63cm) -14 Bottles (1) -

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Jill Waddell, no amount of distance will fix the ill fated choice she made when she selected Stephanie Jarvis as a tastemaker. Below is her IG post.

tarnishedvertu

Oh how I miss Chicago on perfect autumn days like we had this week. A quick trip back to my old stomping grounds was exactly what was needed for the soul (and the eyes!). View of Oak St Beach taken from the @christiesinc office in the Hancock Building. And now off to Dallas y’all!🍁🌻🏙✈
7h

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dan has just posted on IG his channel has had over 5 million views ! Wonder how SJ will react 🤷‍♀️
I figure she will be happy for him. Most of those views probably came from her channel. Unlike Selmar who couldn't make it work out for him, Dan has figured out how to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched Kirstie. What a lovely, down to earth lady. And she knows her vegetables and gardening. Oh and sheep and animals in general. Seems very knowledgable and sensible and clued up on her surroundings. Always planning ahead, foraging, harvesting, freezing, storing, cooking. The complete opposite of SJ. All that knowledge at her feet, and SJ never seems to want to reap, literally, what she asks Dan & Kirstie to sow. Baffling 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
For the French, to call someone Châtelaine or Châtelain (for a man) is far from being a compliment !
Rather a mockery said with à lot of irony and a hint of contempt 😅
Well, my fiancee and I just bought a VILLA in south of France, I figured, I should assume the title VILLAIN!
😜💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I figure she will be happy for him. Most of those views probably came from her channel. Unlike Selmar who couldn't make it work out for him, Dan has figured out how to.
Am I the outlier here? I love watching Dan, but refuse to watch her channel ever...at all...nope...:sick:.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes agree thinking on it, until he gets tooooooo popular and her popularity wanes. Who knows. Will be intersting to see how it'll pan out.

Reactions: 12
seems as the farmhouse lost their Russian chef

decided to 🆙
My game … enter :: White Russian

slante

image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, my fiancee and I just bought a VILLA in south of France, I figured, I should assume the title VILLAIN!
😜💥
WoooHoooo!!
I know I'm not a VIP, but I will mix my own martini to drink to you guys! 🍸🍸🍸
Congrats!

Edit.. aaaaand I just got the joke! VILLAIN 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
bloody heathcliff - he’s worse than the Ryanair hostesses

let me get that refilled 🍸
85A37FB5-D230-4C22-A675-8DEC25B79BA8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Perhaps, but for any of you thinking PJ is in the ‘clutches’ of SJ, take a look at his self promoting hashtags!
There”s a bloke who is covering his social media exposure bases. I had a good chuckle at them. #MaleModel and even the plural #MaleModels
He’s a very nice young man in my opinion, but he‘s ambitious and he knows exactly what he wants and where he’s heading.
View attachment 789818
He forgot one.

#twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.