The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the comments
This one is something of a masterpiece of brevity:

« Liberté, égalité, fraternité, sursis »

Les devises de la France depuis 20 ans !

“Liberty, equality, fraternity, reprieve”

The motto of France for 20 years!

Reactions: 12

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
IMG_6779.jpeg

Belly P and his parasitic family are going to run out of money while he is incarcerated, so Ryan, Pill and the Mansplainer are launching “Adopt a Bar”. You can adopt one inch of his prison cell bars for 500 Euros. 10 000 inches are available. Each inch will also be blessed in the name of Saint Kathy - Patron Saint of Red Mite and Expats.

IMG_6771.png

IMG_0669_Original.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I guess that I picked a good day to pop in and say hello after a huge hiatus. Billy billy Billy.
Hi all 👋

Man I have missed so much. I have not watched any chateau vlogs in ages.
Did Mojo ever come back? What about Clara Burnette?
Fanny has a dog 🤯
Dan and what's her name are a couple?

What else did I miss??
I missed your clearblue face here! Mojo didn't come back & we don't talk about clara 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well I guess that I picked a good day to pop in and say hello after a huge hiatus. Billy billy Billy.
Hi all 👋

Fanny has a dog 🤯

What else did I miss??
Welcome back!

Shhh, we don't mention CB by name!

Phiphi has a dog, a Prague Ratter, called Lancelot. Phiphi begged "mummy" to get him a dog, and they saw a painting of a Prague Ratter with a sitting on a Royal's lap whilst in Portugal, so they had that! No rescue dog for Phiphi.
It hasn't been trained, has already soiled the white chaise in the kitchen, is dragged on walks and is having to live in the freezing chateau.
The Gruesome Twosome now leave the dog with either Amury and Natti (who are engaged and living away from Lalaland), or Marie.

Dan is with Cat.

Dan's former partner Annaliese, hasn't been seen at Lalalande for a long time, and it shows with Stef's terrible hair.

Amury's parents moved to France and bought in the south, but spend most of their time babysitting Stef.

Percy had TB, rushed back to South Africa and was hospitalised. We Tattlers reckon his family said no more travels to Lalalande where we witnessed a sick Percy not being fed a lot (Isabelle on video restricting his food) and Percy being very cold.

A chimney contractor, Christophe Faye, working on the roof of the Shitshow, fell and later died from his injuries. He was only 42. We think that Amury witnessed it because he looked terrible in a few videos, with his father comforting him. Soon after Natti and him went on holiday.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That crossed my mind today too. What about the Moons. I think they all knew what was coming.
Except Ma Petherick has posted the Moons on Michaels Facebook the last few days. I say leave them out if it. As fast as they came up. They might come down of associated with the Pethericks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The story about Billy in the Daily Mail and Sun are full of mistakes…probably the only thing we know that’s correct for sure is he was convicted for theft. But will he actually go to prison for a year, or is his sentence suspended? I’ve seen both stated, so not sure what’s right. I wonder if Billy was making a ton of videos and getting a lot done at the convent in anticipation of being “unavailable” for a while? Still no word from the Pethericks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The story about Billy in the Daily Mail and Sun are full of mistakes…probably the only thing we know that’s correct for sure is he was convicted for theft. But will he actually go to prison for a year, or is his sentence suspended? I’ve seen both stated, so not sure what’s right. I wonder if Billy was making a ton of videos and getting a lot done at the convent in anticipation of being “unavailable” for a while? Still no word from the Pethericks.
The French reports say « un an de prison avec sursis »
Which means a twelve month suspended sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
F I L T H Y P A T R E O N V I D E O
R E C A P

Mummy, Percy, and Gerry are all at the beach house. Nick, Marie, and Antoine are on their way to stay as well. Fanny and PhiPhi go grocery shopping for booze and all the ingredients for tuna pasta salad. No I’m not kidding.

Upon return, Mummy asks PhiPhi to rearrange all of her pillows and chotchkis. He actually makes it look better.

Electricity is being rationed and every time it’s off the alarm system beeps when people move. Hahahahaha! Karma.

Nick et al are delayed as flights did not connect. Spends birthday at airport. Hahahahahahah. Karma

After buying a bunch of food the Beach House Bums decide to go out for dinner. Guess who they run into. Potty and his mum. No Ruthie in sight unless she was hiding or has an invisibility cloak.

After dinner we are treated to a shot of Fanny in bed. Shes so happy to see her 15 yer old Ralph Lauren sheets bought in a French discount shop are still holding up because she loves them. Had to get her little I’m frugal virtue signaling in, lest the viewers think she’s rich in her ocean front beach house or something.

I hate this witch. Can you tell?

OIDK out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Hi all 👋

Fanny has a dog 🤯

What else did I miss??
what @MsPitstop said plus filthy shatelaine was selling stars from the chapel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Patron video just posted and looky looky who is at Mummy's beach house. Fanny and her lazy gigolo have landed in SA and are swarming Mummy & Percy like a destructive hoard of locust. Sadly, we know Fanny the won't do this, but if Fanny said something like this and was just honest with her viewers then I might have some speck of respect for the greedy cow......

"I haven't seen them since the autumn, so I'm going to SA on my own to visit Mummy and Percy for a couple of weeks. Philip's going to stay back at LaLande with Lancelot to oversee progress on the various projects which are currently happening at the chateau.

As you know, given Percy's health issues, Mummy & Percy have been through quite an ordeal over the past 12-18 months. Whilst I'm very glad to say Percy is on the mend and making great progress, Mummy & Percy it's important that family be around to support them. Of course Percy has children and grandchildren close-by in SA, and Gerry was recently able to visit from the UK to be with them for a few days. So now it's my turn to travel to SA to be with Mummy & Percy and lend a hand where I can.

For the first week I'm in SA I plan to put my camera phone down and just focus on spending quality time with Mummy & Percy. I will do a bit of filming whilst I'm in SA which I will share with viewers during the second week of my visit. However, I know you'll all understand if I take this opportunity to spend some quality time with Mummy & Percy and only post a couple of CD & patron videos whilst I'm away. So my next CD vlog will be next Sunday. Dimanche prochain!

"

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The French reports say « un an de prison avec sursis »
Which means a twelve month suspended sentence.
Thank you…I assume the French report is more accurate. It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.