The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
If you work for an organisation with generous leave, I mean really generous and with long service, then you would perhaps get a maximum of 30 or so days per year, plus maybe 10 public holidays which are usually set days and cannot be substituted. Fanny vacationing is not normal in any part of the world!
Oh but you misunderstand. Fanny’s holidays are the time spends in her wonderful chateau in France. She is very busy travelling the rest of the year for her business career.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you work for an organisation with generous leave, I mean really generous and with long service, then you would perhaps get a maximum of 30 or so days per year, plus maybe 10 public holidays which are usually set days and cannot be substituted. Fanny vacationing is not normal in any part of the world!
she's self-employed (kind of), earns 40000 per month doing nothing, so she has time and funds, so why not. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Billy needs to deliver, humbly and with genuine sincerity, the biggest mea culpa he can pull out of his ass.
Most people will then move on from this and forgive and forget.

Ya know, Real tragedies are happening, a few much too close to home. Imo, this is really a big nothing ‘now’. It’s just stuff, no one has died.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Billy needs to deliver, humbly and with genuine sincerity, the biggest mea culpa ...
Most people will then move on from this and forgive and forget.
But he is the sort of person who believes that people will move on and forgive and forget without asking for it. He is arrogant. The revelation does not seem to have affected his viewing figures so....crack on

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think @OhIDontKnow... was referring to Armoire and Natty (their month in Thailand in November and the latest holiday). Steff, of course, never takes a holiday…don’t forget, YT is her job and the travel is all for content (tax write off).

The statutory holiday entitlements for salaried employees throughout Europe (inc the UK) are a revelation to Americans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does Fanny always make an enormous meal just before she leaves the country? Probably leaves all the mess behind too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Here’s the thing… making a mistake at your work where someone is directly impacted is a whole other ballgame.
In a case like Billy’s, no one is personally impacted and he has dealt with the legal consequences. Although the article is out there, compared to the size of his channel very very very few people know about his actions.

All an apology will do is to inform every single viewer of his mistake and then he will lose subscribers en mass.

My immortal advice is to keep cleaning the comment section, even add filters for words like “church”, “theft”, “thief”, etc. to his YT channel so those comments are automatically blocked. I know deleting comments is a sore spot for us tattlers, but literally EVERY YouTuber does it, because no matter what you do or how nice you are, someone is always unhappy and will leave you nasty comments.

If you have a restaurant and someone walks in and yells that your food is tit and you are tit, even if all they said is true, you will kick them out and ban them. We can be offended about deleting comments all we want. It’s a business and people protect their money makers.
---

Yes, what you said works very well in a corporate setting and if I had a PR agency you would be hired in a heartbeat babe! 😂🥰
Why thank you! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@mariaarnold2716
1 hour ago
Apologies to bring up sensitive subjects - but I am struggling to understand how la lande functions? There appears to be a small army of ‘staff’ , cleaners, cooks, garden/ tree operatives, Amery and his wife , on and on constant holidays and shopping trips ……….. how is all this supported financially ?? Wish I knew the secret???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
BINGO bets off now, see my Tuesday post. 100% Saint Kathy is trawling Tattle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know what? If I were Michael Petherick I'd be so angry right about now. Billy wouldn't have to worry about what he's going to do in the future - he wouldn't have one because I'd kill him - LOL!

Several newspapers posted him with Gwen, as if he were Billy. That YouTube channel mentioned upthread, Avalanche, has the first three minutes showing Michael Petherick in his various vlogs, all while talking about Billy Petherick and Gwen being convicted. They then go on to talk about Michael, even mentioning his rentboys. After they finish with Michael, they go on to Billy....and the whole time they are showing Michael in his vlogs!

I stopped watching after about 10 minutes. Like I said, I'd die in jail, but I'd kill Billy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@tcm087
4 hours ago
Why don’t they have heat yet? Hasn’t the new system cost them a small fortune and taken over a year to install? And they still can’t use it? I don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why does Fanny always make an enormous meal just before she leaves the country? Probably leaves all the mess behind too!
Fanny’s just fulfilling her dream of pooping in different countries. She gorges at LaLande and then makes deposits all over the world! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Excuse me but... Vienna and Venice were not vacations! They were business expeditions to procure much needed finery for the shithole. Finery that simply cannot be purchased elsewhere. And south Africa isn't really a vacation. Despicable fanny is desperately thinking up reasons as to why it's a business trip. And she simply must see dear Percy to make sure he's on the mend (stay away from the shithole Percy, it's life shortening. Literally) and to spend quality time with maman 🦇 Evidently Thrush has to go as he is film, sound and editing crew. There is a business expense right there, now she needs to find the reason...
And shes taking clothes to leave there, she must be planning on popping back and forth quite often!
---
I definitely agree that leaving Ratso once again isn’t going to sit well with many in her audience. As much as they worship at the altar of Stephanie, I would assume most people would find it irresponsible to buy a dog and leave it in someone else’s care for five weeks in just two months.

I wonder how much she could push her patrons with high-end purchases before they’re tipped over the edge and cancel their memberships.

Could she buy herself a flat in Venice and claim she’s being economical since she visits the city often?

Could she treat herself to a new Range Rover? She is, after all, a chatelaine and deserves a car of her status.
Poor little dog doesnt know who it belongs to!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think someone needs to fake Ratso’s death while fan and pheeph are away and send him to a nice loving home. It’ll be good for everyone.

Ratso goes free.
Shatto residents don’t have to constantly dog sit.
Fanny gets a cry me a river flog out of it.
Chickens and sheep finally get some peace.

Win-Win-Win-Win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The title of this thread is just perfect, isn’t it? Fanny riding the waves of financial freedom on everyone else’s dime,
Well done @FecilitéJ and @Lady Avonlea

Even if, here in Norway every employee has the right to 4 weeks of paid vacation per year + national and religious holidays. I dare to say most of Europe I know has the same or similar law. In Norway workers over the age of 60 years have the right to 5 weeks vacation. It is a national law and not up to a corporation or an employer to decide who gets it or not.

Norwegians go a little further. Shops, supermarkets and shopping centers don’t open on Sundays. Sundays are mostly resting days. Only restaurants, cafes, cinemas, theaters, hotels, churches, hospitals (of course) and other services are open on Sundays. If you need some food or toilet paper you need to find a convenience store in a gas station or similar. Not even pharmacies open on Sunday. Only the ones in hospitals. HOWEVER, recently, since like 5 years ago, the right wing government allowed malls and supermarkets to open two or three Sundays in December before Christmas. It was tough negotiations but they allowed those who wanted to open on Sundays before Christmas. The unions over here are seriously powerful. Thank goodness for them. 💪🏼 In Sweden it’s not the same. Their supermarkets open on Sundays and they are not that generous about religious holidays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, if this isn't indicative of things at the shithole... even the vegetables mimic Thrush and the way he dresses. Nice tuck going on there.
Slowly, slowly he is taking over the Falling Down Castle ---- inch by inch and We by We ! ;) Even the vege's know it !!! :cool:
---
I think someone needs to fake Ratso’s death while fan and pheeph are away and send him to a nice loving home. It’ll be good for everyone.

Ratso goes free.
Shatto residents don’t have to constantly dog sit.
Fanny gets a cry me a river flog out of it.
Chickens and sheep finally get some peace.

Win-Win-Win-Win
That's a bloody good plan ! Take Ruby too. 🐶🐱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.