The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I’m baffled again. There’s photos of them both together since 2016 in Ryan’s after matches with the rest of the team, why are people saying they’ve only been together since 2021? 😵💫 like it seems to me that they’ve been together a long time, longer than what people are saying. She was also the one there when they won the Munster final with his friends and that night in photos, surely they all knew he was with her and not this other girl? I don’t understand his part of the lies, it doesn’t add up 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There are many reasons why stalking and harassment against women by men might be taken more seriously - it happens far for frequently, men generally tend to hold more power societally than women & men can often physically overpower women much more easily. That doesn’t mean this case should be taken less seriously but let’s not prete These things happen in a vacuum. Even the phrase “gender based crimes” is used when someone is targeted because of their gender - ie male violence towards women.

Also I’ve only seen a small number of posts defending her/minimising what she’s done and those people got jumped on and given out to. I agree that this should be taken seriously, I just don’t know how much it adds to the conversation to ask us to “imagine the roles reversed”. Hope that makes sense
I see your argument but I dont agree. These guys were targeted because they are men. The fact it happens far less often is exactly why it should be taken more seriously when it does. It delitigitimises the campaign against gender based crimes (which the majority of are committed against women) if we disregard male victims.

Anyway, its off topic so we'll agree to disagree and leave it at that

Reactions: 2
I see your argument but I dont agree. These guys were targeted because they are men. The fact it happens far less often is exactly why it should be taken more seriously when it does. It delitigitimises the campaign against gender based crimes (which the majority of are committed against women) if we disregard male victims.

Anyway, its off topic so we'll agree to disagree and leave it at that
Patriarchy hurts men and women, but women will always suffer more due to the Patriarchy. End of story!

Reactions: 14
Sorry, I’m baffled again. There’s photos of them both together since 2016 in Ryan’s after matches with the rest of the team, why are people saying they’ve only been together since 2021? 😵💫 like it seems to me that they’ve been together a long time, longer than what people are saying. She was also the one there when they won the Munster final with his friends and that night in photos, surely they all knew he was with her and not this other girl? I don’t understand his part of the lies, it doesn’t add up 😂

And I’ve also looked closely at more photos that I’ve seen of her, she’s wearing an engagement ring on her left hand. So were they engaged?? I have so many questions 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And I’ve also looked closely at more photos that I’ve seen of her, she’s wearing an engagement ring on her left hand. So were they engaged?? I have so many questions 😂😂
Photo might be flipped if its selfie... you'd usually hold your drink in you're tight hand. Unless she's a ciotóg

Photo might be flipped if its selfie... you'd usually hold your drink in you're tight hand. Unless she's a ciotóg
Look at this one though, I don’t know, I’m just speculating because it seems like they’ve been together a lot longer than what people are saying. Just baffled 😂😂😂 I just can’t understand how his team mates thought he was with someone else when it’s her he’s bringing out to all the events etc , that’s why I’m so confused 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Has the Irish media given her name a blackout because I gave her name or even the situation a search on Twitter wields no results on Twitter? Even tho it said it was being talked about.

When I search her name, it’s telling me people are discussing the topic but when I try to see what people are talking about i also get this message
52205F74-B309-42E7-8AB8-55B709BD0F8A.jpeg

54A075BE-AF0F-4EE6-855F-9BB46ECB5A18.jpeg

And the same goes for the two Johnnies when I search their name and the catfish tag, the Twitter suggestion says hundreds are talking about it right now but the last time there was a tweet about it was yesterday morning.

4D2F308C-AFD2-44E6-83D5-7586993B2EE6.jpeg
F8E13B91-E5A5-4147-9C53-378FCB26BD26.jpeg

Has the Irish media given her name a blackout because I gave her name or even the situation a search on Twitter wields no results on Twitter? Even tho it said it was being talked about.

When I search her name, it’s telling me people are discussing the topic but when I try to see what people are talking about i also get this message
View attachment 1302863
View attachment 1302866
And the same goes for the two Johnnies when I search their name and the catfish tag, the Twitter suggestion says hundreds are talking about it right now but the last time there was a tweet about it was yesterday morning.

View attachment 1302874View attachment 1302879
Could have gotten an injunction?

Is it just me or is this photo photoshopped? His head looks strange to me.
May be clutching at straws here but if it is it would indicate that there was some sort of breakup pre Christmas this year and perhaps she’d been blocked 🤔 she’s done this before..

Attachments

Is it just me or is this photo photoshopped? His head looks strange to me.
May be clutching at straws here but if it is it would indicate that there was some sort of breakup pre Christmas this year and perhaps she’d been blocked 🤔 she’s done this before..
I don’t think so, on her social media before she deleted it there was videos on her highlights from that night and he was definitely there with some of his family. I’d also heard they were spotted in his hometown having a Valentines meal too in February but not sure how true that is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't rule out the possibility she's photoshopped absolutely everything relating to him and her also. Those fingers might not even be hers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused - sorry just on the first few pages but had to comment so the rest makes sense! That Facebook profile that was posted of Niamh who is she in the story? Nicky? Or did someone just know who she was and the Niamh account was never actually used to contact any of the people who were catfished?

I don’t think so, on her social media before she deleted it there was videos on her highlights from that night and he was definitely there with some of his family. I’d also heard they were spotted in his hometown having a Valentines meal too in February but not sure how true that is.
Good detective work 🫡 She met his family...😵💫

I’m so confused - sorry just on the first few pages but had to comment so the rest makes sense! That Facebook profile that was posted of Niamh who is she in the story? Nicky? Or did someone just know who she was and the Niamh account was never actually used to contact any of the people who were catfished?
Niamh = Nikki. Nikki is the fake name the lads used for her.

Good detective work 🫡 She met his family...😵💫
Well on her social media she was always in his house in Tipperary. There was videos of her constantly there on her Instagram and on highlights also traced right back to 2016 where his footballer friends are all in photos. This is what I can’t understand. How is he saying he isn’t with her? She’s wearing a ring, the tik tok video that was sent into a WhatsApp group chat, he’s taken her to family events/football events - I can’t understand how he thinks saying he’s not with her when there was a plenty of evidence that he was on her socials. It’s all deleted now, she seems to have deleted everything

• Wow
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1302863
View attachment 1302866

View attachment 1302874View attachment 1302879
I'd say people just don't want to name her under their own profiles in case its seen as bullying or some other possible backlash.

Media won't name her without concrete evidence... and giving her a right to reply

Reactions: 1
Well on her social media she was always in his house in Tipperary. There was videos of her constantly there on her Instagram and on highlights also traced right back to 2016 where his footballer friends are all in photos. This is what I can’t understand. How is he saying he isn’t with her? She’s wearing a ring, the tik tok video that was sent into a WhatsApp group chat, he’s taken her to family events - I can’t understand how he thinks saying he’s not with her when there was a plenty of evidence that he was on her socials. It’s all deleted now, she seems to have deleted everything
This is huge…guessing you must be local to him? I thought that’s all it would take would be someone local enough to football Paul to set the record straight.
So there leaves the question..
Why did he come onto the podcast then?
Did he want a bit of attention and recognition? Did he want her to stop and this was his last stitch effort?
Or did they both get a sick kick out of it because both were in on it?

he hardly thought he’d be anon, Anyone who knew him would recognise his voice..and hers!
this story gets weirder by the day 🤯

Reactions: 1
This is huge…guessing you must be local to him? I thought that’s all it would take would be someone local enough to football Paul to set the record straight.
So there leaves the question..
Why did he come onto the podcast then?
Did he want a bit of attention and recognition? Did he want her to stop and this was his last stitch effort?
Or did they both get a sick kick out of it because both were in on it?

he hardly thought he’d be anon, Anyone who knew him would recognise his voice..and hers!
this story gets weirder by the day 🤯

Was his voice heard in the podcast? I must have missed that bit. I’m really not sure, I’m so confused about the whole thing. I don’t live that far from him. I have seen him and her together a lot in his hometown and out on nights out together along with his friends. She has went to a lot of his matches with his mam and father. I just can’t comprehend any of it. I thought it was pretty common knowledge that they were both together

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.