The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There may be no demand for a 2 Johnnies thread at all but has anyone listened to the GAA catfish story on last week's podcast?! Absolute insanity!

Reactions: 36
There may be no demand for a 2 Johnnies thread at all but has anyone listened to the GAA catfish story on last week's podcast?! Absolute insanity!
Yep, disappeared down a rabbit whole for about 2 hours trying find out who yer one is :LOL: no joy unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think the mentioned on the podcast it was last year sometime. Before Christmas I think

Reactions: 3
Dying for part 2 🤣🤣

Also, not a huge fan, have listened to a good few podcasts. Can someone confirm that Johnny Smacks is the dark haired fella (with dyed blonde hair) and Johnny B, who was catfished, is the blonde fella?

Reactions: 7
Dying for part 2 🤣🤣

Also, not a huge fan, have listened to a good few podcasts. Can someone confirm that Johnny Smacks is the dark haired fella (with dyed blonde hair) and Johnny B, who was catfished, is the blonde fella?
Smacks is the bigger of the two with dyed blonde hair at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Anyone heard part 2 this morning I need people to discuss this with it needs to be made into a Netflix doc

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shtop, found the pic of the dog at the Garda Station & spent ages going down through the likes to see if I could find Shannen Boyle... that girl needs serious help.

Reactions: 9
This story 🤯 all I could think of was your one who was behind Bloggers Unveiled. I got completely suckered in with Muireann too, I was like 'poor dote getting spat on' 🙄😑

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I've listened to the first 10 mins but am getting confused as to who is who!! Need to re-listen 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think Football Paul is in on it all. How can you be going out with someone for 3 years and be ok with them uploading a photoshopped picture of you both ?

Reactions: 68
I think Football Paul is in on it all. How can you be going out with someone for 3 years and be ok with them uploading a photoshopped picture of you both ?
How could you go out with someone for 3 years without meeting them???

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Who is footballer Paul? Can't be that many intercounty footballers called Paul??

Reactions: 3
How could you go out with someone for 3 years without meeting them???
This is bizarre.... Especially if he is in the public eye. You would have to be in a questionable mental state to be going three years without meeting someone you are in a relationship with...

But if he did know what was going on, what is there to gain? Very very strange

Reactions: 12
This is bizarre.... Especially if he is in the public eye. You would have to be in a questionable mental state to be going three years without meeting someone you are in a relationship with...

But if he did know what was going on, what is there to gain? Very very strange
Especially given he knew Nicky in real life... how did he not put it together??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.