The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Cat and I agree with what you say. But I was turned off by how overly rambunctious and loud and hyper she was at "the ball". There is a time and age when you should know when to reign it in. And this comes from a lady who is often thought of as funny but " too loud". Me!!!
If one was to go to a typical English town on a Saturday night, Cat would look positively demure compared to most Brits out for the night. They are generally loud, very loud and rambunctious. This is not just young people, but middle aged people too. I think it stems from our Viking genes. I've calmed down now I'm a grandmother., 😁🥃🍻🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SNAP
get out of my head 😈😈😈😈

that’s a defo bitchy slap to snorty
And ma Petherick joining in with the bird

they are just one shady fam
View attachment 787389View attachment 787390

It must be Savage pressure going on holidays during a pandemic 😷
Not for the faint hearted apparently- it’s turned MOLD grey ….

😈View attachment 787391
I do hope that Teabeg continues to insert “easter eggs” into his videos for us Tattlers! 😆Makes it so much more interesting for us than the usual boring content! I don’t know if I can take another AGA dilemma or brocantes “adventure” 🙄

B374966B-BD1A-402A-B92D-E285765C892D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do hope that Teabeg continues to insert “easter eggs” into his videos for us Tattlers! 😆Makes it so much more interesting for us than the usual boring content! I don’t know if I can take another AGA dilemma or brocantes “adventure” 🙄

View attachment 788941
He likes doing that.. remember him shaking the teabag in front of the camera when they were all at la gorce? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah if Potty was there we'd know, he loves the camera pink phone...being in front of it
Great questions, I have a feeling that Brussels summit is more about the books than anything else. Potty may very well be there too, we just don't know it. Why send SS off in your car and then catch the train yourself. This was one quick last minute meeting set up.
Nah if Potty was there we'd know, he loves the camera pink phone...being in front of it

Reactions: 11
Jill certainly seems to have put to rest the theory that SJ paid Christie’s to let her be a tastemaker.
And Jill certainly put it to rest that Christie's has any taste or discretion in choosing their tastemakers too. Jill comes across as a starry eyed juvenile gushing over stupid, no taste SJ and company.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Started to watch but as soon as she said "hot chocolate" I wanted to slap her. She "puts on" her "I-want-to-be-regal" voice SO much...it is overkill.
I couldn't watch it. I will wait to hear all of your critiques if you can stand to view it.
“I bought, I bought, I bought…” no mention of her father going with her here and fancy there or to Christie’s…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well....... if you added a pot of Honey to the plonk it would have been a Fabuloooos Gift I am told !! :love:
And if I threw in some Spode and an ugly sweater, it would be "paarfect!" LMAO!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well,if Amaury's dogs arrive with his parents there will be 4 dogs in lala land 😍
She'll be asking for dog kennels next, I cant imagine Armoir's dogs being welcome inside, as Baghead is allergic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.