The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I DID NOT miss *ad break*, might have to mute her for a few weeks with all the af that are potentially coming up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I personally think she and other influencers (Taylor Wynn and Fleur come to mind) looked so much better and youthful when their eyebrows weren't as "full". It kinda drugs the face down to me and looks more masculine. I think there could be a happy medium. There are very few people (quietly: erm, women?)that can get away with "strong bushy brow". The big brows don't look horrid or bad, theyre just not flattering to all female faces "equally" in my view.

I thought Mark was the one with the flaky scalp? Just be glad we didn't get a video of him in the shower!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s said for years and years that she only uses Bumble & Bumble Sunday shampoo… but hey, what’s a little disingenuity when there’s a tit load of cash available to say you suddenly like a different brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 41
In her defence I’ll say I remember she used a Vichy shampoo for her scalp a few years ago (shame on me for knowing that useless fact), she showed it on an Empties video.

Reactions: 8
Who or what has inspired this disaster of a tit show?

Lizzy Haddfield. Anna has gotten into her head that she's carbon copy of Lizzy body-wise and that she can copy her style head to toe. Which she obviously can't. As boring as this outfit is, at least it looks decent on Lizzy.

Reactions: 10
Sent her a few questions. Watch her avoid them like the plague in favour of answering only AFL-able ones 🙄

ETA: Did another one, asked her how she got back in shape so fast. I hope she answers it, as it's my gift to Lily.

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow, groundbreaking fashion tips - jeans, shirts, boots and a bag 😂 All from ridiculously overpriced brands 🙄 #relatable
£2k puzzle bag is a “must have” item. Seriously, what planet are these influencers on and whyyyy do people keep clicking on their links to feed this shallow and lazy lifestyle??

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.