The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whether the post about suing Ian is true or not, it does engender some thoughts. A most peculiar design feature was the 75 cms (2 1/2 feet) of space under the floor in Natti's supposed apartment. (done to eliminate stepping down from the farmhouse into said apartment?) Perhaps when cuz arrived and saw that crazy plan, he began to cast 'nasturtions' about Ian's expertise.

Plus, every area quoted as part of the law suit, is still out of bounds, coincidentally?? We haven't been privy to a Narnia visit, even to search for chrissy decs or any flim flam therein with which to provide content, the birdy bathroom unseen, even the dripping kitchen hallway which was to have Phiphi's ugly new ceiling lamps installed not shown. this could also be the reason the bread oven room was to be given a glossy finish as it will never be used as such. hmmmm.🤔🤔
Is Stephanie suing Ian the builder?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Correct me if I am misinformed, but I thought that Mummy and Percy lived at his house in SA and they rented the beach house out. Is that why Mummy immediately said " they will be broken". Because when you rent it best not to.leave precious things there. Also where will Fanny store all her clothes she brought if they are renting the beach house out? I can't believe that they would leave a house empty, especially Mummy she is frugal, I bet she rents her place out in England to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Off topic comment
One action I’ve always questioned - the McGanns admitted to leaving 3 very young children in an unlocked apartment AND they also left their passports, camera and laptop and all other travelling items. In a foreign country. No one asked if leaving doors unlocked was their usual behaviour in UK. In their “evidence” they needed doors to be unlocked for an “intruder” to gain access.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
MAFS is a low point on Australian television imo. It is extremely cheap to make as are a number of reality shows.

Years down the track many participants are still milking their moments of 'fame' . . . especially the women . . . how they lost weight; how they put on weight; how they put on weight then lost it; their 'transformations' aka cosmetic surgery; who their partners are; how difficult their pregnancies were; their birth stories . . . blah bloody blah . . . dud tv at it's very best.
Have I got a story for you. One of my daughters very dear friends went onto MAFS a couple of seasons ago, she had a terrible time got castigated by another girl on the show and lost her job etc etc. She did stay with the guy she was matched with for a long time until he cheated on her. She got an only fans site made lots of money and can’t stay out of the spotlight. The fame went to her head and she’s no longer my daughter’s friend. Her life was upended. She’s made the best of it, but she wouldn’t do it again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It may be true that Fanny brought extra clothes in case she has to hide out in SA. However, Ruby texted me to say she brought extra clothes to be sure to have empty suitcases to fill up with Villoti blood money designer frocks. Ruby is a wise old ginger!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It sounds like buying a home in Italy must be a free -for -all. Recently my daughter sold and bought a house (in the states) and had to leave the curtains since the rod was up and attached to the wall. Anything attached to the floor/walls /ceiling goes with the house.
It's actually quite normal in Italy. When I moved into my rental flat, it had nothing other than a toilet, bidet and a sink in the loo. Not even a single light fixture! A friend sold me a second hand base cabinet and kitchen sink he had in his barn from his kitchen renovation, and I purchased everything else (other than the appliances) from Ikea. I looked at 10 different properties, and only one had a kitchen sink and light fixtures!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My word this guy's unreal... "so I also bought the entire tea service.." No Philip, Fanny paid for the service, the flight and everything else...You carried it.. I'd actually feel a tad annoyed if he took over my gift giving... everyone was tired, it could have waited till the morning... He's such an impulsive child.. There was so much more to catch up on.. Notice how he's filling up the house in SA now... London, France... HOARDER
1707704113217.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Lancelot can’t read very well, but he was wondering… Was his secret Uncle Gerry was wearing a Cartier watch just like SJ & Big Auntie?🤔
IMG_8888.png

IMG_8889.png

IMG_8891.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That latest CD vid........ it was so strange and unbelievable - to take a old tea set over there and was that a "product placement" for those yukky Ardmore placemats ??? :ROFLMAO:

You know what , I could not think of a better person to inflict on to that greasy grifter family of Fanny's than creepy Squirrel !!!
They ALL deserve each other !

That is one stonking Cartier watch on that stupid Gerry! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Ardmore napkins are $74 each ( no tax or shipping included). Snorts complained that they only had 6 napkins so he brought them to Mummy. $444.00 in napkins to be gifted to Mummy and Percy. I bet Snorts purchased a dozen Ard more napkins to use at the Dumo.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
this big reunion in SA in the dark was odd. Percy really did not look happy to see them. I guess he has to put up with her in order to be with Isabelle. He does seem better but still not up to going back to the Chateau. I could not help but think about those daily black outs and the crime situation in SA. Seems dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
O
Lancelot can’t read very well, but he was wondering… Was his secret Uncle Gerry was wearing a Cartier watch just like SJ & Big Auntie?🤔
View attachment 2751377
View attachment 2751378
View attachment 2751379
omg check out this house, the window height etc I don’t know the prices of beach houses in South Africa but these people give me the shits. The absolute gall of them asking people to pay for their renovations and travel, clothes, etc. I know it’s been said here before but there is no shame with these people and they get away with it. There is a long road down and I hope they travel all the way down, I don’t believe in hell, but there is something not good waiting for them.

and don’t get me started on that childish, freeloading, uneducated twit of a boy, he’s in for a very rude awakening when all this ends.

As you can tell, I’m really cranky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Here is what I have identified so far totaling $3274.00 still need to find 3 teacups with red, the sugar bowl, and one other piece. Probably approximately $4,000 total.

Limoges Raynaud Porcelain coral service designed by Alberto Pinto.

The teapot alone is $700.00

2 teacups with saucers are $152.00 each $304.00

2 salad/ cake plates $ 140.00 each x 2 $ 280.00
https://www.graciousstyle.com/buy/raynaud-cristobal-coral-dinnerware-by-alberto-pinto/Creamer $270.00

Creamer $ 270.00

soup tureen in red $1720.00. Fanny spoke in the video about having several other pieces from this collection at the dump.
in/

Cost of other pieces in the collection. Click below.

Where do they get their ideas? Christie’s.
389ABD0F-56C3-484B-9332-13EEF5B8F030.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
O

omg check out this house, the window height etc I don’t know the prices of beach houses in South Africa but these people give me the shits. The absolute gall of them asking people to pay for their renovations and travel, clothes, etc. I know it’s been said here before but there is no shame with these people and they get away with it. There is a long road down and I hope they travel all the way down, I don’t believe in hell, but there is something not good waiting for them.

and don’t get me started on that childish, freeloading, uneducated twit of a boy, he’s in for a very rude awakening when all this ends.

As you can tell, I’m really cranky
"that boy" is having the time of his life. At some point he will tire of it all or she will move on but boy is he traveling in style and seeing the world. As a mother and Percy they have to see what is going on....but they play the game too.

• Angry
  • Heart
That latest CD vid........ it was so strange and unbelievable - to take a old tea set over there and was that a "product placement" for those yukky Ardmore placemats ??? :ROFLMAO:

You know what , I could not think of a better person to inflict on to that greasy grifter family of Fanny's than creepy Squirrel !!!
They ALL deserve each other !

That is one stonking Cartier watch on that stupid Gerry! :sneaky:
That knock-off watch is a thank you from the hair replacement studio in Turkey.

• Haha
Hey Fanny........ travelling with that "Boy" makes you look soooo Down Market !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Take a look at the men’s Cartier tank watches. I bet Gerry’s Cartier watch was between $11,500 to $13,000. Can you spot the model below?

The Jarvis and Dump crew love Cartier watches. Didn’t auntie have the same large Cartier tank watch identical to Fanny’s watch? They love the luxuries and spending money on themselves to live in luxury, but bet and hoodwink, a large audience of elderly and restricted income people for money to fund their luxurious travel, shopping, clothing, and lifestyle.

Men’s Cartier tank watches.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is Gerry wearing a big ole Cartier watch?. That's because his little sister Fanny bought it for him. Just like she purchased two business class plane tickets on Qatar Airlines flying February 6 from Paris to Doha (QR38) and then February 7 from Doha to Johannesburg (QR1367) sitting in Seat 6F. (Fanny, you must remember to keep your plane ticket hidden).

Not sure why Fanny worried about having curls on her hair since they lasted only 1 hot minute.

Fanny & Snorty didn't run back to the car looking for your phone. Snorty had a asthma attack in Vienna following a short run back security for your bag. Fanny can only waddle and if Snorty had run all the way back to the car in Paris, he would have needed first aid services to resuscitate him.

They will be staying in Doha for more than 12 hours on the return journey.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.