The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were a few posts about the channel when it initially launched in April 2021 (glossing over the fact that it was me who shared the link to the channel’s launch video!)

Anna’s involvement obviously petered out.

https://tattle.life/posts/4486645/

https://tattle.life/posts/4489823/

https://tattle.life/posts/4500551/

https://tattle.life/posts/45009
Thank you. I had no idea, as this was about a year prior to my finding Tattle. I tried searching comments before I posted the comment and came up blank, probably because I was searching Karen's name.

Reactions: 13
Has there been any comment on Dear Brenda's page regarding Billy yet?

Also, I couldn't see how to find the patreon graphs for The Pethericks, how can I do this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Pfffff... religious organizations have been conning and stealing from the masses for centuries... what's a measly 76 nik nacks off their books? 😂

I don't condone theft, but I'm in no rush to clutch my pearls over this either. Billister and Gwen were stupid to do what they did and were tried, convicted and charged for it. All hail the due process! :m

Now, I'll go read to see what else I missed whilst I was chilling under the Pacific North West's sun...

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 19.08.03.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lancelot loves Marie.

When Stephanie says she had better not eat any more batter, Philip says, you'd better not. She turns to give him a withering look.
I bet that's not the first time Mr Fleshy has commented on her weight gain. Philip, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. He obviously hasn't had a good look in the mirror lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I like Billy and Gwen also. His is just about the only vlog I watch anymore. I do enjoy Amanda and Lincoln, too. And the Beau Chateau. Other than these I don't actively search out. I have, in the past, watched a few others but the vloggers irritate me so much that, if I do watch, I do it on mute because their voices or their laughs annoy me so much. The girl restoring their apartment on Lake Como and the girl renovating in Everdeen...both of them laugh at everything coming out of their mouths and their laughter makes my chest hurt because they laugh by sucking in like they're trying to breathe in. It's hard to explain but I just can't listen to them.
It amuses me when Alla is doing her best 'love, life and laughter' and her husband Sergei has had enough and won't buy into it. He simply gives her a dour look.
I used to like them, but she started getting on my nerves with what you aptly described as her best 'love, life and laughter'... and also So. Many. Garden. Shots. There's only so many times I can look at a flower and hear how beautiful it is.

These days I like to watch people who actually get work done. The Dutch guy from Villa Oliva is good and I love the property he bought. Diego Leon that I have mentioned before... and Jenna Phipps, a Canadian YouTuber I follow, recently bought an abandoned MCM house which I would die to own! and she is going to document the restoration.. cannot wait for the whole series!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lancelot loves Marie.

When Stephanie says she had better not eat any more batter, Philip says, you'd better not. She turns to give him a withering look.
I bet that's not the first time Mr Fleshy has commented on her weight gain. Philip, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. He obviously hasn't had a good look in the mirror lately.
Good catch Gertrude Maud! Snorty, those aren't calorie-free candy canes you're wolfing down!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am on the fence about this , sure if you pay your debt to society however buyer be aware if they had made a statement on there channel id be more understanding perhaps if this is just come to light the conviction this year and fine ? 5 years is the standard grace period set for a conviction or bankruptcy etc to be cleared under a clean slate record. This is done under legislation for a reason because that's the stand time length that appears to be before a person will prove to be a repeat offender and demonstrate real change.

Reactions: 18
I'm all for making amends, paying for your sins, forgiveness, and being given the opportunity of starting over again. But in the case of the Petherick family it's a case of 'when people show you who they are the first time, believe them'. I don't care if the Petherick's are good looking. It helps to be hardworking and generous/giving, but key criteria I use to judge people includes are they trustworthy, responsible, kind and honest.

Ma Petherick is a nasty piece of work. Sadie has apparently posted vile, racist insults. Billy went AWOL and he and his wealthy, apparently blind, common-law-wife Gwendoline are convicted thieves. They didn't just steal from churches once, but 40 times. Michael grifted $30K+ for renovations but instead disappeared and blew it all on Spanish bathhouse orgies and luxury living.

Either the Pethrick's ignore the situation altogether (ex: Billy never addressed being AWOL & I suspect he won't address this conviction as well), or they try to justify their delinquent behaviour with some flimsy excuse & tears: I was young, I was depressed, my step-sister had died, I've diagnosed myself with ADHD, I didn't know what Billy was doing because I sat in the car studying....blah, blah, blah.

In my book the Petherick's are not good people (and that goes for Fanny too!)
I hear ya, sister! ❤

Lovely photo of Michael and Billy in their youth…on their way to Sunday School, no doubt! 😆

IMG_2591.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know!
He's just not that bright, I guess. The Daily Mail article also went through the desertion charge and how he was finally "caught". A couple of commenters on the Daily Mail article pointed out how stupid Billy was to be a deserter, hide out in France to avoid being caught.......only to appear on a British TV show, which is why he was even caught in the first place!
I thin Billster is as big a narcissist as Fanny. She is just smarter.
---
FOUND IT! Thank you again @Bogue de Juin - I was able to google and was pointed to an article on Substack (her name is Karen Horne), which lead me to her Instagram page, where I saw the posts about the refrigerator. After scrolling through her Instagram, I was able to find the post I (allegedly) made a screenshot of. Yep, Anna from Chateau LaGorce and she run Dream French Properties - although this is from 2021, is Anna still involved?

View attachment 2742639

View attachment 2742650

There was a little video, too, with Anna looking a bit like she was in a hostage video in the March 2021 post, helping to announce their YouTube channel.
Makes sense now how they manage to find these fixer uppers at bargain prices.
Everyone of these YouTubers are not who they seem to be. Greeed grifters the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to like them, but she started getting on my nerves with what you aptly described as her best 'love, life and laughter'... and also So. Many. Garden. Shots. There's only so many times I can look at a flower and hear how beautiful it is.

These days I like to watch people who actually get work done. The Dutch guy from Villa Oliva is good and I love the property he bought. Diego Leon that I have mentioned before... and Jenna Phipps, a Canadian YouTuber I follow, recently bought an abandoned MCM house which I would die to own! and she is going to document the restoration.. cannot wait for the whole series!

I enjoy Villa Oliva too. You may like to have a squiz at Stories from the Cascina, a Dutch couple who are restoring a farmhouse in Piedmont. Their style is leisurely and deliberate, very different to the hyper chateau vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
- Fanny's self-confessed favourite part of the day is scurrying over to the chapel to flirt & salivate over Sebastian!

- I'm sure Fanny wished she could have snuck out without Snorty tagging along, but that wasn't stopping Fanny & Sebastian -
spark's were flying. I got the distinct impression Sebastian was purposely flirting with Fanny in Snorty's face. Snorty was a distinct 3rd wheel.

- Sebastian was definitely surprised to see Fanny's son up on the scaffold instead of taking his nap.

- Sebastian has long hair tucked up under his beanie (just Fanny's type), a beard, is handsome and hetro-sexual. No wonder Snorty looked so smug at the news Sebastian may be leaving soon.

- Best part was Sebastian declaring that he was now 'part of the family', Fanny agreeing and Snorty being left speechless!

- Watch out Snorty, Fanny's keen to see what's under Sebastian's beanie! You looked like such a happy little boy when Fanny complimented you on setting the dinner table. Snorty, enjoy your wine carafe while you can, because it may soon be time to start packing up your family crystal!
Attach files

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
- Fanny's self-confessed favourite part of the day is scurrying over to the chapel to flirt & salivate over Sebastian!

- I'm sure Fanny wished she could have snuck out without Snorty tagging along, but that wasn't stopping Fanny & Sebastian -
spark's were flying. I got the distinct impression Sebastian was purposely flirting with Fanny in Snorty's face. Snorty was a distinct 3rd wheel.

- Sebastian was definitely surprised to see Fanny's son up on the scaffold instead of taking his nap.

- Sebastian has long hair tucked up under his beanie (just Fanny's type), a beard, is handsome and hetro-sexual. No wonder Snorty looked so smug at the news Sebastian may be leaving soon.

- Best part was Sebastian declaring that he was now 'part of the family', Fanny agreeing and Snorty being left speechless!

- Watch out Snorty, Fanny's keen to see what's under Sebastian's beanie! You looked like such a happy little boy when Fanny complimented you on setting the dinner table. Snorty, enjoy your wine carafe while you can, because it may soon be time to start packing up your family crystal!
Attach files
Can you imagine? He’s going to need a huge van to take all of his tit home. For the rest of his life he’ll be saying, “my ex girlfriend who had a chateau has one of these…..”. “My ex girlfriend who has a chateau used to do that too……”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Can you imagine? He’s going to need a huge van to take all of his tit home.
Maybe Snorts can find that guy that Billy used to sell off his robbed stuff on eBay !
Would save $$ on a rented van going all the way to his Mother's home!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The micro mosaic earrings which I referred to in the last thread with a guide price of $200 - $400, sold at auction this morning for $800.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
My, my, my, La Pheeph is certainly developing quite the bedspread across those hips! Is that a cigarette he’s holding? I’ve seen generations of Southern mothers (and quite a few Southern queens) stand like that at many a function. That pose says you are being judged and you will be found lacking!

View attachment 2743042

View attachment 2743043

View attachment 2743044
This is me. When I hold my cigarette like that, I'm the one judging and not impressed by what I see 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her orgasms over Amaury putting a few metal strips up was embarrassing... she's got a woodworker there, of course he can clean up those beams Idiot.
---

If you're still watching the con Fanny I don't know why you'd stop watching Billy.
It wouldn't take Aumary long to sand those beams, give them a coat of woodworm treatment and then linseed oil them. It would look lovely and then leave the room at that, don't put hideous wallpaper on the walls just paint them and let the rest of the decor in the room be the focal point.

Finally thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread, also @FecilitéJ and @Lady Avonlea for the name and nom.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hei everyone, how incredibly fast are we going through the pages over here?

I’ve been following but pages are flying and it is nearly impossible to keep up with you all.
Thank goodness for @ComtesseRose ‘s effective work to keep the threads going at this crazy rhythm.
Great title by the way.

So, I have been trying to make sense of the entire Billy and Gwen mess and in the process I went into the rabbit hole of hours long videos of Taiwan street food vendors and Vietnamese pimple popping and it was rough, really heavy, I don’t know how I survived last night.

I read @halifax and @UvulaDonor recent arguments and kind of agree with them both but I am not sure I want to keep following Billy anymore. Something got broken. I am not a naive, or a prude, person and I am rarely surprised, but Billy disappointed me. That Daily Fail article stunned me, it can not be totally wrong.

I don’t know, maybe, maybe, I change my mind, maybe he produces something extra fabulous special or apologizes, I don’t know. It was pretty heartbreaking to me.

It somehow took my mind away from the ridiculousness of “Staphanie“ and her sex pest son latest stay in Venice. What a pair of idiots, at least you all made me laugh and I even watched the latest Patreon video (thank you @tuffiti ). Without sound of course, as I simply can not listen to her voice or her laughs without getting a headache.

So I wanted to share a trailer of an amazing film “Pane e Tulipani“ (Bread and Tulips) a romantic comedy of real life in the deep veins of Venice. However, since it is an Italian movie and it was released in 2000, I couldn’t find any decent trailers… this is the best I got. If anyone wants to watch it, it is about real people in real Venezia with the great Bruno Ganz.

Grazie @Thebirdandthefrog I shall look this one out x
---

Here's Johnny
They were quite arty farty. In a dark sort of way. Quite a black sense of humour I seem to remember. I quite liked some of Johnny Darko's work but you'd need a big space. His partner was in films and TV, producing or directing or was it location? They were absolutely devastated when their little doggie died. I wonder what happened to their 9 sheep? They did care for their animals. And I do remember them saying they wanted to move nearer the Spanish border. Did her mother live in Catalan? They used to pop there frequently. I wouldn't recommend cross border forays at the moment though. The French farmers are being a real pain. Yesterday they blocked the motorway halfway between Narbonne and Perpignan. Targeting vehicles carrying Spanish goods and just smashing it to pieces. Ordinary people in cars too, not just transport companies.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.