Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T Rex

VIP Member
Finally caught up. Welcome new Tattlers.

@Jeeves and @Seeingitasitis my father’s people are from Waterford-still have cousins there! What a hoot if we were connected.

I made a suggestion a few threads ago that we volunteer to each do a early cadeaux vlog to document contents. @LadyAvonlea then shared her work. Imagine the gratitude of the accountants if we can provide an inventory of all the gifts plus estimated value.

My favourite gifts before I stopped watching
- Cambodian (?) dinner plates from some special dinner service
- cases of champagne for Christmas (really early days)
- old service donated by the niece of a woman that survived Titanic sinking and some other drama
- some of the old books have been really interesting
- real vintage clothes and bags ( not the 80s or the click bag!)
I had forgotten about the cases of Bollinger! (And Mummy nicked one for herself!) Also, lest we not forget- Fortnum & Mason hampers (yes, multiple), Diptyque candles, Aqua di Parma products, Guerlain perfumes... They are definitely NOT inexpensive.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
Wow what a change in Annalise in this vlog. Wonderful to see her look and sound so happy.

Could we have got this all wrong. Could she have told Dan to "shape up or ship out" and start putting his family above the Chateau work. He appears to be getting on with the house renovations etc. I still find some of his "banter" a little cutting ie. the 'old lady' alcohol but there is no doubt that Annalise is happier.
This is Annalise, who Annalise has always been. The only difference I've seen is the way she seems to not enjoy being with Dan in his vlog any more! She is and always has been a cheerful positive fun person, and I'm THRILLED she put this video out so we can see that she still is that person.

• Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
And Fanny took advantage of HAnnie’s feelings to get more gifts, attention, and money from her. It is how she works. This wasn’t Fanny‘s first rodeo. She has done this repeatedly to many, many people throughout her life.
Remember when Mummie , Fanny and Hannie went to that fancy hotel in Avignon ?
I bet Hannie paid for most of it !!!

• Heart
  • Angry
It must be clear to Fannys subscribers now that it nothing more than a summer folly, surely! The content that is available to her at the start of Spring is incredible, I bet many of us tattlers are preparing our gardens for spring and she could have had a home run talking about her planting and self sustainability plans if it wasn’t glaringly obvious the HMW is nothing but a holiday home dosshouse. most of her subscribers will be normal folk, surely they must see the disconnect? She does sod all! I knacked my back today turning over the veg beds so I’m a little bitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
;) 🍸 Lovely green fairies in the lounge. And it is friday! Dan and Sabine are at it like rabbits, I know these things. At the birthday party, no, Annalise did not know about it. Dan has probably scheduled the outing of their love story to happen later when the dust has setteled and Annalise is in a good place. He is doing the usual love cheat thing,- lying. He would not have left the relationship if he was not in lust. Annalise is putting on a great brave face, and probably hoping for reconciliation. Of course, at the chateau everyone knows. In hindsight Annalise is going to hate this. You think I am wrong? Was I wrong about Stephanie and Phillip? I knew Michael was gay from I saw him. The only one I have been wrong about so far,- Tattyana! I really did not think she was anything else but a catfish. Mind you,- I am not sure I was totally wrong...she is weird, bonkers, and nuts. And I still maintain, Phillip is a good guy. He is perfect fit for Stephanie, as AnnMarie is for Nati. These two relationships will last, let's hope for fancy weddings and babies (for AnnMarie & Nati , Phillip and Stephanie just need more china).

• Haha
  • Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
On behalf of Ruby and the sheeps (not any hedgehogs or peacocks) - I have donated to the Humane Society International for Ukraine's animals; zoos, farm and domestic; you can too. As a pet owner and animal lover myself, I couldn't tell you how important it would be for me to have my animals looked after when I couldn't be there for them:

"HSI/Europe’s Romania director, Andreea Roseti, says: “As this conflict continues, people and animals in Ukraine are suffering alongside each other, particularly in those animal shelters and homes where leaving animals behind has simply been an impossible decision to make. We are grateful that the Romanian Red Cross has recognised that the plight of animals in war is inextricably bound up with the plight of the people who live with them and care so deeply about their welfare. We have donated one tonne of emergency pet supplies, the first of many to come, that the Red Cross will distribute within Ukraine to help avert a worsening animal welfare crisis. There are large numbers of pet dogs and cats roaming the streets who have become separated from their families; they are bewildered, traumatised and in need of help. The tragedy of war doesn’t differentiate between two legs or four, and together with the Red Cross we will get aid to those people in Ukraine desperately asking for help to keep their animal friends alive in this crisis.”

HSI is also working with other local animal welfare groups in Germany, Italy and Poland to help Ukrainian refugees fleeing the conflict with their beloved pets by providing emergency supplies at refugee reception points. Supported by a generous donation from Mars, Incorporated, the charity is providing pet food, blankets as well as veterinary care for refugees arriving with animal companions. The people accessing these pet support services speak of their relief at being able to save their pets who are an enormous comfort in extremely stressful circumstances, especially for traumatised children. In Germany, HSI is working with animal welfare group Berliner Tiertafel to provide pet food and veterinary treatment. All over Berlin more than 30 vets are already supporting the project to provide aid to refugees and their pets, so that the animals receive urgent veterinary treatments alongside necessary vaccinations and microchips.

HSI’s Germany director, Sylvie Kremerskothen Gleason, says: “Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is of course a devastating humanitarian crisis, but the beloved dogs, cats and other animals of those fleeing Ukraine are very much part of that refugee story. We have heard from refugees we’re helping in Berlin that the loyal companionship of their pets has kept them and their families going on the arduous journey to safety. For children especially, their pets are an enormous source of comfort to help them cope with the trauma of war. These refugees are frightened and exhausted, so being able to help them care for their pets means they have one less thing to worry about at a time when they need help the most.”

• Heart
  • Sad

T Rex

VIP Member
He has ignored her on camera in many of his videos.I put a post up about a specific video from December 2020 when he was obviously ignoring her in several ways when they were visiting a chateau they wanted to potentially buy.
I was once a staunch Dan-fender, but looking back at the older videos, whilst I don't know what they were even going through, and at the time, I thought they were going to be one of those couples who lasted forever, alas, I now can see the cracks were appearing. Two completely different people with two moral compasses in different directions. Dan has always been vying for acceptance and wants to be included, hence why he integrates himself into the Shitoo. Annalise is more or less of a "f-all, I want a family and stability." (Ironically, she was the "wild" one when younger, whilst Dan was kind of the geeky outcast- it is as if he's trying to make up for lost time, as he now has a YT following.) I hoped they could make it work- they were such a cute couple, and I felt she was the rock of the relationship. Dan, the grass is only greener because someone spray painted it so and added glitter. You could ask your BFF Casey Niestat (douche extraordinaire) how it is working out for him...

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Dear tattle.life ☘☘☘☘☘

Happy St Patrick’s day
Many thanks for the hats !!!
CFC36D4D-0746-466C-8B1C-DEBDDEB1122F.jpeg

Ukraine 🇺🇦 ☘☘💕💕☘☘

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
Great job ComtesseRose !

Love the new Thread title !

So I wonder what delights will show up in this one?
Will we hear of a marriage, a birth or perhaps a good old renovation or ..... a long shot...... the Accountant !!! :love:

• Haha

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Oh no… Anna is painting over all the patina of their historic kitchen cupboards… What a monster!

284565AE-6342-422F-B90A-8E01E81CCEBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Do they really believe what they post??

😂

Michael T

12 hours ago
The Chateau Diaries is a perfect model for the indisputable saying that "Nothing succeeds like success." You've followed your dreams, Stephanie, worked incredibly hard and consistently made smart decisions. Keep up the good work, piece by piece, room by room, bringing the Chateau de Lalande back to its long-lost regal opulence in the spirit of grand chateaux such as Chenonceau, Champ de Bataille, Valencay, Villandry, Vaux-le-Vicomte and a host of other distinguished French chateaux and English castles that dazzle us still. How lucky we are to have them, and occasionally to even enjoy sipping a proper cup of tea on one of the chateau's terraces while overlooking the most impeccably designed and impressively tailored garden landscapes. If we're not able to join you, Philip and all the wonderful Lalanders for that spot of tea, I'm more than happy to be invited along to enjoy another Chateau Diaries video. They are always such a joy. Thank you for all you do.
Show less

• Sick
  • Haha

Frenchie0810

Chatty Member
I looked into my crystal ball today and saw this new Netflix show from 2029

The Chateau Swindler True Story: Everything to Know About Netflix's New True Crime Documentary

• Haha
  • Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Jeannette doesn't hide her feelings...

Jeannette
1 hour ago
You're aware that all bona fide refugees, and non-EU residents like Amaury and Nati, are to be registered with the French authorities? Have you registered Pavlina, Amaury, and Nati? Have you ever registered any of your volunteers? Are they all illegally employed ? Is Pavlina actually a refugee or are you making that up? If she's not registered as one, she's not one.

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

54 minutes ago
Wow, I hope you’re not in charge of making refugees feel welcome 😬 Both Nati and Amaury are EU residents (Amaury has a French passport, Nati has an Italian passport) and Pavlina is a Ukrainian refugee and I have, of course, informed the authorities.

Jeannette
15 minutes ago (edited)
@The Chateau Diaries That's good news. Is she to volunteer or to be paid to work at your place? If paid, will you be paying employment taxes/health care etc to French government? Who covers her health care? Has she signed a release giving you the right to use her image?

• Heart
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I don't understand Fanny & Co's way of thinking- vice saying firmly NOT to send gifts, they encourage it- YET, they are almost a year behind on opening gifts. It makes no sense at all- the proper and polite thing would be to open the parcels right away (which Nuti already does to retrieve the food goods and candies), take proper notes at who sent what (and her lugging gifts to Mummy, not knowing who they were from and lugging them BACK to the Shitoo was an embarrassment), and IMMEDIATELY send a thoughtful hand-written thank-you note to the sender (as these are actual PEOPLE who have spent a small fortune in postage to ship them to Fanny.) While I suspect some senders have sent her things in hopes of them being featured on the channel, she'd be better served explaining featuring them all is impossible, and most would probably find placation in receiving a handwritten note of gratitude from her. Unfortunately, the GG is not going away- Fanny lacks any proper etiquette (oh vey, even Emily Post could not save this bogan!) In the time it took Fanny to produce and edit her garbage "How to Make a Cuppa" vlog, she could have opened a few boxes and wrote a few thank you notes.
The thing with Stephanie Jarvis is that she doesn't think. At all. No negative thought related to herself or her behavior or actions ever enters her brain. She doesn't even realize the value of the gifts she receives, in fact if it wasn't for her greedy entourage taking care of displaying them and remind her of previous offerings she would forget having opened something the minute she has unwrapped it and labeled it either amazing or beautiful. As the true hoarder she is, there's two piles of stuff in her sizable dump: wrapped and unwrapped. Something she does remember however, with the memory of an elephant, is who gave her something: the ones that did will be fondly remembered as the ones that played by the rules, the ones that understood how worthy she is. All others become haters in her mind.
I know this sounds terrible and extremely black and white and yes, real life shows more shades in between, but in all fairness it is this mechanism of dividing the world in lovers and haters that has made her who she is today and it still determines her strategy of deleting commends when they are negative in her mind (haters!) and putting her little hearts on the actual toxic ones (because filled with baseless positivity, not funded in anything real, but hey, they love her!). It's an incurable disease but she doesn't seem to suffer much from it. Yet.

• Heart
  • Sad

Linus

VIP Member
Either he is acting for the camera or there's a lot of echo inside that skull of his...

Looks like a meme right out of our forum 😅

1.png

2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Linus

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis did remove, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, (Steve and Sarah Cole), from the top tier patron list, October 2021. Why???
The copied wallpaper logo, Stephen gave Stephanie Jarvis, also disappeared at the same time. Only to reappear when we, here, called them out.
@Iolair mentioned this in the last post. 👇

@Iolair post 🧵 127, #983
Yet he has no compunction regarding working with designs that could very well be stolen, i.e. the 'signature' la Lande logo of the CLL work with the perched peacock that he created from the blue peacock wallpaper. The design of which belonged to the original manufacturer and if still produced, the current manufacturer. One might argue that the design is old and out of copyright, yet, I've seen it used as set decor for the French TV period adventure "Nicholas le Floch" (currently on Amazon Prime) and shown in the episode "The Baker's Blood". I wonder who actually owns the design now? Certainly not SJ. Is the la Lande logo even registered?
@Iolair post 🧵127, #993
https://www.scalamandre.com/balinese-peacock-sc-780?c=SC+0004WP88355
Image and design subject to copyright.

View attachment 1128966
Chambre des Oiseaux
@9:42 Stephen Cole explains where his gifted logo inspiration came from. When you're a graphic designer and you admit this, YIKES!!!

Stephen Cole's business IG post from Jan. 5, 2022...

decadigitus
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign
JANUARY 5

Let's not forget, Philip Janssen also copied this image too.
He created, 2 images, for free downloads, (for non-commercial use only🤭), Christmas 2020.

View attachment 1128996
viuGZE4xpx.jpg

xxx.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32