The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Must have been a good talk then.

I'm not stirring any pots nor do i have a particularry appetite for fried fish. Please read back what I said. Some things I know, some things I assume. I'm always quite clear about the difference.
Any ghosts in lala land? Is it haunted?:)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It never ceases to amaze me how a rather minor player on a TV renovation show, which is basically a daytime "filler" with a small audience here in the UK has ended up with so many cultish superfans and Patreons. Did she hit the zeitgeist at the start of the pandemic? Her early vlogs were quite fun, now they are a hot mess, manic, disjointed.
She looks so stressed most of the time, I'm sure her mental health is suffering. Imagine how it must feel to have to delete criticical remarks and read Tattle. She must be wondering what will come up next.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The superfans are really very nervous tonight...
I wonder why... Is it because it's another vlog without Lalande content which usually attracts many dislikes ?

Amy Ogden
24 minutes ago
This video blog airs in 3 minutes, yet 4 people have already given it a thumbs down. Get a life, and just don’t watch! I enjoy all of Stephanie’s vlogs!

Hide 3 replies

Barbara Grace
21 minutes ago
There are people who are just plain jealous. That is such an ugly emotion.

Belinda D
1 minute agoIt might not be jealousy, they just might not of enjoyed it.

Barbara Schmid
40 seconds ago
Bloody trolls!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The new vlog has not even started and then, among the 10 first comments these beauties :

Over 60, Now What?
8 minutes agooh, i like the restoring videos, im getting tired of all the other video taking over, its become like watching a bunch of over-indulged Hollywood elites anymore...

Line Dallaire
33 minutes agoOh la la Canada is waiting 😍... you gave 2 thumbs down.... the show has not even started yet ....

Evelyn McElroyEvelyn McElroy
12 minutes agoLine, that is one of the soulless people who are so jealous of Stephanie that they spend literally hours per week watching and writing about her, filled with venom.

And this :

Peg Peg
11 minutes agoWhy doesn't she create a different channel for her adventures away from the chateau and keep the chateau diaries channel just for things going on at the chateau?

Over 60, Now What?
15 minutes agoi agree, i enjoy the restoring part...not this

Peg Peg
5 minutes ago
@Over 60, Now What? We rarely see the restoration being done at the chateau now.
Well Peg Peg has hit the nail squarely on the head.
Less "Chateau Diaries" but more "Stephanie's Travels"

Reactions: 17
QUEEN OF NARCS BE LIKE...
Q:
"Who am I?
A: "I am the chatelaine of the 16th-century Chateau de Lalande...which gives me the divine right to dictate style and taste."
Q: "Why I was asked to be a (Christie's) tastemaker...
A: "...because am the chatelaine of the 16th-century Chateau de Lalande...which gives me the divine right to dictate style and taste, and the head of silver at Christie's worship and adore me because I am worthy and adorable."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Was she really trying to say she is an introvert on the Christies' vlog?

Good for Dan helping to stop another radiator disaster. How can SJ go on and on about wallpaper and decoration and swan off all over the place with all those basic heating and plumbing problems and endless leakages, etc.?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
.....and your little dog Toto.....🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️
Not everybody likes dogs. I do but my brother hates them since he was savaged by one in his pushchair age 2 and needed lots of stitches. Has Stephanie had a bad experience of them?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
cd96.png

The spell magic captivated enchanted the lonely woman living on the Upper East Side which subsequently muddled her brain. Though still a silver expert, she's now a sycophant superfan.

By the way, I want to say hello to Evelyn McElroy who is an avid reader of Tattle Life! Thanks for visiting us here often. Bless your heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also I find it irritating that Nick is keeping up the guise of not appearing on camera. We all know what you look like! I understand not wanting to be filmed so you make that clear before the camera comes out.
I find it interesting that this would finally, after 25 years, be a boundary against SJ that NL felt he could set. Though not for his stepson and wife.
That means he does not want to be recognized, or recognized as an owner of Lalande. (Though if his wife and stepson are recognizable, he could easily be traced by authorities or malefactors or debt collectors or warrant servers.)
What his game is I'd like to know. Does he have conservative clients? A police record? Outstanding warrants? Old psycho boyfriends? Does he think he can avoid liability for taxes on the windfall? Curious.

Reactions: 21
QUEEN OF NARCS BE LIKE...
Q:
"Who am I?
A: "I am the chatelaine of the 16th-century Chateau de Lalande...which gives me the divine right to dictate style and taste."
Q: "Why I was asked to be a (Christie's) tastemaker...
A: "...because am the chatelaine of the 16th-century Chateau de Lalande...which gives me the divine right to dictate style and taste, and the head of silver at Christie's worship and adore me because I am worthy and adorable."
you hit the nail on the head....she bought that crap house...she acts like her family has owned it since the 16 century...owning the place doesnt give you the pedigree...btw that mad woman rattles on like a duracell rabit on full speed..what stuff is she on??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Breakfast.png

I mean... just sayin'
Also, would Jill lie on the Charlataine's behalf? If the rumours about SJ paying for having her foot in the doors of Christie's are true, would Jill then lie to save SJ's face?
Oh Boy! She couldn't help herself could she. From Cathrine the Great to Marie Antoinette... I told ya, she spews facts about her idealised queen faster than French dogs running.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My admiration for Christies has clearly sunk...i think those two spent too much time in the silvervault...Jill with her..... let me call it a spodepattern dress..and Chris..acting like he has a hookup with the queen of England...wanting 15 to 20000 dollars for an ugly silver chocolat thing....its all madness..all things are worth what a luntic is wanting to pay for it..i guess..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A lot to take in today: wonky bookkeeping, leaky heating system, a vaguely tempting (?) dinner in Brussels, meeting halfway with hedgehog boy to bring him home.. but at least the story about Catherine the great's silverware table service was interesting.

Reactions: 9
One ☝ vlog down

ohh ff sake … SSB is certifiably insane
That was MANIC .. and one HUGE informercial … that should have had a paid sponsor sign 🪧

FYI … Glorious flowers 🌸 what an arrangement - the very best I’ve ever seen at the farmhouse 😈
image.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.