The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my 1000th post and so VIP status beckons. Not going to waste my 1000th post commenting on Fanny's heinous crimes against decency, or even Peter Emery's tightie whities πŸ‘€ :eek:πŸ˜‚

But just want to say how glad I found you all. After thinking I was going mad when the scales fell from my eyes and I saw the grifting, the lies, the hedonistic lifestyle of a lazy rich little Daddy's girl who never grew up. Who revelled in pretending to be poor, who bullied and manipulated everyone who came within her orbit. Suddenly I was interacting with like-minded people who saw through her too.

There are some seriously witty and funny people here, not to mention skilled photoshopper and filmmakers. And some of the investigative work that goes on is phenomenal, worthy of MI5. You know who you are, and it's been a pleasure getting to know you all

Thanks for making the last year a lot of fun, and see you in the VIP lounge πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 65
This is my 1000th post and so VIP status beckons. Not going to waste my 1000th post on commenting on Fanny's heinous crimes against decency, or even Peter Emery's tightie whities πŸ‘€ :eek:πŸ˜‚

But just want to say how glad I found you all. After thinking I was going mad when the scales fell from my eyes and I saw the grifting, the lies, the hedonistic lifestyle of a lazy rich little Daddy's girl who never grew up. Who revelled in pretending to be poor, who bullied and manipulated everyone who came within her orbit. Suddenly I was interacting with like-minded people who saw through her too.

There are some seriously witty and funny people here, not to mention skilled photoshopper and filmmakers. And some of the investigative work that goes on here is phenomenal, worthy of MI5. You know who you are, and it's been a pleasure getting to know you all

Thanks for making the last year a lot of fun, and see you in the VIP lounge πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
One more post, girl!!! You need 1001!!!!!! Do it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

@10:27 Viv asks Curtis what an Egyptologist is, and he answers... lol

@ 20:06 Fanny arrives.
I had to double check it was a CRW vlog as Vivienne seemed to be in the driving seat. I loved how they drank the champagne first keeping the prosecco for the late arrival Lalas. But SJ was on the red. Amelia was the star.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nope, she never worked a real job, only helped out at her parents place, doing admin, at least that's what she said. But her parents made sure she did not have to look for actual work.
Nepotism is very common in the UK, when I was very young I worked as an office junior in a hosiery factory, it was a family run place and one of the daughters came to work there, she had a degree, American History I kid you not, she started as a Management Trainee on an obscenely inflated salary, she had an absolutely nothing job and swanned in and out when she felt like it. So I’m not surprised at all that her parents employed her, no doubt on a good salary and nothing too taxing πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Damn you all, now I’m craving a Shamrock ☘ Shake πŸ™ˆ
Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
…. and of course I went and got a Shamrock ☘ shake πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Here is some β€œquality” 80’s Canadian kids programming for this sunny St. Patrick’s Day!

Reactions: 2
Is it 15 years that she's lived there now? Never needed to earn a buck from the land has she because she is bone idle & wants chateau to be available for friends to visit when they like. If she really wanted to do that place up she would've been looking at business opportunities as to how to use her asset to work for her. But she plays at running a business - B&B involved minimal little or no long term committment or effort on her part, music workshops a vanity project to showcase Fanny's world reknowned vocal talents Making a bit of Β£ to keep the place ticking along with minimum outlay.
Other chateau owners might have opened up a camp/caravan site - think there is one nearby? Maybe had the locals over for an annual fete in order to integrate with the area. She could an antiques fair, or a christmas market or a food festival or a music festival - but that needs soooooo much work to even think about it. Swoon, must have a little lie down in my gifted Β£85 One Hundred Stars robe...
It's also George Sand country. Lots of locals making good money off George literary/architecture/botany tours. You could have fantastic academic conferences or just literary/musical weekends at Lalande featuring the local experts. There are a million great ideas for Lalande, and it is stunning, really stunning, that Stephanie Jarvis is able to ignore them all. On a par with serving guests supermarket food and box wine at €50 a head -- she's not in France at all.

Reactions: 12
I enjoy watching these two.
They're quite saucy with each other. The other week Peter was serving up dinner 'Shall I do you?' he asked waving a plate in her direction. 'Well maybe after dinner' she quipped back :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's also George Sand country. Lots of locals making good money off George literary/architecture/botany tours. You could have fantastic academic conferences or just literary/musical weekends at Lalande featuring the local experts. There are a million great ideas for Lalande, and it is stunning, really stunning, that Stephanie Jarvis is able to ignore them all. On a par with serving guests supermarket food and box wine at €50 a head -- she's not in France at all.
She has had musical workshops there for a number of years. In 2020, they were supposed to stage an opera at Lalande, in conjunction with the local pianist, Cyril HuvΓ©, who organises an annual music festival, but it got moved to another venue, due to Covid protocol complications. It will be interesting to see if they try again this year.

Reactions: 10
But Chantal Richmond calls the boy "grandson".
Very nice of her applying this designation to the children of the numerous girls her son's dates.......πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Well if your Son has been living and raising a stepchild with his long term girl friend, what else would you call the child? Just because they are not 'blood' does not mean they are not considered a grandchild. I would be more concerned if the child was ignored or not acknowledged by Chantal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've found the perfect antidote to the giftgrab vlogs; If watching the giftgrab leaves you feeling dirty and unclean, check out Sci Finds and Nicola White doing mudlarking on the river Thames. They find their own treasures via hard work and the treasures are usually worth nothing but are historically interesting.
Love them!

Reactions: 5
Nepotism is very common in the UK, when I was very young I worked as an office junior in a hosiery factory, it was a family run place and one of the daughters came to work there, she had a degree, American History I kid you not, she started as a Management Trainee on an obscenely inflated salary, she had an absolutely nothing job and swanned in and out when she felt like it. So I’m not surprised at all that her parents employed her, no doubt on a good salary and nothing too taxing πŸ˜‚
I'm pretty sure it's common in all countries - it is in NZ for sure. I watched a documentary on private schools in England and it was basically saying you can get as good an education in a state school as a private school, so it wasn't actually about the quality of education - parents send their kids to private schools so they can mix with rich and powerful families and thereby being the in the right circles for getting jobs via their friends and their friends' families.

I thought I was being cautious not harsh - but harsh is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I am thinking that if things get litigatious that we don't give the chateau ammunition.. I've worked on compiling news reports for the police to use in murder court cases, enquiry into malpractice at hospital resulting in multiple deaths & I've done research for documentaries. Words & nuances & allegations are just the thing that are the tools to be used against us. There have been a flurry of new acounts with mendacious intent (not saying this individual is one of those). Just trying to keep the faith. My bad.
I totally agree with the point you were making and caution is indeed needed. Things will be used against us (in a court of law even, if it's up to her majesty Stephanie E Jarvis). But the one you were talking to was perhaps not the perfect candidate for the lecture, as she seemed to have all the ducks in a row and showed receipts for the things said.

• Heart
I thought I was being cautious not harsh - but harsh is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I am thinking that if things get litigatious that we don't give the chateau ammunition.. I've worked on compiling news reports for the police to use in murder court cases, enquiry into malpractice at hospital resulting in multiple deaths & I've done research for documentaries. Words & nuances & allegations are just the thing that are the tools to be used against us. There have been a flurry of new acounts with mendacious intent (not saying this individual is one of those). Just trying to keep the faith. My bad.
Princess, I wonder how, or whom, a litigious adversary would sue me, or this forum, or Tattle Life, and in what venue? Can you point to a jurisdiction in which Tattle Life could be sued? Or me? Prudence is a virtue as far as I'm concerned. But I am interested in justice for Stephanie Jarvis' many victims, from the chickens to Frank and Ivo and Selmar, with well-documented receipts posted here.
Truth is a defense in libel suits in the US -- https://www.freedomforuminstitute.org/about/faq/is-truth-a-defense-in-libel-lawsuits/. I don't know about the many other pertinent jurisdictions, which, apparently, you need a lawyer to decide on which when suing someone -- who? -- for defamation online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has had musical workshops there for a number of years. In 2020, they were supposed to stage an opera at Lalande, in conjunction with the local pianist, Cyril HuvΓ©, who organises an annual music festival, but it got moved to another venue, due to Covid protocol complications. It will be interesting to see if they try again this year.
Yes, yes, #Shitoolaine Stephanie Jarvis will be wheeled in on her chaise to open and close the opera. Will she sing and if so, will she practice? Priorities people! There are brocantes to be shopped, online purchases, watered wine to drink and the grift must be continued.

Will Snorts add his nasally sound to the show or will his nostrils be used for parking?

• Haha
  • Sick
They're quite saucy with each other. The other week Peter was serving up dinner 'Shall I do you?' Peter asked waving a plate in her direction. 'Well maybe after dinner' she quipped back :ROFLMAO:
Congratulations on your 1001 posts and VIP status. And definitely a post 100% not about the HMN - well done. πŸ˜‚
I too like Peter and Miss Anna. Their new property is so much better than a chateau - I rather envy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When they have these functions - where do the guests go to the loo? *puzzled face*

Reactions: 5
Isabelle: Steph, you are old enough, go find yourself a job!
S: But,.... Mummy!
I: okay, at least help us in the office with the nursing home
S: Okay
I: child, what have you done?
S: Mummy, since you and Dad work all the time I thought I sell the nursing home and bought myself a flat in London

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is my 1000th post and so VIP status beckons. Not going to waste my 1000th post commenting on Fanny's heinous crimes against decency, or even Peter Emery's tightie whities πŸ‘€ :eek:πŸ˜‚

There are some seriously witty and funny people here, not to mention skilled photoshopper and filmmakers. And some of the investigative work that goes on is phenomenal, worthy of MI5. You know who you are, and it's been a pleasure getting to know you all

Welcome to the lounge! What drink would you like?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They're quite saucy with each other. The other week Peter was serving up dinner 'Shall I do you?' he asked waving a plate in her direction. 'Well maybe after dinner' she quipped back :ROFLMAO:
YOU ARE A VIP!!!!!! Congratulations!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

I've found the perfect antidote to the giftgrab vlogs; If watching the giftgrab leaves you feeling dirty and unclean, check out Sci Finds and Nicola White doing mudlarking on the river Thames. They find their own treasures via hard work and the treasures are usually worth nothing but are historically interesting.
love all the mudlarking!!! I found those channels because of fellow Tattlers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.