The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a huge fan of Nicky at Positano but I do like Carlo and some of the vlogs are very interesting. They recently bought an old, rather run down house in rural Tuscany. It's not a chateau, of course, but what they have managed to achieve in just a couple of weeks is amazing, not only inside the house but also on the outside land as well. It's just the two of them doing the work themselves. Carlo must be about 20 years older than Snorty. It just emphasises how lazy those two LL slobs are. It's incredible to think of how long Fanny has lived at LL and how much money she has had over the years and she has done next to nothing but swan off on expensive holidays and shopping sprees. Nicky and Carlo go to secondhand brocante-like places but have resolved to buy only what they need, nothing more. Nicky wears practical, sensible clothes and would not dream of buying designer brands.F and S should be ashamed of themselves.
I also enjoy their vlogs about their new Tuscany house. The outdoor views are amazing.. of course their views in Positano are also to die for.

I think Nicki can be a little bossy, but Carlo takes it all in stride. He knows how to enjoy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No matter how Billy handled it certain people on this site would find fault. I didn't find him angry of giving a duck you finger (as his brother has done in a recently shown photo from years ago).

I think he cunningly answered many of your questions that you have spent time researching cost of etc. What I believe the message was:::::

You know I ahve been in trouble in the past, that is the past and its not really relevent to this utube channel. You ask fro transperancy, I will give it to you as it relates to this channel which is about convent renovation. and did so. For him it is business as ususal regarding the channel.

For the past year Billy has changed his channel from something where we saw family life and renovation, Ernest and Archie (little cuties). He has made it about the convent and the work and play (detecting for treasure etc). This is his business, this is what he is selling.

This is what he will continue to sell, if you are not a supporter so be.
Yes I am a Billy suppporter I enjoyed his past blogs and watch the current as well. Supporting his channel content does not automatically extend to I agree with what he has done.

THis whole episode with Billy has shown me how the chinese whispers on this site build a story completly different to what we have been told on the blog. Who can even say the story shown was true. Some of the stories people have disclosed about themselves on this site I have often questioned, are they even the age they say they are, but that is their and I am not going to question it.

I enjoyed the fun and laughter so I stayed, but left over a year ago because it was achieving nothing and had negativity. Coming back nothing has changed, infact it is worse. Orginal stories have been twisted over time, that of course is natural. But is was those who tarred associates and friends of Billy's with no proof as being dodgy. That that mean I should automatically state that all on this site are teh same as those who body shame, only refer to people by names, some not pleasant, create stories around what they see based on assumptions which years later become the reality.

The suggestions re Stepahine and the Chapel restorer, doesn't mean anything, does it? He has a family, he has does nothing but give updates when asked by the client, whether he likes it or not and a small group has him shagging her. Fortunately it is a closed site.

I was brought up with many sayings in my life, people in glass houses, you reap what you so, to your ownself, and most importantly treat others as you expect to be treated. Go back you will find in all my comments on this site I always called them by their correct name, I never made assumptions about people and I commented on the facts. Facts certain people on thsi site consistently get wrong.
I couldn't give a fig what Billy spends his or Gwen's money on to be honest that is their business. I like Michael always have, Billy not so much from what I have seen and I would say a conviction for theft doesn't show him in the best light nor did that flog. If he just wants to get on with the Renos just do it and don't swipe at your viewers. Yes there are Chinese whispers on here, but it is nowhere near as negative as it used to be and it is called tattle it is not a fan page- we don't really know these people and Billy's conviction highlights that. I concur with your sayings and think they probably should be directed at the floggers not us tattlers. Fanny (or should I say Stephanie so as not to offend) treats people like shite, she is yet to reap what she what she sows. My favourite family mantra is "let your conscience be your guide" take note of that Billy, Stephanie and Dan

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Derail but not... Is anyone watching MAFS Australia? There's maybe 2-3 women that haven't ruined their faces.. the lips, the eyes, the lumps in their cheeks.. it's so weird..
It's like they all want to look like living sex dolls; the engorged lips, the giant eye lashes, the false nails - a caricature of women. They could be drag queens if they were men.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So why keep it quiet?
Maybe they lied to her for so long there was never that time they felt was right? I do wonder when people keep decades old secrets what prompts them to tell the truth one day.. unless they're pushed..
---
It's like they all want to look like living sex dolls; the engorged lips, the giant eye lashes, the false nails - a caricature of women. They could be drag queens if they were men.
They're all so incredibly confident, I have to wonder how dog rough they were to begin with!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As far as suing trades people - is that a thing in France? We don't tend to sue in NZ - we have small claims court or district court where we lodge a complaint and ask for our money back. Brits don't have a suing culture either - what about France?

Reactions: 15
As far as suing trades people - is that a thing in France? We don't tend to sue in NZ - we have small claims court or district court where we lodge a complaint and ask for our money back. Brits don't have a suing culture either - what about France?
never heard of it in France or England but must happen but doubt Fanny would sue Ian do you?
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Crack On Billster.
I will continue to watch his vlogs / renovations as I enjoy them.

I don't care how much it cost or he / they spend, Gwen is loaded via family yeast business.
So.. remember I said he should ride this gracefully?.... This was the exact opposite. I can only describe it as a childish tantrum.

Oh Billy Billy Billy.... Never complain, never explain. This was the wrong move.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Bag-head Marie Caroline Laurent and Antoine are on their way to SA, according to la Jarvis.
Antoine is 14. He goes to school. They live in Brussels.
The boy is supposed to be on holidays.
Here are the school holidays in Brussels.

Does he go to school in France? Here are the school holidays in France.
He does not go to school in France either.

Does he go to school (in a public school of course) in the UK? I don't know
Another lie or what sort of parents remove their children from school to go on holidays??????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I noticed something interesting about the latest kaboom with Billy. In general, if you didn’t like Billy before, you have another reason not to like him. And if you’re a Billy fan, you’ll continue to be a Billy fan. At the end of the day, I don’t think the news will change many minds about him. Maybe if the thefts had been more recent it would have had a bigger impact on perceptions? But it does beg the question…what would Billy have to do to destroy his fan base and channel? Or…What would Fanny have to do to implode? I’m not sure Fanny could do ANYTHING at this point to change her fans’ minds.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I could talk about narcissistic behavior and the need to blame others, growl, show their teeth and change the narrative by gaslighting and why flying monkeys stick up for them. But, we’ve been down that rabbit hole before. If you know, you know. Peace to all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The unease of William was painful to watch.
He did the best he could, but God knows his best was bad...very, very bad.

Him talking about the cost of the renovation is his way of apologizing. It was the olive branch he reached out for forgiveness. I'm seeing you William😁

William dear, now the best defense is attack in your case, with lots of love, surrounded by a loving fam and hard work. You go crack on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Billy has put a vlog up, he looks nervous and a little pissed off. No real explanation just wants to Crack on. Back to vlogging tomorrow.
He should be in jail. No one should go to a foreign country and steal from their churches. I am amazed that there are people on here who excuse it because he puts on a nice vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I noticed something interesting about the latest kaboom with Billy. In general, if you didn’t like Billy before, you have another reason not to like him. And if you’re a Billy fan, you’ll continue to be a Billy fan. At the end of the day, I don’t think the news will change many minds about him. Maybe if the thefts had been more recent it would have had a bigger impact on perceptions? But it does beg the question…what would Billy have to do to destroy his fan base and channel? Or…What would Fanny have to do to implode? I’m not sure Fanny could do ANYTHING at this point to change her fans’ minds.
Go on a killing spree?

I am enjoying the Smug's lately

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He should be in jail. No one should go to a foreign country and steal from their churches. I am amazed that there are people on here who excuse it because he puts on a nice vlog.
Honestly, Billy’s one of the luckiest guys I’ve ever seen. He’s lucky he met Gwen, he’s lucky he served no time after he deserted the military, and he’s lucky his latest sentence was suspended (it appears). He’s got nine lives and a rabbit’s foot in each pocket. If he hadn’t met Gwen, where would he be right now? Probably a grease monkey somewhere, dodging the authorities (nothing wrong with being a grease monkey…a very good profession…but doesn’t compare to being the proprietor of a chateau and former convent). He should get on his knees every night and thank God or the universe for his good fortune. (If he doesn’t know how to get down on his knees, Michael can show him 🤗😁).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I could talk about narcissistic behavior and the need to blame others, growl, show their teeth and change the narrative by gaslighting and why flying monkeys stick up for them. But, we’ve been down that rabbit hole before. If you know, you know. Peace to all.

i quite like deceptive detection channel , psychopaths' have quite low IQ and according to the expert one of the tells is emotional distraction , Id say there was quite a few telling fitting signs in that new era video. Having a sadisit mother who is a showing signs of covert narcissism shes was quite intelligent in her ability to tell porkys but always had that giggle and sideways smirk when hurting others emotionally . Im not sure if billy fits the narc card.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.