Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Thanks @tuffiti you legend. Well that was an abomination you're in SA and you flog discount baked beans.

What is wrong with Fanny's bottom lip it is all wobbly and swollen and uneven. Why doesn't Fanny get her roots done is it because she is too tight to pay so only Annalise and Michael Petherick.

How anyone is sending them money at this point is beyond me, she keeps highlighting old purchases and Zara finds (that should have stayed on the rail) but her two flights to South Africa alone would be around £3,000. or more
---
On Avalanche below the bollocks Stephanie Flog:

70Fg_Ptii8gGxy-o1KrDdgTw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@ItsMe-yv9jd
1 day ago (edited)
@ShelCM-xn3hp All the work that contractor, (the skinny old guy with the gottee and tinted glasses, named Ian?) was doing 2 years ago... removing the attic floor in Narnia's closet, building Natalia's office/apartment in the carriage house, installing the tiny shower upstairs in the hall and removing the hallway next to her bedroom, was stopped, because the new toilet/shower leaked through to the room below, (Ian also installed the heater right next to the toilet so you would burn your legs sitting there, and he had the bathroom door open out into the hallway, which is never done) and he was immediately fired... she is suing him for damages. So while he is waiting for his day in court, nobody is allowed, (by law) to do any work in the areas where Ian worked. (We all know it takes years to finally get a court settlement in France, so she has to wait and cannot hire anyone to redo his mistakes or finish those areas, until Ian has been proven liable or not.) It also reminds me of the guy that dug the trench, (bald, husky guy with the diggers they always borrowed, named Matt?) in the front field 3 years ago, (to install the pipes into the moat) and finally get water flowing to the garden... as he was also fired and sued, because he was digging the new swimming pool, next to the road in front, and Matt was told by the government to stop immediately, (as he did not have any permits or planning permission to do so.) And that brings me to the huge bread oven that Michael Potts spent a fortune to restore 15 years ago... apparently when the architects were hired 2 years ago, they discovered that it was not built to code and it was a fire hazard, (now nobody is allowed to use it.) So you wonder where all of the money is going? (We all know she keeps a few hundred thousand dollars in the bank to be sure she has money to pay the bills for the next 10 years... for every 100 dollars donated, 50 dollars goes to restoration costs and 50 dollars sits in the bank for her to spend, if and when needed in the future.)
---
2 days ago (edited)
?? I almost choked on my glass of wine when you stated 'she is a visionary, a trail blazer'... ooooh it must be wonderful to live in your precious bubble of rainbows, unicorns and lollypops. You have totally lost the plot if you admire a British woman posing as a French princess, after moving to France and spending her last dime to buy the cheapest 'chateau' she could find, (with the money she got from the sale of the house she kept from her divorce.) It's a forgettable, mismatched mess of sad, crumbling outbuildings left over from a chateau destroyed in the revolution... stuffed with a God awful mix of cheap, broken and torn thrift store finds, (more suited to that ghastly 'Hoarders' TV series.) She was actually telling people it was a 'historic' property... even though she knew it was NOT LISTED by the French Government, (she was later ordered to remove such claims in all her videos, or she would be sued.) With no job or any savings left over to do urgent repairs, (hire an architect, a carpenter, a decorator or a gardener) she forced her retired parents, (they worked tirelessly as nurses at a private asylum in the UK, where they lived in the attic) to move in with her and spend their retirement savings on the repairs needed for the next 15 years, (while living there without any heating.) Instead of getting a job to help pay her bills, she actually asked two ex-boyfriends for money to pay her bills and they became co-owners. For years, she invited total strangers/volunteers to stay for months and work for her, (cooking, cleaning, cutting the grass, etc. etc., in exchange for free food and shelter... even slaves got free food and shelter.) Then she has the nerve, during a deadly global pandemic, (where millions of people have suddenly lost their income) to beg complete strangers on the internet for charity, to help pay her bills... so she can swish around all day in a chateau, watching everyone else work all day, every day. She now gets over 40 thousand dollars every month from complete strangers on YouTube to restore the chateau, update the interior decor and landscaping... that's over half a million dollars every year folks, (she also gets a 75% tax deduction from the French government every year, for restoration costs... which is a big government tax refund she can spend on herself!) She is screaming to the world on YouTube how poor she is... while constantly buying the most expensive wall paper on the planet, at 1 thousand dollars PER ROLL. And flaunting her massive closet stuffed with designer clothes, handbags, tiaras and designer shoes. There is even a new room being built, to be stuffed with her endless collection of expensive dinnerware, crystal, silverware and GOLD cutlery. She even managed to find extra money to pay a volunteer to stay on as a full-time employee, that 'sets her dinner table' every day, (let's not forget to mention that she was publicly humiliated, when the BBC exposed him as her well paid, MUCH YOUNGER, secret boyfriend... better known as the tripod.) She also loves to tell everyone she is an Opera singer, even though nobody, anywhere, has ever paid her to sing in an opera, (just because her parents paid for her to have voice lessons, does not make her an opera singer!) This self entitled, shameless freeloader is what you decided is someone that should be celebrated and worthy of your time and attention?? Seriously, what were you thinking... the question is, what qualifies a woman that has never had a job, has spent her entire life using everyone around her, has a horrific sense of style, lives like a hoarder, and she never thought of setting up the YouTube vlog, (as she has commented before that she hates videos and she refuses to answer a phone!) It was that guy Michael, that lived with her and always did her hair and make-up for FREE, as he set up the vlog for her as a surprise, (she never mentions that to anyone... instead, she is always taking credit for starting the vlog herself!) This woman makes my skin crawl... her only claim to fame is how she has been using people all her life and how she has been begging complete strangers on the internet for charity, to pay her bills. All so she can live like a pampered princess in a castle... especially when you consider there are soooo many desperate people and institutions that are more deserving of charity and in need of money to help pay the bills... like all of the sick children's hospitals and animal shelters that are struggling to SAVE LIVES. And yet this self absorbed wannabe princess thinks she is a top priority and complete strangers should send her their hard earned dollars every month, so she can show off her lavish lifestyle and post videos of how she spends their money, (while constantly filming herself traveling the world in style, instead of her actually focusing her time and energy on 'restoring' a chateau.) Seriously though, who paid you to post this ridiculous promotional video?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I think we will soon have fun times again.View attachment 2743319View attachment 2743320
So… I have to say I’m with Scotchette here, to an extent. There are a couple of people here, who -while well intentioned- sometimes go way too deep in the tin foil hat territory 😂 talking about manipulating YT numbers and Patreon numbers and constantly talking about buying views and subscribers… and honestly I can’t be bothered to correct them every single time. I used to do it, but these days I just scroll by.

So here is the gist of it.

No one with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy Patreon members for themselves. The amount of fees they end up paying on fake users far surpasses any optical illusion and the fact that Fanny’s Patreon numbers are generally going down is proof that she’s not manipulating those numbers. They fluctuate as she fucks up, and then turns in a sob story to raise the numbers again. And no matter what you say, Fanny does have 2 brain cells to rub together or she wouldn’t be so successful in her con. There is just absolutely no profit for her in buying Patreon members.

As for YT number manipulation, buying subscribers and views has absolutely no impact on the YT algorithm, because there are checks and balances in place to see through that, and the creators sure as fuck aren’t getting paid on bought views. And if you’re wondering why doesn’t YT stop creators from doing that, because YOUTUBE DOESN’T CARE! 🎉🎉

Fanny and the likes of her are absolute nobodies in YT verse! And as long as YT is making money off of these creators, they don’t give a shit. They can buy views to inflate their egos and pretend they’re some hot shit, it won’t pay them an extra dime. Unless there’s an actual legal issue that goes to court and causes YT headache, nothing will happen. If you want to know how much YT doesn’t care, look up what happened with SSSniperwolf and JacksFilms… or what went down with Coleen Ballinger… and none of these people got kicked off YT because they’re making YT money…

So, we can engage in our gossip and try to bring consequences upon these fraudsters, but unless that consequence comes from the “real world”, I am sorry to say that none of them will lose their money making machine and YT certainly won’t stop them from making money and handing %45 of it to Google…. Just like any other corporation in this capitalist world.

That’s it. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
F I L T H Y P A T R E O N V I D E O
R E C A P

Mummy, Percy, and Gerry are all at the beach house. Nick, Marie, and Antoine are on their way to stay as well. Fanny and PhiPhi go grocery shopping for booze and all the ingredients for tuna pasta salad. No I’m not kidding.

Upon return, Mummy asks PhiPhi to rearrange all of her pillows and chotchkis. He actually makes it look better.

Electricity is being rationed and every time it’s off the alarm system beeps when people move. Hahahahaha! Karma.

Nick et al are delayed as flights did not connect. Spends birthday at airport. Hahahahahahah. Karma

After buying a bunch of food the Beach House Bums decide to go out for dinner. Guess who they run into. Potty and his mum. No Ruthie in sight unless she was hiding or has an invisibility cloak.

After dinner we are treated to a shot of Fanny in bed. Shes so happy to see her 15 yer old Ralph Lauren sheets bought in a French discount shop are still holding up because she loves them. Had to get her little I’m frugal virtue signaling in, lest the viewers think she’s rich in her ocean front beach house or something.

I hate this bitch. Can you tell?

OIDK out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

KyBourbon

VIP Member
He should be in jail. No one should go to a foreign country and steal from their churches. I am amazed that there are people on here who excuse it because he puts on a nice vlog.
Honestly, Billy’s one of the luckiest guys I’ve ever seen. He’s lucky he met Gwen, he’s lucky he served no time after he deserted the military, and he’s lucky his latest sentence was suspended (it appears). He’s got nine lives and a rabbit’s foot in each pocket. If he hadn’t met Gwen, where would he be right now? Probably a grease monkey somewhere, dodging the authorities (nothing wrong with being a grease monkey…a very good profession…but doesn’t compare to being the proprietor of a chateau and former convent). He should get on his knees every night and thank God or the universe for his good fortune. (If he doesn’t know how to get down on his knees, Michael can show him 🤗😁).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

halifax

after a few days of taking in, everything that has taken place with Billy,I have a few thoughts. I have really enjoyed his channel and restoration of the convent. It is one of my most favorite you tube channels. I have admired him for the way he has given employment to so many.. simon, yannis in particular, sean, rick, and the moons. not to mention various contractors in the area.. electricians, plumbers, carpenters. He has offered apartments to his family, and to ryan. He also started a very successful go fund me for the church in england where he got the organ. He also has restored this derelict convent, which attracted squatters, and I only imagine that this restoration has increased property values in the area.

He has also taken care of his family the best way he knows how, the latest thing is having simon and yannis help out his grandfather.

Now i fully realize the awol charge, and the theft.. i get it.. and i dont condone it at all. Having said that Billy and Gwen have paid their fines, have undoubtedly suffered from the stress of all of this not to mention the blow their reputation has taken. Its time to move on, they have paid their debt to society, and I for one will continue to watch the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I respect your opinion and views on the latest reveal with Billy and Gwen. We’re all human. From Billy and Gwen’s perspective, this happened years ago, they’ve been to court, paid restitution, and moved on. For the rest of us, this is a surprise that we’re still processing; we haven’t had the benefit of time to fully comprehend and absorb what happened. A couple of things bother me about the latest headline…this is the second “shocker” concerning Billy (the first was his military desertion)…is there more to come? And, even bigger picture, what does something like this say about YouTube and influencers?

Looking back, how did Billy, Gwen, and Michael even get thrust into the spotlight of the chateauverse? A lot of it was luck…happened by chance. Michael submitted their information and biography to Channel 4 and the Pethericks were picked to participate on the show. They were eventually dropped because Channel 4 deemed them not interesting enough (although Michael is convinced the Strawbridges had a hand in their dismissal). Michael met Stephanie through the show. Doing It Ourselves and, eventually, The Pethericks channels came about largely because they were booted from Channel 4.

Billy is now collecting a lot of money from his videos…anywhere from €10K - €12K per month. The channel’s success can be attributed to a lot of factors, one of which is that viewers relate to the people and story they watch. So, some questions that I’ve considered…does Billy have a responsibility to be forthcoming with his viewers about his past? Should viewers have that information so they can make an informed decision about whether or not they choose to continue supporting the Pethericks?

For me, it comes back to the question of transparency and accountability…not just the Pethericks, but also for others like Stephanie. How much of what we see is real or fake? Are these people who they say they are? What really happens with money that’s collected for promised renovations…or donations to charitable funds, etc? It’s complicated… I don’t have the answers.
I'm all for making amends, paying for your sins, forgiveness, and being given the opportunity of starting over again. But in the case of the Petherick family it's a case of 'when people show you who they are the first time, believe them'. I don't care if the Petherick's are good looking. It helps to be hardworking and generous/giving, but key criteria I use to judge people includes are they trustworthy, responsible, kind and honest.

Ma Petherick is a nasty piece of work. Sadie has apparently posted vile, racist insults. Billy went AWOL and he and his wealthy, apparently blind, common-law-wife Gwendoline are convicted thieves. They didn't just steal from churches once, but 40 times. Michael grifted $30K+ for renovations but instead disappeared and blew it all on Spanish bathhouse orgies and luxury living.

Either the Pethrick's ignore the situation altogether (ex: Billy never addressed being AWOL & I suspect he won't address this conviction as well), or they try to justify their delinquent behaviour with some flimsy excuse & tears: I was young, I was depressed, my step-sister had died, I've diagnosed myself with ADHD, I didn't know what Billy was doing because I sat in the car studying....blah, blah, blah.

In my book the Petherick's are not good people (and that goes for Fanny too!)

• Heart
Reactions: 44

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
- Fanny's self-confessed favourite part of the day is scurrying over to the chapel to flirt & salivate over Sebastian!

- I'm sure Fanny wished she could have snuck out without Snorty tagging along, but that wasn't stopping Fanny & Sebastian -
spark's were flying. I got the distinct impression Sebastian was purposely flirting with Fanny in Snorty's face. Snorty was a distinct 3rd wheel.

- Sebastian was definitely surprised to see Fanny's son up on the scaffold instead of taking his nap.

- Sebastian has long hair tucked up under his beanie (just Fanny's type), a beard, is handsome and hetro-sexual. No wonder Snorty looked so smug at the news Sebastian may be leaving soon.

- Best part was Sebastian declaring that he was now 'part of the family', Fanny agreeing and Snorty being left speechless!

- Watch out Snorty, Fanny's keen to see what's under Sebastian's beanie! You looked like such a happy little boy when Fanny complimented you on setting the dinner table. Snorty, enjoy your wine carafe while you can, because it may soon be time to start packing up your family crystal!
Attach files
Can you imagine? He’s going to need a huge van to take all of his shit home. For the rest of his life he’ll be saying, “my ex girlfriend who had a chateau has one of these…..”. “My ex girlfriend who has a chateau used to do that too……”

• Haha
  • Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
View attachment 2746872

andreearoman
1 hour ago
Marie has an obsession for Phillip 😂 she is always trying to please him and somehow finds her seat near Phillip at the table. I am not saying she is deliberatedly trying for anything, but it really looks so weird from the outside. I would be bothered if someone would try to come that close to my husband. Like, plese don’t worry about him!! I’ve got it under control!!!:)) Even if she is just trying to be nice, it is still not appropriate! You never hear her trying so hard to please any other human being at the chateau. Anyway, i like her very much as a person, her bubbly personality and amazing cooking skills, but little details like that could lead to weird stuff so it is always better to be cautious. Hope I don’t bother anyone with my comment.

JuSutton
1 hour ago
I agree, always shopping together and didn't he buy her a dress on an earlier video !!
What a sad sad world would it be if women were fighting for PhiPhi’s attention… I don’t think even Marie is that desperate! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladeda1957

O
Lancelot can’t read very well, but he was wondering… Was his secret Uncle Gerry was wearing a Cartier watch just like SJ & Big Auntie?🤔
View attachment 2751377
View attachment 2751378
View attachment 2751379
omg check out this house, the window height etc I don’t know the prices of beach houses in South Africa but these people give me the shits. The absolute gall of them asking people to pay for their renovations and travel, clothes, etc. I know it’s been said here before but there is no shame with these people and they get away with it. There is a long road down and I hope they travel all the way down, I don’t believe in hell, but there is something not good waiting for them.

and don’t get me started on that childish, freeloading, uneducated twat of a boy, he’s in for a very rude awakening when all this ends.

As you can tell, I’m really cranky

• Heart
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
don’t understand the need for a months vacation followed shortly by another vacation. Is all of Europe this vacation endowed? No wonder the US rocks it. However we also have horrible depression and burnout so there’s that.
Fanny and Phiphi only have one vacation per year - from January 1st to December 31st inclusive.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Look at the newest comment on Patherick article in the daily mail from yesterday:

ShovelPoetVein, Paris, France, about an hour ago

He didnt only steal from churches. He robbed our house when he knew we were away, just couldnt prove it.

Click on newest comments and it should be the first comment at the top of the newest comments column.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I think Jack Spratt will back me up on this, in France when an accident occurs, 'Control' moves in and believe me they would scare the Bejaysus out of you. They carry out a deep forensic examination as to why the accident happened, so, if Fanny is in any way culpable no amount of tit flashing will save her ass.
Yes and there are going to be the decinale/public liability insurance claims. It could all get very messy with insurance companies claiming against eachother. There will be the looking into who is culpable. I cannot imagine that the Gendarmerie were not called out to the scene where there were two seriously injured people. Following the death of one of them it gets more serious.

Our builder friend who fell off the roof and through a rotten floor last year, was questioned by the Gendarmes BEFORE he was even loaded into the ambulance! They wanted to know everything, he was breathalyzed, had to give all of his insurance details, public liability, decinale insurance and the signed estimate from the cllient. So thinking on that, Fanny would have also been questioned about it as she'd need to provide all of her paperwork too. As John says there would be no getting her tits out for the lads to make that go away.

On a side note, considering his injuries of broken vertebrae, collar bone and ribs our builder friend back at work, Mr Spratt was working with him last week. Considering he nearly died, he's made an amazing recovery, still not 100% but getting there.

• Heart
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
after a few days of taking in, everything that has taken place with Billy,I have a few thoughts. I have really enjoyed his channel and restoration of the convent. It is one of my most favorite you tube channels. I have admired him for the way he has given employment to so many.. simon, yannis in particular, sean, rick, and the moons. not to mention various contractors in the area.. electricians, plumbers, carpenters. He has offered apartments to his family, and to ryan. He also started a very successful go fund me for the church in england where he got the organ. He also has restored this derelict convent, which attracted squatters, and I only imagine that this restoration has increased property values in the area.

He has also taken care of his family the best way he knows how, the latest thing is having simon and yannis help out his grandfather.

Now i fully realize the awol charge, and the theft.. i get it.. and i dont condone it at all. Having said that Billy and Gwen have paid their fines, have undoubtedly suffered from the stress of all of this not to mention the blow their reputation has taken. Its time to move on, they have paid their debt to society, and I for one will continue to watch the channel.
I respect your opinion and views on the latest reveal with Billy and Gwen. We’re all human. From Billy and Gwen’s perspective, this happened years ago, they’ve been to court, paid restitution, and moved on. For the rest of us, this is a surprise that we’re still processing; we haven’t had the benefit of time to fully comprehend and absorb what happened. A couple of things bother me about the latest headline…this is the second “shocker” concerning Billy (the first was his military desertion)…is there more to come? And, even bigger picture, what does something like this say about YouTube and influencers?

Looking back, how did Billy, Gwen, and Michael even get thrust into the spotlight of the chateauverse? A lot of it was luck…happened by chance. Michael submitted their information and biography to Channel 4 and the Pethericks were picked to participate on the show. They were eventually dropped because Channel 4 deemed them not interesting enough (although Michael is convinced the Strawbridges had a hand in their dismissal). Michael met Stephanie through the show. Doing It Ourselves and, eventually, The Pethericks channels came about largely because they were booted from Channel 4.

Billy is now collecting a lot of money from his videos…anywhere from €10K - €12K per month. The channel’s success can be attributed to a lot of factors, one of which is that viewers relate to the people and story they watch. So, some questions that I’ve considered…does Billy have a responsibility to be forthcoming with his viewers about his past? Should viewers have that information so they can make an informed decision about whether or not they choose to continue supporting the Pethericks?

For me, it comes back to the question of transparency and accountability…not just the Pethericks, but also for others like Stephanie. How much of what we see is real or fake? Are these people who they say they are? What really happens with money that’s collected for promised renovations…or donations to charitable funds, etc? It’s complicated… I don’t have the answers.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Hey Fanny, how are the curtains? Is that painted table all done? Got those fabric walls fixed? Did you figure out how to get the heating installation done? Is the bread oven room replastered? Is that chicken chateau done? How about those sagging beams? What’s the finish date on the grand salon and the bedroom renovations?

Bon voyage…NOT.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
@mariaarnold2716
1 hour ago
Apologies to bring up sensitive subjects - but I am struggling to understand how la lande functions? There appears to be a small army of ‘staff’ , cleaners, cooks, garden/ tree operatives, Amery and his wife , on and on constant holidays and shopping trips ……….. how is all this supported financially ?? Wish I knew the secret???

• Haha
  • Heart