The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the R necklace from? I don’t want to give her any money but I’m a sucker for an initial necklace.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get why they have to delete those comments. If they actually read them and thought for a minute or 30 (or a few weeks even) about what are those people suggesting, Anna's content could improve tremendously (and she would get new followers too)...but noooo, it will be only "WECOlMe BACk aNnA" crap all over again and again and again 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So old people name is a trend now, I fear I have to name my future daughter Jane or Sandra o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed the tags on the bag as well.

I'm guessing they're doing a "month's" worth of "content" ahead of time. Notice that yellow jumper was featured in her last video, this video and in the same photo she posted on IG? They are truly milking each time they turn on the camera and leave their damp house.

Anna said they have a bunch of sponsorships/ads coming out soon hence the month in advance. I mean, how else can Lord Newton and his hairy Lady take a proper Christmas break otherwise?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So a Misoma ad this morning, and we know (because Mark can’t do his job) that she has a Mejuri ad going up this weekend? Wonder how those brands feel about having ads go live in the same week…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I really don’t want to buy from these two brands, do any of you have any recommendations for jewellery that wouldn’t tarnish easily that I can’t wear it in Gym and shower?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really don’t want to buy from these two brands, do any of you have any recommendations for jewellery that wouldn’t tarnish easily that I can’t wear it in Gym and shower?
Raven James Jewellery

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Proper jewellery, go into an actual jewellers! This tit influencers shill will never compare

Reactions: 14
Do you have any recommendations :)

I saw Dubye’s face there haha so she is shilling jewellery now. I swear 5 years ago it was books and now they are doing jewellery :cry:
Sorry, it just launched and I couldn't resist 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing Anna does with the same items appearing in multiple videos/pictures etc…I think she’s trying to get a uniform “brand” so everything is cohesive but it’s so BORING! It makes her pages waaaay too rigid and samey, doesn’t feel natural at all.

How can she think viewers are interested in seeing her recommend a jumper we’ve seen thousands of times on insta?

Its a shame she doesn’t want to talk about her personal life on YT at all because she is not cut out to be a fashion blogger. The baby/home life is the only thing vaguely interesting about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve decided to do this I used to only have real jewellery when I owned v little but I was influenced by the gold plated trendy stuff the last few years and I’m sick of them tarnishing the gold wearing off etc and it’s not like it’s a case that you get what you pay for I’ve spent on Astley Clark and it’s lost its gold the same as if it was asos

I’ll stick with real silver and gold from now on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I 100% back Automic Gold. Pretty sure they ship internationally. They are pricier than Mejuri and Missoma, but their gold is all recycled, the owner is queer and their marketing is very inclusive. I have a few huggies and a ring from them and that have all held up beautifully.

The thing Anna does with the same items appearing in multiple videos/pictures etc…I think she’s trying to get a uniform “brand” so everything is cohesive but it’s so BORING! It makes her pages waaaay too rigid and samey, doesn’t feel natural at all.

How can she think viewers are interested in seeing her recommend a jumper we’ve seen thousands of times on insta?

Its a shame she doesn’t want to talk about her personal life on YT at all because she is not cut out to be a fashion blogger. The baby/home life is the only thing vaguely interesting about her!
This is my issue too. Like fine, jumper-jeans combos. Totally cool. But when it’s the same jumper and jeans that EVERY OTHER PICK ME WHITE GIRL INFLUENCER IS SHILLING, then it’s an issue. Be different! Find new and up and coming brands! Buy something with your own money for a change!

ALSO! Gleam’s beloved tan guru Jules von Hepp launched a knitwear line. Why hasn’t she bought anything from them?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.