The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she also said how these brands NEVER do such a sale, and how she wears Missoma/Mejuri everyday.
Even the jumper she was wearing in both videos were SO similar.

Seeing so many influencers shilling these two brands over this weekend has completely turned me off them.

Reactions: 17
And she also said how these brands NEVER do such a sale, and how she wears Missoma/Mejuri everyday.
Even the jumper she was wearing in both videos were SO similar.

Seeing so many influencers shilling these two brands over this weekend has completely turned me off them.
I didn't even notice she was harping on about two different brands 🥱
To put it as Lily: everything about Nanna is so same-y.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The blatant ‘look how thin I am mere months after giving birth’ photo and the fawning comments underneath it makes me really sad. We really do praise thinness above all else.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She's doing show me a picture of over on IG. Setting myself up for another disappointment by asking for thins I know she won't share.

ETA: @jaymie it's your chance to ask for a pic of her bottom teeth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to see just how big her tongue is - she can't keep it in her mouth so it must be mahoosive!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am here to say that if she was truly that girl-from-next-door lie that she tries to push... she would have never uploaded black tight leather outfit post pregnancy. Especially that a lot of her followers (not to mention besties?) can be pregnant or just had a baby etc, this doesn't show much solidarity- just my take. It's so true when they say that a photo can say a thousand words (about someone)!

Look how thin am I ! Look it! Oh, how was my birthing experience? Nah, check another woman's channel for the gory bits *giggle,giggle*. Anna Newton for you.
She is showing her true colours of a vile little madam.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This is really getting ridiculous.
I am unmarried, should I get offended everytime an influencer mentiones their husband or posts a picture of them? Of their anniversary? Of the two of them with their children? Because she's supposed the show solidarity with all her single followers and not flaunt her marriage at us? Does it trigger me sometimes? Yes, it does. Would I ever in a million years hold it against someone for being married and mention it on SM? duck no.
Ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I am unmarried, should I get offended everytime an influencer mentiones their husband or posts a picture of them? Of their anniversary? Of the two of them with their children? Because she's supposed the show solidarity with all her single followers and not flaunt her marriage at us? Does it trigger me sometimes? Yes, it does. Would I ever in a million years hold it against someone for being married and mention it on SM? duck no.
Ridiculous.
I agree and am in the same boat as you. What is this solidarity crap about? I can't stand Anna and think that she is as phony as they come, but why should she have to hide her figure under a sack just because other new mothers might not have lost as much weight? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 40
Ridiculous.
This was my opinion and we are all here to share one.

My complaint was that Anna Newton is not as classy and innocent as she tries to portray herself. A huge narcissistic hypocrite. Will show you leather outfit post baby but won't mention a word about her birth. Is she that immature perhaps?

I agree and am in the same boat as you. What is this solidarity crap about? I can't stand Anna and think that she is as phony as they come, but why should she have to hide her figure under a sack just because other new mothers might not have lost as much weight? Ridiculous.
Why is she showing her figure in tight leather after her birth? But never before? It's pretty calculating. And tight leather fine but talking about the birth not fine. Even though we are all adults.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This was my opinion and we are all here to share one.

My complaint was that Anna Newton is not as classy and innocent as she tries to portray herself. A huge narcissistic hypocrite. Will show you leather outfit post baby but won't mention a word about her birth. Is she that immature perhaps?

Why is she showing her figure in tight leather after her birth? But never before? It's pretty calculating. And tight leather fine but talking about the birth not fine. Even though we are all adults.
Hang on, what?! Because she wears leather trousers she should tell all about her birth experience?! On what planet does this remotely make sense?

She does many annoying things, but this is absolutely not one of them. Giving birth is basically one of the most vulnerable experiences most women will ever have, and there’s no bleeping way you could pay me enough to disclose the minutiae of mine to half a million strangers. Not like it’s off-brand for her - she’s never particularly been an over-sharer.

Reactions: 39
Hang on, what?! Because she wears leather trousers she should tell all about her birth experience?! On what planet does this remotely make sense?

She does many annoying things, but this is absolutely not one of them. Giving birth is basically one of the most vulnerable experiences most women will ever have, and there’s no bleeping way you could pay me enough to disclose the minutiae of mine to half a million strangers. Not like it’s off-brand for her - she’s never particularly been an over-sharer.
I suggest calm down. There is no point getting that upset and serious about the thread about Anna Newton. It is easy to move on. Click block button next to my name. Don't make into the speech that portrays only specific opinions to be approved.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I come back after everyone had a banana, went outside and touched the grass. Thanks. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some people here take tattle way too seriously, is a trash thread at the end of the day. You can’t comment about eye brows, you can’t comment about her figure blah blah because her eye brows have feeling. 🤭 She wanted the compliments, that’s it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah but you're all not born in August so shut up now. :LOL:

Edit: that was a joke. Let's all chill ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna has worn those trousers and items like that plenty of times, people are triggering themselves reading different things in it now. This is just how she has posted outfits over the years, in various sizes.
EB80CE5A-248F-4C9B-BD2E-DA4AEF4A2128.jpeg

what I’m curious about is when she’ll share what’s wrong with her leg, that she always has to stand on one leg. I wish she were more open about that ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.