The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAY! Shattoe Plummin'!
...with Can-Do Dan! ❤

But geez, that house is a pigsty behind the scenes....:sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
you can scan documents in, send them through email and get them signed back..no need to go there for papers alone i guess..i do it all the time..saves me a lott of hours stuck in traffic...
true, we sold a rental we had all through email. never saw a soul. done all the time. imo...the summit is for the inmates to get their stories straight, provide various ‘documentation’ paperwork...and in essence...to figure out a way to keep them all out of trouble...

Reactions: 12
Selmar was celabrating his birthday...alone in the kitchen, together with Antoine..marie didnt know where Antoine was..at some point she entered the kitchen...not aware that Selmar was filming...it was very telling how things go around there...not always love and laughter...like they want us to believe...
When she saw Antoine, Marie said (in french) : "Ah, you are here. I didn't know where you were". And then, she asked Antoine (in french) : "Ca va ? Tu ne t'ennuies pas ?" = "Are you OK ? You are not bored ?"

Not a word for Selmar and his lonely birthday (he was opening his presents sent by the superfans).

It was odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Selmar was celabrating his birthday...alone in the kitchen, together with Antoine..marie didnt know where Antoine was..at some point she entered the kitchen...not aware that Selmar was filming...it was very telling how things go around there...not always love and laughter...like they want us to believe...
It was very sad that no one celebrated his birthday with him 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So is Tatty a problem since she’s hooked up with Selmar? I’m pretty surprised she let that happen.
But she did already start the throw tit on her even before she arrived. Always portraying to be the optimistic live in the moment kind of happy girl and then raising concerns even in front of the camera seemed rather unusual to me. She must have read here what we discussed and tried to use it against Selmar because she unless us knew even that they videochat daily. Don't believe she worried enough to research her herself.
And why suddenly worry when she invites totally strangers in her house all the time?

Reactions: 12
Think that was the best 1/2 hour I have spent on YT in a long time. Thank you for sharing this channel - I do not think it is so OT because this is someone truly restoring and doing a job worthy of having Patreons. Subscribing to her - she is fabulllous
If you have Netflix, she had a show on for a little while. I loved it.
“Baker and artist Christine McConnell creates sweet treats and other crafts in this series, but her creations may not be appropriate for children. In each episode, she welcomes viewers into her home as she -- with the help of her colorful collection of creatures -- bakes, sculpts and sews delectable confections and decor. McConnell's creations all have Halloween or horror themes. Given that, McConnell describes her show as "a weird mish-mash of `The Addams Family' and a Martha Stewart how-to show."” From Google

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Coming up! SJ's stout defense and self-promotion...
cd95.png

Summary: Jill Waddell was introduced to CD by her aunt during the first lockdown, in her loneliness inside her NYC apartment she fell into SJ's spell and has become a sycophant super fan. The vlog was poorly edited! OMG! Abrupt beginning and end! Livechat people were like: "huh?"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Agree. I like her guts, - and talking of guts, I love the way she shows off in her cropped tops giving a sweet f. a about not being very thin. This girl rocks her confidence, and must lead her life the way she likes. The right girl or guy will probably turn up at some point, if that is what she wants. She is fab, fancy just wanting to sing a Russian song like that,- she likes a challenge.
I agree, I like Cats independence and confidence. I thought the time had past when women were expected to dress to catch a man, or behave demurely or in a certain way. Women should be free to live their lives in the way they like. Cat is full of fun and joy. She might not want to have a relationship right now. Yes she's loud, exuberant but so what? She had a can of cheap lager at Versailles. It does not make her a drunken, uncouth yob. She treats men the same as women in a friendly way, as mates. So what? I'm a baby boomer and I delight in seeing young women free, loud and happy and doing as they damn well please. I had to fight to get that when I was young.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Chateau seems strangely deserted whenever it’s filmed by other people. It is as if SJ gathers and stages her cast around for our viewing pleasure. No builder or even animals in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't understand.
Is Dan employed and paid as a gardener or as the new handyman ??
indeed..where was amaury..it always looks when Dan is around the place is empty...are they all in bed?? those radiators are too small and to cheap...and that whole heatingsystem...omg..no proper pipes..just those small flexible ones..he just cuts them off..well...some one has to make a project of this before winter...glad i dont live there...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
.....and your little dog Toto.....🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️
The dog is so adorable I squealed when I saw her!
Seriously, us humans don't deserve the unconditional love dogs give us.. least of all SJ!

I really hope Amaury's puppies also come to lalande. At least I will have a good reason to actually enjoy the videos!

Also, how cute does Marie look in her short bob!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The new vlog has not even started and then, among the 10 first comments these beauties :

Over 60, Now What?
8 minutes agooh, i like the restoring videos, im getting tired of all the other video taking over, its become like watching a bunch of over-indulged Hollywood elites anymore...

Line Dallaire
33 minutes agoOh la la Canada is waiting 😍... you gave 2 thumbs down.... the show has not even started yet ....

Evelyn McElroyEvelyn McElroy
12 minutes agoLine, that is one of the soulless people who are so jealous of Stephanie that they spend literally hours per week watching and writing about her, filled with venom.

And this :

Peg Peg
11 minutes agoWhy doesn't she create a different channel for her adventures away from the chateau and keep the chateau diaries channel just for things going on at the chateau?

Over 60, Now What?
15 minutes agoi agree, i enjoy the restoring part...not this

Peg Peg
5 minutes ago
@Over 60, Now What? We rarely see the restoration being done at the chateau now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.