The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we will soon have fun times again.View attachment 2743319View attachment 2743320
So… I have to say I’m with Scotchette here, to an extent. There are a couple of people here, who -while well intentioned- sometimes go way too deep in the tin foil hat territory 😂 talking about manipulating YT numbers and Patreon numbers and constantly talking about buying views and subscribers… and honestly I can’t be bothered to correct them every single time. I used to do it, but these days I just scroll by.

So here is the gist of it.

No one with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy Patreon members for themselves. The amount of fees they end up paying on fake users far surpasses any optical illusion and the fact that Fanny’s Patreon numbers are generally going down is proof that she’s not manipulating those numbers. They fluctuate as she fucks up, and then turns in a sob story to raise the numbers again. And no matter what you say, Fanny does have 2 brain cells to rub together or she wouldn’t be so successful in her con. There is just absolutely no profit for her in buying Patreon members.

As for YT number manipulation, buying subscribers and views has absolutely no impact on the YT algorithm, because there are checks and balances in place to see through that, and the creators sure as duck aren’t getting paid on bought views. And if you’re wondering why doesn’t YT stop creators from doing that, because YOUTUBE DOESN’T CARE! 🎉🎉

Fanny and the likes of her are absolute nobodies in YT verse! And as long as YT is making money off of these creators, they don’t give a tit. They can buy views to inflate their egos and pretend they’re some hot tit, it won’t pay them an extra dime. Unless there’s an actual legal issue that goes to court and causes YT headache, nothing will happen. If you want to know how much YT doesn’t care, look up what happened with SSSniperwolf and JacksFilms… or what went down with Coleen Ballinger… and none of these people got kicked off YT because they’re making YT money…

So, we can engage in our gossip and try to bring consequences upon these fraudsters, but unless that consequence comes from the “real world”, I am sorry to say that none of them will lose their money making machine and YT certainly won’t stop them from making money and handing %45 of it to Google…. Just like any other corporation in this capitalist world.

That’s it. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Stephanie has throughly sanitized her cd comment section to show only happy, glowing comments and comments about the statues.It is now much cleaner than her holiday from hygiene kitchen has ever been.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sooo, I was just thinking....
I'm an old naive woman, but:

Billy was convicted on Monday. The English newspaper article was then, too. How did they - the English - know about it? It's not that Billie is a world famous celebrity with paparazzi all around. Nobody on here had known or read about the theft before it appeared in the Daily Mail. I wouldn't think about it any further, if the article had appeared later in the week, after the French newspapers wrote about it. Escessially when England had their BIG news about Charles' cancer announcement at the same time as Billie's conviction. Are Billie and Charles of the same importance?
Did somebody tipp them off? Who told them? On whose radar - newspaperwise - had they been for some time?
I find it a bit confusing.
One thing I think we often forget is the Gwen is a multimillionaire. She is now in her own right, but before that her parents were. She related by blood to probably 35 other people when taken together are also multi millionaires. She and Billy might not be married but they have two children together. They are going to be just fine regardless of what happens on YouTube or in the newspaper. I also would assume that they have people gunning for them just because they have money. She’s going to have enough money for a very fine life until the day she dies. That yeast company is privately held I believe. Shes going to be getting a big fat check every quarter forever. Billy may not have money but he is as handy as a general contractor and saves her thousands with his whole family taking care of their properties and home. They don’t have to care what anyone thinks. I also seriously doubt he steals anything anymore, he just buys it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So… I have to say I’m with Scotchette here, to an extent. There are a couple of people here, who -while well intentioned- sometimes go way too deep in the tin foil hat territory 😂 talking about manipulating YT numbers and Patreon numbers and constantly talking about buying views and subscribers… and honestly I can’t be bothered to correct them every single time. I used to do it, but these days I just scroll by.

So here is the gist of it.

No one with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy Patreon members for themselves. The amount of fees they end up paying on fake users far surpasses any optical illusion and the fact that Fanny’s Patreon numbers are generally going down is proof that she’s not manipulating those numbers. They fluctuate as she fucks up, and then turns in a sob story to raise the numbers again. And no matter what you say, Fanny does have 2 brain cells to rub together or she wouldn’t be so successful in her con. There is just absolutely no profit for her in buying Patreon members.

As for YT number manipulation, buying subscribers and views has absolutely no impact on the YT algorithm, because there are checks and balances in place to see through that, and the creators sure as duck aren’t getting paid on bought views. And if you’re wondering why doesn’t YT stop creators from doing that, because YOUTUBE DOESN’T CARE! 🎉🎉

Fanny and the likes of her are absolute nobodies in YT verse! And as long as YT is making money off of these creators, they don’t give a tit. They can buy views to inflate their egos and pretend they’re some hot tit, it won’t pay them an extra dime. Unless there’s an actual legal issue that goes to court and causes YT headache, nothing will happen. If you want to know how much YT doesn’t care, look up what happened with SSSniperwolf and JacksFilms… or what went down with Coleen Ballinger… and none of these people got kicked off YT because they’re making YT money…

So, we can engage in our gossip and try to bring consequences upon these fraudsters, but unless that consequence comes from the “real world”, I am sorry to say that none of them will lose their money making machine and YT certainly won’t stop them from making money and handing %45 of it to Google…. Just like any other corporation in this capitalist world.

That’s it. Thank you for coming to my ted talk
Thank you for representing the conglomerate corporate view of YouTube and Patreon for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fanny's comeuppance, when/if it comes will be through the tax office, Health and safety investigation/ official agencies or opening the eyes of her audience in a newspaper investigation or similar. Fanny is intelligent (despite the giddy act.) unlike most of her devout followers but sooner or later her overconfidence will trip her up.

She is without scruples and I am sure her attitude is to milk it while it lasts. I am sure she has a contingency plan set up for when this goes tits up. Of course PhiPhi, FRK et al will be left up tit creek without a paddle and if she can shift the blame onto Larkin or Potts, she will and will walk away without a song glance. I suspect until then, she is likely to get away with this, until her fans see the light. You don't need to look too deep into Fanny's psyche to see that she's jumped on the bandwagon and will ride it as long as it lasts. If that means she needs to act like a five year old or play sex kitten, she'll do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm pretty sure that Billy met Gwen through Ryan
He told the story of how they met. He and Ryan been out and were walking somewhere and he saw her. He took one look at her and said to himself “what a girl! She’s the one for me” and had to know her. So he and Ryan stayed out on to the next club or bar and he introduced himself. I think he fell in love at first sight.

Reactions: 15
Thank you for representing the conglomerate corporate view of YouTube and Patreon for everyone.
Stepping away from the tunnel vision view of YouTube and Patreon‘s corporate objectives and responsibilities ( which I agree will never themselves bring her to account for her misdeeds )

Link to post on manipulation of Patreon to personally benefit Stephanie Jarvis‘s various grifting schemes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm all for making amends, paying for your sins, forgiveness, and being given the opportunity of starting over again. But in the case of the Petherick family it's a case of 'when people show you who they are the first time, believe them'. I don't care if the Petherick's are good looking. It helps to be hardworking and generous/giving, but key criteria I use to judge people includes are they trustworthy, responsible, kind and honest.

Ma Petherick is a nasty piece of work. Sadie has apparently posted vile, racist insults. Billy went AWOL and he and his wealthy, apparently blind, common-law-wife Gwendoline are convicted thieves. They didn't just steal from churches once, but 40 times. Michael grifted $30K+ for renovations but instead disappeared and blew it all on Spanish bathhouse orgies and luxury living.

Either the Pethrick's ignore the situation altogether (ex: Billy never addressed being AWOL & I suspect he won't address this conviction as well), or they try to justify their delinquent behaviour with some flimsy excuse & tears: I was young, I was depressed, my step-sister had died, I've diagnosed myself with ADHD, I didn't know what Billy was doing because I sat in the car studying....blah, blah, blah.

In my book the Petherick's are not good people (and that goes for Fanny too!)
The way the Pethericks enabled Michael -- not to be educated, not to drive, not to work, not to have transactional relationships, not to lie like a rug --tells me Billy et al can do no wrong. Ma's erasing the comments is setting him up to believe that, and crime again. They are criminals.
Forgiveness is the great process of AlAnon. I spent 15 years at Al Anon meetings with a bunch of hilarious gay men. It's also a foundational spiritual practice across religions. It is a complex and difficult process. Psychiatry insists you must forgive yourself. Spiritual systems of ethics go more for the Lord's Prayer version which is that does not happen unless you first forgive Hitler. We are not asked to forgive what is forgiveable. Thirty-five years of experience and observation of the process: One, you and you alone must cop to the exact nature of the wrong you did (most people who "forgive themselves" miss this trick), and apologize to the person you harmed in those terms (ditto). Two, for those you must forgive (to be let off the hook yourself, by the power of the Universe), you don't have to hang out with them. The spiritual idea is to love them from a distance, see them not very often, and always have cab fare home when you do.
Yes. They show you what they are, believe them the first time.
This little graphic sums up in an ethical way the dodgy process of "self forgiveness." WHenever anybody starts talking about that, I cross my legs and get my hand on my wallet.
Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 1.22.21 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Pekey and I were correct from the outset when we referred to Teabag aa a spiv.
Once a spiv always a spiv hey Jeeves!
Billy is one too but....... he Used to be good at hiding it!
Well, I wonder what will happen with his marriage....... if Gwen and Billy split - where does his family all go ???
I would not want to have my in-laws living with me because if the marriage goes rocky....... 😬

On a lighter note we had a earthquake last night 4.5..... oh my windows rocked and it was felt right over to our Kiwi friends in New Zealand!!
Imagine if a good one hit LaLaLande !!! That place would all come down and yet - it would just look the same after it - a Mess!! :love:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He told the story of how they met. He and Ryan been out and were walking somewhere and he saw her. He took one look at her and said to himself “what a girl! She’s the one for me” and had to know her. So he and Ryan stayed out on to the next club or bar and he introduced himself. I think he fell in love at first sight.
This is exactly how I remember hearing it on one of their vlogs. I've been looking for it but can't find it. I'm thinking it might have been a Q&A that has now been deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Once a spiv always a spiv hey Jeeves!
Billy is one too but....... he Used to be good at hiding it!
Well, I wonder what will happen with his marriage....... if Gwen and Billy split - where does his family all go ???
I would not want to have my in-laws living with me because if the marriage goes rocky....... 😬

On a lighter note we had a earthquake last night 4.5..... oh my windows rocked and it was felt right over to our Kiwi friends in New Zealand!!
Imagine if a good one hit LaLaLande !!! That place would all come down and yet - it would just look the same after it - a Mess!! :love:
Sounds weird to say it, but I don’t think Billy and Gwen’s relationship will be impacted at all (I might be wrong..we’ll see!). All this happened a while ago and they seem to be as good as ever…the only big change is that the news is out in the open now. Will Billy keep making videos? Probably…but I don’t know why. Gwen is secure financially, so he doesn’t have to do it for the money. Maybe he’s just raking in as much as he can while the fire is hot, and if everything with YouTube falls apart it’s no big deal to him. What really surprises me is that Billy is bold enough to put his face out there on YouTube knowing he had some pretty big skeletons in his closet! How do I psychoanalyze that from my armchair? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet Ratso has a litter box upstairs in Fanny ir Snorts’ room that they try to get him to use so they don’t need to haul him down the steps, through the kitchen, etc, to let him out a dozen times a day.
If they can train Ratso to use the tray and he does .............:sick::poop::sick: you can bet that it Never gets changed much !!! :sick::poop::poop::sick: Phew !

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Delighted with you all fighting the good fight against Fanny et al, when I do look in I sort of check Jack's comments to bring me up to speed. What I love about Jack, is that she's like John Wayne toilet roll......... she takes no tit from no Indians. Whilst I abhor everything concerning Fanny and her clique, I think I have spent enough time in the wilderness, so I will happily return and hopefully take part in the forum on a more regular basis. Big disadvantage with having taken such a long break is, that I haven't a bleeping clue what has been happening. But, I will hazard some guesses......... Fannys still grifting, No Dick should be put through a car wash and even after installing a heating plant that resembles the Space Station, there's still no bleeping heating. How am I doing? Love you guys xxx
Good to have you back @john eccles

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In the latest vlog, she knew it was St.Jacques but didn't appear to know it was St.James in English even though she had said that when she was with Ollie!
That's because she didn't have the pamphlet/guide to read about it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.