The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why will they have to face backlash? Nikki got herself into this mess. No one else.
I agree she has made her bed and must lay in it.
My point is that if the girl in the previous posts turns out to be “Nicky” and ends up in a bad way i.e. depression, suicidal etc then the guys will no doubt receive flack for this. Again, rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: 6
Is that Gary Walsh, footballer for Laois? I don't rem him ever being in America though.
[/QUOTE]
He played for Donegal Boston in 2019, according to Google.

Reactions: 2
Ok, some people seem to be confused or don't understand why the intervention/interrogation information is relevant or how it doesn't make sense. I will make a condensed timeline for those who don't full get why the intervention was so important.

Nikki attends Magee, Derry
Fiancé attends Magee, Derry
Nikki engrains herself in the GAA in Magee,
Fiancé already known within the GAA circle in the north outside of Magee, also joins the Camoige team.
Nikki & Fiancé become friends
Turns out Nikki already knows someone who attends Magee and can back up what she says
Turns out the student was told about Nikki prior to Nikki ever going to Magee and not by anyone he knows personally
Not only was he told about her coming to uni, he was told to look after her while she was there.
Who told him to look after Nikki
Enter Britney &(or) Lauren
*dun* *dun* *dun*
Nikki becomes very close with student,
Student & Nikki are an item, very public.
Nikki gets close to friends and lets the mask slip
Friends suspect Nikki is cheating on student
Fiancé and co. snoop
They find more than they bargained for
--
They discover the fake accounts
Via the fake accounts they find a current victim of the catfish, tied up with the cheating
This victim being a well known NI sports person
They contact tis person and let them know what they found
Through this they find all the other messages and accounts that were being run
At this point everyone is shook
They go to Uni to report and seek advice
Uni confirm they already dealing with a matter similar to this
Fiancé and friends want truth
Nikki was lured into said apartment
A brutal interrogation ensued and they got answers
Nikki opened up her phone and showed her multiple accounts, primarily using Britney & Lauren including all the messages.
Fiancé bullied some more
They got her to log into a laptop to show more right there and then.
--
She was exposed to the highest degree, threatened by Uni and solicitor letters. And she still continued nearly 10 years on. Not only did she continue but she carried those accounts with her. Took all the knowledge of what she learned with this scandal and tried to work it out in a different region. This was essentially the start of Nikki taking her catfishing outside of the North and where we end up today.

Yes I am obviously leaving LOADS of information because i can not be f*cked writing it all, I am just loving the drama. Also, fair point about the "get in touch" probably looks strange now that no one on this forum trusts each other anymore lol. I literally made this account so I could post this stuff as any mention of it on any other medium is swiftly taken down. I assumed there would be a DM function on this but I suppose not. Either way we're not running to them about the info we have of her uni days, if they want more we will give it because I want the next episode to be as juicy as can be and if they can fit the info in and align it up with the whole saga then no problem, would make a great Netflix doc.
I'm so confused, how does a fiancé join a camogie team? Or do you mean fiancée? Also the use of "lured", "brutal interrogation" and "bullied" are a bit extreme in this case, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I want to be fair. I am only using Nikki because that's what 2J use. We are all aware of who she is. But, yes, we all very much know her as Niamh, always have.
Sorry but maybe it's just me but if I knew her as niamh I'd be using that name and not the alias, 2j are using the alias because they would get into hot water using her real name but we at tattle don't have that issue, we like to expose people and their wrong doings

Reactions: 13
Some story, I hope goujon is a decent guard dog, actually if I was Johnny and goujon let off a few barks in the middle of the night I think I’d forgo sleep for a while and be checking all doors and windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so confused, how does a fiancé join a camogie team? Or do you mean fiancée? Also the use of "lured", "brutal interrogation" and "bullied" are a bit extreme in this case, no?
I'm the male, sorry English isn't my first language, Irish is.
Lured - Niamh is very very smart, viciously smart. She would have been able to sniff out that she was going to get exposed, they had to come up with a plan to get her in a space where she could tell them as much info outside of university grounds where everything was kept private, they had to lure her to get the info.
Brutal interrogation - I heard the call, they showed now mercy. They nailed her about how sick of a thing it was to be doing this on such a scale, messing with real human emotions for no real gain. They laid into her as the student she had just split with was distraught at the time and wen your friends are distraught you get very emotional. Maybe the wrong choice of words, but it was brutal.
Bullied - At this point, no sympathy was felt for her, the damage she caused at that point was big. She lied to her closest friends, friends, partners and the University to try and get away with what she was doing, being bullied into showing some messages was the least of her concerns, it was in the hope she could see how mental it was if she was pulled on it.

Sorry but maybe it's just me but if I knew her as niamh I'd be using that name and not the alias, 2j are using the alias because they would get into hot water using her real name but we at tattle don't have that issue, we like to expose people and their wrong doings
Fair enough, like I said I just joined to post this and wasn't sure if using real names was a no no or not. I've more or

Reactions: 7
What if…. Nikki and Paul were in it together and Paul was doing the same thing to women..

Reactions: 5
Would love to be a chip in the phones of her own personal WhatsApp groups and her own friends. Although it's probably fair to say that if she is reading these threads (which I presume she is) she's possibly bit even letting it phase her. This girl has issues and clearly her mental health is struggling or at least her own insecurities. Fair play for having all the time to do this. I've barely time to catch up with friends nowadays never mind catfish through 7 or 8 accounts 🙊

Reactions: 12
Can I ask-what was the university issue? Why did they get involved with a cheating scandal?

Reactions: 3
Ok, some people seem to be confused or don't understand why the intervention/interrogation information is relevant or how it doesn't make sense. I will make a condensed timeline for those who don't full get why the intervention was so important.

Nikki attends Magee, Derry
Fiancé attends Magee, Derry
Nikki engrains herself in the GAA in Magee,
Fiancé already known within the GAA circle in the north outside of Magee, also joins the Camoige team.
Nikki & Fiancé become friends
Turns out Nikki already knows someone who attends Magee and can back up what she says
Turns out the student was told about Nikki prior to Nikki ever going to Magee and not by anyone he knows personally
Not only was he told about her coming to uni, he was told to look after her while she was there.
Who told him to look after Nikki
Enter Britney &(or) Lauren
*dun* *dun* *dun*
Nikki becomes very close with student,
Student & Nikki are an item, very public.
Nikki gets close to friends and lets the mask slip
Friends suspect Nikki is cheating on student
Fiancé and co. snoop
They find more than they bargained for
--
They discover the fake accounts
Via the fake accounts they find a current victim of the catfish, tied up with the cheating
This victim being a well known NI sports person
They contact tis person and let them know what they found
Through this they find all the other messages and accounts that were being run
At this point everyone is shook
They go to Uni to report and seek advice
Uni confirm they already dealing with a matter similar to this
Fiancé and friends want truth
Nikki was lured into said apartment
A brutal interrogation ensued and they got answers
Nikki opened up her phone and showed her multiple accounts, primarily using Britney & Lauren including all the messages.
Fiancé interrogated some more
They got her to log into a laptop to show more right there and then.
--
She was exposed to the highest degree, threatened by Uni and solicitor letters. And she still continued nearly 10 years on. Not only did she continue but she carried those accounts with her. Took all the knowledge of what she learned with this scandal and tried to work it out in a different region. This was essentially the start of Nikki taking her catfishing outside of the North and where we end up today.

Yes I am obviously leaving LOADS of information because i can not be f*cked writing it all, I am just loving the drama. Also, fair point about the "get in touch" probably looks strange now that no one on this forum trusts each other anymore lol. I literally made this account so I could post this stuff as any mention of it on any other medium is swiftly taken down. I assumed there would be a DM function on this but I suppose not. Either way we're not running to them about the info we have of her uni days, if they want more we will give it because I want the next episode to be as juicy as can be and if they can fit the info in and align it up with the whole saga then no problem, would make a great Netflix doc.
In the Netflix documentary I volunteer to do a dramatic reading of this. I can also add an interpretative dance for dramatics and as a nod to our gal Cora.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I love that this thread is trending and the majority of tattle will have no idea who the 2 johnnies are 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
2 Johnnies just posted the terrible photoshop pic with the caption 'stay tuned for more.....'

Are we getting part 3? 👀👀👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.