The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knew hernias were contagious? The next pandemic, Herniavirus1. Ground zero at the 17th century Chateau Lelande In the heart of the French countryside where hazmat suits in pretty colors and fabrics are mandatory but panties are optional.
Men sync hernias in the same way women sync periods.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Aren't most of these women Potty's exes?
Who really knows? It is just such an incestuous cess pool of use/abuse/repeat under the banner of "hey, aren't we all just so special/privileged and such fun loving party people". I sometimes wonder why MP's current partner is still with him after everything that has recently been exposed and her having to tolerate their regular visits to the HMN. If I were her, I would 100% distant myself from that heap in the middle of nowhere, although, she does appear not to allow herself being filmed these days. Defo a wise move on her part in order to protect her reputation.

Reactions: 14
Stephanie Jarvis did remove, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, (Steve and Sarah Cole), from the top tier patron list, October 2021. Why???
The copied wallpaper logo, Stephen gave Stephanie Jarvis, also disappeared at the same time. Only to reappear when we, here, called them out.
@Iolair mentioned this in the last post. 👇
@Iolair post 🧵 127, #983
Yet he has no compunction regarding working with designs that could very well be stolen, i.e. the 'signature' la Lande logo of the CLL work with the perched peacock that he created from the blue peacock wallpaper. The design of which belonged to the original manufacturer and if still produced, the current manufacturer. One might argue that the design is old and out of copyright, yet, I've seen it used as set decor for the French TV period adventure "Nicholas le Floch" (currently on Amazon Prime) and shown in the episode "The Baker's Blood". I wonder who actually owns the design now? Certainly not SJ. Is the la Lande logo even registered?
@Iolair post 🧵127, #993
https://www.scalamandre.com/balinese-peacock-sc-780?c=SC+0004WP88355
Image and design subject to copyright.
View attachment 1128966
Chambre des Oiseaux
@9:42 Stephen Cole explains where his gifted logo inspiration came from. When you're a graphic designer and you admit this, YIKES!!!

Stephen Cole's business IG post from Jan. 5, 2022...
decadigitus
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign
JANUARY 5
Let's not forget, Philip Janssen also copied this image too.
He created, 2 images, for free downloads, (for non-commercial use only🤭), Christmas 2020.
View attachment 1128996
All this peacock copyright talk reminds me, I saw this when I ate at Cracker Barrel last week.
6FBD5C7C-F8DC-49AA-9D3F-17BB30581761.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone. I'm going to take an extended break as I can't keep up with the speed of the threads and trying to catch up is giving me an excuse not to do things I really need to get done or they never will! I will pop in from time to time to read a quick update, I'm sure. It's been so interesting and entertaining and I have really enjoyed your company in these dark times. I wish you all good health and happiness and I hope everyone's hard work and good intentions will eventually result in change for the better. I'm posting a potential questionnaire for patrons; it's nothing we haven't all said before! Apologies for the length!

Questionnaire for Chateau de Lalande patrons and gift givers.

1. Are you aware of just how wealthy Stephanie and the Jarvis family are, both now, and when she bought the chateau with her friends?
2. Are you aware that Stephanie had monetary gifts and part of her inheritance from her father before he died?
3. Are you aware of the numerous properties that the Jarvis family owns in various countries?
4. Are you aware that Stephanie and her mother, regardless of the above facts, practically pleaded poverty and suggested they could not afford to eat and thus secured donations from strangers to help renovate the chateau?
5. Are you aware that, despite practically begging for financial help, both SJ and her mother travelled across the globe on many expensive flights for holidays?
6. Are you aware that SJ, during all the years she has lived at LL and whilst she was receiving money from donors, many of whom are a lot less financially wealthy than she is, not only travelled overseas many times each year, but also stayed in the most expensive hotels, costing thousands each time and eating at the very best and extremely expensive restaurants?
7. Are you aware that, in addition to spending many thousands each time she travelled, SJ also bought numerous items of clothing from world-famous designers, plus the most expensive perfumes, hundreds of pairs of shoes, etc?
6. Are you aware that she a buys wallpapers costing thousands for each roll; extremely expensive chandeliers; furniture; textiles; bed linen, etc?
7. Are you are that SJ will often show that she buys secondhand clothes, furniture from brocantes,, etc., but that this is just in addition to the extremely expensive items she has bought from new?
8. Does it not arouse your suspicions that she is eager to say that she has received an upgrade on airlines; in hotels and rented apartments; for car hire, etc., round the globe as she is likely to be hiding the fact that she has already paid for the most expensive options herself but she is ashamed of admitting this to her supporters?
9. Are you aware that it appears extremely likely (to people with direct experience of seeing this), that SJ has a serious condition which impels her to spend money at every possible opportunity and that, by giving her your money, you may be encouraging this condition?
10. Can you not see that the OTT delivery; constant hysterical laughter, plus her body language, are a front and that this behaviour is acting, just as she is acting when she pretends to be excited and pleased with the less expensive and frankly, tasteless, items that people send her? It is the very expensive stuff that she really craves and this why she will not discourage any of the gift givers.
11. Does it not occur to you that you might gain greater joy if you gave your money or gifts to the numerous people in your own country or around the globe who are in desperate need of assistance? If everyone did this, it would amount to more money for charities than the monthly LL donations.
12. Why are some of you wasting so much money on postage and packing sending food parcels to a wealthy middle-aged woman living in a modern European country who spends more on food and drink than you will probably ever do?
13. Are you aware that the chateau SJ owns has little historical significance? It is not being renovated for the French nation or for public good. It will never be open to the public. The little renovation that is being carried out is purely for SJ's use on her home and primarily as a party venue for adults to dress up and pose for the camera as they drink champagne and frolic. One day, SJ may get tired of it and use her money to buy another home, maybe a palazzo in Venice, to create another pleasure palace for herself and a few friends. Do you not think your money could be better spent? Most of us pay for our own home repairs even though we have far less money than SJ has!
14. There are numerous other points that could be made about SJ but is it not patently clear that she is superficial and frivolous and has become an expert in fooling a lot of people? If you are really interested in chateaux in France, just compare her with some of the other chateaux owners who work tirelessly to renovate their own buildings. They budget and plan carefully; see projects completed right through to the end, efficiently and effectively, and they make real progress. They are also much more transparent about how the money they receive is being spent. They are direct and honest with their patrons and they do not wish to receive gift parcels; they are too busy focusing on the important things. They also display a great deal more taste and finesse. They are not frivolous and don't escape from their homes frequently in order to spend, spend, spend, and fly all over the world in a frenzy of hedonistic partying.

I would urge you to consider these points carefully. I am not a "hater"; I understand that you gained pleasure from the CD vlogs, but I cannot understand why these points are not obvious to all who watch the vlogs!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
How are Ian and Peter? Did another roof fall in on them? Were their hernias due to bringing wood up the unsteady scaffolding? Did they fall due to peacock poo on the worksite? Are the woodworms to blame? I think Dan is next to be injured he jokes about safety too much.
Dan is also careless and dangerously misuses machinery and other equipment at the Shittoo and his former house with Annalise.

• Wow
  • Heart
I have the last 16 weeks tabulated. I have considered going back and reviewing all, but the thought of sitting through them all fills me somewhat with horror. It’s tedious and can be hard to put prices on some of the stuff. Could go back and try to pick out a few of the previous highlights and see what we come up with.
I was floored when people were sending her gifts that should have been heirlooms.
The sterling silver Kirk Stieff Repousse pieces? Of course she said she needed to have more pieces... One of her whackettes in the comments tried to get people to chip in... But then they saw the prices...
In that flog I believe there were other sterling pieces ie sterling salt cellars, some things from Tiffany's...

I made the comment on the flog that those pieces should have gone to a family member or a favored neighbor... (One of my mom's neighbors gave me several teacups when I was first married, because when I was a little girl I used to love to go to her house for tea, and I still treasure them and the memories...)
I made a similar comment on the flog and that fell flatter than a pancake with all the added vitriol...

Silly people... These things will get bent, broken, shattered, lost, cracked, chipped, knicked.

I can only hope that she knows not to put sterling in the dishwasher. God help those spoons if she has a garbage disposal...

8A33868D-7D91-4E70-8939-B0C0419E67FA.jpeg

SJ had a lie down when she saw the price of petrol from me taking Nic’s car to rehearsal for the play that I am starring in. Thanks for asking.
255DDB60-2072-4BD1-9F4F-4CB62F835600.jpeg

SJ told me to get out of her site but I’m use to watching, observing and then mind tricking. That’s not creepy, right?
D8B70836-59E9-4AA3-9A4F-D0CC29AABCC5.jpeg

SJ is also upset that I killed the daffodils. Now Patrons are paying a gardner to take care of my pot plants. I failed to keep them alive. I failed at boy bands, college, trimming my fingernails and buttoning shirts but this acting thing is my destiny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
🤫

Dec 28, 2021

On the latest gift grab SJ was not promoting Michael Bergantino’s surgery fundraiser paypal charity. He did not make an appearance in the live chat. His tasked has now ended and he banked over 6,000.00 USD. He also scrubbed his last name on his paypal page. 🤔
So, who really is Michael Bergantino??? My guess, it's someone in the HMN.

www.paypal.com

Open Heart Surgery
My name is Michael. I need open heart surgery early December due to damage to two coronary arteries. Here in the U.S., the average cost of bypass surgery is about $117,000. Insurance only covers a percentage. I’m overwhelmed, not only by the pending surgery and outcome, but by the costs facing...
www.paypal.com
www.paypal.com

After the fund raising deadline ended, Michael Bergantino provided a cryptic message to his face book page. He also, disabled his paypal account.
12/20/21
"If you're a friend, you've noticed no changes in my posts. If you're a troll, most of my posts are now private."

2/28/22 live chat...
Edward Kenneth Hello everyone! Has anyone ever heard how Michael Bergantino did with his surgery? Haven't seen him
Percy Attfield @Edward Kenneth Michael is recovering at home after expended ICU time due to collapsed lung after surgery.
Edward Kenneth @DeAnn P He was the guy with Long Covid late last year that was having surgery and Stephanie posted his GoFundMe for surgery costs.
Covid, heart surgery and then collapsed lung!🙄 How is Percy up close and personal about his condition? Just like the accountant, the restorer….
Any association with that place leads to some sort of health crisis. Fiction? Reality? Scam?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone. I'm going to take an extended break as I can't keep up with the speed of the threads and trying to catch up is giving me an excuse not to do things I really need to get done or they never will! I will pop in from time to time to read a quick update, I'm sure. It's been so interesting and entertaining and I have really enjoyed your company in these dark times. I wish you all good health and happiness and I hope everyone's hard work and good intentions will eventually result in change for the better. I'm posting a potential questionnaire for patrons; it's nothing we haven't all said before! Apologies for the length!

1. Are you aware of just how wealthy Stephanie and the Jarvis family are, both now, and when she bought the chateau with her friends?
2. Are you aware that Stephanie had monetary gifts and part of her inheritance from her father before he died?
3. Are you aware of the numerous properties that the Jarvis family owns in various countries?
4. Are you aware that Stephanie and her mother, regardless of the above facts, practically pleaded poverty and suggested they could not afford to eat and thus secured donations from strangers to help renovate the chateau?
5. Are you aware that, despite practically begging for financial help, both SJ and her mother travelled across the globe on many expensive flights for holidays?
6. Are you aware that SJ, during all the years she has lived at LL and whilst she was receiving money from donors, many of whom are a lot less financially wealthy than she is, not only travelled overseas many times each year, but also stayed in the most expensive hotels, costing thousands each time and eating at the very best and extremely expensive restaurants?
7. Are you aware that, in addition to spending many thousands each time she travelled, SJ also bought numerous items of clothing from world-famous designers, plus the most expensive perfumes, hundreds of pairs of shoes, etc?
6. Are you aware that she a buys wallpapers costing thousands for each roll; extremely expensive chandeliers; furniture; textiles; bed linen, etc?
7. Are you are that SJ will often show that she buys secondhand clothes, furniture from brocantes,, etc., but that this is just in addition to the extremely expensive items she has bought from new?
8. Does it not arouse your suspicions that she is eager to say that she has received an upgrade on airlines; in hotels and rented apartments; for car hire, etc., round the globe as she is likely to be hiding the fact that she has already paid for the most expensive options herself but she is ashamed of admitting this to her supporters?
9. Are you aware that it appears extremely likely (to people with direct experience of seeing this), that SJ has a serious condition which impels her to spend money at every possible opportunity and that, by giving her your money, you may be encouraging this condition?
10. Can you not see that the OTT delivery; constant hysterical laughter, plus her body language, are a front and that this behaviour is acting, just as she is acting when she pretends to be excited and pleased with the less expensive and frankly, tasteless, items that people send her? It is the very expensive stuff that she really craves and this why she will not discourage any of the gift givers.
11. Does it not occur to you that you might gain greater joy if you gave your money or gifts to the numerous people in your own country or around the globe who are in desperate need of assistance? If everyone did this, it would amount to more money for charities than the monthly LL donations.
12. Why are some of you wasting so much money on postage and packing sending food parcels to a wealthy middle-aged woman living in a modern European country who spends more on food and drink than you will probably ever do?
13. Are you aware that the chateau SJ owns has little historical significance? It is not being renovated for the French nation or for public good. It will never be open to the public. The little renovation that is being carried out is purely for SJ's use on her home and primarily as a party venue for adults to dress up and pose for the camera as they drink champagne and frolic. One day, SJ may get tired of it and use her money to buy another home, maybe a palazzo in Venice, to create another pleasure palace for herself and a few friends. Do you not think your money could be better spent? Most of us pay for our own home repairs even though we have far less money than SJ has!
14. There are numerous other points that could be made about SJ but is it not patently clear that she is superficial and frivolous and has become an expert in fooling a lot of people? If you are really interested in chateaux in France, just compare her with some of the other chateaux owners who work tirelessly to renovate their own buildings. They budget and plan carefully; see projects completed right through to the end, efficiently and effectively, and they make real progress. They are also much more transparent about how the money they receive is being spent. They are direct and honest with their patrons and they do not wish to receive gift parcels; they are too busy focusing on the important things. They also display a great deal more taste and finesse. They are not frivolous and don't escape from their homes frequently in order to spend, spend, spend, and fly all over the world in a frenzy of hedonistic partying.

I would urge you to consider these points carefully. I am not a "hater"; I understand that you gained pleasure from the CD vlogs, but I cannot understand why these points are not obvious to all who watch the vlogs!
This, this & this again ……brilliant! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 15
Dan is also careless and dangerously misuses machinery and other equipment at the Shittoo and his former house with Annalise.
Never wearing a hard hat whilst there may be the possibility of a roof falling in or something else falling on his head, ever having been trained in any of the "heavy duty" equipment he uses either, e.g. digger, cherry picker, chain saw etc, etc.
Even makes me wonder whether Amaury has up to date certification too.
Under UK H&S regulations, even if you are a lowly paid employee who works in a warehouse environment, you have to be trained, and pass the exam to classify yourself as being able to operate certain machines, e.g. fork lift driver, therefore, more especially important if you are an independent contractor, let alone, an employee, that training is required.
I am sure that @Gibbson will be able to clarify those elements.
Oviously, not currently 100% sure which category Dan falls into now at the HMN. As always, nothing is ever made clear or transparent.

Reactions: 10
Starting an inventory of gifts for the tax man on the last Chateau Unwrapped, 4/14/22, 18th CENTURY DRESS, APRONS and ART!!
I think this is what this forum is good for, flash mob forensic accounting.
Thanks to all who have organized around this thread/idea -- @dumbblonde, @graciemckitten, @Lady Rosalie, @Princess and the Pea, @Jules100,
I don't think I have a spreadsheet format on this Mac, will figure something out.
Donning HAZMAT suit with extra airsick bags in pocket. :mad:
#FollowTheMoney

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have two very very different thoughts in my head this sunny Wednesday morning in northern Alberta, Canada .....

1) The serious one .... I keep wondering how these vloggers will handle a family death ... how does one keep vlogging while grieving? When Percy goes, or Mummy, how will Stephanie handle it? How will any of the Pethrick's handle it when Pa goes? These parents are not young.

2) And on a more humorous note, sort of !! I have a pet peeve with you Tattlers who keep referring to the pond as a "lake". Due to seeing the word "lake" more than I like, I have added this to wiki, because where we can, we do want to call things what they are! :)

@DamoiseauC

Mar 8, 2022
I found something very funny on the website of the village where de farmhouse is located. The locals call her lake a pond 😂

Château de La Lande - Site officiel de Crozon sur Vauvre
Château de La Lande
www-crozonsurvauvre-fr.translate.goog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do they really believe what they post??

😂

Michael T

12 hours ago
The Chateau Diaries is a perfect model for the indisputable saying that "Nothing succeeds like success." You've followed your dreams, Stephanie, worked incredibly hard and consistently made smart decisions. Keep up the good work, piece by piece, room by room, bringing the Chateau de Lalande back to its long-lost regal opulence in the spirit of grand chateaux such as Chenonceau, Champ de Bataille, Valencay, Villandry, Vaux-le-Vicomte and a host of other distinguished French chateaux and English castles that dazzle us still. How lucky we are to have them, and occasionally to even enjoy sipping a proper cup of tea on one of the chateau's terraces while overlooking the most impeccably designed and impressively tailored garden landscapes. If we're not able to join you, Philip and all the wonderful Lalanders for that spot of tea, I'm more than happy to be invited along to enjoy another Chateau Diaries video. They are always such a joy. Thank you for all you do.
Show less

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

We’ll be here when you return - be safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The amount of useless crap our civilization produces is ridiculous. I feel sorry for future archeologists.
The carbon footprint that Stephanie Jarvis encourages with her Chateau Unwrapped youtube is criminal.
Transportation
Gift wrapping
Packaging
Increased Demand of useless goods
Waste disposal
Man Hours.
Redistribution of wealth

I’m sure I can list more …..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.