Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’d be interested in others’ opinions on my thoughts re Stephanie’s chapel star scam.

I think she has created a huge project deliverable for herself given she has admitted that enough stars have been sold to renovate/repaint the roof, retile floor, repaint walls, etc ; if these activities don’t happen in 2024 her “fans” will go ape-shit. So she must deliver a renovated chapel ceiling (at least). Hasn’t she advertised 2024 patreon days - so more patreons have the chance to attend OR link to other donors/fans in advance to take photos of “their” star.
The monthly patreon amount she receives is easily forgotten (and spent) with surveys, reports and the function of BnB. But the chapel is an actual deliverable she can’t not deliver.
So has Stephanie actually created her own downfall with this chapel project?
Here’s my opinion…just like the lake, the Grand Salon, the heating, and a myriad of other projects, the chapel will be forgotten. She’s collected $200K. Now the excuses begin…have to wait for another survey, wait for the workers to get finished with another project, waiting on materials, and on and on. In the meantime, she’ll move on…her superfans with short term memory will forget…and the next collection will begin. She’s done it again and again. But, I’ll say one thing…if she does this after the $200K in Star donations, she’s got balls bigger than her baps…as you can see in this rendering for the chapel!

IMG_6344.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Midnightcowboy

We’ve spent a good bit of time on the morality of the latest Billster news, but I am curious about a couple other things. Did the articles indicate when he was caught? I think the AWOL thing was 2021-22? We’re the thefts 2020? Remember when Michael started out and Billy didn’t want to be in the vlogs much? Was he already caught yet? When he started the Pethericks he must have surely been caught by then. I seem to remember he started then quit for quite a while. Gwen was really shy about being filmed. She’s always been a bit shy until lately.

Looks like he and Ryan were thick as thieves 🤣 in the time period of the thefts? Was he involved? He did say that he and Billy used to buy and sell stuff. Wonder if Ryan made himself unavailable in Thailand for nearly a year on purpose? It’s quite incredible to think all of these issues were going on in the background while either Michael or Billy were posting videos. Maybe some of Michael’s anxiety was related to these issues? They were having kids when all of this was going on. The stress must have been horrible.

I feel like he must have been doing this before the money Gwen inherited came into play. I think 2014 would have been when they first started dating/living together. Ryan was their roomie. They lived in Rennes. She worked in a clothing store and he was doing electronics installs and stealing church shit.

It takes balls to be on tv with desertion hanging over your head. I’m guessing he probably knew he’d skate out if caught. I find it interesting that the thefts were pursued for so long. It took six years to get them and ten for it to be public.

There’s been no change in his subscriber numbers yet. I’m sure they will stay at their current level at least until he posts a video again. After the video, who knows? Also, I’m wondering if Ryan separated himself/channel from Billster’s to avoid losing subscribers when the shit hit the fan. I think all his friends knew the shit was going to hit the fan for a while now.

I suspect that Ryan knew exactly what was going on. Billy seemed to give him a lot of leeway, a lot more than most friends would. Billy had a lot more to lose when the shite hit the fan

Strange that Sean disappeared from Billster’s blogs about 6 months ago. Coincidence or did he suss out what was happening, and wanted to distance himself from them.

Young Mr. Moon and his family may need to take a back step from the Petheticks, I doubt this latest revelation will help his vlogs.

Bet Fanny is crapping herself. 10 years from the offences to a court case. Keep looking over your shoulder Fanny. You can hide, but you'll always be found out, even if it takes years.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I am getting a strong sense that her travelling in January, February and March (?) 2024 is going to be her downfall. There are too many questioning her holidays in the comments now. The fans, those that still have a grip in the real world, are seeing it as excess. And with little to no work going on a the shithole she may have finally shot herself in the foot. Cue another tragedy...
If it was just a one off people might forget it but this has been the pattern for 4 years. I think people also see that she does bugger all for herself she has cleaners 2 x gardeners 2x and rarely cooks, she literally does nothing in the house or on the renovations and at this point the excuses even to the devout following seem hollow. I hope you're right because she deserves for it all to come to a grinding halt. If she had worked and been genuine she would have a massive following she has thrown the opportunity away and seemingly no one is giving her good advice they are all just interested in milking it.
---
*straitjacket to aisle 7, please*

What a deranged diatribe. Batshit crazy.
I thought the mention of work not happening on any of Ian's projects because of a pending law suit was interesting -anyone know if there is any truth in this as it would certainly explain why she didn't even finish the pink bathroom

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Fanny did her hair for the first class lounge to live out her "I'm a. starlet fantasy". If we take away the patreon money how much is she earning from the Youtube channel? The Smug's don't work other than one video a week, no need for the B nB anymore-they have double Fanny's subscribers and they have also created other revenue streams the expensive candles and courses. Fanny does 5 flogs a week no other business ideas just grifting ideas to sell stars.

The audacity of travelling first class and showing off discount Baked Beans shows they enjoy the subterfuge it gives them a kick and they feel very clever. I keep going back to the early days and getting the lawn mower, the notion this family couldn't afford a lawnmower is laughable and deplorable they accepted it

Did you see Sebastian's face when she said she was off again and to SA this time you could see the cogs going on how many trips she has made. Way to get a reasonable price from people Fanny show off your jet set lifestyle.

Fanny and Snorts looked fresh and were able to change because they were in first class those tickets would be a minimum of 10k

The notion that you would need a 12 hour layover on the way back is ridiculous Fanny wants to stay over and do some shopping. No one would pay first class ticket prices to be stuck for 12 hours. Fanny is now dressing up for flights because she is in 1st Class. If you're travelling in coach to SA you dress for comfort because it is a cramped long long flight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Oatsiedog

Interesting that they made two mentions of changing their clothes -- and I don't buy that it was on the plane. She had already said she had changed her outfit on the plane, then Phillip gets in the car and she comments something along the lines of "Oh, you changed too!" -- if he had changed on the plane, wouldn't she have seen his new outfit long before they got into the rental car? And since when have these two slobs ever cared about "freshening up"? I think they spent time in Doha, likely shopping, then she realized as they were getting into the rental car (however many days later) that she needed to say something to explain the different outfits, thus the prompt to Phillip when he got in the car -- "Oh, you changed as well!" wink wink, nudge nudge.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Why is Gerry wearing a big ole Cartier watch?. That's because his little sister Fanny bought it for him. Just like she purchased two business class plane tickets on Qatar Airlines flying February 6 from Paris to Doha (QR38) and then February 7 from Doha to Johannesburg (QR1367) sitting in Seat 6F. (Fanny, you must remember to keep your plane ticket hidden).

Not sure why Fanny worried about having curls on her hair since they lasted only 1 hot minute.

Fanny & Snorty didn't run back to the car looking for your phone. Snorty had a asthma attack in Vienna following a short run back security for your bag. Fanny can only waddle and if Snorty had run all the way back to the car in Paris, he would have needed first aid services to resuscitate him.

They will be staying in Doha for more than 12 hours on the return journey.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Pekey

VIP Member
Morning all ..........is Fanny in jail yet ?

Thankyou for the new thread ComtesseRose !! 💋

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
Hello y’all! Been gone with worries of the
real world for a few months but missed you all. I have fallen in like with Stuart, not for her cooking! But her love of books and history! Silly Fanny still surprises me with the money she rakes in. I will not lie, I like making tik tok videos, and I used to be on talk radio. If I could bring in 10k a month traveling, shopping and hanging out with my people on blogs I’d love to. We talk about making feet photos as Lara’s Pippen a Former basketball wife claims to make 10k a month with feet pics. As for Billy, it does not surprise me that he thought he could get away with it, even if he can pay for it. Tsk tsk, I could see Ed doing the same.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200w laughing.gif

andreearoman
1 hour ago
Marie has an obsession for Phillip 😂 she is always trying to please him and somehow finds her seat near Phillip at the table. I am not saying she is deliberatedly trying for anything, but it really looks so weird from the outside. I would be bothered if someone would try to come that close to my husband. Like, plese don’t worry about him!! I’ve got it under control!!!:)) Even if she is just trying to be nice, it is still not appropriate! You never hear her trying so hard to please any other human being at the chateau. Anyway, i like her very much as a person, her bubbly personality and amazing cooking skills, but little details like that could lead to weird stuff so it is always better to be cautious. Hope I don’t bother anyone with my comment.

JuSutton
1 hour ago
I agree, always shopping together and didn't he buy her a dress on an earlier video !!

• Haha
  • Wow

C'est moi

VIP Member
Nothing really. The arbor in the garden. Maybe another project we know nothing about until the tv show shows it.

I don’t understand the need for a months vacation followed shortly by another vacation. Is all of Europe this vacation endowed? No wonder the US rocks it. However we also have horrible depression and burnout so there’s that.
Excuse me but... Vienna and Venice were not vacations! They were business expeditions to procure much needed finery for the shithole. Finery that simply cannot be purchased elsewhere. And south Africa isn't really a vacation. Despicable fanny is desperately thinking up reasons as to why it's a business trip. And she simply must see dear Percy to make sure he's on the mend (stay away from the shithole Percy, it's life shortening. Literally) and to spend quality time with maman 🦇 Evidently Thrush has to go as he is film, sound and editing crew. There is a business expense right there, now she needs to find the reason...

• Haha
  • Sick

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I was beginning to come around to the same thought. Who tipped off the Daily Wail? Someone with a grudge? Maybe someone who is desperately trying to cover their own arse? I wonder if the Daily Wail know about the mortal accident involving Christophe Frey at Chateau de Lalande? And that the chatelaine is doing her utmost to keep it under the radar!
Something that I noticed…shortly after Michael released his “cry me a river” video about how Angel Strawbridge “stole” his wallpaper design and how the Strawbridges got them kicked off Channel 4, the story came out about Billy’s desertion from the military. A lot of us wondered if Billy’s AWOL was the real reason they were dismissed from Channel 4 (Dick Strawbridge wouldn’t have been happy about Billy’s desertion given his background). Then…in the last video Michael released on Doing It Ourselves (Chandelier Disaster), he poked fun at Dick Strawbridge…even included a video clip of Dick working on the chandelier and implying he was the reason for the issues. No more videos from Michael after that…and now the story comes out about Billy’s theft conviction. Both stories (AWOL and theft) in the UK Daily Mail. So…Are the Strawbridges behind the tip offs? Are they, not so subtly, telling the Pethericks (specifically Michael) to quit fucking with them? Just a guess…but interesting thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
View attachment 2746872

andreearoman
1 hour ago
Marie has an obsession for Phillip 😂 she is always trying to please him and somehow finds her seat near Phillip at the table. I am not saying she is deliberatedly trying for anything, but it really looks so weird from the outside. I would be bothered if someone would try to come that close to my husband. Like, plese don’t worry about him!! I’ve got it under control!!!:)) Even if she is just trying to be nice, it is still not appropriate! You never hear her trying so hard to please any other human being at the chateau. Anyway, i like her very much as a person, her bubbly personality and amazing cooking skills, but little details like that could lead to weird stuff so it is always better to be cautious. Hope I don’t bother anyone with my comment.

JuSutton
1 hour ago
I agree, always shopping together and didn't he buy her a dress on an earlier video !!
The look of love!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Pyke

VIP Member
The first Statue looks like St Louis Vuitton to me check out his robe pattern.

• Haha

Bogue de Juin

Ok was willing to give Marie a chance.... right out of the gate... hair hanging down and nasty table... they need a "noodle/bread board" instead of that nasty wood worm ridden table. And Fanny shame on you. Back for a heartbeat and if again. Did you catch???? She cleaned out her closet to take clothes to leave in SA. That says she is planning more visits a year or longer visits. And she has too many clothes.
Preparing in case, in the future, she needs to hastily leave the country.

• Haha
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
My opinion is they ride it out. No mention at all, and get someone (not Ma Metherick or Shadie) to monitor comments.

Billy is arrogant. He's not going to do a Michael crying video x2. In his eyes, he's not the victim.

In his eyes he 'had' to desert from the Household Calvary because of bullying, whereas we Tattlers know, it was because he was about to be deployed overseas so he no longer would be sitting outside Buckingham Palace on his horse.

His reason for stealing from many French Catholic churches has nothing to do with being against the church but is more than opportunistic. Thinking back to 2014, the British TV series Salvage Hunters was at its peak (it started in 2011), Antiques dealer Drew Pritchard " travels the length and breadth of the country in search of elusive gems and other magnificent objects".

Drew also travelled to Europe to find goods in France with not only dealers but also at markets. Old Billy saw an opening with an attention to French antiques. What's a better way to make a buck than stealing (rather than buying) French church artifacts and selling them on. Easy money.
Yes, I agree. Billy even stuffed the stealing venture up, most of the stolen items weren't sold and his fence put them up on Ebay or something!
Maybe whatever happens to his channel regarding loss of viewers or patreons, will be a good indication as to what will happen to Stephanie Jarvis when her turn comes.

Stephanie Jarvis is dying by a thousand cuts, slowly she is losing supporters and dollar amount. It will only take one good fuck up, for the wheels to fall off her grift. When the very serious accusations against her happened previously, she was riding the crest of popularity and support, but now she is sliding, the fall will be bigger and quicker. It was great to see reader's comments on the Mail story calling her out. Just shows there are many others, apart from Tattlers, who are disgusted with her.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Now she has changed the narrative and said only two weeks in SA because viewers questioning her constant holidays but we know her time travel she has already been there for a week
I am getting a strong sense that her travelling in January, February and March (?) 2024 is going to be her downfall. There are too many questioning her holidays in the comments now. The fans, those that still have a grip in the real world, are seeing it as excess. And with little to no work going on a the shithole she may have finally shot herself in the foot. Cue another tragedy...

• Heart