The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @toilingwiththetoile @Gibson Duel authors :m:m:m:m:m:m

Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now

Title thread 🧵Dual ✍
@Gibson @toilingwiththetoile
Vote 🗳😡
winner 19 +1 = 20

Most Liked post previous Thread - Tripple

@sandro37
VIP Member

Monday at 12:42 AM
I would like to thank the Academy, my mum, @MojoDublin, and all fellow tattlers especially the undercover ones, all who inspired me to come up with 1000+ posts
furthermore, I would like to thank the fallen tattlers, you fought for us and for the truth, you stay in our memory forever, you carved the way for many others who came after you to take the torch and shed the light on all the shady, toxic and sometimes illegal dealings of our dear Shitolaine and her entourage

Last edited: Monday at 12:50 AM
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 49 others

@Stephanie Mantis

Monday at 1:07 AM
Just watched today's episode of CD and I have to say I kind of felt sorry for Selmar. It looked to me that he had a surprised expression on his face, as if someone hadn't bothered to tell him that his workshop was being appropriated by the Golden Man Bun. I'm guessing this was essentially him receiving his walking papers. Now the downstairs loo will never be finished!

I will also speculate that Amaury will not only be doing the paneling in the Grand Salon (and Nutti too), but will ultimately become the Chief Project Manager of all renovations, restorations while Her Maj jetsets around the world.

As for Snorts, I know many of you are convinced he is her lover, but I really think you have the wrong end of the stick. That boy is as gay as a daisy! If anything, the two of them are more inclined to play dress-up in SJ's gowns than to play hide the purple parsnip.

Reactions:You, Nina Rose, bluebird180 and 49 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Monday at 12:41 AM
Glad to see that our chats inhere are not all about lunatic grifting chateaux owners alone....but that we also care about our fellow tattlers...it makes me proud of all of you..lets continue the good work..with a good and sensable heart and a sharp mind..
:m :m :m :m :m
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 47 others

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I believe you've summed it up very accurately, Clara. People like SJ have the empathy chip missing. At core, they see others as simply there to meet their own needs and support the play they write about their own, rather empty lives. They simply can't care in more than an abstract and/or superficial way about others' situations and feelings. They can playact care/love in short, intense bursts when others' eyes are on them.
[...]
As a sidebar note, I've heard top experts say that 'narcissism' is a more polite way of describing anti-social personality disorders like sociopathy and psychopathy.
[...]
These fear-evoking people are extremely toxic to people like Frank (whose circumstances and experiences I'd guessed and you've confirmed) and damaging to most of us. But they also thrive on our complaints about them...good or bad, it's all oxygen to them. We're still feeding their need for attention, to be centre of attention.
The thing is Stephanie sees herself as an empathetic and good person. She gives 'love' back and does charity work, the motivation behind these actions are just different from normal people. She does it to assert control and secure a source of adoration (love for Phyllis) and personal thank you's and admiration to feed her narcissism (GAG). She's completely unaware of her real motivations behind her doings, that's the narcissism, she's not manipulating people consciously (that would make her a psychopath, she's not), the reason why she seems genuine to some that aren't as perceptive as us.

I think Frank wants an explanation from her he could accept and agree with. There's no such thing.

You're right, we're giving her attention here which she appreciates. She thrives on any attention. We're challenging her, she gets a reaction from us. We could of course gaslight her back and beat her in her own game, feed the flames of her crazy, insert poison needles in our comments to keep her insecure and encourage her to overstep promising even more adoration in return. But we're decent people, we don't like to see people suffer. Not even her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Too good to be buried on last thread 🧵

😈

@LaFrancaise123

33 minutes ago
HAHAHA

Steph should pay more attention to her REAL trolls than to Tattlers. Found this in her latest vlog's comments section.

Obviously a very angry (and mad) person... who writes with a LOT of grammar mistakes.

Translation : "Madame go back to your country your country has insulted FRANCE" (sic - and without the grammar mistakes).

What does he mean... ? Boris ? Brexit ? The One Hundred Year War ? Joan of Arc ?

Ah I know ! The Chateaux Mafia !! 😅

nicolas gautier

54 minutes ago
madame retourner chez vous votre pays a insulter la FRANCE

Last edited: 20 minutes ago

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She thrives on any attention. We could of course gaslight her back and beat her in her own game, feed the flames of her crazy, insert poison needles in our comments to keep her insecure and encourage her to overstep promising even more adoration in return. But we're decent people, we don't like to see people suffer. Not even her.
If there WAS a double handed 👏 emojis … it would be yours

there’s an definitive attempt to derail here - to steer the chat 💬 and look for posts-able statements saying - it’s tattle

scroll 📜 BY
The chateau diaries didn’t get to 70 threads 🧵 by not being ourselfs

Just As We Are….

clearly we’re on target 🎯

Too bad
Begging for cash 💰 for your current needs ….

completely open to interpretation 😈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Congratulations @toilingwiththetoile @Gibson Duel authors :m:m:m:m:m:m

Title thread 🧵Dual ✍
@Gibson @toilingwiththetoile
Vote 🗳😡
winner 19 +1 = 20

Most Liked post previous Thread - Tripple

@sandro37
VIP Member

Monday at 12:42 AM
I would like to thank the Academy, my mum, @MojoDublin, and all fellow tattlers especially the undercover ones, all who inspired me to come up with 1000+ posts
furthermore, I would like to thank the fallen tattlers, you fought for us and for the truth, you stay in our memory forever, you carved the way for many others who came after you to take the torch and shed the light on all the shady, toxic and sometimes illegal dealings of our dear Shitolaine and her entourage

Last edited: Monday at 12:50 AM
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 49 others

@Stephanie Mantis

Monday at 1:07 AM
Just watched today's episode of CD and I have to say I kind of felt sorry for Selmar. It looked to me that he had a surprised expression on his face, as if someone hadn't bothered to tell him that his workshop was being appropriated by the Golden Man Bun. I'm guessing this was essentially him receiving his walking papers. Now the downstairs loo will never be finished!

I will also speculate that Amaury will not only be doing the paneling in the Grand Salon (and Nutti too), but will ultimately become the Chief Project Manager of all renovations, restorations while Her Maj jetsets around the world.

As for Snorts, I know many of you are convinced he is her lover, but I really think you have the wrong end of the stick. That boy is as gay as a daisy! If anything, the two of them are more inclined to play dress-up in SJ's gowns than to play hide the purple parsnip.

Reactions:You, Nina Rose, bluebird180 and 49 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Monday at 12:41 AM
Glad to see that our chats inhere are not all about lunatic grifting chateaux owners alone....but that we also care about our fellow tattlers...it makes me proud of all of you..lets continue the good work..with a good and sensable heart and a sharp mind..
:m :m :m :m :m
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 47 others

I would like to thank Michael Petherick for his little cock…wait that sounds wrong…for his clever little cock purchase…nope not right either…for all the little cocks Michael Petherick has brought into our lives via his vlogs! that’s a bit better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The thing is Stephanie sees herself as an empathetic and good person. She gives 'love' back and does charity work, the motivation behind these actions are just different from normal people. She does it to assert control and secure a source of adoration (love for Phyllis) and personal thank you's and admiration to feed her narcissism (GAG). She's completely unaware of her real motivations behind her doings, that's the narcissism, she's not manipulating people consciously (that would make her a psychopath, she's not), the reason why she seems genuine to some that aren't as perceptive as us.

I think Frank wants an explanation from her he could accept and agree with. There's no such thing.

You're right, we're giving her attention here which she appreciates. She thrives on any attention. We're challenging her, she gets a reaction from us. We could of course gaslight her back and beat her in her own game, feed the flames of her crazy, insert poison needles in our comments to keep her insecure and encourage her to overstep promising even more adoration in return. But we're decent people, we don't like to see people suffer. Not even her.
To add: We can see through her forced tears and emotionless smiles. She's not showing true emotions, it's just a bag of tricks she's learned to get the response she needs. It's a facsimile, not the real thing.

• Heart
Too good to be buried on last thread 🧵

😈

@LaFrancaise123

33 minutes ago
HAHAHA

Steph should pay more attention to her REAL trolls than to Tattlers. Found this in her latest vlog's comments section.

Obviously a very angry (and mad) person... who writes with a LOT of grammar mistakes.

Translation : "Madame go back to your country your country has insulted FRANCE" (sic - and without the grammar mistakes).

What does he mean... ? Boris ? Brexit ? The One Hundred Year War ? Joan of Arc ?

Ah I know ! The Chateaux Mafia !! 😅

nicolas gautier

54 minutes ago
madame retourner chez vous votre pays a insulter la FRANCE

Last edited: 20 minutes ago
Could be a reference to the recent submarine snub https://www.defensenews.com/global/...ne-snub-tests-eu-defense-cooperation-avenues/

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So, two massive whoppers in the last video -- the carte de sejour, and the mysterious car sleight of hand/emergency trip to Brussels/Nic/what became of Snorty's car?
This is how the end comes for narcs, and more and more Big Lies are required, in their view, to stave off collapse.
Not saying collapse is imminent here. Just reminding myself of what the Big Lie is and who invented the rhetorical technique.

All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true in itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large- scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cat/Kat and Amore/Amaury ( sorry but I can only see his name pronounced this way )

remind me of siblings or cousins that get along really well and are thick as thieves and are equally amused/disgusted by Stephanie but still like her somehow ( like many of us do and can't fully understand why ). I don't see them romantically involved but I would like that duo better than Natti and Amore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Another day, another thread, and another 800 euors has been pumped into SJ's PayPal account ...
This went over my head... who gave her 800 Euros? Did I miss something?
in my defense, it's been a chaotic early morning and I am just sitting down to drink my first coffee of the day. :coffee:

Reactions: 5
Espe
VIP Member

Today at 5:14 AM
I wonder if Tatty is paying for accommodation/food or is she getting it in exchange for volunteering or giving SJ advice about staging events/re-enactments?! By not vetting prospective volunteers and other hangers on and so not finding out just how skilled/useful/psychologically fit they are, she creates millstones round her own neck. Did she research into Selmar's skills/usefulness before he came? That goes for many others too. Then she can't get rid of them for ages. In a way, they are taking her for a ride just as she uses others for her own needs. It seems anyone could tell her anything they make up about their talents/skills and what they pretend to have done in the past and she'd take it all as being true. Maybe it's because she, herself, is economical with the truth and unstable, and sees herself as some shining star that she is decidedly not! Nic may realise what's happening but he does not appear to bother to do anything about it. I bet his Marie could see through all these hangers on were she to vet them before they arrive.
I wonder what is the process for accepting volunteers anyway...
I recall one of the volunteers (can't remember who for the life of me) saying that they email Natti and said something like I am available for work and she said something between the lines of "great! when can you start?"
Is there an interview process? Do they have resumes or any reference check in place?

I would be horrified to just let any random person into my home just because they know how to scrub a dirty pot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If there WAS a double handed 👏 emojis … it would be yours

there’s an definitive attempt to derail here - to steer the chat 💬 and look for posts-able statements saying - it’s tattle

scroll 📜 BY
The chateau diaries didn’t get to 70 threads 🧵 by not being ourselfs

Just As We Are….

clearly we’re on target 🎯

Too bad
Begging for cash 💰 for your current needs ….

completely open to interpretation 😈
I definitely noticed that. Why make up something when we can observe what is going on for ourselves!
For further info:
Ryan- no mark, boring and no one is interested. We can't muster up the energy to be bothered.
Billy Petherick- See above. There seems to be a distinct lack of ability to finish things in your family. Concentrate on your children and antiques.
Michael Petherick- All squalk and talk. If you did half of what you promised you'd be well on your way to achieving a sustainable life for yourself instead of sponging off your Sister in law.
Edward and Anna- you have a fantastic family business. Anna is the one with the personality for the Vlogs. She has a lot of talent and you're both clearly hard workers.
Don't waste your time on here, you have a 7 day challenge to be getting on with.
Philip- stay in the Netherlands. The vlogs are so much better without your snorting and opinions.
Selmar- Give up Vlogging unless you put subtitles on. We can't hear you and the editing suite is there to be used.
Stephanie sooper fans- we always welcome you, but brown nosing is hard work. Eventually your nose gets sore and leads you astray. The ones blatantly advertising their business. Unfortunately rubbish will always be rubbish. Please examine Selmar's bonfire. It's expensive fuel. Put your talents to good use for your local hospice or charity and improve.
FRK- if mediocre was a talent you would excel.
Steph stop the GAG it's awful. Glad Amaury is on board, you may actually get something finished. It may also help if the others stepped up and sorted. Flip is inexperienced and you're living in an unfinished building site. Stop taking advice from someone who designs by Playmobile.
Tomaz- you're a greasy little man, who has some talent...for whining. Go and live your life and don't expect people to watch you organise shelves for money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I nominate Bunbelina as Cousin Amaury's nickname. Because I want to keep him in my pocket. BTW Kirsty named one of her sheep Ramaury, lol

download.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe, who knows. Placing myself in his situation I would never ask for any explanation, nor would I need excuses from anyone. A 'please do let the door hit you on your way out' would be sufficient. However, I'm not that concerned about Frank's mental state and never was. He's about the sanest person I know, emotional (as in not afraid to show his emotions - which is scary for some people) and easily provoked for sure, but when things calm down he's very reasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I definitely noticed that. Why make up something when we can observe what is going on for ourselves!
For further info:
Ryan- no mark, boring and no one is interested. We can't muster up the energy to be bothered.
Billy Petherick- See above. There seems to be a distinct lack of ability to finish things in your family. Concentrate on your children and antiques.
Michael Petherick- All squalk and talk. If you did half of what you promised you'd be well on your way to achieving a sustainable life for yourself instead of sponging off your Sister in law.
Edward and Anna- you have a fantastic family business. Anna is the one with the personality for the Vlogs. She has a lot of talent and you're both clearly hard workers.
Don't waste your time on here, you have a 7 day challenge to be getting on with.
Philip- stay in the Netherlands. The vlogs are so much better without your snorting and opinions.
Selmar- Give up Vlogging unless you put subtitles on. We can't hear you and the editing suite is there to be used.
Stephanie sooper fans- we always welcome you, but brown nosing is hard work. Eventually your nose gets sore and leads you astray. The ones blatantly advertising their business. Unfortunately rubbish will always be rubbish. Please examine Selmar's bonfire. It's expensive fuel. Put your talents to good use for your local hospice or charity and improve.
FRK- if mediocre was a talent you would excel.
Steph stop the GAG it's awful. Glad Amaury is on board, you may actually get something finished. It may also help if the others stepped up and sorted. Flip is inexperienced and you're living in an unfinished building site. Stop taking advice from someone who designs by Playmobile.
Tomaz- you're a greasy little man, who has some talent...for whining. Go and live your life and don't expect people to watch you organise shelves for money.
Q … am in awe
Tried to find a way to 📌 it permanently to tattle thread

left it on the drive way
It’s yours
M
😈
Edit ✍ updated Wiki
353896C7-069A-49B6-B8AC-48A4F29EC18C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.