The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If so, wouldn't Fanny have to be there as the majority owner even though she wasn't at home at the time?
I think Jack Spratt will back me up on this, in France when an accident occurs, 'Control' moves in and believe me they would scare the Bejaysus out of you. They carry out a deep forensic examination as to why the accident happened, so, if Fanny is in any way culpable no amount of tit flashing will save her ass.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
That's actually a good point - he probably shouldn't make a video! It reminds me that if I ever made a mistake at work, I never emailed a client or left them a voicemail - I wouldn't even leave a voicemail saying I had called, I would just keep trying to reach them live. I always apologized either in person or over the phone if a visit wasn't possible and depending how badly I had f'd up (thankfully, only a few times in my career). I didn't want an email trail that could come back and bite me later!

I just feel like people have very long memories and I don't see this going away for him unless it's addressed in some meaningful way. In your opinion, what does "riding it out gracefully" entail? Just keeping quiet for a certain amount of time, stay out of trouble, and pop back several months later and see how it goes? People certainly forgave his brother enough times, so maybe that would work?

Mistakes are made and people are forgiving.
I always tell my troops, if you duck up, let me know immediately. Don't try to fix it by yourself and hide it and let me know the full story. I don't care how embarrasing it is.

If they do this i'd be angry, if they hide and lie to me that's when they feel my wrath. Which is truely ugly.
You might think i'm harsh with the wrath comment. But when they lie and I go back to the client to fix the situation and defend my own and details/emails come to light which proves the opposite. it not only shows i'm defending a liar, but it also make people question the integrity of our company and me.
Here’s the thing… making a mistake at your work where someone is directly impacted is a whole other ballgame.
In a case like Billy’s, no one is personally impacted and he has dealt with the legal consequences. Although the article is out there, compared to the size of his channel very very very few people know about his actions.

All an apology will do is to inform every single viewer of his mistake and then he will lose subscribers en mass.

My immortal advice is to keep cleaning the comment section, even add filters for words like “church”, “theft”, “thief”, etc. to his YT channel so those comments are automatically blocked. I know deleting comments is a sore spot for us tattlers, but literally EVERY YouTuber does it, because no matter what you do or how nice you are, someone is always unhappy and will leave you nasty comments.

If you have a restaurant and someone walks in and yells that your food is tit and you are tit, even if all they said is true, you will kick them out and ban them. We can be offended about deleting comments all we want. It’s a business and people protect their money makers.
---
Oh no we are not on the same page this time. 🥲
But you are the social media guru and know better than me. I can only talk based from corporate experience.
Yes, what you said works very well in a corporate setting and if I had a PR agency you would be hired in a heartbeat babe! 😂🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
A year in prison??? No mention of a suspended sentence as other articles have said.
"Petherick was sentenced to a year in prison and a fine equivalent to £12,800. Gwendoline was fined the equivalent of £7,000."
Over 40 thefts from unguarded churches??? I expect the next headline will be BILLY PETHERICK STEALS CANDY FROM BABIES
What a pos, the whole lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I definitely agree that leaving Ratso once again isn’t going to sit well with many in her audience. As much as they worship at the altar of Stephanie, I would assume most people would find it irresponsible to buy a dog and leave it in someone else’s care for five weeks in just two months.

I wonder how much she could push her patrons with high-end purchases before they’re tipped over the edge and cancel their memberships.

Could she buy herself a flat in Venice and claim she’s being economical since she visits the city often?

Could she treat herself to a new Range Rover? She is, after all, a chatelaine and deserves a car of her status.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It also means she will have to buy more dresses to replace those dresses at the chateau that are taken to SA.
Fanny has sfa else happening and worth filming, so why not film not the 2 hours of packing? She must be taking a bucketload of crap down to S.A. and hiding exactly how much from viewers. Fanny broke the clothing rail in her own bedroom, so I hope Percy and Mummy have big, sturdy closets in their 2 houses.
Did Stephanie really have two rooms at that hotel during the entire trip to Venice and one of the rooms was actually for her aunt and uncle? She decided to film both rooms and came up with a weak excuse that the headboard in the less expensive room was broken, so during the beginning of the carnival season, they received the more expensive room that just happened to be free as a freebie?
I think Fanny had 2 rooms in Venice - 1 for her and 1 for her son.

When they left Vienna and were checking into their hotel rooms, Fanny & Tante commented that they would see each other in 2 weeks. We assumed that meant they would meet up in Venice. Instead it meant they would actually see each other back at the shitoo in 2 weeks (which is the recent visit we've seen with Oncle helping Amuary clear out the chapel & Fanny returning from Venice).

When Fanny returns from SA in 3 weeks, Tante & Oncle will be back at the shitoo for a long weekend.

It appears that after each trip to London, Vienna, Venice Fanny only returns to the shitoo for about 3 or 4 days - long enough to do constant filming, put lots of b-roll in the can, do her laundry and quickly pack again.

Now that Fanny is gone to SA for 3 weeks hopefully Tante can get her hair done and both of them can get some rest and dry out during Lent!

Attachments

• Haha
A year in prison??? No mention of a suspended sentence as other articles have said.
"Petherick was sentenced to a year in prison and a fine equivalent to £12,800. Gwendoline was fined the equivalent of £7,000."
Sloppy journalism. The original French newspaper report said it was suspended

• Heart
Oh I would love to see FRK flounce off to timbuktu in a huff and old Fanny has to do the cooking ! :ROFLMAO:
I would love to see her sweat for once and she would be in such a fluff that Snorts will have to do the hard work with her too. Not just set the bloody table!
Tante and Dana can't do it or even give her a help either ......... just Fanny and Snort working hard for the $$$ Money ! :LOL:
Fanny would be on the phone in a NY minute offering either Maria, Josie or Kim (or a combo of all 3 ) a King's ransom to come to the shitoo and handle the cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fanny and Snorts got a much cheaper ticket from Leeds (Yorkshire) to South Africa, than from Paris, here is tonight's vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's hope she doesn't visit the Viliotti institute. I wonder if that was the real reason to stop the gift grab. She had said she would sponsor another student there before MM died. She later saw the comments about her lack of empathy and the tragic probable outcome of not giving enough support and causing whatever happened. As a result, she may have been at a loss over whether to sponsor anyone else, so stopped the channel and the "charitable" donations. I would not want to see the despicable Viliotti or his tacky establishment ever again, nor would I want to see Fanny re-enacting her feelings of grief. Come to think of it, I don't want to see her at the orphanage, wallowing in their gratitude, or visiting Ardmore, either.
Nothing will stop her: VileOTT, Ardmore, orphanage and I would not be surprised if she went to put some flowers on MM grave or visit her grandmother. Of course to respect the mourning and privacy of MM's grandmother, she will tell her viewers what she did but won't show anything 🤥
:mad::sick::devilish:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Nothing really. The arbor in the garden. Maybe another project we know nothing about until the tv show shows it.

I don’t understand the need for a months vacation followed shortly by another vacation. Is all of Europe this vacation endowed? No wonder the US rocks it. However we also have horrible depression and burnout so there’s that.
If you work for an organisation with generous leave, I mean really generous and with long service, then you would perhaps get a maximum of 30 or so days per year, plus maybe 10 public holidays which are usually set days and cannot be substituted. Fanny vacationing is not normal in any part of the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How will we be able to celebrate Valentine's Day without CD showing us Snorts tablescape and all those friends sitting around the table.Where could they be? Ruby messaged me to complain about the pink phone llght interrupted his stalking his dinner. Will Marie be able to tear away from Lancerat long enough to feed him, the chickens & sheep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
don’t understand the need for a months vacation followed shortly by another vacation. Is all of Europe this vacation endowed? No wonder the US rocks it. However we also have horrible depression and burnout so there’s that.
Fanny and Phiphi only have one vacation per year - from January 1st to December 31st inclusive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think Jack Spratt will back me up on this, in France when an accident occurs, 'Control' moves in and believe me they would scare the Bejaysus out of you. They carry out a deep forensic examination as to why the accident happened, so, if Fanny is in any way culpable no amount of tit flashing will save her ass.
Yes and there are going to be the decinale/public liability insurance claims. It could all get very messy with insurance companies claiming against eachother. There will be the looking into who is culpable. I cannot imagine that the Gendarmerie were not called out to the scene where there were two seriously injured people. Following the death of one of them it gets more serious.

Our builder friend who fell off the roof and through a rotten floor last year, was questioned by the Gendarmes BEFORE he was even loaded into the ambulance! They wanted to know everything, he was breathalyzed, had to give all of his insurance details, public liability, decinale insurance and the signed estimate from the cllient. So thinking on that, Fanny would have also been questioned about it as she'd need to provide all of her paperwork too. As John says there would be no getting her tits out for the lads to make that go away.

On a side note, considering his injuries of broken vertebrae, collar bone and ribs our builder friend back at work, Mr Spratt was working with him last week. Considering he nearly died, he's made an amazing recovery, still not 100% but getting there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
My advice to all my clients in turmoil is to STFU! Never Ever release an apology video… NEVER!

Did you do something illegal? STFU and let your legal team deal with it. Don’t get cute, Don’t get cocky, and for the love of god, do NOT talk to anyone about it.

Did you do something stupid? Are you getting cancelled? STFU and let it pass. In about 2-3 days someone else will do something stupid and everyone moves on to hating them.

Billy is going to be fine if he rides it out gracefully. He’s not big and famous enough for YT to go after him, I would just be quiet for a while and disappear. My guess is he probably knew this was coming up, hence the trip to Bordeaux which gives him a good excuse to disappear for a while. But as I said, the only time tit can hit the fan is when there’s an actual court ruling… so, I’ll be watching out for what happens to him. It’s actually a learning experience for me too, as I never had criminals for clients! 😆
To quote the most fabulous Bruce Rivers on Criminal Lawyer Reacts .... Stop Self Snitchin! If you've never watched his YT channel it's great.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lancelot secret messaged me that CD videos tend to have a higher hd quality (shown under settings) when SJ is out of town. He’s not 100% on this because he’s just a little dog, but I’ve noticed it too, so maybe it’s a clue as to when SJ’s on the go?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.