The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but OMG yes to that! I'm 33, I wore trousers like that when I was half my current age but I'm still traumatised 🙈
I had similar too. I remember when you walked into a puddle and they soaked right up to the knees and flapped about all soggy (I wore mine with kickers wonder if she'll be flogging them soon too 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
32, and yes, those are my EXACT school trousers, including the seam down the middle of each leg.

Reactions: 23
I'm not ready for that style of pant to come back into fashion.
I am! I just got a pair (not related to Anna’s pair). I feel like I’m the only one on this thread who actually likes items Anna wears (although I combine things very differently). Which makes sense, as I’m not really interested in vlogs, etc.

Reactions: 10
^^^That's right! The only shampoo I remember was Sunday Shampoo by B&B. And... dandruff? What dandruff? Talking about signing sponsorships left, right and centre!
I swear I remember her talking about sponsorships on her and Lily's podcast and saying that she was approached by shampoo brands but she only ever used Bumble & Bumble... oh how the times have changed. Ralph's onesies are expensive I guess,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess she thinks she can sell a dandruff shampoo, since you wouldn’t necessarily use that all of the time.

Reactions: 3
I am! I just got a pair (not related to Anna’s pair). I feel like I’m the only one on this thread who actually likes items Anna wears (although I combine things very differently). Which makes sense, as I’m not really interested in vlogs, etc.
I love these trousers, I’ve been wearing black flares for atleast a couple of years now 😂 I don’t like Anna’s fashion sense or lack of though. So boring and she can’t pull it off

Reactions: 9
Not the only one, I like a lot of her clothes, and have said so!

What the hello is the difference between Anna newton, icovettee, pebble and (similar) other British lifestyle influencers style? They look the same: grey, beige, long coats, jumpers, baggy trousers, ugly retro sunglasses, heavy looking (black) boots, the same gold jewellery everyone on IG owns... what fashion? It's just a specific style that's on repeat. Now that's winter you can experiment with various shades of scarves, hats, gloves, boots. But no. We all know they will add zero colour to their ootd. Gosh,they must take themselves so seriously posing in those unwiped mirrors. How awfully dull and passe. Maybe it's the fashion most prefer but how...yawn.... how boring. They must struggle to stay awake.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That jumper is so bobbly and tatty looking. It looks like an outfit she has picked up from a charity shop. Ugly black polyester trousers and an out of shape, oversized washed up bobbly old jumper. I'm not here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apologies for the close ups but what is with this pose? What is going on with her mouth? Looks so strange!
Aw there’s the little tongue again! That thing just can’t resist popping out for her followers.

It should be trademarked. Looks utterly twatty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I like them too but I'm short and put on weight during the pandemic so they really wouldn't suit me 😔

Looks like Anna has a new video up - wonder if it was meant to be uploaded mid-week or if this is another Mark oopsie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God I wish she'd stop waving her hands all over the place! Christ Anna calm the duck down
She said Dandruff-y. 😳
I agreed is just an AD calm down Nana. She is probably excited because she is showering in money

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.