The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget the peacock - this is Chateau de Lalande's new logo.....
1647596715869.png

WTF was that vlog - fanny getting her roots coloured, Anmuary getting his unibrow shaved, fake fun at a tacky children's party for the lovely Annalise, hanging up a pervy picture and some hanky-panky in the woodshop.

Nothing's happening - no pergola, no chapel, no finished pantry, no finished bathrooms, no Natty's room, no Gerry's room, no attic clearance to fill the new dumpster, no Fanny's office, no architect designs submitted , no accounting reports!!! NOTHING!!!

It's now mid March and what has happened at the shiteau so far in 2022:
  • semi-cleared attic
  • 1/2 finished pantry
  • removed the Christmas decorations
  • hung Daddy's tennis court painting
  • hung a mirror in the toile de jouy bedroom
  • sewed a kitchen utensil holder
  • cut some wood strips for the Marquis bedroom for Channel 4 prep
  • cleared some woods - done by Nic
  • some planting in the walled garden - done by Kirsty
Have I missed anything?

There are now 8 other people (Fanny, Snorty, Natti, Anmuary, Dan, Sabine, Male Volunteer, Female Volunteer) living/working/volunteering at the shiteau (Pavlina excluded) so I can understand how fatigued and overworked they all must be. Spraying perfume on patron cards is exhausting. No wonder they are all under the weather and resting in bed!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1132693
The Chateau Diaries
12 hours ago
I’m not sure, someone else mentioned the blurriness too. My lens is ok and I’m on the same settings, so I’m wondering if the issue is at the YouTube end as a couple of times I’ve noticed they get sharper again after the premiere. It’s most mysterious and I’ll investigate further!
Beth Wade
11 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries Yes it went to soft focus when you moved toward the end but I thought it was the lighting.
Jimmy Connolly
6 hours ago (edited)
@The Chateau Diaries Jesus wept that areshole posted WPOTV on your last vlog. Usually it posts BPOTV. Have you ever told anyone to feck off? I think I’d make a better spanner 🔧 than Philip 😉❤😂

Lisa La Rosa
6 hours ago
Absolutely, one of the most loving and beautiful parties I've seen! Kudos to Dan! I loved the children being there, decorations, and choices of food. Stephanie, your father's painting is gorgeous in that frame. Thanks to Annalise, your cuts and colors were fantastic! What does it take to become a patron and get one of those cards you sign and send?
The Chateau Diaries

1 hour ago
Thank you for asking! My Patreon page is here: https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries

Tally Flower
7 hours ago
Is there a merciful Dentist, Please?
Equatorial Journey
5 hours ago
😂.... esp when his beautiful wife has such perfect teeth . I’ve never understood it , but no doubt he will get a makeover eventually .

Schlauhorn
9 hours ago (edited)
Ok I have to say it- the algorithm isn't pushing you because you changed your upload schedule. Which is fine for me and other loyals. But don't expect 1&0 to adjust *I hate when creators make their audience feel guilty, for a decision they took.
The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
Eek, am I making anyone feel guilty? I certainly don’t mean to! I’m just taking a little more time for myself and for the chateau this year, so I’ve reduced my output to 4 vlogs per week (2 on this channel, on Thursday and Sunday), 1 on Chateau Unwrapped! on Monday, and a Patreon video on Wednesday.

Martha Sanchez
10 hours ago
Dan Dan Dan……. You do know that LaLande is AKA “the love shack”
The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
Is it?!!! 😂

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
Yes, we thought the same thing so we’ve been testing ourselves very regularly, but it’s not Covid. I think it’s the flu (with all the focus on Covid for the past couple of years, I’d almost forgotten about the flu, but it’s reminding me with a vengeance 😂)

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
Then I think you’ll enjoy Sunday’s vlog - there’ll be a lot of digger/dumper action!

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
Do you mean Michael Petherick? He’s at Basmaignee working in an exciting project and we’re hoping to see each other soon. If you mean Michael Potts, he’s in Bahrain shooting Formula 1 photos 😊
From where I am sitting, rather a mixed bag of comments.
What exactly does WPOTV mean in Jimmy Connolly's comments?
And, a few people had a few digs at Dan too. I personally don't really think that Dan's teeth are bad, per se, they are just so extraordinarily small for an adult. No. 1 son is the spitting image of him and his teeth are exactly the same. Genetics, end of.
Lisa La Rossa - she defo needs therapy.

Reactions: 12
And, a few people had a few digs at Dan too. I personally don't really think that Dan's teeth are bad, per se, they are just so extraordinarily small for an adult. No. 1 son is the spitting image of him and his teeth are exactly the same. Genetics, end of.
worst program on tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am happy to inform you I have personally met Nutty, on several occasions, and I do not have a very high opinion about her manners. She comes across arrogant, bossy and with very little regard for the feelings of others. Selmar's accusations do indeed coincide with those impressions.
I would be interested to hear about any interactions with Stephanie and Nutty in which Nutty gets put in her place. She reminds me of a prefect at my school who used to pick on us younger kids and as soon as a teacher came around the corner, she suddenly changed into the paarfect prefect.

Lisa La Rose is another fake alias.

Reactions: 13
I would say #1. No woman would be okay with her having a current girlfriend at her birthday party 6 months after breaking up. I never believed there was anything between Dan and Sabine to begin with. She is just another work/live buddy at the shitoo.
I have no idea whether Dan and Sabine have anything going on or not. However, Annalise may not know if there is. Sabine was kept very much in the background in the birthday vlog - low key. Also, on Curtis's latest vlog, Stephanie, Ollie and Snorts turn up at Viv's apartment. Dan is in Verona and not there. Now if Dan had decided not to attend because he was editing, etc, Fanny would have said. She said nothing. Was this because Dan was out with someone else who was keeping a low profile and Fanny did not say because there is always a chance some pesky fan will spot them out and mention it in the live chat. (Remember Disney). It may all be innocent and all my words are speculation but I cannot see why Dan would leave Annalise to stay alone in that chateau. He just cannot bro love Cuz that much.

• Wow
Forget the peacock - this is Chateau de Lalande's new logo.....
View attachment 1133480

WTF was that vlog - fanny getting her roots coloured, Anmuary getting his unibrow shaved, fake fun at a tacky children's party for the lovely Annalise, hanging up a pervy picture and some hanky-panky in the woodshop.

Nothing's happening - no pergola, no chapel, no finished pantry, no finished bathrooms, no Natty's room, no Gerry's room, no attic clearance to fill the new dumpster, no Fanny's office, no architect designs submitted , no accounting reports!!! NOTHING!!!

It's now mid March and what has happened at the shiteau so far in 2022:
  • semi-cleared attic
  • 1/2 finished pantry
  • removed the Christmas decorations
  • hung Daddy's tennis court painting
  • hung a mirror in the toile de jouy bedroom
  • sewed a kitchen utensil holder
  • cut some wood strips for the Marquis bedroom for Channel 4 prep
  • cleared some woods - done by Nic
  • some planting in the walled garden - done by Kirsty
Have I missed anything?

There are now 8 other people (Fanny, Snorty, Natti, Anmuary, Dan, Sabine, Male Volunteer, Female Volunteer) living/working/volunteering at the shiteau (Pavlina excluded) so I can understand how fatigued and overworked they all must be. Spraying perfume on patron cards is exhausting. No wonder they are all under the weather and resting in bed!!!
I did think it was strange that Sabine was perched on a bench presumably in discussion with Dan who promptly moved away when he realised camera was rolling and yet Annalise & Sabine appeared to be ok together at the party. Also SJ & DG the dream team? Doing what? Then we have sickly Phyllis who had to go back to bed... and ofcourse Pavlina was introduced... why? She should be kept out of camera shot at least.

No…it was a joke he played…he was “packing” 😆
Packing what though?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe that Sabine is related to Amaury from Castle ten Berghe, (sister or sister inlaw). Amaury, also showed up in the live chat (again) yesterday.
Maria Sidorova and Sabine do know each other. They planted trees for Amaury at Castle ten Berghe in 2019. Maria is in a royal blue parka with a large scarf and Sabine is in the center with a black hat and jacket. She was not tagged in this picture.

View attachment 1133513
NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Thanks KikiGee, appreciate it.
Yes, I gathered that Maria and Sabina knew one another from pre-Chrismas CD vlogs as they seemed to get along rather too well to have only just met.
Very strange, but not a lot of intel regarding Sabina herself is there, e.g. background, education, past work record etc?
One has to really wonder why she is still at the HMN if there are currently no B&B guests, no projects other than gardening on the agenda - which she doesn't appear to be interested/featured in AND, I am certain that Kirsty would very much appreciate any kind of help in that area.
Does anyone else think that she may simply be there to read Tattle Life and create "new accounts" in order to infiltrate perhaps? Full time occupation at the moment, methinks, especially with all the "foreign" accents involved, LOL! :unsure:
Or, is it just for the love of a certain man? As I originally flagged that element up within the recent Venice vlogs as far to intimate to just be a housemate!
Smoke/mirrors/ongoing confusion/Dan now doing more for Annalise than he ever did whilst they were together/Annalise dancing with Sabina at her party and, more importantly, why wasn't it just made clear within Dan's original announcement vlog why they separating - easy over : we just grew apart after 13 years together and we were originally so young, we want different things, we are now fully focused and working together to make the transition for our boys as painfree as possible. No, we were just told that they had not be together for the past 6 months but are still extraordinary good friends. That's not an explanation for the split.
IMHO, all very much a cloak and dagger, unnecessary suspenseful situation.
AND, I am in no doubt whatsoever that there will be some other kind of a big Stephen Speilberg type "reveal" further down the line.

Reactions: 16
I imagine that this video has been posted here previously.
But, K D Lang's yellow dress is just so ironic given SJ's recent acquisition?
This song was released circa 1992. Do you think that maybe SJ was a fan and it gave her inspiration (that word yet again), and future hope to "become a Chatelaine"??
BTW, I have personally always been a fan of K.D. Lang.

Miss Chatelaine by k.d. lang - Songfacts
love k.d. lang...where is she now?

Exactly Lady Avonlea.... they jar against the interior of a "chateau'... or French Farmhouse
The other problem is the framing !!! A frame can make or break a painting and that old world scrolling frame is not suitable for Daddys modern style paintings .
A nice flat wood painted black or even gold frame would be far better ... just plain so it does not clash with the modern theme.
Each to their own but Daddys painting would look better in a area that is not full of tradition furniture , drapes etc.
Someone here .... a long time ago had the Best idea..... make a gallery room up in the roof and put them all up there! A collection of them in a plain setting would be so much better and display them all wonderfully!
All of her taste is in her mouth!

Reactions: 5
There you go Fanny - here's your next vlog. You're welcome! 🛀

View attachment 1133541
@Jeeves. Who would have ever guessed that it was that easy AND, that we "minions" would have to be taught/shown that process either? FFS, I sincerely wish that these people would simply just get a life.
BUT, you do also know that of course SJ's baths always involve the OTT, grifted very expensive perfumed, bubbles, bombs and other luxury items too.
Plus, of course let's also not forget, the after bath, yet again grifted - creams/moisturiser treatments too.
How would we cope or be, without this advice?
But the worst of this is, is that some people actually believe their shite.

I would be interested to hear about any interactions with Stephanie and Nutty in which Nutty gets put in her place. She reminds me of a prefect at my school who used to pick on us younger kids and as soon as a teacher came around the corner, she suddenly changed into the paarfect prefect.
Yep, 100% experience I witnessed in my last work place where a particularly nasty covert N reported to me.
When the Boss was around, all smiles and "yes, of course, no problem boss" to her face. But, when I had to follow up with her in person because I was given uneviable task, "the caught in the headlights, what do you mean/what are talking about expression?", was her default reaction. As if I had never witnessed her initial conservation with the boss scenario.
Absolutely 100% on the money and such typical N behaviour - turning on a sixpence as us Brits say.
If I had known then, what I know now, I would have recorded her intial conservations with the boss.
We live and, learn.

@Jeeves. Who would have ever guessed that it was that easy AND, that we "minions" would have to be taught/shown that process either? FFS, I sincerely wish that these people would simply just get a life.
BUT, you do also know that of course SJ's baths always involve the OTT, grifted very expensive perfumed, bubbles, bombs and other luxury items too.
Plus, of course let's also not forget, the after bath, yet again grifted - creams/moisturiser treatments too.
How would we cope or be, without this advice?
But the worst of this is, is that some people actually believe their shite.

Yep, 100% experience I witnessed in my last work place where a particularly nasty covert N reported to me.
When the Boss was around, all smiles and "yes, of course, no problem boss" to her face. But, when I had to follow up with her in person because I was given uneviable task, "the caught in the headlights, what do you mean/what are talking about expression?", was her default reaction. As if I had never witnessed her initial conservation with the boss scenario.
Absolutely 100% on the money and such typical N behaviour - turning on a sixpence as us Brits say.
If I had known then, what I know now, I would have recorded her intial conservations with the boss.
We live and, learn.
Quoting myself here, obviously conservations should have been conversations. LOL

Last edited:
There you go Fanny - here's your next vlog. You're welcome! 🛀

View attachment 1133541
This is hysterical....on so many levels! I mean, WHO KNEW there was "an English way" to draw a bath? I suppose it's been well documented that the English are tops at tea, but baths, too?

FFS, I wish some of these nitwits who strive to tell us all how to live "the life" would actually go out and live a real life, as opposed to grifting off the rest of us who are!

The live chat from yesterday's (3/17/22) CD's flog...

Puppy luv is back...

smolpuppyo'love bonjour peeps
John Cunningham Don’t forget to press the like button
Phil N @jetje goes dutch faster than donnas broomstick - we heard from her lately?
jetje goes dutch @Phil N we all have those broomsticks babe.. all with a motor and all the things.. yes she was here not too long ago
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Hi every one. How are you all ? Please remember to press the thumbs up button. X
smolpuppyo'love chateau hoppers to the chateauverse through the chateausphere!
jetje goes dutch @smolpuppyo'love silly lol

🍿🍦= 🧻🚽 for Philip Janssen...
Helen Stella I have popcorn .. anyone want a handful..
jetje goes dutch @Helen Stella nah i'm full from dinner still but thx anyway maybe next time xxxx
Helen Stella Help yourself …be the usherette for the evening
Helen Stella Popcorn & ice cream then folks …
smolpuppyo'love Helen Stella 😂

Jason enters the chat only to be interrupted by Percy, Isabelle, Philip Janssen and then Stephanie Jarvis.
Jason Dubey Hello! I am on a tiny laptop and trying to see the live chat and the video screen at the same time. On my desktop the chat is on the right. Here is is below and I don't know how to move it
Edward Kenneth @Jason Dubey If you hold the CTRL button down and turn the wheel on the mouse, it should reduce the view and the chat might move.

Percy Attfield Good evening.

Jason Dubey Im back. I had to bump my assistant off my desk!
Jason Dubey @Edward Kenneth Thanks, I will try it later

Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone love from SA

smolpuppyo'love @jasondubey bump off? wasn't it a bit harsh!? lol
Jason Dubey @smolpuppyo'love She got bumped

Phil N @Percy Attfield thank you - you still planning to come to France in the summer?
Percy Attfield @Phil N weare both doing well thank you, same wish to you.

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Cynthia Lambert @Philip Janssen love the countdown!

Jason Dubey OMG, guests checking into here at the B&B two hours before check-in time. I just don't know why nobody can seem to relay basic information and control the front door. Frustrating

Isabelle Jarvis Irene S yes Doctor pleased with me yesterday.

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey Hi
The Chateau Diaries @Elizabeth r No, they're very different to muffins. I prefer crumpets!
Jason Dubey I learned how to do this when my mother owned a salon for a short time, so I always do my own, but last time I burned my scalp!!
Percy Attfield @Penny Howard Isabelle is well, her vision is doing well
smolpuppyo'love literally a magic wand

💵
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda M I love it when Annalise does my hair, it's always such a transformation!
Jim G. Don’t forget to tip the hairdresser. Cash preferred.

🤦‍♀️
The Chateau Diaries @DeAnn P It's so rare that I multitask - I'm rubbish at it!

Stephanie Murray A question ( and hello everyone ) did 'we' get xmas cards from Lalande ? xo
Jason Dubey @Stephanie Murray I think we should get Christmas Cards AND Birthday cards from Lalande!!!...lol Stephanie, can you imagine the amount of work???...@The Chateau Diaries
Stephanie Murray @Jason Dubey I meant the Patrons sorry
Jason Dubey @Stephanie Murray I am a Patron
Stephanie Murray @Jason Dubey I thought so but I maybe imagined that Stephanie was writing out xmas cards for Patrons that's all
Jason Dubey @Stephanie Murray I thought it was funny, just knowing the enormous amount of work and expense associated with mailing 3000 more cards twice a year, all hand signed!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Stephanie Murray They went out to the Dauphins but you should definitely have had one - I'll pop one aside but we'll have to consider it me being very early and organised for next year
Stephanie Murray @Jason Dubey I didn't mean anything by my comment, sorry I made it.

Amaury phoned Stephanie Jarvis for a booty call.🤪
Phil N @the Chateau Diaries loved your patron video yesterday Steph - tears over the cornflakes
The Chateau Diaries @Phil N I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Amaury is such an angel
Phil N @the Chateau Diaries you both are - you have such a lovely relationship and the "Stephanie" story was just hilarious

[]🚚🚧
bee french @the chateau diaries do you have an area (like a garage ) for the new work vehicles?
Jason Dubey Everyone comes around for the arrival of the dumper
smolpuppyo'love Dan was watching and waiting with his chin on the window ledg
Isabelle Jarvis Rather him than me going backwards
The Chateau Diaries Our new digger & dumper will be making their first appearance in Sunday's vlog!
The Chateau Diaries We have just bought a second digger too! It will be making its app
GoldenLady@Philip Janssen If Stephanie starts looking at large equipment catalogs, we may need to do an intervention.
Philip Janssen @GoldenLady 😂

Castle ten Berghe Hi good evening Stephanie @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Hi Amaury! You have to come back and visit again, we have loads of new toys for you to try!
Castle ten Berghe Haha yes! I can’t wait @the chateau diaries

🇺🇦🤒
Lisa Kilmer Welcome, welcome to Pavlina!
The Chateau Diaries @Carol Weaver Yes, we were all so relieved when she arrived safely
Linda Elliott Who was the new y in Amaurys work barn?
The Chateau Diaries @Linda Elliott That was Sabina, she's not new, she's been with us for months
Carol Weaver Get better.. Pavlina and Philip! Everyone with these colds. Or other things!

🖼🎨🤪
bee french That frame is
Jason Dubey Your father had such a funny sense of humor
Jason Dubey LOve the turkey body
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey He did
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries The funny cubist bodies and the big eyes looking at you are a hoot.

💔👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
Shady’s Conscience @the Chateau Diaries ❤ I want to volunteer my services for “couples counseling” with Dan, and Annalise with the intent of reconciliation.

The painting goes with the curtains???😶
Shelley Jahnke stunning painting... have they been catalogued? @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Shelley Jahnke Yes, Michael Potts has created a catalogue
The Chateau Diaries @Youllplotz Films His name was Derek Jarvis
The Chateau Diaries @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Yes, I definitely plan to make a book of his art one day
The Chateau Diaries Thank you so much everyone! Daddy would be incredibly happy that you like his painting GoldenLady
Isabelle Jarvis It goes with the curtains
bee french @philip janssen @the chateau diaries the chateau is becoming more and more elegant, like a chateau should be

😷🤧🤒😶
Philip Janssen @bee french @DeAnn P I’m still ill, but I’m slowly getting better :)
Lisa Akinlabi @Philip Janssen Taking Zinc really helps and whatever else will help your immune system especially with the travel you're doing to rehearsals. I hope that's going well.
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi Good idea! When I’m better I’ll film some more vlogs as well :)
1890 Did anyone get tested for Covid?
The Chateau Diaries @1890 Yes, we all test ourselves regularly, it hasn't been covid, but whatever virus it is has been ravaging the Lalanders!
jetje goes dutch @the Chateau Diaries in holland we have a flu epidemic atm
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch I think it's made its way to Lalande!
Tarnished Treasures I have an awful virus and it’s worse than covid was!

Philip Janssen I’m so sorry I’m missing half of your comments
smolpuppyo'love would you consider doing a whole week of vlogs for cadeaux to get through some of the backlog? @chateaudiaries?

Philip Janssen Thank you all so much!! See you on Sunday
smolpuppyo'love bye lovely peeps
Percy Attfield Good night, thanks for joining tonight!!
Jason Dubey Good times! Too bad we didn't more of the Villotti! @the Chateau Diaries Great job. See you all later!
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey That's the problem with me holding the camera!
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries night night darling.
Isabelle Jarvis Philip take care.
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely people! See you on Sunday!
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Goodnight Mummy and Percy!
Percy Attfield @the Chateau Diaries chat Good night Love from Centurion.

Shady is referring to Sabine...
Shady’s Conscience I didn’t like seeing that alley cat perched on top of the shop table. Those critters are dangerous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As we know that the chitoo & its clan look on Tattle it would not be a good plan for me to put all the information about why I have concerns. Suffice to say that when UK government are processing Online Safety Bill regarding communications offences then it might be a good idea to be a bit cautious. Not in any shape or form my intention to police us, but in my area of work this is a big topic at the moment. This extra from newspaper article Nov 2021 might help to see where I am coming from.
Since the murder of the politician Sir David Amess in October, ministers are reportedly considering legislation to end online anonymity. “If you want to say something about someone,” Draper says, “you should have the balls to say it as yourself.” Not everyone agrees. “For people in marginalised segments of society, speaking anonymously may be one of their only places to air grievances or thoughts,” says Abidin.
Google is under pressure due to its links to Tattle, which uses Google AdSense technology to place ads on the site. (Google did not respond to a request for comment.) The CCDH estimates that Tattle generated $371,347 (£276,770) in Google Ad revenue in the past six months.
But behind the scenes, there are signs Helen is nervous. She fields requests from users wanting to change their handles for fear of being exposed on social media. “Tattle has never given anyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ,” she reassures them.
Tattle also appears more willing to take down content in the last few years, says Yair Cohen of the internet law firm Cohen Davis. He has represented multiple influencers seeking to scrub defamatory, personal, or abusive content from Tattle. “There was a time when it was flat-out refusal. They’d say that it constituted free speech,” Cohen says.
But doesn't it works both ways too?
Whereby SJ reveals elements of other people's private lives without initially seeking their prior consent, especially in connection with, e.g. Matt/Dan and Annalise. Ok, just because she is admitting to it on camera/via her vlog etc, is that ok? Little confused. Isn't there such a thing as "personal privacy/permission rights"?
I am certain that any of the individuals involved didn't give their prior permission/consent for her doing what she has filmed. Again, personal privacy/permission rights.
IMHO, these guys really do need to clue themselves up regarding their current rights and future exposure at the hands of SJ.

Reactions: 9
I did think it was strange that Sabine was perched on a bench presumably in discussion with Dan who promptly moved away when he realised camera was rolling and yet Annalise & Sabine appeared to be ok together at the party. Also SJ & DG the dream team? Doing what? Then we have sickly Phyllis who had to go back to bed... and ofcourse Pavlina was introduced... why? She should be kept out of camera shot at least.
Thank you @Lady Avonlea for the screenshots. They were smoking when Stephanie Jarvis decided to film them. What were they smoking???🤫

1647605086084.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have thoughts on that live chat....most I can't say because they are too expletive-laced.

Stephanie Jarvis - yes, we can tell you are "rubbish" at multi tasking......or, just tasking, in general
The Dubey guy is daft as h*ll - he's supposedly working....yet joining in on a live chat and has no idea how to work his computer and has to ask strangers how to do it? Can't he ask "his assistant"

You would think that Derek Jarvis was Rembrandt! No offense to his "body of work", but it was a hobby and if you're into that sort of thing, I suppose they are good. But his works have been "catalogued"......and a book will be made of them?

I just can't....................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her paying fans are not happy and they are leaving...
Stephani Jarvis continues to back fill her patron numbers. The per patron $ (3/16/22) amount tells the story.

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
I’m going to be focusing on life at Lalande for a little while on this channel, as I have a lot to do at the chateau after my time away. But I’ve been working on a new travel channel with my friend Ollie, which will hopefully launch in the spring. There will be lots of history, hotels, new areas and shopping, I promise!

• Haha
  • Sad
But doesn't it works both ways too?
Whereby SJ reveals elements of other people's private lives without initially seeking their prior consent, especially in connection with, e.g. Matt/Dan and Annalise. Ok, just because she is admitting to it on camera/via her vlog etc, is that ok? Little confused. Isn't there such a thing as "personal privacy/permission rights"?
I am certain that any of the individuals involved didn't give their prior permission/consent for her doing what she has filmed. Again, personal privacy/permission rights.
IMHO, these guys really do need to clue themselves up regarding their current rights and future exposure at the hands of SJ.
This is just an opinion, my opinion, but besides being outraged for the people whose lives she is outing, unless THEY themselves are outraged, as we are, enough to take action, no one is going to be able, legally, to do it on their behalf. These things are filmed and edited later....don't you think if these folks whose lives are being "outted" would have ample time to tell SJ to delete it from the video if they were so concerned? My impression is they would.....and while I am not an attorney, these people know they are on camera and unless they object at the time of filming, then maybe that is their consent to let the video be uploaded as is?

Reactions: 2
I totally agree with the point you were making and caution is indeed needed. Things will be used against us (in a court of law even, if it's up to her majesty Stephanie E Jarvis). But the one you were talking to was perhaps not the perfect candidate for the lecture, as she seemed to have all the ducks in a row and showed receipts for the things said.
Thank you Clara, I do appreciate. Indeed I did, as, as far as such delicate matter is concerned, I always try to be as careful and accurate as it is required. Given my profession, words and their precision, their accuracy are extremely important.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.