Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I'm going to take an extended break as I can't keep up with the speed of the threads and trying to catch up is giving me an excuse not to do things I really need to get done or they never will! I will pop in from time to time to read a quick update, I'm sure. It's been so interesting and entertaining and I have really enjoyed your company in these dark times. I wish you all good health and happiness and I hope everyone's hard work and good intentions will eventually result in change for the better. I'm posting a potential questionnaire for patrons; it's nothing we haven't all said before! Apologies for the length!

Questionnaire for Chateau de Lalande patrons and gift givers.

1. Are you aware of just how wealthy Stephanie and the Jarvis family are, both now, and when she bought the chateau with her friends?
2. Are you aware that Stephanie had monetary gifts and part of her inheritance from her father before he died?
3. Are you aware of the numerous properties that the Jarvis family owns in various countries?
4. Are you aware that Stephanie and her mother, regardless of the above facts, practically pleaded poverty and suggested they could not afford to eat and thus secured donations from strangers to help renovate the chateau?
5. Are you aware that, despite practically begging for financial help, both SJ and her mother travelled across the globe on many expensive flights for holidays?
6. Are you aware that SJ, during all the years she has lived at LL and whilst she was receiving money from donors, many of whom are a lot less financially wealthy than she is, not only travelled overseas many times each year, but also stayed in the most expensive hotels, costing thousands each time and eating at the very best and extremely expensive restaurants?
7. Are you aware that, in addition to spending many thousands each time she travelled, SJ also bought numerous items of clothing from world-famous designers, plus the most expensive perfumes, hundreds of pairs of shoes, etc?
6. Are you aware that she a buys wallpapers costing thousands for each roll; extremely expensive chandeliers; furniture; textiles; bed linen, etc?
7. Are you are that SJ will often show that she buys secondhand clothes, furniture from brocantes,, etc., but that this is just in addition to the extremely expensive items she has bought from new?
8. Does it not arouse your suspicions that she is eager to say that she has received an upgrade on airlines; in hotels and rented apartments; for car hire, etc., round the globe as she is likely to be hiding the fact that she has already paid for the most expensive options herself but she is ashamed of admitting this to her supporters?
9. Are you aware that it appears extremely likely (to people with direct experience of seeing this), that SJ has a serious condition which impels her to spend money at every possible opportunity and that, by giving her your money, you may be encouraging this condition?
10. Can you not see that the OTT delivery; constant hysterical laughter, plus her body language, are a front and that this behaviour is acting, just as she is acting when she pretends to be excited and pleased with the less expensive and frankly, tasteless, items that people send her? It is the very expensive stuff that she really craves and this why she will not discourage any of the gift givers.
11. Does it not occur to you that you might gain greater joy if you gave your money or gifts to the numerous people in your own country or around the globe who are in desperate need of assistance? If everyone did this, it would amount to more money for charities than the monthly LL donations.
12. Why are some of you wasting so much money on postage and packing sending food parcels to a wealthy middle-aged woman living in a modern European country who spends more on food and drink than you will probably ever do?
13. Are you aware that the chateau SJ owns has little historical significance? It is not being renovated for the French nation or for public good. It will never be open to the public. The little renovation that is being carried out is purely for SJ's use on her home and primarily as a party venue for adults to dress up and pose for the camera as they drink champagne and frolic. One day, SJ may get tired of it and use her money to buy another home, maybe a palazzo in Venice, to create another pleasure palace for herself and a few friends. Do you not think your money could be better spent? Most of us pay for our own home repairs even though we have far less money than SJ has!
14. There are numerous other points that could be made about SJ but is it not patently clear that she is superficial and frivolous and has become an expert in fooling a lot of people? If you are really interested in chateaux in France, just compare her with some of the other chateaux owners who work tirelessly to renovate their own buildings. They budget and plan carefully; see projects completed right through to the end, efficiently and effectively, and they make real progress. They are also much more transparent about how the money they receive is being spent. They are direct and honest with their patrons and they do not wish to receive gift parcels; they are too busy focusing on the important things. They also display a great deal more taste and finesse. They are not frivolous and don't escape from their homes frequently in order to spend, spend, spend, and fly all over the world in a frenzy of hedonistic partying.

I would urge you to consider these points carefully. I am not a "hater"; I understand that you gained pleasure from the CD vlogs, but I cannot understand why these points are not obvious to all who watch the vlogs!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Green Fairy

VIP Member
This is my 1000th post and so VIP status beckons. Not going to waste my 1000th post commenting on Fanny's heinous crimes against decency, or even Peter Emery's tightie whities 👀 :eek:😂

But just want to say how glad I found you all. After thinking I was going mad when the scales fell from my eyes and I saw the grifting, the lies, the hedonistic lifestyle of a lazy rich little Daddy's girl who never grew up. Who revelled in pretending to be poor, who bullied and manipulated everyone who came within her orbit. Suddenly I was interacting with like-minded people who saw through her too.

There are some seriously witty and funny people here, not to mention skilled photoshopper and filmmakers. And some of the investigative work that goes on is phenomenal, worthy of MI5. You know who you are, and it's been a pleasure getting to know you all

Thanks for making the last year a lot of fun, and see you in the VIP lounge 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 65

graciemckitten

VIP Member
She had 83 videos on chateau unwrapped alone. Not counting the videos on chateau diaries before she started the unwrapped channel. Even given the low estimate of $1180 for the partial accounting of the goods received during the July, 2021 gift grab, she could have received at a minimum, with only a partial estimate of gift value, $97, 940 worth of grifts alone. It is most likely a sum much, much larger than that. Plus all she doesn’t show on camera.

Given an 8 month backlog of gifts and 2 filmed gift grabs monthly, she had 16 grab sessions to be filmed, with an average minimum value of $1180 would equal an additional $18, 880 in gifts waiting to be opened.

This brings the bare minimun of gifts just opened and waiting to be opened on camera to $116,854.00. This amount doesn’t include foods, handcrafted items, expensive antiques, etc or the value of gifts never accounted for and shown onscreen or received by Patreon guests at the B and B. IThe Amount is probably much, much greater than this.

They pay nothing for this, deduct taxes from the proceeds, and then gift to charities where Fanny receives thousands of dollars in free clothing and thousands of dollars in tax breaks. She is making a killing on the gift grab! ”Something for nothing Stephanfraudie” and her greedy cohorts are making out like bandits. Grifters going to grift. She receives many times ( 4 times at a minimum) of the amount of proceeds donated to charity for herself. She is the biggest charity benefiting from the gift grab. Fanny does NOTHING for free.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

T Rex

VIP Member
Whatever happened to Hanni? as odd as she seemed, she really fit in with Steponee and supplied her with sooooo much champagne. oH, but Steponee doesnt drink, Yeah right and I am a muti billionaire who lives on my private island (in my own mind that is) o_O
Hanni (who we all have different opinions on- it varies anywhere from "Single-White-Female" to on the autism spectrum) was the most generous of all the Patrons, and lavished Fanny & Co with gifts- Hanni was the top tier Patron, who PAID to stay at the Shitoo WHILE being a volunteer as well. (WHAT?!?) She brought cases of Bollinger, bought a crap ton of gifts for the Shitoo (even the pepper grinder), lavished Fanny with gifts, paid for the satellite internet, and after staying longer than her intended stay, had to eventually return to the UK to work. Upon her return, it was awkward AF, to say the least, as Fanny was by then with Squirrel Nut Zipper, and Hanni cut short her stay, and stopped being a Patron.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That might not be a bad idea... a TattleTube video of all of the itemized, listed gifts along with their monetary value complete with jackpot sound fx.
26 July 2021

Gimbal for iphone£140
English Tea Shop tin of teas£10
12 x Spode pastry forks£46
Creative Co-op Stoneware salt & pepper (hedgehogs) $20£15
Brass Bonjour sign (similar)£16
Diamonte Eiffel tower broach£5
Rosary on milk glass beads - if new£15
Trinket box with peacock deco£10
San Juan Sea Salt $54£42
Thermomix cookbook£13
1900 antique Japanese brass frame £100
Fashion book from 1961£10
Silver earrings for Nati£20
Hedgehog kitchen timer $8£6
Paris Time Capsule fiction book£6
Alfred Munnings print on canvas say $20£15
Jelly beans $4£3
Veg & flower seeds $13£10
Vonhaus Waterproof Picnic blanket£35
2 Oversized Beach towels say£50
Leonard silk scarf (used ?) - much more if new£50
Taco seasoning stuff£5
Quartz (?) earrings x 3 pairs£15
10 spanish style fans£15
Roll of embroidered ribbon£10
Nuts, honey, whiskey sticks etc£15
Fluffy blanket£15
Victoria ware Ironstone blue serving dish between £100 - £170 - prices vary massively£135
4 Vintage Royal Staffordshire "Tonquin" Clarice Cliff,£50
William Morris hand cream £10
Knitted Peacock thing
Hedgehog ceramic thing
Hedgehog felt thingy
Handmade xmas decs
Gifts for Marie x2 (don't know what)
Total value approximately £900/$1180 US.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Jules100

VIP Member
I think it would be helpful to Stephanie Jarvis if she would explain to everyone exactly how the gag process works, from top to bottom. Starting with what happens when the packages get delivered, does someone open & go through each one right away, where & how are they stored, how are the items chosen for each episode, are some packages not opened on camera & why, do senders get any thank yous bedsides opening their package during gag, what happens to items not wanted or needed, what happens to old packaging, who films & edits, do they get paid, are there any taxes or fees due on each package delivered, how are those taxes or fees paid, exactly how much money (YouTube, Adsense, etc) is made from an example gag video, exactly how much money to date has been made and donated to each charity, when will it ever end?…

Being transparent about these details might go a long way to calm the minds of some doubters and make things easier Steph. It might even make an interesting video. People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Stephanie Jarvis, I dare you to shut us gossipy bitches up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Jeeves

VIP Member
Great job ComtesseRose !

Love the new Thread title !

So I wonder what delights will show up in this one?
Will we hear of a marriage, a birth or perhaps a good old renovation or ..... a long shot...... the Accountant !!! :love:
You have more chance of Isabelle giving birth to sextuplets than seeing the accounts and Phiphi joining the Chippendales!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
He's actually quite dull.
And no mention of financials or statement on Selmar.
Her answer to any question about financials, Selmar and the Bulling Argentinian is to tell the sob story about her father dying AGAIN, crying, needing him to hug her for comfort. That's her eternal answer to anything: the pity card. Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Tattle does at times attract people who leave some really unpleasant comments, Natti is not ‘old’ and non of us really know her, everyone assumes she’s unpleasant because of Sillymar but was she just firing the bullets.
I am happy to inform you I have personally met Nutty, on several occasions, and I do not have a very high opinion about her manners. She comes across arrogant, bossy and with very little regard for the feelings of others. Selmar's accusations do indeed coincide with those impressions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sounds like a good script for one of our new CD questioning youtubers ♥
I've just done an analysis of 26 July 2021 gift grab. Number of gifts, list of items & approximate value. I can't believe my eyes the amount of stuff & the value. I haven't had time to multiply it by the number of grabs, but all I can say it is, as we know, pretty sick.
40 gifts of definable value ..plus 4 handmade things plus 2 for Marie (foodstuffs taken out) so 46 gifts in a hour. Not bad rate of pay when you gain around £900/approx $1180 US value of items. It requires minimal production. So their benevolence in 'giving up their time' is handsomely rewarded. I'm sickened. If anyone wants the shopping list of items for YouTube I'll post them. I'm still reeling to be honest. :sick::mad:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Jules100

VIP Member
I am starting work (the idea stage) on a trailer or short or whatever to kind of give a quick preview of my YouTube chateau show gossip channel. I think I have it planned out. My 16 year old daughter thinks I’m crazy, I told her it’s just for fun. She doesn’t share my vision.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Forget the peacock - this is Chateau de Lalande's new logo.....
1647596715869.png

WTF was that vlog - fanny getting her roots coloured, Anmuary getting his unibrow shaved, fake fun at a tacky children's party for the lovely Annalise, hanging up a pervy picture and some hanky-panky in the woodshop.

Nothing's happening - no pergola, no chapel, no finished pantry, no finished bathrooms, no Natty's room, no Gerry's room, no attic clearance to fill the new dumpster, no Fanny's office, no architect designs submitted , no accounting reports!!! NOTHING!!!

It's now mid March and what has happened at the shiteau so far in 2022:
  • semi-cleared attic
  • 1/2 finished pantry
  • removed the Christmas decorations
  • hung Daddy's tennis court painting
  • hung a mirror in the toile de jouy bedroom
  • sewed a kitchen utensil holder
  • cut some wood strips for the Marquis bedroom for Channel 4 prep
  • cleared some woods - done by Nic
  • some planting in the walled garden - done by Kirsty
Have I missed anything?

There are now 8 other people (Fanny, Snorty, Natti, Anmuary, Dan, Sabine, Male Volunteer, Female Volunteer) living/working/volunteering at the shiteau (Pavlina excluded) so I can understand how fatigued and overworked they all must be. Spraying perfume on patron cards is exhausting. No wonder they are all under the weather and resting in bed!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Noooo, don't! There'll be hell to pay for the health and safety inspectorate 🤣

That is deep diving beyond the call of duty
It's how I roll. I like facts & figures. My heart told me they were coining it..now my head has caught up. It was just one of reasons I turned from being a fan of the channel (never a Patron) when I saw how many gifts were coming in. I thought it was sick when Antoine was roped in & people were sending really expensive gifts to a kid who is clearly not in any need when there are so many poor children who have so little. I remember him getting an absolutely massive Lego set & I googled it at the time to see the price. I think it was over £100. Those pesky little blocks you swear at when you stand on one in your bare feet cost a fortune!

• Heart
  • Wow

du Fay

Hanni was a bit of a weirdo, but I never realized things ended on a bad note. A whale got away, big loss for Stephanie Jarvis.
Her mistreatment of Hanni, who obviously had a serious crush on her, perfectly illustrates Fanny's cruel lovebombing, and narcissistic destructive tendency to use and abuse those who fall under her spell!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Few I forgot about 😂😂😂🍸🍸🍸

snorts the shitooo parasite 🦠
Last one ☝ is his farewell to Stephanie….. it’s all his now 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Jeeves

VIP Member
Some of the negatiive comments on the last vlog have been up for more than 7 hours now. Maybe they are all ill and in bed now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

JanePlain

Nope, she never worked a real job, only helped out at her parents place, doing admin, at least that's what she said. But her parents made sure she did not have to look for actual work.
That’s what made me howl with laughter in the Armoire interview when he talked about liking it when he initially started to earn some money …. & she mumbled something like - yes it’s great to be independent 🤣😂🤣 Priceless,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Years ago Stephanie Jarvis sold a bunch of trees from her "forrest" for cash (this was when she still was "poor") much against her mothers wishes, who wanted to preserve nature, yet had no idea of the maintenance that takes. It was a true battlefield, not just because trees were taken out, but because the workman left a huge amount of branches and other cut offs and it was never cleaned up. Stephanie Jarvis must have a pretty good idea of the work needed and the cash that is to gain, which is why she hasn't done much with it.
I’m sorry, but if you can’t make money from fifty acres of land, you must be an idiot. Renting fields, selling hay, raising and selling livestock, chickens, eggs, mushrooms in the forest, timber, even fruit and vegetables. Might not be a ton of money or a ton of product, but you could make something. Hell, go out at Christmas and cut mistletoe. Plant a patch of Christmas trees. There’s little markets all over the place you could sell your small batches. Grow cut flowers in huge beds and take them to market once a month. Let cell companies land lease for a tower. Hold a market in the field where the cistern is once a month. Have a movie night with food trucks in the field once a month. Doing things like that would make it a much more interesting place to stay and visit and would give the inhabitants something to do rather than make up a reason to have a party for the same 10 people. Aren’t there old orchards in another field where the bees are? Don’t they have an artisanal bread oven?
Yeah. Like I said. Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 40