The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh I DID not know that !!!!

and it’s one ☝ of my fav Britney tunes
Can’t stand him either … he’s ten a penny round here —-
a tortured artist .. genius .. 🙄

Two newbies with same agenda
Toxic tit stirring …

ok he does have kids - has that blown your puritan mind ….
It’s 2022 ff sake

View attachment 1131089
How is having asking if he has kids toxic? FYI I was just responding to the other person who was responding to:
"Madame de Pompanddoodoo said:
When French Maid was talking about the shittoo a couple of weeks ago one of the statements was AnneMarie had a child/children. Is this true?"
soooo...

Reactions: 6
In Çhateau Diaries thread 117, post 684, a Patreon has posted a copy of the February 23, 2022 Patreon update by Stephanie titled, An Update From Venice. At approximately 2:00 in the video, when addressing why she purchased the cherry picker, Fanny states “because Dan was just lifting Amaury on the digger (gesturing with her hands) and I think it was really unsafe.”
I would imagine the French Health and Safety Regulations are very similar ( Croner-i is the web page to go to) Regulations are very strict if you are a paid employee. Not sure whether Dan or any of the others are employed or self employed. But any accidents ( I fear for Dan's boys) using the equipment at LaLande are the fault of the employer especially if the employer owns the equipment. Its all down to due diligence and safe environment. I question too whether any of them have a contract, which throws up even more legal issues for 'her indoors'.
Examples of When Self-employed Workers Could Claim Compensation After an Accident at Work

The employer has a duty of care towards you which is the same duty as they have towards all employees which is to ensure that a work environment is safe with the minimum risk of injury happening. An employer must set in place all “reasonable” measures to reduce the chance of you suffering an injury while carrying out your work. This includes the following:

• Ensuring that the correct personal protective equipment is available
  • To ensure that adequate training is provided to all employees and other staff to ensure they are capable of carrying out the jobs they are tasked to do
  • That everyone is given the right training to use equipment, machinery and tools that are used in a work environment
  • That everyone is provided with the company’s working practices and procedures
Reasons why you could be entitled to claim compensation after an accident at work if self-employed include the following:

• Not having been provided with the correct equipment/tools to carry out a job
  • Not having been given sufficient training to carry out a job safely
  • Not having been given the correct personal protective equipment to carry out a job safely
  • Having to work with faulty/defective machinery/equipment/tools
An employer must ensure that all equipment, tools and machinery that is used in a work environment is in good working order and correctly maintained to reduce the risk of an accident occurring.

The equipment must also suit the job that you are tasked to do by an employer and if it is not and you suffer an injury in an accident at work if self-employed but you regularly carry out work for them or you were contracted to work on a specific project, the employer could be held negligent in their duty to make sure your are safe whilst in their employment.

The reason being the employer would be in breach of health and safety regulations and the law that stipulates they must ensure you are kept safe from harm and that a work environment is safe for you to work in.

From Croner-i website ( French Health and Safety Rules)
this relates to Selmar especially as he was employed by Stephanie at the time.
Occupational Accidents and Diseases
In 2013, the Court of Cassation stated that an occupational accident is defined as an event or series of events which results in bodily injury, regardless of the date of the event or events. This means that there may be a time lag between the event and the injury. Therefore bullying, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and work-related suicide may be counted as occupational accidents.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see, no accounts published! The accountant & the chapel restorer are having a great time on their party island!
No time and no energy this week to follow CD! I trust my follow tattlers will hold the fort!

Reactions: 17
Someone PLEASE tell me where this posted.
I'd like to let Michael T know what happened to Nicolas Fouquet...

Champ de Bataille... Chenonceau... Vaux-le-Vicomte... I'm laughing my ass off...

I want to smoke what he's smoking...
In the latest CD vlog comments section.

Reactions: 5
I would imagine the French Health and Safety Regulations are very similar ( Croner-i is the web page to go to) Regulations are very strict if you are a paid employee. Not sure whether Dan or any of the others are employed or self employed. But any accidents ( I fear for Dan's boys) using the equipment at LaLande are the fault of the employer especially if the employer owns the equipment. Its all down to due diligence and safe environment. I question too whether any of them have a contract, which throws up even more legal issues for 'her indoors'.
Examples of When Self-employed Workers Could Claim Compensation After an Accident at Work

The employer has a duty of care towards you which is the same duty as they have towards all employees which is to ensure that a work environment is safe with the minimum risk of injury happening. An employer must set in place all “reasonable” measures to reduce the chance of you suffering an injury while carrying out your work. This includes the following:

• Ensuring that the correct personal protective equipment is available
  • To ensure that adequate training is provided to all employees and other staff to ensure they are capable of carrying out the jobs they are tasked to do
  • That everyone is given the right training to use equipment, machinery and tools that are used in a work environment
  • That everyone is provided with the company’s working practices and procedures
Reasons why you could be entitled to claim compensation after an accident at work if self-employed include the following:

• Not having been provided with the correct equipment/tools to carry out a job
  • Not having been given sufficient training to carry out a job safely
  • Not having been given the correct personal protective equipment to carry out a job safely
  • Having to work with faulty/defective machinery/equipment/tools
An employer must ensure that all equipment, tools and machinery that is used in a work environment is in good working order and correctly maintained to reduce the risk of an accident occurring.

The equipment must also suit the job that you are tasked to do by an employer and if it is not and you suffer an injury in an accident at work if self-employed but you regularly carry out work for them or you were contracted to work on a specific project, the employer could be held negligent in their duty to make sure your are safe whilst in their employment.

The reason being the employer would be in breach of health and safety regulations and the law that stipulates they must ensure you are kept safe from harm and that a work environment is safe for you to work in.

From Croner-i website ( French Health and Safety Rules)
this relates to Selmar especially as he was employed by Stephanie at the time.
Occupational Accidents and Diseases
In 2013, the Court of Cassation stated that an occupational accident is defined as an event or series of events which results in bodily injury, regardless of the date of the event or events. This means that there may be a time lag between the event and the injury. Therefore bullying, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and work-related suicide may be counted as occupational accidents.
Exactly the detail that is needed to be able to make bold statements if they could be seen as allegations by a chateau where they could be seeking legal advice against Tattlers. I know that in rural places & in small enterprises such as the chateau they're probably under little or no scrutiny from authorities. It could maybe be seen as house renovations if those who are working on the property are also living at the property. But as Jarvis is paying for the labour then am guessing it is a grey area in terms of liability & regulations.

Reactions: 7
It certainly is wonderful to see.
I'm hoping that a permanent position becomes available for her .

Yes, I heard that too. Toxic was written by Cathy Dennis who used to date the Supervet.
Surely not our lovely Noel.. who loved his dear mum and his little dog 🐕 ❤

Because she truly enjoys making fun of other people. It's one of her deepest pleasures and she will never miss an opportunity to do so.
She didn't need to mention the Horny bit.🙈 The tears? I can relate to that..reliving a moment in time... but wouldn't any caring person, be them family friends or even a stranger reach out to someone and offer comfort at such a time. I'm not knocking Amoury..I just think there may have been many examples of him being there for others. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor guy should be dating some young lady and spreading his not so useless genes instead of wasting his time with the old hag.
Tattle does at times attract people who leave some really unpleasant comments, Natti is not ‘old’ and non of us really know her, everyone assumes she’s unpleasant because of Sillymar but was she just firing the bullets.

Being rude about women who are not under 35 is just out of order, it’s bloody hard being a middle aged woman, you become invisible overnight, anyway enough ranting, love the ignore button 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tattle does at times attract people who leave some really unpleasant comments, Natti is not ‘old’ and non of us really know her, everyone assumes she’s unpleasant because of Sillymar but was she just firing the bullets.

Being rude about women who are not under 35 is just out of order, it’s bloody hard being a middle aged woman, you become invisible overnight, anyway enough ranting, love the ignore button 😘
Maybe our new poster will lean our way of doing things. My problem is with those who fail to learn despite multiple hints.

Reactions: 7

Rant away... us women of a certain age have gained much wisdom over the years & the greatest lesson I have learned is we don't have take any BS anymore... celebrate who you are 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am happy to inform you I have personally met Nutty, on several occasions, and I do not have a very high opinion about her manners. She comes across arrogant, bossy and with very little regard for the feelings of others. Selmar's accusations do indeed coincide with those impressions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Exactly the detail that is needed to be able to make bold statements if they could be seen as allegations by a chateau where they could be seeking legal advice against Tattlers. I know that in rural places & in small enterprises such as the chateau they're probably under little or no scrutiny from authorities. It could maybe be seen as house renovations if those who are working on the property are also living at the property. But as Jarvis is paying for the labour then am guessing it is a grey area in terms of liability & regulations.
(y)Primarily they are employees who live on the premises using equipment provided for by the employer and under the instruction of the employer. Agree 'Her Indoors' has quoted that she pays for the staff out of revenue, has listed those people and as such is totally liable. If Dan has an accident when using the digger at his workplace and has not been on a training course or the digger has not been properly maintained then she would be easily sued by any insurance company (ie Slip on a chip.com) for negligence and breaching Health and Safety rules. There are an awful lot of power tools at the Chateau and an awful lot of insurance companies looking for business.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A high end antiques dealer told me that his experience in the past few years was that many of the 20 and 30 ish crowd don’t want to polish silver sets and silverware so don’t buy silver antiques, and aren’t as interested in antique furniture due to smaller starter homes and apartments, they dont like the darker wood colors, prefer modern designs with lighter colored wood, etc. and also with the number of boomers retiring and downsizing their homes, there is a larger amount of antique furniture in the market, further diluting the price of many antiques. He said that many of the younger crowd also do not place importance on owning a formal set of china as they tend to be more casual.
Couldnt agree more...when you have looked your whole life at the same antique furniture, which most of the time isnt comfy or practical at all...you dont want that in your own house when your parents died...In our big house the furniture is part of the house, some of it was designed to fit in with a roomdesign..but to say its comfy and practical? no not at all... Thats why most of the owners have a private appartment in the house...most of the time modern and comfy..or they live in an outhouse or cottage..I remember Queen Juliana said once...i hated the furniture i grew up in...and all what came with it...Most young people dont have big houses nowadays...whats the point owning a large dinnerservice, taking up so much cupboardspace...when you have never an opportunity to use it?? When i look at the younger members in my family...they hardly ever entertain...they just come over to our place, because we have the space and the stuff..and people who can clean up after they are gone...

I am happy to inform you I have personally met Nutty, on several occasions, and I do not have a very high opinion about her manners. She comes across arrogant, bossy and with very little regard for the feelings of others. Selmar's accusations do indeed coincide with those impressions.
i have never met Nutty in person offcourse..but watching the vlogs, and she knows she is on camera...still gives me the same feelings...i have the feeling she isnt up to her job at all...and people who walk on their toes are most of the time not the most pleasant ones to work with...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why do people keep thinking it's a "treat" to get their kids unhealthy food at mcdonalds?
I remember reading in the early 80's a report of an exhumation in the States. When the casket was opened, the examiners were stunned that the body was perfectly preserved, even though it had been interred for 20ish years. Further investigation revealed that the person had been a Mc D addict. First time the alarm bells started to ring. Sorry to derail. Happy St Patricks Day one and all.
Well I personally love an egg mcmuffin and a hash brown. Nowt wrong with it, everything in moderation and all that. Life would be pretty dull if we deprived ourselves of a treat here and there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Something else I thought about this morning is do you sell your timber in France? We cleared some property a few years back using a company who comes in and selects certain types that are sellable making room for the remaining trees to flourish. We made a pretty penny selling to loggers. Just wondering about her tree clearing? 😳 With timber being a high priced commodity at the moment that could be her true motivation for clearing the property.
When Nick the tree surgeon made his debut appearance, he said that the "forest" (I'd call it woodland) has been inter planted with pine 50 or 60 years ago, as a cash crop. SJ has never shown any interest whatsoever in anything as mundane as woodland management - I think there was a (very) informal/vague arrangement with someone local to deal with the "forestry". Nick now appears to be contracted to deal with tree felling and coppicImg. Some of the felled trees have gone to the woodyard, some has been retained for future use at Lalande, either for projects or firewood. All of this is an eminently sensible idea, better still had the retained timber been allowed to season...not used immediately for construction of the (pointless) pergola in the kitchen garden.

SJ has zero idea about so many things that she's quite the expert in knowing nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She does however thinks she's working a job now, begging for money on patreon to make her feel independent too!
I haven’t seen many of the Patreon vlogs but Annalise doesn’t seem to beg for money, she provides family life vlogs which is what their Patreon account is all about, lots of people have legitimate Patreon accounts, Dawn O’Dowd comes to mind, I do think Fanny gives Patreon a bad name, with her woolly promises and vague financials. Annalise’s videos are simple escapism I’m happy for her if she can earn money for it.

Reactions: 14
We've been over this. The kid is not his son. His brother has two kids. Armoir might have dated someone who had a kid from before they met. Then again, Armoir used to date a lot of girls.
But Chantal Richmond calls the boy "grandson".
Very nice of her applying this designation to the children of the numerous girls her son's dates.......🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Amaury is 35. Nattie just turned 40.
Five years of difference is nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.