The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffled from Bolivia

When French Maid was talking about the shittoo a couple of weeks ago one of the statements was AnneMarie had a child/children. Is this true?
That french maid …
I owe one thousand apologies to - they were FuLL of Accurate TEA 🍵

their cup flowed over 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
#StephIsPressed
#BitchesBePressed
#StephanieJarvisCopyrightStruckMe
#DigitalWarfareWithStephanieJarvis
#UkrainainRefugeesAreNowStephanieJarvisHumanShields
#StephanieJarvisIsNotBeyondReproach
#StephanieJarvisCannotTakeTheHeat
#AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#WeLoveSallySichuansSisterMinny
#Justice4SallySichuan
#JusticeForTheSichuanSisters
#StopAsianHate
#NotTheOverpricedFortnumAndMasonsTeaCaddyAgain
#WhoPaidForTheTea
#SpillTheTea
#ItsAllInTheTeaLeaves
#ISeeSJsFutureInPrison
#TheHeatingOrTheFaçade
#INeedYourHelp
#StephanieJarvisStoleMyTeaBags
#PhyllisTeaBagsStephanieJarvis
#SquishThatTeaBag
#SpillTheTeaSis
#AmericansDoNotKnowHowToMakeTea
#TeaBagCashGrab
#StephIsScrapingTheBarrelNow
#WhereAreTheAccounts
#WeHaveNotForgotten
#StephanieInCourt
#AmauryIsBoring
#WhatDoAmauryAndNataliaTheBullyTalkAbout
#WhoIsNatalia'sNextVictimOfBullying
#DullAsDishwater
#SawMyHeadOffYouAreThatBoring
#3HeadedTenonMeInHalf
#MoreFunWatchingPaintDryThanListenToAmauryWhittleOnAboutHisFavouriteColour
#RunMeOverWithThatNewDumpTruck
#WatchingKathy'sBootsWalkingAroundHerGardenIsMoreExcitingThanBoringAmaury
#WhatWillKathyFKAQueenKathySayInTomorrow'sVideo
#NotAnotherFBomb
#FuckEverything
#WhenWillJikki2FuckMe
#Jikki2CrushMeWithYourThighsAmauryIsBoringMeToDeath
#DyingBetweenJikki2ThighsIsABetterDeathThanListeningToAmaury
#zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
#StephIsPressed
#BitchesBePressed
#StephanieJarvisCopyrightStruckMe
#DigitalWarfareWithStephanieJarvis
#UkrainainRefugeesAreNowStephanieJarvisHumanShields
#StephanieJarvisIsNotBeyondReproach
#StephanieJarvisCannotTakeTheHeat
#AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#WeLoveSallySichuansSisterMinny
#Justice4SallySichuan
#JusticeForTheSichuanSisters
#StopAsianHate
#NotTheOverpricedFortnumAndMasonsTeaCaddyAgain
#WhoPaidForTheTea
#SpillTheTea
#ItsAllInTheTeaLeaves
#ISeeSJsFutureInPrison
#TheHeatingOrTheFaçade
#INeedYourHelp
#StephanieJarvisStoleMyTeaBags
#PhyllisTeaBagsStephanieJarvis
#SquishThatTeaBag
#SpillTheTeaSis
#AmericansDoNotKnowHowToMakeTea
#TeaBagCashGrab
#StephIsScrapingTheBarrelNow
#WhereAreTheAccounts
#WeHaveNotForgotten
#StephanieInCourt
#AmauryIsBoring
#WhatDoAmauryAndNataliaTheBullyTalkAbout
#WhoIsNatalia'sNextVictimOfBullying
#DullAsDishwater
#SawMyHeadOffYouAreThatBoring
#3HeadedTenonMeInHalf
#MoreFunWatchingPaintDryThanListenToAmauryWhittleOnAboutHisFavouriteColour
#RunMeOverWithThatNewDumpTruck
#WatchingKathyBootsWalkingAroundHerGardenIsMoreExcitingThanBoringAmaury
#WhatWillKathyFKAQueenKathySayInTomorrow'sVideo
#NotAnotherFBomb
#FuckEverything
#WhenWillJikki2FuckMe
You forgot one Hashtag #whyStephaniekeepspostponingPhilspatreoninterview?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll look into it! Happy to do so and will report back.
A question and I hope someone with the expertise/knowledge can enlighten me on this. If the design company has been dissolved, can anyone uplift & take ownership of their design (apply slight modifications) and then slap a patent on it?

Can a patent be applied to names eg. The Chateau Diaries or anything related to it?
I had a look but the jargon was doing my head in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But there are plenty of playgrounds without Mcdonald attached to it. Why not just go to a playground for a treat? It's like saying "And as a treat I will slap you"... Anyway one should never treat with food... But who am I to judge treating myself with tattle every day... 😁
Marketing when my boys were young it was all over the TV, and friends had parties there etc.

Don't worry we did heaps of over playgrounds, beaches etc Even had healthy food at home, and taught them to cook/bake.
The Son I tease about McDs has been a vegan for about 7 years, so maybe McD taught him critical thinking?!!

Reactions: 12
If a vlog expose is done regarding Cadeaux its important not to shame those who send the gifts. Just highlight their donations and money would go much further if directed to local charities that really need & would appreciate the assistance.

Many of the letters which accompany the gifts are heartfelt and sincere. Gifts are sometimes sent by people who are very lonely or have gone through some terrible event in their life . They enjoy Grabeaux/CD because it makes them feel part of a larger 'family and Fanny capitalizes on that.

The issue is Stephanme.
- she takes advantage of the good nature and loneliness of many of these people
- she doesn't need any these items
- its gross consumerism
- it feeds Stephanie's hoarding tendencies
- she gains a charitable donation as a tax write-off
- she keeps the items which far exceed the value of the charitable donation
- she appears not to pay proper taxes/excise duties on the items received
- she receives kick-backs for her donations (ex: Villioti Institute)
- shows little proof of where the donations are made - would be nice if she visited more of these places (ex: Gerry visiting the Art location)
- there's an excessive cost to sending the gifts (ex: wrapping paper, cards, boxes, shipping costs)
- its wasteful - paper, cardboard, huge carbon footprint as most items from overseas (US)
- items Stephanie doesn't want she claims she gives to charity, but better people gave to their own local charities and not incur the additional costs
- significant employee time is wasted administering Cadeaux (ex: tracking gifts, pre-opening gifts, filming, editing). This time could be better spent properly managing her B&B, renovation projects & properly tracking her accounts
I'm still curious why we don't seems to see in the comments so many "Oh yay! That's my gift! I'm so glad you love it!!!!" Although if Jason sent a gift we'd surely hear his excitement!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Forgive me if already posed as a hypothesis (haven't spotted during the vast hours spent recently pouring over Tattle epistles): When SJ and Snortley were accidentally(?) exposed as a couple on TV show, SJ thought it was a marvelous opportunity to add intrigue to the CDs and with it more subscribers and with that, more coinage - even though it wasn't actually true. The 'coupling' story could have even been concocted prior to shooting the TV show, so it would 'accidentally', slip out; SJ thought it would be a good story line/content - including the subsequent CD reveal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Isabelle has a lot of practice grabbing other peoples possessions, remember all the furniture, etc. in the Shittoo is from former residents of Isabelle’s house of horrors nursing home.
I don't think we know this as fact?

Reactions: 13
Nope, she never worked a real job, only helped out at her parents place, doing admin, at least that's what she said. But her parents made sure she did not have to look for actual work.
That’s what made me howl with laughter in the Armoire interview when he talked about liking it when he initially started to earn some money …. & she mumbled something like - yes it’s great to be independent 🤣😂🤣 Priceless,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.