Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
2015 Anna was peak for me, she dressed so stylish and flattering for her figure - she also wore bright lipsticks and her hair was longer which was flattering on her jawline!

Beige Anna is just that, beige. It doesn’t even suit her!

Reactions: 37

MoniC

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211115-210909_Instagram.jpg
huh? Wait what? The fuck? She's SO astronomically far from Travis Barker or Kourt Kardashian they're not even in the same solar system. More like channeling black trashbag considering how legit nothing about this outfit fits right

Is she for real? She really thinks she's a fashion icon

• Haha
  • Wow

peppin

VIP Member
I’m 6’7, I lost all my baby weight within 24 hours after giving birth via surrogate, and I didn’t send my kids to school until they were 43.
might I just say, you served the realest I-wanna-be-like-her moment and I'm so here for it?

• Haha
  • Heart

martaS

VIP Member
So I might be a bitch but Anna looks so orange and a bite crepey next to baby Ralph. (The baby is freaking adorable btw). But it seems that all the expensive skincare that Granna uses, doesn't really do much? She's only in her early thirties 😬

1636287274400.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
This AD is so half-assed. The place looks so drab and dreary. Couldn't she have lit the fire or put up a few Christmas decorations? Oh, sorry, forgot, this photo was probably taken in September!

Screenshot_20211210-085434_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Kazza55

I looked up the clothes she's wearing in that grid post and it's about £2000 worth. How can an ordinary person afford to pay that for a jumper, trousers and boots?

• Wow
  • Sad

roarke

VIP Member
“Hi guys, buy this Missoma jewellery - it’s my fave”
Four days later….
“Guysssss, I’m having a major Mejuri moment! Swipe swipe swipe”

it doesn’t work, and we’re going to have a lot of new members on this site soon if she continues.

• Heart

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Why on hell's earth does she find him so funny? She literally giggles at everything he says.

Pair of utter fannies.

• Haha

Snackella

Chatty Member
"And that obviously doesn't help when your body has just gone through a major major moment"
I can't believe she called child birth "a major moment" like that 😂

Ralph is adorable!

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
she doesn’t count her lucky stars, she pats herself on the back for creating this life for herself. Like her ‘good karma’ in becoming pregnant straight away, Anna thinks this setup is nothing less than what she deserves.

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
I don't believe in astrology and every time Anna comes out with some cliche line about how she's 'such a virgo' it just makes me roll my eyes. Much like lots of other things she does - buying beige clothes, including Mark in her content, aff linking baby products for $$ while choosing not to show the baby...

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Den for what? Getting the binoculars out to creep on the neighbours? To spend time deleting constructive criticism?

• Haha

w8g

VIP Member
If I hear “I get so much wear out of it” one more time, I will lose it. It is meant to be worn MANY times!

• Haha