The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it very backwards, applying for something as Mr and Mrs Mark Newton? Is Anna not her own person anymore?
1640127157535.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I bet he "earns" more than she does, i.e.she pays him more than she does herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh man, that’s so gross.

What young couple does this post-2000?

I’m personally content to be a “Mrs” and all that, but why in heaven’s name would I ever be referred to by my husband’s FIRST name?!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Is it just me or is it very backwards, applying for something as Mr and Mrs Mark Newton? Is Anna not her own person anymore?
View attachment 937536
When I was a kid my parents would sometimes get Christmas cards or wedding invitations addressed in this way. It is the traditional way to address correspondence to a married couple - but even as a kid it always annoyed me and I would say to my mum 'but you have your OWN name!' It's so old fashioned and trivializes women.

Anna is very traditional though she sometimes tries to pretend she's not - like when she used to say she was unsure about having kids. That's fair and valid for a lot of people, but it never was for her. Anna was never unsure about having kids. She just decided to lie about it because 'relatability.' And she'll be quite happy to be referred to as 'Mrs. Mark Newton' for the rest of her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
When I was a kid my parents would sometimes get Christmas cards or wedding invitations addressed in this way. It is the traditional way to address correspondence to a married couple - but even as a kid it always annoyed me and I would say to my mum 'but you have your OWN name!' It's so old fashioned and trivializes women.

Anna is very traditional though she sometimes tries to pretend she's not - like when she used to say she was unsure about having kids. That's fair and valid for a lot of people, but it never was for her. Anna was never unsure about having kids. She just decided to lie about it because 'relatability.' And she'll be quite happy to be referred to as 'Mrs. Mark Newton' for the rest of her life.
That is another lie

Reactions: 10
Didn't Anna say that Mark wanted to have his den above the new garage? The planning permission restricts the use of the upstairs to storage only. Also, they are using two different companies for both builds (garage and kitchen extension), interesting! The kitchen does look like a glass box, they are using double glazing.

Reactions: 6
Didn't Anna say that Mark wanted to have his den above the new garage? The planning permission restricts the use of the upstairs to storage only. Also, they are using two different companies for both builds (garage and kitchen extension), interesting! The kitchen does look like a glass box, they are using double glazing.
A den! He’s one of those men who pretend that want this masculine bachelor-type pad to be all manly and stuff. When in reality I imagine him tucked away building model trains.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Den for what? Getting the binoculars out to creep on the neighbours? To spend time deleting constructive criticism?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A den! He’s one of those men who pretend that want this masculine bachelor-type pad to be all manly and stuff. When in reality I imagine him tucked away building model trains.
Model trains are bit too cool for him. I imagine him having a wall of binoculars in his den for spying on different neighbours.

Den for what? Getting the binoculars out to creep on the neighbours? To spend time deleting constructive criticism?
HAHA snap! We just said the same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dungeon. With that floppy hair, all he needs is traditional lenses and we’ve got ourselves a friendly neighbourhood serial killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What went through their heads that made them think that’s a good photo to post online, major creeper vibes off Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was going in for baby number 2 early next year. She’s not doing anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.