The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Margaret Chung, @FecilitéJ and @Lady Avonlea for naming and nominating the thread.

Wow. The Pethericks kaboom sure sped up the last thread. Will Fanny's house of cards collapse before thread number 300?

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Yesterday at 3:22 PM
asumgal said:
Just reading in the paper that Billy P has been sentenced to a year in prison for a string of thefts from French churches!
Yes, here’s the article. Billy, Billy, Billy. Going to be tough to work on the convent while you’re spending a year in prison for theft….of religious objects, no less! His defense chalked it up to “immaturity.” What a jerk.

www.dailymail.co.uk

British YouTube property renovator is convicted in France
Billy Petherick, originally from Greenwich, and his French wife Gwendoline were found guilty on Monday at the criminal court of Rennes over the 2014 thefts.
www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

Last edited: Yesterday at 3:29 PM
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Bellasuzi, JanePlain and 53 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:24 PM
Coincidence? I think not! 😆

IMG_6333.jpeg

IMG_6334.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Ginginger, Scorpio and 44 others

Monday at 2:17 AM
On Brenda's FB group.
Screenshot_20240204-200445.png

and everyone else pays for 😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions:You, SimonNigel, Petit Sange and 43 others

asumgal

Yesterday at 3:16 PM
Just reading in the paper that Billy P has been sentenced to a year in prison for a string of thefts from French churches!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Bellasuzi, Ginginger and 42 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Friday at 7:11 AM
The poor little ACTOR AND GRIFTER Phillip hates to travel storyline. He isn’t going to prison. He isn’t working at the crispy Chateau or working in the fields all day. He is traveling in luxurious fashion, eating at fine restaurants, staying in 4 and 5 star hotels, and spending thousands of euros on shopping and auctions and wine, etc., AND PAYING FOR NONE OF IT HIMSELF!!!!

Then he returns to the dump, where he does not cook, clean, or do any manual labor unless it is being taped for a 12 minute YouTube video. He spends his days watching Netflix, practicing his Potts’ child like voice, demeanor, smile, and impressions, drinking sweet wine at his little lady desk furiously following dozens of auction sites and bidding for more and more unnecessary pieces of junk with grifted money and occasionally roughly petting/ manhandling, intimidating, or endangering his neglected, untrained grifted dog Ratso ( who tolerates Phillip and would rather be with Amaury), who is primarily cared for by anyone living at the Dump until time for filming, and engages in a never ending series of petty arguments and passive aggressive conversations with his fake Mommy aged Gerry lookalike
exhibitionist, closing in on 50, “ girlfriend“ who wants to bed the chapel restorer and wreck yet another family. What a spoiled, entitled loser.

IMHO , I think Snorts is purposely playing up the “ I don’t like to travel” storyline discussed over and over and over in today’s video
to manipulate viewers to feel sorry for him, because the gruesome twosome believe that it will create a look over there at poor Phillip and not at us dumping Ratso yet again. and taking their second extravagant, unnecessary vacation in less than a month, when they have done virtually nothing at the dump except:
  • manhandle Ratso and put him on an ash filled filthy floor repeatedly and fail to put a sweater on him
  • pick the incorrect color of paint for an unused bedroom
  • trying to deter Amaury from properly repairing the damaged wall in the attic bedroom and wanted to merrily wallpaper over a hole in the wall
  • spending days creating a storyline on how to make a €10 crap nightstand look appealing while failing to sweep ashes off the dirty floor
  • improperly prepping the $10 nightstand which should have been binned ( the 40 to 50 euros it cost for the gruesome twosome to take yet another boat ride from the Venice airport cost 5 crappy, trashy nightstands).
  • Improperly sanding the nightstand against the grain of the wood
  • Selecting a terrible color for the nightstand and applying it improperly
  • trying to put lipstick on a pig on the ugly nightstand my spending hours trying to determine how to decorate it.
  • taking and editing unflattering video footage of Ñutty to make her appear pregnant, or start rumors of pregnancy. ( shades of Dana footage).
  • cook terrible, unpalatable meals in the holiday from hygiene kitchen with expired leftovers/ food left in airfryer over night/ improperly stored food, etc. to look frugal.
  • ordering a travel, tea kettle, claiming to be frugal by not wanting to pay for expensive cups of tea to be ordered from her room in her luxury Italian hotel
  • failed to take down any of the Christmas decorations at the dump, to include the Christmas trees, the grease covered Christmas ornaments in the kitchen, etc.
  • ruined a grifted set of gold rimmed 100 year old teacups and plates by putting them thru the dishwasher and tossing the, together on a shelf
  • Strategically “introducing“ the mysteriously convenient death and disappearance of the two fan favorite roosters at the dump, who likely died weeks prior.
  • Picked up the framed cockrell drawing
  • harassed Amaury and the chapel restorer nonstop multiple times per day
  • harassed and stalked Amaury and Ñutty at every meal at the Dump
  • showcased yet another impulsive auction purchase of an ugly fountain with a misidentified bird decoration ( fanny thought it was a Phoenix, it was, in fact, a heron). The gruesome twosome continued their ignorance by claiming it was a pelican, therefore, representing the Christian elements of the chapel.
  • created time traveling videos smashed together out of a hodgepodge of bits and pieces of old footage splice together with footage obtained from Marie about her cooking school experiences and lots of wattle related scenery footage.
anitae
25 minutes ago
Just put a porcelain shop on your itinerary and Phillip will follow you anywhere

user-np4sj1dh1h
55 minutes ago
I missed why are they in Venice

Nadia-co1gk
1 hour ago
Lancelot is such a sweet dog, he loves Amaury..maybe Amaury should adopt him.

Last edited: Friday at 7:18 AM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Kotare, One Mad Collie and 42 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Monday at 10:36 AM
FecilitéJ said:
On Brenda's FB group.
View attachment 2736508

and everyone else pays for 😡😡😡
“Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of.” 😂

Not everyone. 😝

I do not dream of a life of unemployment.

I do not dream of a life of constantly lying.

I do not dream of a life of hanging out with a fake “partner” who doesn’t share my sexual orientation.

I do not dream of a life of no central heating.

I do not dream of a life of worrying about whether ceilings will collapse.

I do not dream of a life of Botox, booze and sagging breasts.

I do not dream of a life of grifting for my next meal, next vacation, next piece clothing.

I do not dream of a life of peacock tit, moths and stuffed squirrels and hedgehogs.

I do not dream of a life of addiction and surveys.

I do not dream of a fake, edited, filtered, spliced together life.

Last edited: Monday at 10:44 AM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, dumbblonde, StephaniesSupportConsort and 40 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Friday at 8:25 PM
Who wore it better?

1706901672779.png

1706901902040.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, The Saint and 40 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Yesterday at 6:36 PM
Hate Mail aka Daily Mail UK

Fanny can't delete these

Proud Mary, Greater London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

I used to quite like Stephanie until she started all that. She certainly does live a life of luxury the chateau , a flat in London, holidays every couple of months , I dont understand the people who donate . And dont even get me started on the boyfriend who got used to spending other peoples money very quickly . He was the last straw for me.

• Heart
Reactions:CountessPompidoo, Scorpio, AndAnotherName and 39 others

And with that. Thank you all who contribute 💖
Remember we do have a wiki archiving Fanny's shenanigans
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
@ComtesseRose thank you, you rose amongst thorns for the new thread.

So Let's do a Swindler's List for the Chateauverse what order would you put the runners and riders in?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not a swindler as such but a member of the Pilfering Petherick clan so for our new Tattlers who may not have seen this previously, let's remind ourselves of the delightful Sadie's FB comments - before she hooked up with Mo of course.
I wonder if she included Billy the Deserter in "our brave fighters."

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 17.34.00.png
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 17.34.11.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
@ComtesseRose thank you, you rose amongst thorns for the new thread.

So Let's do a Swindler's List for the Chateauverse what order would you put the runners and riders in?
For me it's...
Fanny
Permasmile
Shrek
The gay Sha-o
Michael P (Baby)
Crispy Chateau
Fleuries
Then anyone who starts a Patreon immediately after they start vlogging

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For me it's...
Fanny
Permasmile
Shrek
The gay Sha-o
Michael P (Baby)
Crispy Chateau
Fleuries
For me
Fanny
Dan the dick
Teflon Billy
Permasmile
The Smugs
Anyone who hangs on Fanny's coat tails

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For me it's...
Fanny
Permasmile
Shrek
The gay Sha-o
Michael P (Baby)
Crispy Chateau
Fleuries
Exactly this. I saw a French house reno channel recently that started Patreon on their third video and with less than 200 subscribers. Soooo obvious about their true intentions of trying to get on the YouTube gravy train. And their videos sucked. At least make a good product. Anyway, it seems to be happening so often now on YouTube not only with Chateau reno channels but others as well. It immediately sets off red flags for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello y’all! Been gone with worries of the
real world for a few months but missed you all. I have fallen in like with Stuart, not for her cooking! But her love of books and history! Silly Fanny still surprises me with the money she rakes in. I will not lie, I like making tik tok videos, and I used to be on talk radio. If I could bring in 10k a month traveling, shopping and hanging out with my people on blogs I’d love to. We talk about making feet photos as Lara’s Pippen a Former basketball wife claims to make 10k a month with feet pics. As for Billy, it does not surprise me that he thought he could get away with it, even if he can pay for it. Tsk tsk, I could see Ed doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly this. I saw a French house reno channel recently that started Patreon on their third video and with less than 200 subscribers. Soooo obvious about their true intentions of trying to get on the YouTube gravy train. And their videos sucked. At least make a good product. Anyway, it seems to be happening so often now on YouTube not only with Chateau reno channels but others as well. It immediately sets off red flags for me.
I only watch three channels now Amanda and Lincoln who I really like, The Smugs (who I like sometimes and sometimes find so bloody Smug) and then of course Fanny who I used to really like until I realised quite early on is a lying, swindling narc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@ComtesseRose Thank you for the new thread!

In response to @Lady Lindy and @Pyke from the last thread regarding the huge tree chop down Chateau owners that sold and returned to the UK:

I follow the wife/mother on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/dreamfrenchproperties/).

She has a business...Dream French Properties... https://www.dfphub.com/
What is the Dream French Properties lady's name?

Awhile back, I took a screenshot of something she posted on her personal page because it showed up on my feed for whatever reason. I can't find the screenshot now! At the time, she was having issues with her house in England, she'd had her refrigerator delivered after hanging up the kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator was too tall - she was concerned she'd have to redesign her whole kitchen. Anyhow, I checked back in a couple of days later and she had resolved the issue (can't remember how)...but then I saw a very curious post from her, the one I took a screenshot of and now can't find - she is thanking Anna from Bourdeax Life for her friendship AND from what it sounded like, for starting Dream French Properties with her! Is this a known thing or am I dreaming??

• Wow
once youve seen a centre tooth snag youre never going to unseen it shallow I know but considering her personality ....
View attachment 2742301View attachment 2742317 :sneaky:

She looks so different, did she get a face lift too? her eyebrows/eyes are different too.
---
her brothers are so much prettier
Is she a 'half-sister' too? Where was the relation to the step-sister that died?

She looks so different, did she get a face lift too? her eyebrows/eyes are different too.
---

Is she a 'half-sister' too? Where was the relation to the step-sister that died?
The half-sister was from Mick's previous relationship, the disabled brother (Justin?) is Sherrie's son from before she hitched up with Mick and Billy, Teabag and Sadie are Mick and Sherrie's children.

• Wow
I just viewed the latest Petherick vlog and Ma P is doing an excellent job scrubbing the comments as not a word about anything .

I was more shocked by this recent Petherick scandal than the Fanny /Phi/Phi are together news. I wonder when the authorities first got wind of Billster's pilfering. I also would have expected Bilster to have been a little more clever than to sell stolen items to someone knowing that they were going to be posted on Ebay.

• Heart
I only watch three channels now Amanda and Lincoln who I really like, The Smugs (who I like sometimes and sometimes find so bloody Smug) and then of course Fanny who I used to really like until I realised quite early on is a lying, swindling narc
I like " growing in France ". Jack and Becca from OZ. They are a sweet couple, work hard have two littles ( they don't film). I enjoy their vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.