The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Patreon videos
Interview with Amaury!
Note that the video was uploaded to YouTube 2 days ago. They are too busy not reading Tattle ;)

He's actually quite dull.
And no mention of financials or statement on Selmar.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You don’t think that the world famous and persistent French Internal Revenue would be the ones to be on to her? Prodigious compliance is expected in France and scary audits commonplace. It’s easy for the authorities to carry out raids and to seize material and documents.
That’d make a great vlog. 😳
Sorry, butI am not entirely sure exactly what point you are making here.

Reactions: 1
Either he is acting for the camera or there's a lot of echo inside that skull of his...

Looks like a meme right out of our forum 😅

1.png

2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Did Hanni have a "Thing" for Fanny ?
Yes I thought so

I thought so at the time. IIf so, I think Fanny would of capatalised on that big time.
I'm so happy Spring is finally emerging and look forward to "outdoors" weather.
It's supposed to me 32C here today and the pool is slowly warming up. I'm hoping it's a poolside and margaritas weekend.
Lucky you - has been raining incessantly here in The New Forest area on the South coast of the UK. It's batten down the hatches and watch a movie time. Enjoy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think so. If you look on the table behind them the wood that was delivered a week or 2 ago is there currently being worked on.
OK guys, I will admit, I stand corrected in view of your comments and I have never seen this footage before. But, in view of everything else that is currently going on the HMN, I just presumed, it must have been filmed a few months ago. Silly me!!!!

Reactions: 5
Hanni was a bit of a weirdo, but I never realized things ended on a bad note. A whale got away, big loss for Stephanie Jarvis.
i still think Hanni had a crush on Fanny...With snort in the way...i guess Hanni thought... that Fanny isnt going to be my honey... :oops: so lets back off...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So, given that everyone else disappears eventually, what keeps Nick, Ollie and Potts sticking around? For some reason, women and gay men are totally onto SJ's ways - but men can't see it as easily.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not for long! In a few month's time we'll have several weeks of 38C - 48C :-(
Eeeeeeeek I've promised myself never to be in Spain in August ever again - 45-48 and the humidity - ye Gods. I was in Florida a few years back in May, same there. Never feeling cool. It's horrible. I just like to moan about the weather like most people. Could be alot worse though. Could be in the Ukraine :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
He's actually quite dull.
And no mention of financials or statement on Selmar.
Her answer to any question about financials, Selmar and the Bulling Argentinian is to tell the sob story about her father dying AGAIN, crying, needing him to hug her for comfort. That's her eternal answer to anything: the pity card. Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
He surely is smitten with Nati, isn't he? When asked his purpose in life, after his initial reaction (documented above by @Linus, he answers again and says "To make Nati happy and look after her".

He seems like a very loyal, stand-up person. I hope that he can manage to stay that way while at CLL.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
YeuxGrandsOuverts, post: 8911144, member: 321087
Gerry's original teeth!
Because hosting a party for approx 40 people serving champagne is what most POOR people do at their chateaus .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Poor guy should be dating some young lady and spreading his not so useless genes instead of wasting his time with the old hag.

• Heart
  • Wow
Did I ever share this?...

I have always liked this girl. She seems to be a straight up, hard working, loving Mother with a good attitude. I hope she doesn't become tainted by association with the ridiculous, self regarding fops at the fetid Chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I concur.

I love it here. There’s some very astute and clever people who provide me with a hell of a laugh or pause for thought. I love the lampooning, taking the mickey and sending the characters up for their actions. However the crusading, the ‘first or secondhand accounts”, some of the more outrageous financial and pecuniary conjecture (seemingly being accepted as factual), the fever pitch reactions, calls for action against Jarvis and to protect ( wtf!) Selmar or Annalise to me verge on unhinged.
I’d love for things to be taken back a notch.

❤❤
I went away for a while from Tattle when the world was mad. Having come back I see not a lot of difference between how it has always been! Outrage, bitchiness, funnies, deep diving for links between people...not sure it's hugely different now is it? For me I'm even more outraged than I was when I originally joined in 2020. It seems that Fanny has got worse with her faux beau & the fact that enough is still never enough. The lack of work on the chateau & the amount of wonga she's earned probably makes the balance of outrage vs lightheartedness more weighted toward outrage.
I'm not unhinged. I'm enraged at how Fanny is still getting away with it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I went away for a while from Tattle when the world was mad. Having come back I see not a lot of difference between how it has always been! Outrage, bitchiness, funnies, deep diving for links between people...not sure it's hugely different now is it? For me I'm even more outraged than I was when I originally joined in 2020. It seems that Fanny has got worse with her faux beau & the fact that enough is still never enough. The lack of work on the chateau & the amount of wonga she's earned probably makes the balance of outrage vs lightheartedness more weighted toward outrage.
I'm not unhinged. I'm enraged at how Fanny is still getting away with it all.
"faux beau" - another classic! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.