The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Nicky? Are you out there? Did you legit drive from Dublin to limerick to drop off the 1 Johnny? How on earth did the flat mates sit there knowing her yet hearing about this fantasy alternative life she was leading?
And as for the university ulster story above.. I don’t get it? She was going out with some guy who was going for student union president but got caught out texting other guys.. what’s the big deal /intervention about that?
I was wondering that as well, I don’t understand the intervention. I’d give my friends hell if they were doing that on their partners but there must be more the story there. Even locking her into the flat? I’m not saying I disagree and am very grateful for any updates don’t get me wrong but for sure there’s details missing

Reactions: 12
I was wondering that as well, I don’t understand the intervention. I’d give my friends hell if they were doing that on their partners but there must be more the story there. Even locking her into the flat? I’m not saying I disagree and am very grateful for any updates don’t get me wrong but for sure there’s details missing

That's why i sort of questioned the the person who knows her and was part of the 'intervention' details are defo being left out I feel

Reactions: 8
Where is Nicky? Are you out there? Did you legit drive from Dublin to limerick to drop off the 1 Johnny? How on earth did the flat mates sit there knowing her yet hearing about this fantasy alternative life she was leading?
And as for the university ulster story above.. I don’t get it? She was going out with some guy who was going for student union president but got caught out texting other guys.. what’s the big deal /intervention about that?
She drove from Dublin to Tipp?? Hang on, JB sat and ate the fry with them all and then got in a car with a stranger for the guts of an hour or more? Was that lad off school sick when they taught about stranger danger?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
How has anyone not talked about how Niamh showed up at Ger’s college lecture and confronting him after 🙈🙈🙈 .. this is beyond creepy like!!! And a few people have mentioned that she studied teaching in Liverpool so is that how she took the photo of Colm/Kieran in subway??

Reactions: 30
Why did Johnny get in the car with her. Like is he thick lol! I mean the whole scenario sounded so queesy like I got weird vibes but he goes in her car. Like it’s a 4 hour round journey for her! What did they talk about? Like surely he sussed she was weird during it??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If the ball was on the other foot and the is was a male it would be all over the news etc etc and guards would be involved. So I have no problem with the lads doing a podcast on it and her name being out in the open.

Reactions: 17
If the ball was on the other foot and the is was a male it would be all over the news etc etc and guards would be involved. So I have no problem with the lads doing a podcast on it and her name being out in the open.
Unfortunately men have done this before and stalked women etc and nothing was done, the only high profile one was the lad who stalked and threatened numerous women om twitter/insta and esp female journos in the North and it was taken to court earlier this year.
Coz niamh is from portadown there was a stalking bill passed in stormont in Feb so those effected should really contact the psni as it would fall under that legislation

Reactions: 5
She drove from Dublin to Tipp?? Hang on, JB sat and ate the fry with them all and then got in a car with a stranger for the guts of an hour or more? Was that lad off school sick when they taught about stranger danger?
He sounds so unbelievably naive really. How he didn’t cop she was fake sooner is beyond me

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think it is strange that Paul said in the first podcast he had been catfished by Cora, yet he didn’t realise until now, after that podcast aired, that he was also catfished by her FRIEND Emma??

Reactions: 6
She was caught acting as Britany and texting county players under this name. So they caught her catfishing at that stage and tried to intervene and get it to stop

Attachments

Why did Johnny get in the car with her. Like is he thick lol! I mean the whole scenario sounded so queesy like I got weird vibes but he goes in her car. Like it’s a 4 hour round journey for her! What did they talk about? Like surely he sussed she was weird during it??!!
This is what I can’t believe, did he not think it was strange that a random girl was willing to drop him off 2 hours away and drive right back??

I thought it was from Thurles to his house , did she actually drive him from Dublin ?!

Reactions: 1
How has anyone not talked about how Niamh showed up at Ger’s college lecture and confronting him after 🙈🙈🙈 .. this is beyond creepy like!!! And a few people have mentioned that she studied teaching in Liverpool so is that how she took the photo of Colm/Kieran in subway??
Yeah I don’t get that I thought at the time that it was just a coincidence but now others have said she went uni in Derry and then Liverpool.

Hmm wondering now maybe Johnny was onto her all along and that’s why he kept it up , to get more details or info etc and planned on exposing her 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I thought it was from Thurles to his house , did she actually drive him from Dublin ?!
She drove him from Dublin to Thurles and he asked smacks to collect him, but then he asked her to just drop him home and she did. I think he said she said she was actually going home anyway and he could jump in .

She drove him from Dublin to his house (initially offered to bring him to Thurles)
To be fair he was;
Hungover (hangovers make me very lazy I get grabbing a lift over public transport)
Stoodup (he thought she felt sorry for him)
He had been introduced to her as a friend of a girl he thought he was starting a relationship with.

Also, it is different for guys, as a girl I would be terrified to go into a random lads house to meet him for the first time, and also would never get into a car with a man I didn't know. It's not right or fair but I feel women, in general, would be far less likely to be as trusting and take as many risks.

Reactions: 23
She drove him from Dublin to his house (initially offered to bring him to Thurles)
To be fair he was;
Hungover (hangovers make me very lazy I get grabbing a lift over public transport)
Stoodup (he thought she felt sorry for him)
He had been introduced to her as a friend of a girl he thought he was starting a relationship with.

Also, it is different for guys, as a girl I would be terrified to go into a random lads house to meet him for the first time, and also would never get into a car with a man I didn't know. It's not right or fair but I feel women, in general, would be far less likely to be as trusting and take as many risks.
Very good points actually

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.