The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20211219_103056.jpg

Looks line Anna has finally started reading the comments, as opposed to Mawk doing it. He would've deleted this without second thought.
(It continues "but will work on this going forward)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She lied though. She almost didn’t put this live lol you were called out idiot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
GAH!!!! ‘Going forward’ Nanna, stop being a vacuous disingenuous twit. Though it is good to see she’s actually engaging with some constructive feedback. It won’t continue of course. Anything else vaguely critical and Mawk and his cardigan will be back on the delete button.

Full confession: I LOATHE the phrase ‘going forward.’

Reactions: 29
There’s not much content in this one so she had to include the Father Christmas/Ralph bit but not showing it. So make up your mind if you want to get Ralph involved or just pretend like he doesn’t exist 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have to say though, her response is very professional and I can see why brands continue to work with her.

Reactions: 30
GAH!!!! ‘Going forward’ Nanna, stop being a vacuous disingenuous twit. Though it is good to see she’s actually engaging with some constructive feedback. It won’t continue of course. Anything else vaguely critical and Mawk and his cardigan will be back on the delete button.

Full confession: I LOATHE the phrase ‘going forward.’
I like to use the phrase “going forward” in the larger meetings at work and watch my manager recoil 😆

I have to say though, her response is very professional and I can see why brands continue to work with her.
Imagine Lily’s response. “I’m a busy London mum and you don’t understand my humour. Stop trying to cancel me- I don’t have my husband working for me, unlike others…” or some other irrelevant bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Photos on stories are even worse, out of focus and clearly shot with a flash during evening. Just shite quality all-round. Take some photography lessons, Mawk!!!

Their house to me always looks like it's freezing cold inside!
Anna has the Victorian orphanage of Lily’s dreams😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That condom hat needs burning asap. It is too thick for her big head, and it is not that cold in the UK to justify such a thick hat. But is beige and is Arket, so....walking condom head it is then

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well she’s definitely influenced me not to put this outfit together 😳 And why does that hat look so odd on her?
Is this in her home? What moron hangs art up so high? She’s tall and that picture extends over her head. These people have no style! Her interior style always sucked, I was brought in for the makeup and skin care, and I find it so annoying when she tries to do home / lifestyle content for reasons like this. And if it is / is not her home, anyway why tf would she pose with a picture sticking out of her head. The un-fluencer indeed.

Whatever your budget and whoever the recipient, I’ve trawled the web for the best gift ideas.

@Omegawild lol
WHOMEVER Anna. Writer my ass. And what a transparent money grab, jeez she just vomited up this ALs. God I’m just catching up on her and it seems she’s been particularly annoying these past couple of weeks!

In Anna's case it's more like: ✨Positive Vibes Only✨
“Good vibes” is the millennial version of “live laugh love” 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 932266
Looks line Anna has finally started reading the comments, as opposed to Mawk doing it. He would've deleted this without second thought.
(It continues "but will work on this going forward)

Wow. Anna must have been having a brave 'moment' to venture into the scary comment section without Mawk first scrubbing anything that might offend her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Too self involved to realise the approach to the baby content is obviously going to piss everyone off. The people who are ok with baby content will be annoyed at all the chat without seeing the kid. The people who aren’t there for baby content will be put off by all the chat. Further complicated by the fact she has to mention Space NK a lot for arranging the Santa visit. She is entitled to show as much or as little of her baby (and life) as she likes but this approach is the worst of both worlds. What a shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is this in her home? What moron hangs art up so high? She’s tall and that picture extends over her head. These people have no style! Her interior style always sucked, I was brought in for the makeup and skin care, and I find it so annoying when she tries to do home / lifestyle content for reasons like this. And if it is / is not her home, anyway why tf would she pose with a picture sticking out of her head. The un-fluencer indeed.

WHOMEVER Anna. Writer my ass. And what a transparent money grab, jeez she just vomited up this ALs. God I’m just catching up on her and it seems she’s been particularly annoying these past couple of weeks!

“Good vibes” is the millennial version of “live laugh love” 🤣
I would say “whoever” cos surely the sentence is short for “whoever the recipient IS”? So they’re the subject of the sentence. Also “whom” is dying out.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I would say “whoever” cos surely the sentence is short for “whoever the recipient IS”? So they’re the subject of the sentence. Also “whom” is dying out.
I agree whom is archaic, but that’s a different topic. There are still modern uses for whomever. As always, there’s a lot of problems with Anna’s writing, so much so that you can’t even quickly run the “whomever / whoever” object / subject pronoun test on this sentence without completely rewriting it. To me, “whomever” sounds better in the sentence as is, but if Mark was the wunderkind PM Anna claims he is, a quick, better edit would be “No matter the recipient or the budget … ” And don’t even get me started on “trawled” good grief. Maybe she’s channeling her inner fisherman from all that chunky hat wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's trying to have her cake and eat it too, it's obviously not going to work

I couldn't get past 2 mins of the latest video because her brows are SO bad - isn't that wild?? I can't continue a video because someone's BROWS are that bad? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That is indeed her home — her bedroom, to be exact (it’s featured in today’s blog). And yes, it is too high, and same with the art over her mantle, and it drives me crazy. Art that is too high is a major pet peeve of mine. And no, if you’re taller than average that doesn’t mean you should hang your art higher. There is a more or less standard height for art that’s been used over the years and that is not going to change no matter what. It also doesn’t matter how high your ceilings are. Relatedly, I still can’t believe her bedroom looks like she just moved in yesterday (same with the living room). I guess she doesn’t realize how cold and uninviting her house looks? Get some rugs, some real art, some decor, do something!

Reactions: 12
"Whom" isn't "archaic". It is still valid. I find her constant repetition of "Me and Mark" far more grating. "Me and .." is terrible grammar.

Reactions: 18
From the sound of Zoe Suggs thread, these two are spending a bit of time today. Lily must be annoyed - Anna’s new bestie has millions of followers, and when they eventual play date photo is posted where she’s tagged, she’ll gain loads of Zoe’s stans.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
From the sound of Zoe Suggs thread, these two are spending a bit of time today. Lily must be annoyed - Anna’s new bestie has millions of followers, and when they eventual play date photo is posted where she’s tagged, she’ll gain loads of Zoe’s stans.
Ralph's head will surely be cropped out of that photo.

Anna will be loving this new 'friendship.' Imagine what it could do for her numbers! I mean Poppy Deyes has 1M IG followers. Baffling!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ralph's head will surely be cropped out of that photo.

Anna will be loving this new 'friendship.' Imagine what it could do for her numbers! I mean Poppy Deyes has 1M IG followers. Baffling!
Anna is at 480k now…I haven’t checked in a while but I swear it has been quite a lot higher than that? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 5
Zoe put up a vlog and talked about Anna because they were about to meet up. Zoe didn't film that though (but everything else that day) and I don't know when that happened. It was funny seeing Zoe explain how long she has known Anna -10 to 12 years apparently, when the only reason she even meets her is because their babies were born two days apart from each other (according do Zoe). I don't think there was any kind of actual friendship until now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.