The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few I forgot about 😂😂😂🍸🍸🍸

snorts the shitooo parasite 🦠
Last one ☝ is his farewell to Stephanie….. it’s all his now 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Especially when Fanny will not be at the Shittoo during the winter months.

Isabelle has a lot of practice grabbing other peoples possessions, remember all the furniture, etc. in the Shittoo is from former residents of Isabelle’s house of horrors nursing home.
I don’t mean all the furniture as in every piece of furniture. I just mean several pieces of furniture, e.g., cocktail corner cabinet.

Well, it sounds like the pool thing really is her dream, huh?
Can you imagine how long it will take, once she starts it? I imagine it will sit there as a huge hole, dug by Dan with the digger, for a year or two, then it will take another few years, as she has everyone at the chateau - except for her and PJ - labor on it in their "spare time". It will be a pit of destruction for years, her Cuz will probably become an expert at it, which will take him away from other jobs he's there to do, and then once it's finally done, it will look horrid, be unsafe, have a leak in the liner, no one will know how to properly care for it and it will go on a rapid decline, just like everything else in that place.
Maybe she will convert the hole dug for the pool into her amphitheater dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Huh? Where did you get that from? Her room is filthy. No way someone is spends 3 hours a week cleaning that cluttered disaster.
yeah, not sure where this thought came from either! We haven't been seeing much of her bedroom or boudoir for some time, just close ups on her face in those rooms. They are probably a mess of clutter, not to mention dirty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
yeah, not sure where this thought came from either! We haven't been seeing much of her bedroom or boudoir for some time, just close ups on her face in those rooms. They are probably a mess of clutter, not to mention dirty.
I got that info posted in this forum. I think it was from Clara.

Reactions: 4
How do you know she is longer a patron? Is there a list of Patrons? I could have sworn I saw her post a comment on one of the vlogs not long ago.
Yeah, we don't know! She's still on the credits, just checked. Of course that doesn't mean one way or another, but I don't understand where the idea of them having a falling out comes from, it's just like Hanni disappeared, but that doesn't mean anything happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she charged Marie and Selmar a small charge for their room and board, or space fior his camper. I think every person is an independent contractor so Fanny doesn’t have to pay employers portion of taxes, benefits, etc
I don't know about Selmar, but I do know that Marie said she was paying rent there in one of her question/answer things on Instagram stories. I don't recall if the rent was for her room and board, the "floral studio" or both.....but this was around the end of her time there and she said she had so much to do (which I could never figure out - what exactly WAS she doing?) and decided she didn't have time to do all the cooking there anymore. At the time, I thought she was making a statement by saying "if you're charging me, I'm not your flunky anymore".

Reactions: 21
artiste licence …..😈

daddy’s reaction to Philipa of the bed chamber - moving into Stephanoligy s bedroom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yeah, we don't know! She's still on the credits, just checked. Of course that doesn't mean one way or another, but I don't understand where the idea of them having a falling out comes from, it's just like Hanni disappeared, but that doesn't mean anything happened.
I don’t think Fanny has updated her credits for quite some time. A poster on here that was a former Patreon mentioned it had been months since they quit ad a patron and Fanny had not removed them from the credits.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Fanny has updated her credits for quite some time. A poster on here that was a former Patreon mentioned it had been months since they quit ad a patron and Fanny had not removed them from the credits.
yes, I know that, but how on earth would we know if Hanni, or anyone on there is still a patron or not? I don't think we have that level of intel.

Reactions: 12
Hanni (who we all have different opinions on- it varies anywhere from "Single-White-Female" to on the autism spectrum) was the most generous of all the Patrons, and lavished Fanny & Co with gifts- Hanni was the top tier Patron, who PAID to stay at the Shitoo WHILE being a volunteer as well. (WHAT?!?) She brought cases of Bollinger, bought a crap ton of gifts for the Shitoo (even the pepper grinder), lavished Fanny with gifts, paid for the satellite internet, and after staying longer than her intended stay, had to eventually return to the UK to work. Upon her return, it was awkward AF, to say the least, as Fanny was by then with Squirrel Nut Zipper, and Hanni cut short her stay, and stopped being a Patron.
Was just curious and checked the Mar 10th vlog and Hanni Ross is still listed...hmmm. Don't think her non royalness updates the patron credits, so Hanni could very well be an ex-patron. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ode to @vivalaloca

Gangsters Paradise 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
yes, I know that, but how on earth would we know if Hanni, or anyone on there is still a patron or not? I don't think we have that level of intel.
if I may …. It was addressed in patron
An ex .. patron very firmly asked for the name to be removed

usual shite regurgitated from the charlatan Stephanoligy
1:: so grateful for their donation
2:: very pressed for time hence not removed
3:: in honour of their donation - it was an epitaff to their presence

Now real truth

if showing 17 top tiers declined to pay for anymore - rubbish .
It could have caused a landslide

also the other rubbish spouted patrons just dropped down tiers

then 60% of them all dropped to 5 dollars 💵

her lips are moving - she’s lying

buying patrons herself
The overall % of support has dropped

ff sake my names still on the roll
And I stopped paying 7 months ago
😈😂😈😂😈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
One more comment on Ontario’s real estate…a friend bought a very modest old bungalow in Port Credit a few years ago for $475,000. Watched, as the entire neighborhood was bulldozed to build grand houses. Lived in it for four years, sold it for $880,000. Three years later, it has just been resold, with the understanding it will be bulldozed, for $2.2 million!

Was just curious and checked the Mar 10th vlog and Hanni Ross is still listed...hmmm. Don't think her non royalness updates the patron credits, so Hanni could very well be an ex-patron. :unsure:
Why would she update it? And have it appear she has lost Patrons? Wasn’t someone on here mentioning this very thing…that they had pulled their funds but were still listed?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Huh? Where did you get that from? Her room is filthy. No way someone is spends 3 hours a week cleaning that cluttered disaster.
“Mary Poppins” & Dave spend all their time cleaning the Wedgwood room. Lots of sweeping as the hot glued little white cameos are constantly popping off the walls and shattering on the filthy stone floors.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Unfortunately you will not know. She keeps the names on the end of her vlog to make it look like she has more patrons than she actually has.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
know you … well we do now 😈
#justiceforselmar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.