The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still pushing the "capshool" wardrobe? It's not a small collection of "pieces". She has a whole large mouldy room for her copious overpriced all looks the same knitwear, overpriced jeans and £500 boots.
Next week do you think we'll have a Christmas "mill planning" video sponsored by Waitrose & Partners? If we're lucky we may get a second chance to see Mark eating a Waitrose & Partners Mince Pie. Oh my days... I'm really here for that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
duck sake, I bought Waitrose ***and Partners*** mince pies for Christmas Day a fortnight ago… now they feel all tainted and beige to me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The black leather trousers need burning ASAP. I am not against leather trousers but that one is so horrible, it is in a length that I do not understand 🤢

• Haha
She has to be taking the p***, right?

Anna, you don't have a capsule wardrobe. Stop this nonsense. Rejoice and appreciate the abundance and try and make good content out of that. You're not fooling anybody!

Just a thought! Why Allana gets new Mejuri rings etc from the newest collections all the time and Anna only shows those two wonky bent rings she got years ago. Why would Mejuri agree to that kind of poor advertisement when they have so many newest gorgeous pieces of jewellery she could be showing us is beyond me😳.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh bore off Nanna. You have, as you say, a whole “wardrobe rumm”, even your creepy husband is taking the piss out of you making yet another capshool wardrobe video, it’s time to stop. I couldn’t make it past 2 minutes.

Reactions: 20
I want to go like these comments while they're still up but I don't want to give Anna a click on real YouTube. I scrubbed through the whole video and there was one part where she's holding up the exact same poo brown collared sweater next to the one she already has on her body, looks awful on her and on the hanger. Just give it up!! you don't have a capsule wardrobe anymore under any circumstances or any stretch of the imagination!

EF08983F-C965-4951-8545-A47C8D89A9C3.png

Also side note those floppy collared sweaters annoy me so much - they look like they want to be polo shirts but the designer was too cheap to add real buttons to make it a functional polo collar, I swear I had a few cheap tops like that back in the mid 2000s when polo shirts were last really popular (in the US at least). Like a blazer with no vent/buttons at the cuff, you can tell it's a cheap blazer if the cuff is just plain. Excruciating that those sweaters are hundreds of pounds

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm seriously considering unsubscribing from all her platform. She's so boring and just recyling the same boring content that no one wants or cares about, like some robot. I can't even bring myself to watch today's video, 50 shades of beige jumpers. I can't believe she makes the amount of money she does with this content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm seriously considering unsubscribing from all her platform. She's so boring and just recyling the same boring content that no one wants or cares about, like some robot. I can't even bring myself to watch today's video, 50 shades of beige jumpers. I can't believe she makes the amount of money she does with this content.
The cull is an important part of life.
I recently removed myself from my Facebook account and made another, pulling across friends and family that I actually want to participate in my life and it was wonderful (I live nowhere near my family so I need some sort of social to keep in contact).
does she give you joy? If not, get rid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I want to go like these comments while they're still up but I don't want to give Anna a click on real YouTube. I scrubbed through the whole video and there was one part where she's holding up the exact same poo brown collared sweater next to the one she already has on her body, looks awful on her and on the hanger. Just give it up!! you don't have a capsule wardrobe anymore under any circumstances or any stretch of the imagination!

View attachment 919461

Also side note those floppy collared sweaters annoy me so much - they look like they want to be polo shirts but the designer was too cheap to add real buttons to make it a functional polo collar, I swear I had a few cheap tops like that back in the mid 2000s when polo shirts were last really popular (in the US at least). Like a blazer with no vent/buttons at the cuff, you can tell it's a cheap blazer if the cuff is just plain. Excruciating that those sweaters are hundreds of pounds
Oof these are now the most liked comments on this video.
1639331366212.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well she’s definitely influenced me not to put this outfit together 😳 And why does that hat look so odd on her?
Because she’s doing what all these other influencers are doing, leaving space at the top!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she’s definitely influenced me not to put this outfit together 😳 And why does that hat look so odd on her?
The Arket hat is very thick, it actually makes her head bigger. I ordered it, it makes my head look so big.
I don’t think we need such a thick hat in the UK but hey is ARKET

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.