The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if he was still there. Lo and behold, he left 5 days ago.

View attachment 788706
5 DAYS AGO

worldofalexander's profile picture's profile picture
worldofalexander

Off back to Austria.. 🥲 It was a great pleasure @ChateauDeLaBasmaignee 🏰🇫🇷🌞 Thanks again for everything & see you soon 😘😘😘

PS: Next time my entourage will have to travel separately again, it just doesn't work that way! 🛩😅🛩
Interestingly the only one associated with Begmania to comment was Sean, wishing him well, ex Fiance Andrew gave a like... but what from the rest of those "use em up and abuse em trotters" ... nothing but crickets...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I am glad I do not live there either!
If I went "mad" and bought a chateau that would be the first thing I would do and do it properly... heating!
That and plumbing is what I would sink big $$ into - oh, and the roof !

Morning All.
Dan's vlog on the radiators was a bit depressing. Even he looked over being asked to try and sort out a professional heating companies niche. Did his best. More telling for me is that he as the employed gardener - told us he will not be doing much in the garden this winter as 'other' projects with the digger will be the priority. I am thinking - that will be the total dig up of the beds they have, new soil and manure and better wooden structures so they can plant in the spring. That lot is a mess he had to work with. Trying for winter crops will be useless - the weeds have set in. Though many beds looked cleared. So, they need professional help with the heating - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and somebody to clean up that friggin kitchen.

or a simpleton ...
A super fan

Bordeau Life - last port of call in the vlog marathon. Did Edd say something was niggling him with the mirror in the masturbate bedroom? Probably the wine, its Friday.

.....and your little dog Toto.....🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️
And those nails - it feels like winter. Yep they will keep her warm in the HMN.

Any ghosts in lala land? Is it haunted?:)
Paranormal? More likely paranoia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For the French, to call someone Châtelaine or Châtelain (for a man) is far from being a compliment !
Rather a mockery said with à lot of irony and a hint of contempt 😅
I jokingly call my neighbours "the châtelains" because of their hoity-toity ways ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But if Baghead is allergic to dogs, why has Marie just bought one? What are her motives? 👀👀
The newest lalalander is a hypoallergenic breed. I cant remember which breed she said, but what about crot crot? I just did a google search and there is no such thing as hypoallergenic rabbits. FFS another clown in the circus who can have allergies when he feels like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I did notice that Fanny says, "Nick always wanted a dog" and Marie retorted something to the effect of " we did too." Just a little reminder that she and Antoine are Nick's family and not her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Bichon/Havanese? The new dog, not the chatalaine. If snorts says One Word about Amaury's dogs in the house I will fillet him, I swear. Amaury is bringing professional woodworking tools to the Shatoo. Presumably nothing already there is up to snuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe. Or maybe she's just very skillfully navigating smoke and mirrors.
All of these latest vlogs taxes, Christies etc. smell of she is trying to reveal too much. I shall remain a sceptic in these matters. Afterall - her viewers came for the fun and have now got endless travel vlogs and nitty gritty Chateau. Money changes everything.

Well, BG has some sucking up to do if she wants SJ around when she visits the HMN with her tour. Yet another possible disaster waiting to happen for the charlataine when that storm hits. Dear Brenda is a pitiful woman, but still a force to reckon with.
Brenda better hurry up and get there before it turns cold. A blanket huddle tour is not exactly what anybody would sign up for. But I am waiting for the Empress of Trademarks to hit town. She is going to make Brenda look like a pussy cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And honestly I seriously doubt she ever had any opera career.
No need to doubt: she hasn't. She sang in the local church once or twice but has admitted herself she's too lazy to practice or study. When there's a music workshop at her tit show, the teachers sometimes ask her to sing with them, but this is more out of courtesy than anything else. There's no real talent and certainly no ambition to start building a career in opera.

Reactions: 26
Sorry not to derail, but a friend just shared this, I have dogs and rabbits and ghosts on the brain - So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs.
1f622.png

I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home. (Don't judge me
1f612.png
)

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Bichon/Havanese? The new dog, not the chatalaine. If snorts says One Word about Amaury's dogs in the house I will fillet him, I swear. Amaury is bringing professional woodworking tools to the Shatoo. Presumably nothing already there is up to snuff.
HA! Never heard of these poor dogs lineage - nor the chalalaine. Being of the Boomer generation I grew up with dogs - if they gave us allergies, no one died from it. Now snapper doodle, poodle spoodle, cava doodle, mountain greyhound hunting spoodlies whatever are the go. I know someone who paid a tit load of money for an Italian water dog - because they sail. So far baby has shown a great dislike to water. Missed the memo on its breed type.

Sorry not to derail, but a friend just shared this, I have dogs and rabbits and ghosts on the brain - So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs.
1f622.png

I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home. (Don't judge me
1f612.png
)

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.
Pet Cemetery

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the teachers sometimes ask her to sing with them, but this is more out of courtesy than anything else.
I wonder if they actually ask her to sing,Ii would guess she offers and they feel they can't refuse!!

Great story! If it happens again, just check whether they have CC TV cameras in case the next one was alive before the dog got it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never thought I'd say it but I'm enjoying her new style. This new editor is very good. I hope she stays away from the whingy emotional self therapy she used to indulge in and the boring Success Stories
I agree. I will never really like her but it was miles better than all the previous vlogs. She was also actually talking at a normal speed rather than hesitating after each single word. If she can manage that, why on earth didn't she speak like that before? Maybe she feels a lot more confident doing that rather than interviewing but she was still very slow in the past even when talking about flowers. The bouquet looked nice but the table flowers and the two churns were rather underwhelming and nothing like Anna's flowers but it was probably a much smaller event. The amount she forages is huge and I wonder if people are supposed to destroy the countryside like that, especially taking large amounts of the colourful wild flowers. I know very few varieties are protected but it seems wrong to take so much. Btw, does she even know what's protected and what isn't? I noticed she also managed to name some flowers this time; in the past, she seemed to have very little knowledge about flowers. Maybe her first Bath course improved her confidence. I still believe her grifting of the vehicle, etc. was disgusting, Haworth, while lovely, seems to be a strange choice for her "HQ", wonder if her fees cover the cost of all the petrol, especially as she has contacts further south in the UK and in France and may get business there. I wish both she and SJ would stop touching their hair all the time.

Reactions: 8
The dog is not a Bichon Frise but that dog is great for allergic people and so it the poodle but you have to love grooming .
Havenese .... it could be one of those but not sure .

Reactions: 8
He's certainly much pleasanter on the new Chateau DIY series. I started to like him too. 🤣. My husband never watches it, just not his kind of thing at all, but he caught the scene with Edd, Anna and the wine cellar. He asks me how the wine cave is going. He was impressed by Edd's transformation. 😁🍷🍷🍷
That's the miracle of having a professional director and editor, multiple takes and hours&hours of footage. Even Ed is presentable :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is from the 2nd vlog live chat. IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!!! :sick:

Jay Jay Stephanie you're a modern day Marie Antoinette!
The Chateau Diaries @Jay jay I hope I don’t come to such a sticky end!

How many more tastemaker vlogs???

Philip Janssen @bee french Only the intro and vignette 1 today! :)

I want it, I need it, I have to have it...

The Chateau Diaries I basically wanted to buy everything
Neil Hartley she has a lot to answer for!
Etholle G @Phil n not a tiny trunk...it was £800!
Manor and Maker @the chateau diaries *completely* understand... especially since we are currently under-furnished!
nikimmd @Patrick Lallier @the Chateau Diaries Agree! You should treat yourself to the desk!
The Chateau Diaries @nikimmd But then I’d have to get it all the way to France!
Laurie Palmer @ poppy… that would’ve been a brilliant idea to ask if she could keep the fabric wallpaper. I doubt they would have wanted it to keep in storage odd size cuts
The Chateau Diaries @Laurie Palmer The Christie’s staff were definitely going to keep the fabric, they were so happy! It definitely wouldn’t have fit into my suitcase

Sarah Yates and Bee French asked BJJ about his acting gig, no reply.

Sarah Yates Hello @Philip Janssen we miss you at the Chateau, when are you back?
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates This weekend
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen that’s great, how long will you be away for next year for your play?
bee french @philip janssen last few video,there was a feeling you were away before it was revealed
Philip Janssen @bee french I left a few days ago :)
bee french @philip janssen for what play are rehearsing? Will it be a musical?

BJJ can update his CV as a helper.

The Chateau Diaries @kerry Harding @Philip Janssen was an invaluable help
Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries😘

Self promotion for Ed and Anna.

Bordeaux Life WE PUT OUR VLOG BACK TO ON THE HOUR TO GO OUT AFTER THIS - HOPEFULLY SEE YOU ALL THERE AFTER THIS AMAZINGLY INTERESTING VLOG

Let's not forget Natasha is Nutti. Lalande is a place of kindness??? What happened to life, love and laughter???

The Chateau Diaries Good night lovely people!!! Thank you so much for sharing this experience with me
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Night night mummykins
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries I loved your vlogs thank you and take care on the return journey. All my love.
Percy Attfield Goodnight after another trend setting double Premiere! Something new again!! And now to the stove and chocolate for the dreams to travel with!!
Brenda M @Phillip Janssen Thankyou for looking after Stephanie at Christie’s
Natasha Remember La Lande is a place of kindness so please be kind always.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.