The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @AquaUniversity for naming the thread
As always the most liked posts from the previous thread:

graciemckitten

Yesterday at 11:06 AM
Just looked at the comments under the latest Chateau Unwrapped video. Here is the comment by Delores Dubois.

Delores Dubois 6 hrs ago

Î wish you would just have a Go Fund Me drive for Ukraine and be done with it. As a long time fan of your program and admirer of your work, I have reached the point where I now begin feel ill at the never-ending amassing of "stuff". How many replica rodents, scented candles, bath and skin products need to be sniffed by everyone before joining all the other products? Give them to a shelter, a nursing home, a hospital! How many sets of dishes, glassware, cutlery, aprons, tablecloths, etc. do you need? How many Christmas trees (10?) must you decorate each year, holidays compulsively celebrated along with everyone's birthday? Why not have one party per month and be done with it!? I respect all the "real" work that goes into the renewal of house and land, but there is now about your program an almost hysterical compulsion for parties, celebratory meals, and "things". I feel you have lost your compass and your energies have been wrongly diverted to something jnadmirable. Please, stop this escalating and embarrassing-to-watch glut of unsolicited things and focus on the restoration work. I'm sorry, I can no longer watch all this ooh-ing and aah-ing and the accommodations built, bought, made to put it all in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, JimmyJams, SayNoToLaLaLand and 63 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Trengilly said:
Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar and Tatyana, perpetrated by Natalia Oliveto, must sit up in bed and wonder why it's currently only her cast of characters to be on the receiving end of our criticism? With Metherdick out the picture hopefully recovering positively from drug addiction... there aren't many people left worthy of scrutiny with most chateau-verse personalities doing it by the book and without Patreons. SJ is really so self absorbed as to believe she is a victim of bullying... I have news for you, it's you who is the perpetrator of bullying. You need not look too far; Frank and Ivo, Selmar, Tatyana, FRK, Tomaz, etc... In comparison to the Fleuries, who are really the only ones operating on a similar level to CD, they are streets ahead with the renovation progress, and most importantly honest too. It's all very amusing to me that although you extended an invite to HMN from last year's chateau tour jollies, only one other chateau owner paid you a visit. It speaks volumes as to your character.

In truth, you are deeply affected by the Tartlet's darkness, because you scramble at any available opportunity to absolve yourself in the following video with references to our points. Don't play a victim, own your bad behaviour and be a decent human being. However, you are incapable, the money means far too much to you to see you change. On occasion, there are voices of bigotry here, most of which are called out for being so, but the posts here are generally of a critical tone and reflect your own injustice. Her response below, is one advocating for censorship in an attempt to control her narrative.

@KiKiGee
VIP Member

Friday at 6:40 PM

The Chateau Diaries
15 minutes ago
Yes, it's sad that we live in times where the dark side of vlogging is horrific online abuse. The laws in most countries are starting to move in the direction of banning it, but the process is slow. If you google the name of the site you saw (I won't give them any publicity here) you'll see that there are several articles discussing the atrocious bullying going on there. It has been described as 'the most toxic place on the internet' and 'the most hate-filled corner of the web'. It's important never to engage, even though the sense of injustice is overwhelming. I'll continue to focus on goodness and beauty in life, rather than letting myself be affected by their darkness. Thank you so much for being so caring x

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries
#BringUpTheBodies

#StephIsPressed
#StephanieJarvisCopyrightStruckMe
#DigitalWarfareWithStephanieJarvis
#UkrainainRefugeesAreNowStephanieJarvisHumanShields
#StephanieJarvisIsNotBeyondReproach
#StephanieJarvisCannotTakeTheHeat
#AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#WeLoveSallySichuansSisterMinny
#Justice4SallySichuan
#JusticeForTheSichuanSisters
#StopAsianHate
#NotTheOverpricedFortnumAndMasonsTeaCaddyAgain
#WhoPaidForTheTea
#SpillTheTea
#ItsAllInTheTeaLeaves
#ISeeSJsFutureInPrison
#5MinVideoBecauseSJWasBusyStriking2VideosToday
#KeepEngagingWithOurTartletsHate
#YouKnowYouWantTo
#BetterStillTalkWithUs
Spot on. When looking at her statement, make sure to note the genius behind the mirroring: we call her out for bullying, she she twists it around and makes us the bullies, we describe her lifestyle of love, life and laughter as toxic positivity, we become the most toxic part of the internet, we inform her that the law will catch up on her and her fraudulent accounting, she claims we will soon be banned by law. I say genius because she has certainly perfected that mirroring skill, but it's actually not that hard at all. You just take a few keywords from your opponent's speech and use them to argue the complete opposite. Results? Confusion and outrage: how can anybody be so mean/dumb/evil/ignorant.... It darkens all conversation quickly and reason and sense of fairness are lost in the middle. It's a technique she tries to teach her flying monkeys too, but they are not that invested and easier to bypass.

Linus

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 12:26 AM
Sparrowsfart said:
Why does everyone forget the sheep?

View attachment 1123596
Needless to say, it didn't last very long.

tx101.png

Welcome to all the new Tattlers, remember if you might have a question, see if it's answered in the wiki @Lady Rosalie and @oooLaLande do a mighty good job keeping it up-to-date.
Also, most liked posts from previous threads give an idea of subjects discussed.
Other than that happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Congrats @AquaUniversity for naming the thread
As always the most liked posts from the previous thread:

graciemckitten

Just looked at the comments under the latest Chateau Unwrapped video. Here is the comment by Delores Dubois.

Delores Dubois 6 hrs ago

Î wish you would just have a Go Fund Me drive for Ukraine and be done with it. As a long time fan of your program and admirer of your work, I have reached the point where I now begin feel ill at the never-ending amassing of "stuff". How many replica rodents, scented candles, bath and skin products need to be sniffed by everyone before joining all the other products? Give them to a shelter, a nursing home, a hospital! How many sets of dishes, glassware, cutlery, aprons, tablecloths, etc. do you need? How many Christmas trees (10?) must you decorate each year, holidays compulsively celebrated along with everyone's birthday? Why not have one party per month and be done with it!? I respect all the "real" work that goes into the renewal of house and land, but there is now about your program an almost hysterical compulsion for parties, celebratory meals, and "things". I feel you have lost your compass and your energies have been wrongly diverted to something jnadmirable. Please, stop this escalating and embarrassing-to-watch glut of unsolicited things and focus on the restoration work. I'm sorry, I can no longer watch all this ooh-ing and aah-ing and the accommodations built, bought, made to put it all in.

Reactions:You, JimmyJams, SayNoToLaLaLand and 63 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Spot on. When looking at her statement, make sure to note the genius behind the mirroring: we call her out for bullying, she she twists it around and makes us the bullies, we describe her lifestyle of love, life and laughter as toxic positivity, we become the most toxic part of the internet, we inform her that the law will catch up on her and her fraudulent accounting, she claims we will soon be banned by law. I say genius because she has certainly perfected that mirroring skill, but it's actually not that hard at all. You just take a few keywords from your opponent's speech and use them to argue the complete opposite. Results? Confusion and outrage: how can anybody be so mean/dumb/evil/ignorant.... It darkens all conversation quickly and reason and sense of fairness are lost in the middle. It's a technique she tries to teach her flying monkeys too, but they are not that invested and easier to bypass.

Linus

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 12:26 AM

Needless to say, it didn't last very long.

tx101.png

Welcome to all the new Tattlers, remember if you might have a question, see if it's answered in the wiki @Lady Rosalie and @oooLaLande do a mighty good job keeping it up-to-date.
Also, most liked posts from previous threads give an idea of subjects discussed.
Other than that happy tattling.
Thank you 🙏 @ComtesseRose
For new thread 🧵 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Great job ComtesseRose !

Love the new Thread title !

So I wonder what delights will show up in this one?
Will we hear of a marriage, a birth or perhaps a good old renovation or ..... a long shot...... the Accountant !!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it would be helpful to Stephanie Jarvis if she would explain to everyone exactly how the gag process works, from top to bottom. Starting with what happens when the packages get delivered, does someone open & go through each one right away, where & how are they stored, how are the items chosen for each episode, are some packages not opened on camera & why, do senders get any thank yous bedsides opening their package during gag, what happens to items not wanted or needed, what happens to old packaging, who films & edits, do they get paid, are there any taxes or fees due on each package delivered, how are those taxes or fees paid, exactly how much money (YouTube, Adsense, etc) is made from an example gag video, exactly how much money to date has been made and donated to each charity, when will it ever end?…

Being transparent about these details might go a long way to calm the minds of some doubters and make things easier Steph. It might even make an interesting video. People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Stephanie Jarvis, I dare you to shut us gossipy witches up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Great job ComtesseRose !

Will we hear of a marriage, a birth or perhaps a good old renovation or ..... a long shot...... the Accountant !!! :love:
You have more chance of Isabelle giving birth to sextuplets than seeing the accounts and Phiphi joining the Chippendales!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Great job ComtesseRose !

My guess is that she will produce a slick, well-presented smoke and mirrors presentation outlining all the positives the charity arm does, how happy CD makes her Patreons and viewers, and take advantage of the Ukrainian refugee to highlight her caring, philanthropic nature. This way she indirectly addresses the growing negative comments and youtube production. This would be the more 'positive' approach to her current difficulties. Of course she might just fall back to her default 'negative' approach which is to distract and circumvent criticism of her by attacking someone close to her, her 'outing' approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it would be helpful to Stephanie Jarvis if she would explain to everyone exactly how the gag process works, from top to bottom. Starting with what happens when the packages get delivered, does someone open & go through each one right away, where & how are they stored, how are the items chosen for each episode, are some packages not opened on camera & why, do senders get any thank yous bedsides opening their package during gag, what happens to items not wanted or needed, what happens to old packaging, who films & edits, do they get paid, are there any taxes or fees due on each package delivered, how are those taxes or fees paid, exactly how much money (YouTube, Adsense, etc) is made from an example gag video, exactly how much money to date has been made and donated to each charity, when will it ever end?…

Being transparent about these details might go a long way to calm the minds of some doubters and make things easier Steph. It might even make an interesting video. People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Stephanie Jarvis, I dare you to shut us gossipy witches up!
Sounds like a good script for one of our new CD questioning youtubers ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17

She is obviously searching for new video topics. This would be paaaarfect!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of the negatiive comments on the last vlog have been up for more than 7 hours now. Maybe they are all ill and in bed now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sounds like a good script for one of our new CD questioning youtubers ♥
I've just done an analysis of 26 July 2021 gift grab. Number of gifts, list of items & approximate value. I can't believe my eyes the amount of stuff & the value. I haven't had time to multiply it by the number of grabs, but all I can say it is, as we know, pretty sick.
40 gifts of definable value ..plus 4 handmade things plus 2 for Marie (foodstuffs taken out) so 46 gifts in a hour. Not bad rate of pay when you gain around £900/approx $1180 US value of items. It requires minimal production. So their benevolence in 'giving up their time' is handsomely rewarded. I'm sickened. If anyone wants the shopping list of items for YouTube I'll post them. I'm still reeling to be honest. :sick::mad:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
On behalf of Ruby and the sheeps (not any hedgehogs or peacocks) - I have donated to the Humane Society International for Ukraine's animals; zoos, farm and domestic; you can too. As a pet owner and animal lover myself, I couldn't tell you how important it would be for me to have my animals looked after when I couldn't be there for them:

"HSI/Europe’s Romania director, Andreea Roseti, says: “As this conflict continues, people and animals in Ukraine are suffering alongside each other, particularly in those animal shelters and homes where leaving animals behind has simply been an impossible decision to make. We are grateful that the Romanian Red Cross has recognised that the plight of animals in war is inextricably bound up with the plight of the people who live with them and care so deeply about their welfare. We have donated one tonne of emergency pet supplies, the first of many to come, that the Red Cross will distribute within Ukraine to help avert a worsening animal welfare crisis. There are large numbers of pet dogs and cats roaming the streets who have become separated from their families; they are bewildered, traumatised and in need of help. The tragedy of war doesn’t differentiate between two legs or four, and together with the Red Cross we will get aid to those people in Ukraine desperately asking for help to keep their animal friends alive in this crisis.”

HSI is also working with other local animal welfare groups in Germany, Italy and Poland to help Ukrainian refugees fleeing the conflict with their beloved pets by providing emergency supplies at refugee reception points. Supported by a generous donation from Mars, Incorporated, the charity is providing pet food, blankets as well as veterinary care for refugees arriving with animal companions. The people accessing these pet support services speak of their relief at being able to save their pets who are an enormous comfort in extremely stressful circumstances, especially for traumatised children. In Germany, HSI is working with animal welfare group Berliner Tiertafel to provide pet food and veterinary treatment. All over Berlin more than 30 vets are already supporting the project to provide aid to refugees and their pets, so that the animals receive urgent veterinary treatments alongside necessary vaccinations and microchips.

HSI’s Germany director, Sylvie Kremerskothen Gleason, says: “Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is of course a devastating humanitarian crisis, but the beloved dogs, cats and other animals of those fleeing Ukraine are very much part of that refugee story. We have heard from refugees we’re helping in Berlin that the loyal companionship of their pets has kept them and their families going on the arduous journey to safety. For children especially, their pets are an enormous source of comfort to help them cope with the trauma of war. These refugees are frightened and exhausted, so being able to help them care for their pets means they have one less thing to worry about at a time when they need help the most.”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Oh Jeeves can you imagine 6 Fannys !!!! o_O:eek:o_O
Noooo, don't! There'll be hell to pay for the health and safety inspectorate 🤣

I've just done an analysis of 26 July 2021 gift grab. Number of gifts, list of items & approximate value. I can't believe my eyes the amount of stuff & the value. I haven't had time to multiply it by the number of grabs, but all I can say it is, as we know, pretty sick.
40 gifts of definable value ..plus 4 handmade things plus 2 for Marie (foodstuffs taken out) so 46 gifts in a hour. Not bad rate of pay when you gain around £900/approx $1180 US value of items. It requires minimal production. So their benevolence in 'giving up their time' is handsomely rewarded. I'm sickened. If anyone wants the shopping list of items for YouTube I'll post them. I'm still reeling to be honest. :sick::mad:
That is deep diving beyond the call of duty

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Objectifying his trophy boyfriend is all this woman has going on for herself. None of these clowns are working towards their own long term goals. Do they really think they have much to brag about? Unless, you are a home owner, you'll never call the shots. What's there to envy? I wonder how much longer this whole mutual kissing up game they're all playing will last.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Noooo, don't! There'll be hell to pay for the health and safety inspectorate 🤣

That is deep diving beyond the call of duty
It's how I roll. I like facts & figures. My heart told me they were coining it..now my head has caught up. It was just one of reasons I turned from being a fan of the channel (never a Patron) when I saw how many gifts were coming in. I thought it was sick when Antoine was roped in & people were sending really expensive gifts to a kid who is clearly not in any need when there are so many poor children who have so little. I remember him getting an absolutely massive Lego set & I googled it at the time to see the price. I think it was over £100. Those pesky little blocks you swear at when you stand on one in your bare feet cost a fortune!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
That might not be a bad idea... a TattleTube video of all of the itemized, listed gifts along with their monetary value complete with jackpot sound fx.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.