Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Where is Nicky? Are you out there? Did you legit drive from Dublin to limerick to drop off the 1 Johnny? How on earth did the flat mates sit there knowing her yet hearing about this fantasy alternative life she was leading?
And as for the university ulster story above.. I don’t get it? She was going out with some guy who was going for student union president but got caught out texting other guys.. what’s the big deal /intervention about that?
She drove from Dublin to Tipp?? Hang on, JB sat and ate the fry with them all and then got in a car with a stranger for the guts of an hour or more? Was that lad off school sick when they taught about stranger danger?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
She must be good... imagine if she put those skills into something useful. Can we send her to go talk Putin down?
Maybe if we photoshop a pic of Putin with a sliothar, Nikki will send in Cora the explorer and her troops to distract the men of Russia et voila - world peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Tester77

I trust none of yous.

For all I know, all you accounts could be more accounts made by Nicki and are all interacting with each other to give the illusion of being different people.

I am even starting to doubt my myself haha

Relistening to part 2, chapter 10; Better Call Paul,

I very much get the impression that the 2 Johnnies are very dubious of Pauls story.
I get this impression far more now than I did the first time I heard it.

I say the lads know exactly everything that went on but have to phrase it in a way that they are unsure about everything for legal reasons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

lilypad666

I understand where you’re coming from 100%. I actually decided not to share half of what has been circulating around the place. But this was never going to end pretty, and I think Niamh deserves to be outed publicly. As stated previously, she has been given numerous opportunities to stop this and apologise, but she kept digging a hole for herself and hiding behind more fake pages. This was never going to end unless she was outed unfortunately. She has stalked men around different cities, taken photos without consent, harassed them in their own college, stolen real people’s identities and even asked for (and received) nudes off some men. Imagine the betrayal you would feel if you found out the person you were opening up to, getting to know and starting to trust was a fake person? Catfishing is a serious and dangerous topic that needs to be discussed, and I’m sorry but the people that are behind these fake profiles need to be outed and dare I say- shamed. Mental health can’t be blamed when it’s going on for 7-9 years. I think if the genders were reversed, we would have no problem outing and shaming a man if he fooled and manipulated women into sending explicit photos of themselves for the guts of 9 years. It’s odd behaviour and she needs to know it’s not ok.
As for Paul, I don’t want to say too much about him as maybe he really is that naive. I’m sceptical however, and would say he also needs a kick in the hole for being friends with her alone.
Totally agree!!! I just can’t get over she gave Johnny a lift home. She knew exactly where he lived and was able to take pics around his home and town - if the roles were reversed and a man had done that to a woman - he would be named and shamed. He would be called a predator who is capable of doing anything - how can she not be treated the same?

Reactions: 58

si18765

Maybe I’m being harsh or unfair but I think she deserves to be outed so people are made aware of this behaviour. Number 1 she has been doing it for years and number 2 she clearly has not learned her lesson after being caught by Johnny. If she had owned up and been remorseful fair enough- But no, instead when caught she first made the muireann page and when she was caught from that she made the shannon page to try put all the blame on this shannon. And even then after all of that she made another page trying to talk to Johnny again pretending to be a gaurd.

Why should anyone deserve to get away with that? As the psychologist said people need to be taught to be remorseful for her actions and she’s clearly showing no signs of remorse. Doesn’t need to be a ‘witch hunt’ but fucking hell she’s been at this for years now. People citing mental health etc IMO she’s just unhappy in her life because she’s well enough to come up with a highly believable fake page(s) and con numerous men. It’s the most highly believable catfish I’ve ever seen anyway. Yes she may need help but she also deserves to face her actions when she clearly isn’t learning. If shes left off she’ll take a break and be at it again in 6 months.

Reactions: 57

MsMoMo

I dont think she's obsessed with Johnny or any of her targets. She likes being associated with the celebrity status. I wouldnt be surprised if she's already registered on here.
One thing is for sure, she was definitely at the 2Johnnies 3Arena gig. Would love to have been seated next to her when the guys started the live segment on the catfishing story! Can you imagine the panic, for all she knew she was about to be revealed to a live audience :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 57

martha82

Chatty Member
It’s the guy who was texting / calling her for 3 years, called it a “relationship” & used photoshopped photos of them on his profile that takes me to the fair.
Like does ANYONE on here believe they could daily text & call someone for 3yrs but never meet them? Or even FaceTime them? AND call it a relationship.
now that is insane behaviour in my book!

I also think this all makes these guys look like such saps! The lure of a hot looking woman! Jesus Christ. Surely the hottest woman on earth could be an absolute dose of shite in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Erikafei

Hi all, I actually created an account just so I could comment here.

Listened to this over the past two weeks and it's almost like listening to the Serial podcast way back when! Absolutely mad stuff.

I know this is a gossip site, but I have to disagree with the public identification / outing of Nikki and Footballer Paul.

Like we know she has done terrible stuff and that she needs help. But publicly ID'ing her so she can be vilified online is not going to help the thing.
Also in fairness to footballer Paul, he actually spoke to the lads in confidence and it's not right that his ID should be implied by the post above.

Side note: seriously impressive sleuthing by people on this thread.

The lads went to great lengths to use pseudonyms on the podcast for all involved. I think any posts earlier that identify Nikki or Footballer Paul should be edited or deleted (unpopular opinion for a gossip site I know!).

Like we can all continue to discuss this madness without having to explicitly name the names!
I can definitely see where you're coming from and there is definitely a concern regarding the mental health of those involved, but on the other hand, I'm really sick of poor mental health being used as an excuse to treat people poorly. Her actions themselves have put others at risk and in pain. There's a little thing called consequences, which our actions have, and this one seems yet to do so despite this going on for years.

I do agree that football Paul he hasn't done anything wrong and it seems unfair his identity has been outed

Reactions: 54

Wexico

Hi all, I actually created an account just so I could comment here.

Listened to this over the past two weeks and it's almost like listening to the Serial podcast way back when! Absolutely mad stuff.

I know this is a gossip site, but I have to disagree with the public identification / outing of Nikki and Footballer Paul.

Like we know she has done terrible stuff and that she needs help. But publicly ID'ing her so she can be vilified online is not going to help the thing.
Also in fairness to footballer Paul, he actually spoke to the lads in confidence and it's not right that his ID should be implied by the post above.

Side note: seriously impressive sleuthing by people on this thread.

The lads went to great lengths to use pseudonyms on the podcast for all involved. I think any posts earlier that identify Nikki or Footballer Paul should be edited or deleted (unpopular opinion for a gossip site I know!).

Like we can all continue to discuss this madness without having to explicitly name the names!
Struggling to see your point of view I'm afraid she's been doing this for 8+ years now?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

comment on life

There may be no demand for a 2 Johnnies thread at all but has anyone listened to the GAA catfish story on last week's podcast?! Absolute insanity!
Jeepers. I guess there was demand 😂 Anyone have suggestion for a new thread title before we proceed? I'm gonna go with The 2 Johnnies #2 Better Call Paul

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Wexico

She must have a book the size of the yellow pages with different emai addresses and passwords

• Haha
Reactions: 52

jamesbond0096

I see where the lads are coming from putting this out there and it's by the far the most insane story I've ever come across. Slightly worried that it's going to take on a life of its own now and end in tragedy.

Niki is completely in the wrong and clearly needs some sort of mental health treatment a long with anyone who was complicit in the catfishing. I think it's right to call it out and the lads did a great job in terms of maintaining some sort of anonymity but it's clearly not been enough.

I also think Paul was involved because he was one of the most important components of the whole thing working as he gave legitimacy to it.

I'm a fan of the 2 johnnies and think they'd handled it as best they could. I just hope to god this doesn't end badly because now it's in the public space with so much media attention and those involved really aren't in a stable frame of mind anything could happen.

This has serous netflix documentary vibes off it just hoping it doesn't end badly.

Reactions: 51

Poppy4778

She’s been outed before and lost her job over it. That wasn’t enough to stop the behaviour so do you really think a few people identifying her on tattle is gonna change anything? You could almost understand this off a kid in college but a grown woman - it’s beyond belief. No sympathy for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 51

harari448

Again... She's been doing this for 8 years! She's been called out, she's lost jobs and not been reemployed because of this and still hasn't stopped. Doing something like this is the only way to stop herself and Football Paul from fucking with people! End of!!
Fully agree with this - if a fella had set up a fake profile, sent and solicited pictures from multiple girls, set up fake dates and when called out on his behaviour had his “friends” text and abuse the girls you can be certain a stop would’ve been put to it far quicker. Fairplayto Johnny for speaking about it, and would imagine a lot of lads will come forward with similar stories. She was playing with fire and should rightfully suffer the consequences now

Reactions: 50