Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I am just aghast that GAA has the pull that it does. I genuinely can’t stand it and change the channel whenever it’s on 🤣 couldn’t name one player, no interest in any of it. Like it’s hardly premier league. Sitting freezing your hole off in some bog arse pitch in the middle of November watching your fella play a match in the pissing rain and hailstones listening to the coach yell “hupp”. Down off then to the local for community hall for tea and sambos. hardly the height of glamour! What is the draw?!!! Some crazy girls out there ladies. Wow. You crazy girl. Crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
For all their wrongdoings, and yes they should be punished. Put that to one side - I want to know how Nikki and the Tinder Swindler kept track of all of these lives they live. If they worked together and used their skills for good we would have had Covid sorted in those two weeks of March 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Goujon

Chatty Member
Well this, is absolute madness. This has shook me and my fiancé to the core, because, not only did we know who she was from that clip of the phonecall. We also went to University with her, and my fiancé was one her friends during her time at university.

To say our minds were blown is an understatement. Nikki attended Ulster University in Co. Derry, can’t remember what she was studying for or graduating in but she had fully thrown herself into the Gaelic side of the university, involving herself in the football aswell as camoige. She claimed to have played before but my fiancé, who has played both ball and camoige, was able to sus out she never touched a hurl in her life and could barely boot a ball.

From this podcast, you can see how there was a similar line of “targeting” done at the university. Nikki had gone out of her way to make sure she was heavily involved with an individual running in a student campaign for a position within the University. Because there were several people publicly going for this position, it was University wide, based on this podcast, she definitely wanted to make sure that she was clung to this persons arm throughout the entire campaign because of how a high profile university wide this campaign was. This individual was heavily involved in the GAA both in and outside the University, he definitely had some connections with county players from Derry and throughout the North. My fiancé, who at the time was involved in the GAA and joined the university camoige team was now in connection with Nikki, the student and my fiancé.
The student wins the campaign and Nikki and the student are now an item, 100% in a relationship.

The student was big into the GAA in the uni and my fiancé supported his campaign from the beginning until he won. Throughout this time my fiancé spent a lot of time with Nikki and at one point even defended her over and incident which now looking back on, was clearly a doing of her own. Throughout this time my fiancé and some of Nikkis friends were beginning to get suspicious about certain activities regarding Nikki being unfaithful to this student. After some sleuthing by my fiancé and her friends they find out she has been texting well known county footballers, unknown whether or not the student knew them but, it was discovered that she was indeed texting these footballers. Now that they knew, they had to make it concrete before confronting anybody about what was going on. Through this detective work they find that she had been texting a well known NI sportsman(not GAA) under a different alias than her own, how this came about I’m not too sure, Nikki clearly let up and had her guard down during this point. They had evidence that she was texting several people not from her own account but from one that my fiancé saw with her own eyes. Brittany.

What makes this part mental for us is that (they mention this in podcast) she had obviously said to this sportstar that she was going to attend the funeral of his brother who had tragically passed. The sportstar believing her assumed she would be at the funeral. But oh no, there was an excuse, but who was available and free to go on their behalf? Nikki. Now to confirm this story, I have a detail only this sportstar would know. Nikki, gave a necklace/bracelet to this sportstar who was grieving a loss, and said to him “This is from Brittany, she’s so sorry she couldn’t be here”.

My fiancé and her friends made the arrangement to get Nikki face to face and confront her about what was going on, at this point the girls have found the messages, they contacted the sportstar to tell Him what was going on and they contacted the university to let them know what they found. Turns out the university had to deal with something earlier in the year regarding Nikki, and that they had information that this “catfishing” went as far as a secondary school when she was about 15/16.

My fiancé got Nikki to the apartment above where we were living, they sat her down and gave her all the receipts of everything they found out and how they found and essentially gave her a bollocking for ruining the students life she was with and for being mentally ill, she denied it but my fiancé never let up. She got grilled to the point where my fiancé said “Show us the messages” which under so much pressure from the grilling, she did.
She opened up her phone, logged into the Brittany account and showed them the messages. Unbelievable

The 2 johnnies can get in contact if they want more because there is more. But I can’t believe I thought I heard the end of her back in 2014/2015, I am shook that It is indeed her.

445910687500998fc1ea55e57a2db881689f8ff067&rid=200.gif

Jesus. What an absolute psycho. Also blows my mind how some people think the GAA is some sort of elite/god tier 🤣🤣🤣
Ah stop you have no idea. When I was in college back in the dark ages, I lived with a couple of student nurses. Their one aim in life was to bag an intercounty hurler, no joke

• Haha
Reactions: 49

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
This story 🤯 all I could think of was your one who was behind Bloggers Unveiled. I got completely suckered in with Muireann too, I was like 'poor dote getting spat on' 🙄😑

• Haha
Reactions: 48

pommynoir

VIP Member
Are those their real accents? lol.
Sounds like some horny hurlers got duped and we have to endure a 2 series podcast to resuscitate RTE future “prospects” careers.
Lol what accents are they meant to have? 🤣 I don’t see what’s odd about them 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Sure don’t listen if you don’t have any interest you’re acting like you’ve been forced to listen

Smell of Dublin off ya 🤠🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Cupântae

Chatty Member
I reckon so also. As they said in the podcast today she hasnt done anything wrong in the eyes of the law. Ireland is just too small. This stuff always comes out of people have even a thread of information
The lads are not legal experts and I think that's open to interpretation to be honest. Stalking, impersonating another person in order to solicit nudes. May not have done anything illegal where Johnny is concerned but I wouldn't say it's that cut and dry.

If it was a man he be strung up so I've no sympathy for this girl

Reactions: 47
Apparently at the school Niamh worked she would regularly show up wearing inappropriate clothes for teaching, short skirts and low cut tops. Apparently a student in her class passed a note to his friend saying she’d want to wear a higher up top can see everything and she found the note and accused him of sexual harassment and tried to get him suspended.
No student has 'passed a note' in school since 2003 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Countyminor

Are all the posts regarding the fiance and uni gone? I can only see them as quotes on people's replies but not the originals?! 😬
That’s because the person that wrote them got confused about reading in English, English is not their first language, apparently it’s Irish, and they spent 4 years in a university studying through English, because the only Irish course at that university is Irish and drama, and guess what folks, it’s conducted through English. Some people just can’t help themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

greenglasgrass

So with Barry from Hermitage Green, “Cora O Donovan” from Limerick got in touch about being a dancer, sent him some vids of her dancing. She never showed up to any meetings and they sussed she was fake. Not as juicy a story but how they rumbled her was in one of her videos they liked the venue, it looked like a cathedral so they asked and she said it was in Kilkenny. They knew this wasn’t Kilkenny and zoomed in on logo of club then searched insta and found actual dancer Maddison cubbage whose videos Cora had been using. Once they said this to Cora she blocked them on everything.

• Wow
  • Angry

MsMoMo

Niamh/Nicky looks quite young actually? Johnny must be late thirties is he? Not that there is an issue with an age gap. She's been doing this so long she must've bern a teenager when she started
Johnny B is 34/35 as far as I know.
Glad this thread is here, been dying all day to
Have someone to talk to about it. Football Paul is almost harder to understand than ‘Nikki’ herself, there’s no lad I’ve ever come across who would consider himself in a relationship with someone for three years that they have never seen. Reading between the lines from what was said on the podcast did anyone think he might have been annoyed/stand offish with the Johnnies for bringing this to light/making him see the truth. Something very odd about himself and Nikki being on friendly terms also, and his behaviour to ‘Brian’ and ‘Ger’ i think it was, the two lads over in America, getting thick with them for having the cop on to recognise a catfish sitch for what it was and asking another GAA guy to give one of them a heavy marking for being reluctantly dragged into the situation 🤯

the catfish tea

Okay, I have thought long and hard about sharing experiences with Niamh whilst at uni. I created a tattle account to tell the bizz but as this past week has went on and this story has grew wheels and the laughs have wore off for some of us that unfortunately went to uni with Niamh. We are disgusted and concerned for the children that she is teaching. I also seen the reaction that ‘Farrells Out’ got when he shared his partners experience of being a good friend of Niamh’s. I can confirm what he states is true. I don’t think the girls are a shower of cunts for confronting someone who they had believed was a friend when their entire friendship was built on nothing but lies. Looking back and reflecting on this past week Niamh should have been expelled in her final year when her behaviours had been exposed. The university had been made aware of the catfishing and the compulsive lies that she told.

Please be mindful that I was never a close friend of Niamhs but here are some of the facts peeps from when I was a student at Magee

1. Prior to starting Magee in 2013 a Britney McAnerney was messaging a number of the lads from the football teams. In some cases she was messaging on and off for almost a year before anyone in Magee had ever heard of Niamh Farrell.
  2. Niamh started and was studying Irish and music. She soon became well known. She found herself a good group of friends. This is when she made her first mistake Britney had introduced her into groups of friends and if her wish was to be popular or known she had achieved this. Had she been honest none of what happened in her final year would have occurred
  3. Niamh met her only real boyfriend that I am aware of. Prior to the beginning of the relationship she contacted him under her Britney profile and introduced herself through this account. Due to this nature and respecting her exs privacy let’s just say he is well shot and iHe has remained dignified and silent so I won’t reveal anything to do with their relationship but lies and catfishing broke down the first relationship she created with her fake accounts
  4. September 2015 Niamh returned to final year after her ‘fake’ holiday with her make believe friends in Santa ponsa. Tbh I don’t think she made it out of portadown that summer. She announced to her class mates she had moved on from the ex and was now going out with Conor McManus. It wasn’t long before the entire university heard about Mansy this and Mansy that. This is when the lies that’s she had spun in the 2 years previous began to unravel. For those of you that don’t know Magee it’s a small university so everyone knew everybody. After weeks of hearing about Mansy a student from Monaghan asked him about the relationship similar to Colm he had never heard of Niamh and contacted the university to address this matter
  5. Off the back of this her friends became suspicious and one by one started to turn on her. She was forced to reveal the fake accounts. It was well known at that time that she had Britney, a Lauren Murphy and a Taylor with an Irish surname fake Facebook accounts. Farrells out recollection of events was correct and she was forced to show what she had been doing. I know it sounds hard to believe and they may seem crazy but if I was in that close friendship group Niamh is lucky she didn’t end up at the bottom of the Foyle. To make it clear week in and week out for over 2 years Niamh spoke to her uni friends about Britney, Lauren and Taylor. I can only describe this as having make believe friends who she made Facebook profiles for
  6. At one point in final year her class refused to be taught with Niamh, her class was spoken to about the dangers of the internet,Niamh accused a number of people for bullying and harassment when they called her out on her lies by April/May of final year she was totally isolated and only had one friend who was studying nursing. At the time it was rumoured that this student was aware and at times helped Niamh with these accounts. To be clear this was rumoured but the person in question has also removed themselves from social media this week
  7. We graduated in 2016 and we all went our separate ways at this time Niamh was going to Liverpool to do a PGCE. I know from having her on Facebook that this did happen and she remained friends with the one person who stood by her throughout everything at uni

I can honestly say Niamh Farrell is not someone I have thought about in almost 6 years until part 1 of the gaa catfish. Tbh those i have spoke to from uni are disgusted. We can’t believe at the scale that this has escalated to. From looking at her socials you would think her and football Paul are in a relationship. We joked after part 1 wasn’t it mad that the jersey grabber actually got a county player after the drama she had caused in uni little did we know what was going to come out this week.

Do I think she should be teaching children? No but that’s just my opinion

I haven’t much more to share in terms of her actions that have followed from 2016 but from what we have heard and the stories i have been told the game is up she needs to admit to her actions

• Wow
Reactions: 45

remeronnoco

Had they said any other language under the sun was their first language, you'd have believed them but Irish? Alarm bells
I‘ve never met anyone who‘s first language is Irish who can’t speak perfect English… it’s almost impossible not to be bilingual

Reactions: 42

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’ve been bate into this thread since I found it.
I’ve listened to the 2 johnnies pod since number 1.
I’ve watched them since their first sketch, been to every show - and again tonight.
For anyone with comments like ‘Johnny B should have known…’ or ‘the lads looking for podcast attention….’ - Johnny B has had a few long term relationships since the 2 Johnnies have been a thing. All came from insta DMs. That was his norm, to get to know someone that way.
The lads kept me going through lockdown, that second pod was the best part of the end of the week & we all know they were devastated to be considered mysogonists (spelling?!) re that car stickers thing.
If this was the other way around we would not be saying a woman should have recognised the red flags, a woman should have known a +44 number was off… etc etc etc. the fact is anything to point blame to anyone except Niamh/Nikki etc and quite obviously football Paul is nothing but victim blaming & I really wish we wouldn’t do that.
Any of my OG tattlers here will know this isn’t Johnny B 🤣 or Maura before I get blamed but we need to stop finding reasons to decrease the hurt caused by assuming people should pick up on red flags!

Reactions: 42